Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chilling on a rain drop.
    You?

[Iwagakure Borderlands] BlackCrow vs LittleFinger

Quote Originally Posted by Littlefinger. View Post
    Thank you for you inputs kind sires

As you take the full damage of the water blades, you lie on the ground, incapacitated. This causes your clone to poof out too <.< If not, as I see the puddle of water on the ground, I marvel at such a lowly trick. One I last used when I was genin rank or so. It was pretty obvious, I sent all the water I created at the original so how come I had water left on the ground? Plus I didn't see a cloud of smoke to signify the clone's demise. I simply throw a kunai with an explosive tag into the puddle and hop out of harm's way. The explosion scatters the water all over, prevent the clone from reforming, albeit making it poof still. Then I walk over to the original and cut off his head clean (orders from the Iwagakure hierachy <_<).

I then move over to the guy who stabbed Makenshi, stopping at mid range. I raise my sword, blood or whatever flows in Zetsu bios dripping from it.

You. What's it gonna be? You run back to Kiri and tell them of your encounter with a real bloody demon (no mist involved)? Or I cut off your head like him?

(Official challenge to Blackcrow)
    Terrain: Iwa borderlands. No water source.
    Rei's R&R
    Default 3day reply time.
    Range: Mid

Sasuke stands there completely unaffected stood there staring at this opponent

Fine, lets do this

Sasuke changed his stance with one hand on his hip and the other on his blade

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gradually tending towards
    inactivity :|

Re: [Iwagakure Borderlands] BlackCrow vs LittleFinger

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCrow View Post
    Terrain: Iwa borderlands. No water source.
    Rei's R&R
    Default 3day reply time.
    Range: Mid

Sasuke stands there completely unaffected stood there staring at this opponent

Fine, lets do this

Sasuke changed his stance with one hand on his hip and the other on his blade
    Well by doing nothing, that means you want me to make the first move.

I let go of my sword and it falls to the ground with the aim of stabbing it. The moment I let go of it, water begins to gush out rapidly from beneath you. I keep watching your actions and make 1 handseal.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

As the water tries to envelope you in a sphere, you witness feathers dropping from the sky. So many feathers, pink and beautiful. They are the most beautiful feathers your youthful eyes have ever beheld and you can't tear your eyes away. They drift slowly through the air, landing softly on objects. So slow they flow making you follow their movements as they travel together. You love the view, so soothing, so relaxing. You want to touch them, feel their softness on your skin but you can't, the water traps you. All you can do is dream, dream of these lovely feathers and slowly you begin to drift away into sleep. With the love of the bosom of a caring mother, sleep lovingly embraces, allowing you to rest easy. Indeed, you find rest as you drown in the orb while falling asleep.

( Nehan Shōja no Jutsu ) - Temple of Nirvana Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, placing all the targets in the area under an illusion where feathers appear to fall from the sky. This slowly puts the opponents to sleep after one turn.

As you are distracted by these, I grab my sword and raise it to the sky, sending lightning chakra into it. Multiple lightning strikes happen thereafter on your location, electrocuting and killing you if you aren't dead already.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Fangs of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will raise his hand or a weapon and send an electrical discharge into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location. The discharges are triggered right after the technique and cannot be delayed or prepared before hand but are quite fast.

Wrong answer, kid.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Iwagakure Borderlands] BlackCrow vs LittleFinger

Thread closed pending Azreal or however it's spelled next move in the last fight.