Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Senior Member Hyuga Prodigy's Avatar
    Status
    Hyuga Prodigy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,711
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    ByakuMaster
     

    Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    My attention has been drawn to both Madara and Kaguya which I have noticed that Madara is a lot like Sephiroth and Kaguya is Jenova.

    They both are villains who remain calm when doing with enemies and possess incredible amounts of power (the power of a "god"). Madara summons the meteor which the same thing applys to Sephiroth who also summons Meteor known as Black Materia.

    Madara hairs turned White which is almost like Sephiroth and now Madara is fused with Kaguya/Godtree chakra which is the same thing with Sephiroth who has Jenova genes inside of him.

    Sephiroth started becoming evil when he found out about the horrible experiments that made him and Madara became evil after losing his brother and from his experience with the dark reality and truth behind life. So in my opinion, Madara is a lot like Sephiroth. I believe Madara still has a small light of honor left within him but much like Sephiroth, I believe Madara will never change back to being good again.




    Kaguya is like the originator where she's not from this world the same race that Jenova was, which makes Madara even more like Sephiroth. Jenova have produced so much experiments on its cells, just like Kaguya with her origin of chakras whichs gives off Senju DNA, Sharingan Transplant, etc. These two mother also the main source of corruption that brought terror to this world.





    Sephiroth wants to find an promise land to find enternal utopia while Madara goals is to project infinite Tsukyomi so there would be no war just interal dreams.
     
         
    Last edited by Hyuga Prodigy; 04-22-2014 at 03:34 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17,207
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    #TH United.
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    I thought about that whenever Kaguya was first introduced.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member magicman420's Avatar
    Status
    magicman420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    328
    Location
    America
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    mind = blown
     
         

  4. #4
    ᴀɴᴜʙɪs's Avatar
    Status
    ᴀɴᴜʙɪs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14,564
    I swear for GOD I'm moving
    on!!
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    It was only said that Madara absorb the Shinju. Where is Kaguya?
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member ShinjuMadara's Avatar
    Status
    ShinjuMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,221
    Location
    Thriller Bark
    Juubidara soloes SO6P.
    Superior healing + Yang + Yin
    release. He doesn't even need
    his second or third rinnegan
    to waste the sage
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    Quote Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
    It was only said that Madara absorb the Shinju. Where is Kaguya?
    It is heavily suggested that Kaguya is the Shinju in chapter 673

    Also, I like this comparison a lot, I've never really thought of it like this, but it's pretty cool
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Hyuga Prodigy's Avatar
    Status
    Hyuga Prodigy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,711
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    ByakuMaster
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    Quote Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
    It was only said that Madara absorb the Shinju. Where is Kaguya?
    Kaguya was in this chapter, she's the one who asked madara to absorb the god tree she's within Madara which is possible that she could be revived She's evil, considering the power consumed her. Its possible she she could ends up consuming Madaras body with her overwhelming chakra.


     
         

  7. #7
    騎士道の Erebus's Avatar
    Status
    Erebus is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,245
    Location
    On Cloud 9
    One Man Army
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    Lmfao, Mother where are you?!

    Since Kaguya is an alien Madara is going to use the Naruto planet to conquer the universe
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Clouds's Avatar
    Status
    Clouds is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,881
    Location
    Your imagination
    Illusions... or real
    illusions. Hidden in an
    illusion is the real illusion.
    From one illusion will sprout
    another illusion. Hidden in
    truths lie lies, hidden in
    lies hides the truth.
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    Sephiroth is way too badass to be compared to madara. :c
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member SkyGodHorus's Avatar
    Status
    SkyGodHorus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    "To refer to one as
    perfect is..often the sign of
    a delusional mind.."-Data
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoshippudenworld View Post
    My attention has been drawn to both Madara and Kaguya which I have noticed that Madara is a lot like Sephiroth and Kaguya is Jenova.

    They both are villains who remain calm when doing with enemies and possess incredible amounts of power (the power of a "god"). Madara summons the meteor which the same thing applys to Sephiroth who also summons Meteor known as Black Materia.

    Madara hairs turned White which is almost like Sephiroth and now Madara is fused with Kaguya/Godtree chakra which is the same thing with Sephiroth who has Jenova genes inside of him.

    Sephiroth started becoming evil when he found out about the horrible experiments that made him and Madara became evil after losing his brother and from his experience with the dark reality and truth behind life. So in my opinion, Madara is a lot like Sephiroth. I believe Madara still has a small light of honor left within him but much like Sephiroth, I believe Madara will never change back to being good again.




    Kaguya is like the originator the same race that Jenova was, which makes Madara even more like Sephiroth. Jenova have produced so much experiments on its cells, just like Kaguya with her origin of chakras whichs gives off Senju DNA, Sharingan Transplant, etc. These two mother also the main source of corruption that brought terror to this world.





    Sephiroth wants to find an promise land to find enternal utopia while Madara goals is to project infinite Tsukyomi so there would be no war just interal dreams.
    I don't think they compare that much. First off, it is uncertain that the voice who was speaking to Madara was Kaguya. Second, Kaguya was originally good and wanted to end conflict. Her power drove her mad however, just like Madara, whom thought he is enslaving the world, he doesn't wish to physically destroy it or all life. Jenova and Sephiroth were planet eaters from the beginning that wanted to devour all life. I'd say the only comparisons are Madara originally being good like Sephiroth until he was corrupted by his power and knowledge. The black Materia and Geo stigma are pieces of jenova's essence that literally destroy life or take it over. Not all ninjutsu is like that. There is also ninshuu, medical jutsu, mokuton and resurrection jutsu.

    And Madara's meteor was intended to destroy a platoon while sephiroth's was intended to kill everything so that all the souls would gather in one place and he could devour them all at once, destroying the planet as a result and becoming the new Jenova/calamity of the universe.

    Now if the voice winds up being the Shinju's conscious, that would be a different story because the Shinju became a calamity and we technically don't know where it came from. However, there's a flaw to that as well since Sephiroth eventually took over Jenova, not the other way around.
     
         
    Last edited by SkyGodHorus; 04-22-2014 at 03:41 AM.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Deuz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,388
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    They both weak and are going to get destroyed by the most wonderful couple in the manga, naruto and sasuke.
     
         

  11. #11
    Seeker of Darkness 12771a's Avatar
    Status
    12771a is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,612
    Location
    Illinois
    Anger and Hate are supreme
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    I was picking up on the similarties too. One huge difference is that the mother Jenova for Sephiroth plays a huge role in motivation. But great similarties nontheless.
    Also Madara is Darth Sidious he shoots lightning from his hands in the 674 spoiler.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17,207
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    #TH United.
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGodHorus View Post
    I don't think they compare that much. First off, it is uncertain that the voice who was speaking to Madara was Kaguya. Second, Kaguya was originally good and wanted to end conflict. Her power drove her mad however, just like Madara, whom thought he is enslaving the world, he doesn't wish to physically destroy it or all life. Jenova and Sephiroth were planet eaters from the beginning that wanted to devour all life. I'd say the only comparisons are Madara originally being good like Sephiroth until he was corrupted by his power and knowledge. The black Materia and Geo stigma are pieces of jenova's essence that literally destroy life or take it over. Not all ninjutsu is like that. There is also ninshuu and medical jutsu.

    And Madara's meteor was intended to destroy a platoon while sephiroth's was intended to kill everything so that all the sould would gather in one place and he could devour them all at once, destroying the planet as a result and becoming the new Jenova/calamity.

    Now if the voice winds up being the Shinju's conscious, that would be a different story because the Shinju became a calamity and we technically don't know where it came from.
    He was just making comparisons, you simply went in to much detail, you read too much in between the lines. It was a GENERAL comparison not a comparison of DETAILS.
     
         

  13. #13
    ᴀɴᴜʙɪs's Avatar
    Status
    ᴀɴᴜʙɪs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14,564
    I swear for GOD I'm moving
    on!!
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoshippudenworld View Post
    Kaguya was in this chapter, she's the one who asked madara to absorb the god tree she's within Madara which is possible that she could be revived She's evil, considering the power consumed her. Its possible she she could ends up consuming Madaras body with her overwhelming chakra.


    Facepalm.....



    Not saying you are foolish to believe it, but do not jump to conclusion until more evidence is brought to the table.

    The Shinju (Viz Divine Tree)/ Ten-Tails (Juubi) was offering itself to Madara - who was curious about as to who was speaking to him - to absorb it.
     
         
    Last edited by ᴀɴᴜʙɪs; 04-22-2014 at 03:49 AM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Hyuga Prodigy's Avatar
    Status
    Hyuga Prodigy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,711
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    ByakuMaster
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGodHorus View Post
    I don't think they compare that much. First off, it is uncertain that the voice who was speaking to Madara was Kaguya. Second, Kaguya was originally good and wanted to end conflict. Her power drove her mad however, just like Madara, whom thought he is enslaving the world, he doesn't wish to physically destroy it or all life. Jenova and Sephiroth were planet eaters from the beginning that wanted to devour all life. I'd say the only comparisons are Madara originally being good like Sephiroth until he was corrupted by his power and knowledge. The black Materia and Geo stigma are pieces of jenova's essence that literally destroy life or take it over. Not all ninjutsu is like that. There is also ninshuu and medical jutsu.

    And Madara's meteor was intended to destroy a platoon while sephiroth's was intended to kill everything so that all the sould would gather in one place and he could devour them all at once, destroying the planet as a result and becoming the new Jenova/calamity.

    Now if the voice winds up being the Shinju's conscious, that would be a different story because the Shinju became a calamity and we technically don't know where it came from. However, there's a flaw to that as well since Sephiroth eventually took over Jenova, not the other way around.

    Well we saw Kaguya Eyes in pitch black that was inside the god tree, therefore this heavenly implied she's the one who spoke to Madara.

    Second of all, Kaguya was more into lusting for power after people call her the death god which drove her mad plus that she brought corruption to the world.

    It's the same thing, they want to destroy planet so that they could create utopia.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member SkyGodHorus's Avatar
    Status
    SkyGodHorus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    "To refer to one as
    perfect is..often the sign of
    a delusional mind.."-Data
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Blades of Chaos View Post
    He was just making comparisons, you simply went in to much detail, you read too much in between the lines. It was a GENERAL comparison not a comparison of DETAILS.
    Actually, the title states they equal each other and I stated and validated that they don't compare. I will go into as much detail as I wish, thank you.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Hyuga Prodigy's Avatar
    Status
    Hyuga Prodigy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,711
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    ByakuMaster
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    Quote Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
    Facepalm.....



    Not saying you are foolish to believe it, but do not jump to conclusion until more evidence is brought to the table.

    The Shinju (Viz Divine Tree)/ Ten-Tails (Juubi) was offering itself to Madara - who was curious about as to who was speaking to him - to absorb it.
    Nope it was Kaguya, she will be FV since Kishi most likely took that reference with the real Princess Kaguya emerged when a bamboo tree was cut just like when Naruto cut the God Tree with Lava Rasenshiruken as I made a theory before.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    Well Sephiroth knew Jenova's existence and purpose early from the beginning whereas Madara was only made aware of Kaguya/Juubi's consciousness just recently when the latter spoke to him, it is also unknown if Madara and the entity's union will be symbiotic or one will wrestle control over the other.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member SkyGodHorus's Avatar
    Status
    SkyGodHorus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    "To refer to one as
    perfect is..often the sign of
    a delusional mind.."-Data
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    Quote Originally Posted by 12771a View Post
    I was picking up on the similarties too. One huge difference is that the mother Jenova for Sephiroth plays a huge role in motivation. But great similarties nontheless.
    Also Madara is Darth Sidious he shoots lightning from his hands in the 674 spoiler.
    Kakashi shot lighting from his hands throughout most of the series, along with Sasuke.

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoshippudenworld View Post
    Well we saw Kaguya Eyes in pitch black that was inside the god tree, therefore this heavenly implied she's the one who spoke to Madara.
    Perhaps, or it could be the Shinju's conscious.

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoshippudenworld View Post
    Second of all, Kaguya was more into lusting for power after people call her the death god which drove her mad plus that she brought corruption to the world.
    Kaguya was driven mad by her power, and that was why people called her a demon. Corruption and conflict existed long before Kaguya came according to Madara and Kaguya wished to end it, not exacerbate it. Jenova is unlike her. She was not a human who sought peace and went mad, but an alien incarnation of evil from start to finish. A planet eater and calamity of the universe that wished to devour all life, just like the dark planet in The fifth Element and Pennywise from Stephen King's IT.

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoshippudenworld View Post
    It's the same thing, they want to destroy planet so that they could create utopia.
    There's a difference between destroying a planet and ruling it.
     
         
    Last edited by SkyGodHorus; 04-22-2014 at 04:00 AM.

  19. #19
    ᴀɴᴜʙɪs's Avatar
    Status
    ᴀɴᴜʙɪs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14,564
    I swear for GOD I'm moving
    on!!
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoshippudenworld View Post
    Nope it was Kaguya, she will be FV since Kishi most likely took that reference with the real Princess Kaguya emerged when a bamboo tree was cut just like when Naruto cut the God Tree with Lava Rasenshiruken as I made a theory before.
    Yeah, I disagree. I don't care to much for theories as of late so. You won this one. >.>
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Hyuga Prodigy's Avatar
    Status
    Hyuga Prodigy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,711
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    ByakuMaster
     

    Re: Madara& Kaguya = Sephiroth & Jenova

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGodHorus View Post
    Kakashi shot lighting from his hands throughout most of the series, along with Sasuke.



    Perhaps, or it could be the Shinju's conscious.



    Kaguya was driven mad by her power, and that was why people called her a demon. Corruption and conflict existed long before Kaguya came according to Madara and Kaguya wished to end it, not exacerbate it. Jenova is unlike her. She was not a human who sought peace and went mad, but an alien incarnation of evil from start to finish. A planet eater and calamity of the universe that wished to devour all life, just like the dark planet in The fifth Element and Pennywise from Stephen King's IT.



    There's a difference between destroying a planet and ruling it.


    Ok you made points but there is a reason why I'm comparing because this is considered "Almost Similar" with many aspects
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •