Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    [Theory] Madara vs Edo Tobirama - The reason behind the outcome

    One-eyed Rinnegan Madara vs Edo Tobirama










    Madara won.


    Why?


    Theory:


    Because apparently Madara had a hidden ability in his Rinnegan... the "Rinbo Hengoku".


    Hiraishin no Jutsu was supposedly an ability with extreme speed, even Madara should not be able to outmatch Tobirama's speed, unless of course he had a trick in his sleeves. Which kind of ability would let Madara's reaction time be faster than lightspeed itself?


    I guess we can get a very logical answer if we see through the mechanics of Rinbo Hengoku.


    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=506007


    - Only Sasuke's new Rinnegan can see the second Madara
    - Only Naruto can sense with his body the second Madara
    - It seems like Madara can be truly damaged under certain conditions...


    Ergo, Tobirama never had a chance.


    PS: I won't state as a fact that Madara indeed used Rinbo Hengoku to defeat Tobirama, but my logical POV is a viable answer for what happened in this fight which outcome was purposely put offpanel.


    Any thoughts about this conclusion?
     
         
    Last edited by Mr Hiru; 04-22-2014 at 05:11 AM.

  2. #2
    Member YONCE's Avatar
    Status
    YONCE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    608
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Your self-worth is
    determined by you. You don’t
    have to depend on someone
    telling you who you are.”
     

    Re: [Theory] Madara vs Edo Tobirama - The reason behind the outcome

    that's very plausible
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Ornstein the DragonSlayer's Avatar
    Status
    Ornstein the DragonSlayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory] Madara vs Edo Tobirama - The reason behind the outcome

    Damn that makes a hell of a lot of sense
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Electric Boogaloo is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    HEHE
     

    Re: [Theory] Madara vs Edo Tobirama - The reason behind the outcome

    makes very good sense. now i see why madara can dodge tobirama.
     
         

  5. #5
    The Dark Flash Obsession4440's Avatar
    Status
    Obsession4440 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    2,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..
     

    Re: [Theory] Madara vs Edo Tobirama - The reason behind the outcome

    pretty plausible and can anybody explain to me how hirashingiri works...! it certainly doesn't use ftg... it seems more like shunshin attack....
     
         

  6. #6
    You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Posts
    15,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.
     

    Re: [Theory] Madara vs Edo Tobirama - The reason behind the outcome

    Or he is a sensory and has impressive reaction time.

    But I guess your conclusion makes sense too.
     
         

  7. #7
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: [Theory] Madara vs Edo Tobirama - The reason behind the outcome

    Quote Originally Posted by YONCE View Post
    that's very plausible
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornstein the DragonSlayer View Post
    Damn that makes a hell of a lot of sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Boogaloo View Post
    makes very good sense. now i see why madara can dodge tobirama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsession4440 View Post
    pretty plausible
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Blades of Chaos View Post
    But I guess your conclusion makes sense too.
    Thanks everybody for the support!

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsession4440 View Post
    and can anybody explain to me how hirashingiri works...! it certainly doesn't use ftg... it seems more like shunshin attack....
    Flying Thunder God Technique = Hiraishin no Jutsu.

    That's the translation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Blades of Chaos View Post
    Or he is a sensory and has impressive reaction time.
    I didn't believe Madara could outmatch lightspeed only with reaction time... I thought he had to make preparations to counterattack that instant speed jutsu. That's how Rinbo Hengoku came to my mind.
     
         
    Last edited by Mr Hiru; 04-22-2014 at 05:27 AM.

  8. #8
    The Dark Flash Obsession4440's Avatar
    Status
    Obsession4440 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    2,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..
     

    Re: [Theory] Madara vs Edo Tobirama - The reason behind the outcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hiru View Post
    Thanks everybody for the support!



    Flying Thunder God Technique = Hiraishin no Jutsu.

    That's the translation.
    but i read it as hirashingiri and not hirashin no jutsu....! also we can clearly see tobirama running while ftg attacks are static...
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member ItachiDaSoloKing's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiDaSoloKing is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Amaterasu Eyes, the fire
    never extinguishes Solo king,
    roasting these rappers until a
    sear set em ablaze, as I walk
    away ashes from my cloak
    besmeared" SneaksNASA
     

    Re: [Theory] Madara vs Edo Tobirama - The reason behind the outcome

    The reason Madara won was because Madara is an Uchiha and Tobirama is a Senju...duh
     
         

  10. #10
    You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Posts
    15,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.
     

    Re: [Theory] Madara vs Edo Tobirama - The reason behind the outcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hiru View Post
    Thanks everybody for the support!



    Flying Thunder God Technique = Hiraishin no Jutsu.

    That's the translation.



    I didn't believe Madara could outmatch lightspeed only with reaction time... I thought he had to make preparations to counterattack that instant speed jutsu. That's how Rinbo Hengoku came to my mind.
    Obito outmatched Minato in terms of speed and he was fighting against the FTG which is supposed to be instant, and he didnt have Rinbo Hengoku. If you take in to consideration his sensory skills and his experience with fighting Tobirama in the past, not to mention the increased sensory ability of Sage Mode, one can assert the previous statement.
    That was basically my impression when I read the manga page for the first time. But its as you say Rinbo Hengoku is the most likely outcome and a very formidable technique to go against.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member ItachiDaSoloKing's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiDaSoloKing is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Amaterasu Eyes, the fire
    never extinguishes Solo king,
    roasting these rappers until a
    sear set em ablaze, as I walk
    away ashes from my cloak
    besmeared" SneaksNASA
     

    Re: [Theory] Madara vs Edo Tobirama - The reason behind the outcome

    FTG has it's flaws you go were the kunai goes but it is useless if the opponent knows where the kunai is, and basically where you are going, since Madara seen the Kunai he knew where Tobirama was going same with SM Minato...Natural speed is different and more flexible than limited teleportation.
     
         

  12. #12
    Academy Student Minato San's Avatar
    Status
    Minato San is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory] Madara vs Edo Tobirama - The reason behind the outcome

    Good one it maybe correct
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •