Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Leaf Anbu Rekudakune's Avatar
    Status
    Rekudakune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,720
    i am a super saiyan warrior!
     

    Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?



    you know what i hate the most?
    WHEN BAD GUYS LOOSE!
    but seriously if madara is firm on his idea that why cant his point of view play as much role as naruto when it comes to developing the story?

    For example if naruto was to push madara to his limits, he would have awaken new power or something, but NO NO NO!!! Thats the hero's role. so that cant really happen.

    which is kind of unfair, i hope kishi adapts more depth to madara, because madara in his point of view sees naruto and sasuke as the villains for him, so then it will only be fair and realistic if he was too find somekind of weakeness in naruto or sasuke or even go beyond his limits like perfect his form or something.

    Because also he does kind of look like super saiyan 3 goku except he has white hair and different clothes. but what if madara was to go beyond a sage level and perfect his form even more during naruto and sasuke fight, because if he is going to be getting stomped, he is going to keep standing up and trying to find a way to defeat his opponent since he also has a goal to not loose as of vice versa if it was naruto situation and his opponent was stronger than him.
     
         

  2. #2
    Naruhina Clan Member troyg39's Avatar
    Status
    troyg39 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,334
    Location
    Your Computer Screen, USA
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    He was born a Uchiha
    Chosen for Transmigration by Indra
    Got Hashi's cells
    Got Rinnegan
    Got Hashi's senjutsu
    Got juubi
    Got the Sages senjutsu
    Absorbed the god tree
    Kaguya is on his side
    He survived Hashi's fight
    Survived the end of Edo tensei
    Survived tailed beasts attacking him
    Survived 8 gates gai
    Survived youton rasenshuriken

    And you think kishi is being unfair to him
    Face....palm
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    The Orange Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9,571
    Location
    Konoha
    Lord Narutobase
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    Quote Originally Posted by troyg39 View Post
    He was born a Uchiha
    Chosen for Transmigration by Indra
    Got Hashi's cells
    Got Rinnegan
    Got Hashi's senjutsu
    Got juubi
    Got the Sages senjutsu
    Absorbed the god tree
    Kaguya is on his side

    And you think kishi is being unfair to him
    Face....palm
    ^^^This. Madara doesn't need no more damn powerups...
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jokule67's Avatar
    Status
    Jokule67 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,001
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    Quote Originally Posted by troyg39 View Post
    He was born a Uchiha
    Chosen for Transmigration by Indra
    Got Hashi's cells
    Got Rinnegan
    Got Hashi's senjutsu
    Got juubi
    Got the Sages senjutsu
    Absorbed the god tree
    Kaguya is on his side

    And you think kishi is being unfair to him
    Face....palm
    ^^This. And Madara knows full well he is a villian. He knows killing innocents is wrong. He fully accepts his villian role. He knows he is horrible, and unfair, and a murderer.
     
         

  5. #5
    Leaf Anbu Rekudakune's Avatar
    Status
    Rekudakune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,720
    i am a super saiyan warrior!
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    Quote Originally Posted by troyg39 View Post
    He was born a Uchiha
    Chosen for Transmigration by Indra
    Got Hashi's cells
    Got Rinnegan
    Got Hashi's senjutsu
    Got juubi
    Got the Sages senjutsu
    Absorbed the god tree
    Kaguya is on his side

    And you think kishi is being unfair to him
    Face....palm
    look what im saying it that, alot of villians in naruto might be physically strong, but their always mentally weak for some reason, and thats why they loose, i want a mentally strong villians who would want to win as much as the good guy, and not where the good guy is always the one trying to defeat the bad guy,
    madara and naruto are both fighting for different goals. so none of them should be mentally weaker than the other.
     
         

  6. #6
    Leaf Anbu Rekudakune's Avatar
    Status
    Rekudakune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,720
    i am a super saiyan warrior!
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    how many innocents did he kill?
    NONE really, just bunch of ninjas who were trying to kill him. but hey i agree madara is a grendel in the story, but grendel wasent just mean and evil for no reason.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Jokule67's Avatar
    Status
    Jokule67 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,001
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekudakune View Post
    look what im saying it that, alot of villians in naruto might be physically strong, but their always mentally weak for some reason, and thats why they loose, i want a mentally strong villians who would want to win as much as the good guy, and not where the good guy is always the one trying to defeat the bad guy,
    madara and naruto are both fighting for different goals. so none of them should be mentally weaker than the other.
    I see your point. The difference is Madara is alone. He has nothing living to protect. Hes ancient. Naruto and Sasuke have a home and friends to protect and support them.
     
         

  8. #8
    Naruhina Clan Member troyg39's Avatar
    Status
    troyg39 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,334
    Location
    Your Computer Screen, USA
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekudakune View Post
    look what im saying it that, alot of villians in naruto might be physically strong, but their always mentally weak for some reason, and thats why they loose, i want a mentally strong villians who would want to win as much as the good guy, and not where the good guy is always the one trying to defeat the bad guy,
    madara and naruto are both fighting for different goals. so none of them should be mentally weaker than the other.
    I still don't get it man. Literally every villain has been Tnj'd in the manga. Hell kishi even edo tensei'd some of them just to tnj them in the afterlife.

    Madara hasn't. Hell he tnj'd Obito, who is a parallel of naruto in many ways. Why do you think he's mentally weaker? He's the most stubborn character we've seen. He hasn't doubted his motives once. Even Naruto almost gave up on his ideals at one point.

    Madara is a badass man. Strong physically and determined. He's exactly what you're looking for
     
         

  9. #9
    Leaf Anbu Rekudakune's Avatar
    Status
    Rekudakune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,720
    i am a super saiyan warrior!
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokule67 View Post
    I see your point. The difference is Madara is alone. He has nothing living to protect. Hes ancient. Naruto and Sasuke have a home and friends to protect and support them.
    well it all depends on how strong their will is to win? you can have million reasons, but in reality all you need is one. and that reason is enough to keep you going.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Zen Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Zen Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,450
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    I want Madara to win
     
         

  11. #11
    Leaf Anbu Rekudakune's Avatar
    Status
    Rekudakune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,720
    i am a super saiyan warrior!
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    do you think obito would have lost in the end? his reason was pretty important for him to fight for! until naruto ruined by saying i dont want an easy ways to reach peace. so i think it could have showed some affect to obito like it showed to nagato, talk no jutsu in action and basically the whole talk no jutsu is the point that im stating the character who wins the fight is the one who has stronger will to fight for it, naruto basically uses talk no jutsu to break obito's will and the chemistry inside of him think how stupid he was all this time and how naruto was right and that's how obito looses because his will to fight is broken.
     
         

  12. #12
    ★オーヴァン ★ Ovan's Avatar
    Status
    Ovan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,604
    Location
    Twilight Brigade Home
    "Get stronger. Consume
    all your happiness and
    sadness, and use that as your
    stepping stone." — Ovan
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    Madara solo'ed an army. Defeated all of the kages but the 3rd so far. Made Gai go into the 8th gate. He is asspulled to the max. Madara is the cheatcode of Naruto. He has more then enough to be perfect villian material. I hope Naruto don't talk no jutsu him. Hope he is just defeated even though I am sure he will have some type of Izuna flashbacks.
     
         

  13. #13
    Owner of Kamui jimmies AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12,538
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    Its not over yet, i think naruto and sasuke will need some extra hand in beating madara.
    So chill...
     
         

  14. #14
    Leaf Anbu Rekudakune's Avatar
    Status
    Rekudakune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,720
    i am a super saiyan warrior!
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScythian View Post
    Its not over yet, i think naruto and sasuke will need some extra hand in beating madara.
    So chill...
    or madara will
     
         

  15. #15
    Naruhina Clan Member troyg39's Avatar
    Status
    troyg39 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,334
    Location
    Your Computer Screen, USA
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekudakune View Post
    do you think obito would have lost in the end? his reason was pretty important for him to fight for! until naruto ruined by saying i dont want an easy ways to reach peace. so i think it could have showed some affect to obito like it showed to nagato, talk no jutsu in action and basically the whole talk no jutsu is the point that im stating the character who wins the fight is the one who has stronger will to fight for it, naruto basically uses talk no jutsu to break obito's will and the chemistry inside of him think how stupid he was all this time and how naruto was right and that's how obito looses because his will to fight is broken.
    @bold
    And I'm stating that way of thinking is what has you upset over nothing. When Madara loses it won't be because his will is weak. But no matter how strong your will for something is, if it's wrong it's wrong. The winner of this fight will the one who has the right idea, not the one who has a stronger will for their idea. Madara is planning to enslave the human race and force them into doing something rather than believing in mankind's ability to cooperate and find a solution to peace on their own. What's more he's trying to complete a plan that was already attempted and clearly didn't work out the first time.

    Clearly Madara has to lose. But that won't mean that his will to fight is any weaker than Naruto's. He could die still believing in his way of thinking. He's just wrong in his approach
     
         

  16. #16
    Owner of Kamui jimmies AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12,538
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekudakune View Post
    or madara will
    Madara has juubi power at his disposal, he just has to be more creative with it like obito at least.
    Worst case scenario kaguya power will take over.
     
         

  17. #17
    Leaf Anbu Rekudakune's Avatar
    Status
    Rekudakune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,720
    i am a super saiyan warrior!
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    Quote Originally Posted by troyg39 View Post
    @bold
    And I'm stating that way of thinking is what has you upset over nothing. When Madara loses it won't be because his will is weak. But no matter how strong your will for something is, if it's wrong it's wrong. The winner of this fight will the one who has the right idea, not the one who has a stronger will for their idea. Madara is planning to enslave the human race and force them into doing something rather than believing in mankind's ability to cooperate and find a solution to peace on their own. What's more he's trying to complete a plan that was already attempted and clearly didn't work out the first time.

    Clearly Madara has to lose. But that won't mean that his will to fight is any weaker than Naruto's. He could die still believing in his way of thinking. He's just wrong in his approach
    the world and universe doesnt hope for good or evil, neither it cheers for naruto or sasuke or madara or their existance never before and nor ever.
    and if whenever you live on your own morals or morals of others it wont give you any less or more advantage in a fight.
    with that i dont believe there is a true good. the winner is decided by strength and passion in him. not by his idealogy. or if hes good or bad.

    POV has many shades of grey not just specifically few right ones.
     
         
    Last edited by Rekudakune; 04-22-2014 at 05:45 AM.

  18. #18
    Princess Kutrone's Avatar
    Status
    Kutrone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    154
    Location
    Amegakure
    mowing hay
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    You're in denial buddy. The bad guy always has to lose. Maddy's going down whether you like it or not, if he doesn't the series will never progress.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member goofy guy's Avatar
    Status
    goofy guy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    78
    Location
    in the afterlife hahaha
    To face me u need to be a
    MONSTER...all I see is
    humanity within yu...haha
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    Madara might lose or just get sealed in a sense if ever hatred rises again madara comes bk up breaking seals to put check and narusaku must see peace is maintained eerywhere
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member bashkim's Avatar
    Status
    bashkim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,750
    A true friend will be always
    on your sight.
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    Yeah it was also unfair that Vegata never surpassed Goku. Madara wants to destroyed the world he got crazy.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Ultimate Sage Naruto's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimate Sage Naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    407
    Location
    Lithuania
    Tattoo Master
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    You idiot ? Naruto cant die , unless sausage
     
         

  22. #22
    .. Apêx's Avatar
    Status
    Apêx is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,534
    1x10^20th birthday
     

    Re: Madara new powerup=Death for Naruto&Sasuke!?

    It's called the difference between the main character and the villain. I can see Oro being a mentally strong temporary final villain doe.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •