Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Kaname Mugen, The Black Blur of Kirigakure.

Name: Kaname Mugen
    Nickame: The Black Death of Kirigakure. The Black Blur of Kirigakure
    Clan: Swift

Mugen's hair is black and becomes waist-length. A bluish-gray, wire infused bandage is wrapped around his torso, right arm, and face, ending just beneath his eyes. Black, flame-like markings are spread across his chest and wrap around his left arm, and the remains of a tattered black cloak cover his lower body. Mugens eyes are also a strikingly bright red often being mistaken for the sharingan.

Mugen is a rather reserved person, many believe him to be a loner but he simply dislikes the company of others and preferes to be alone. Mugen is also one who is strict with the rules and will follow them to a T and will also enforce them if needed. Although being by himself at most times he isn't against being in a squad or travelling with others although they make him feel uncomfortable. Like many Mist Shinobi Mugen believes the Mission is the First priority and will abandon a team member without a second thought if he believes it to be benefitial to the Mission. Aside from this he is a rather straight to the point kind of person who often comes across as rude or obnoxious when he is simply being blunt.

Village of Birth: Sunagakure
    Village of Alliance: Kirigakure

Ninja Rank: Kage
    Speciality: Raiton, Suiton, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu, Ogame Ryu.

-Wind Release: Mastered.

-Water Release: Mastered.

-Lightning Release: Mastered.

-Fire Release: Mastered

-Earth Release: Mastered

Swift Release: Training

Ninjutsu: Mastered

Taijutsu: Mastered

Genjutsu: Mastered

Kenjutsu: Mastered

Jaguars: Mastered(signer)

Ogame Kenjutsu: Mastered

Kyotoryu: Training

Chop Hanging Rippling Fist: Mastered

My Customs

History

Past

Mugen was born in sunagakure but knew nothing of it as after his birth he was moved to Kirigakure by his parents where he has spent most of his life including his childhood, due to growing up in Kirigakure he has had the rules hammered into his mind from an early age and as such he has become the perfect killing machine. At least thats whats thought. When Mugen was Six he was admitted into the Bloody Mists Academy for students to learn Ninjutsu as Taijutsu. Mugen himself struggled greatly with Ninjutsu but truly shone with Kenjutsu and Taijutsu becoming the top of his class. When Mugen turned 7 he had graduated along side his best friend Chosu Hagime. She was the first person he met at the Academy and the only friend he ever really made in that time. One day the two where sent on a mission with their Sensei Abutae Shingata and their third squad member, a feeble excuse for a ninja Itsui Hisami. During the mission Itsui was killing and Chosu was capture by enemy ninja. Abutae and Mugen then made a plan to rescue Chosu from the enemy. As they executed their plan Chosu's leg was injured and Mugen was forced to carry her while fleeing the enemy. Making a personal decision Mugen dropped his friend and slit her throat causing her to bleed out and then turned to face the enemy Shinobi. Even at such a young age Mugen hand to hand combat was neigh unmatched and he completed the mission on his own by killing three members of the enemy village. After this his Parents left him at an orphanage where he stayed for several years simply doing Missions.

This was the first time Mugen killed but it was far from the last. From Ages 7-12 Mugen had been sent on over 19 missions and on 3 of those he once again has killed his comrades for the Mission, this lead to him being sent on more solo missions the group missions as, even though he was following the ninja way he was killing too many young shinobi in the process which was bad for the Mists fighting strength. By age 12 Mugens hair had gone from Brown to pitch black and had reached waist length where it appeared to just stop growing, this long hair is what got him the nickname to other villages as "The Black Death of Kirigakure". By age 16 Mugen had well over 30 kills under his belt and was admitted into the ANBU to take on more Assassination missions, as he rarely used Ninjutsu and relied mostly on his Skills with a sword he was a good pick for these missions as their where usually silent. During this time Mugen went to the Blacksmith in the village who had fashioned the Seven Ninja Swords of the Mist and asked him to make him a special armor. He asked for bandages, but with wired integrated into the fibres. When he obtained this he wrapped them around his body and around his face leaving just his eyes and legs uncovered. The wire intergrated allowed the bandages to stop most basic kenjutsu strikes and he wore this like an armor. The next day Mugen was sent on a Mission to Kumogakure to Assassinate some weapons trader who was selling knock of Kirigakure swords. When he arrived he was ambushed by a small squad of Kumogakure and in the process the Bandages on his left arm where mostly shattered by ninjutsu. Although he managed to kill them all and finish the mission his left arm was left exposed. When he returned to the Mist he learnt of the mans disappearance and such he never got them fixed and left the left arm exposed, in his eyes it was an obvious chink in the armor which could work in his favour.

Now 24 Mugen still lives in the Mist, he was present at the Mizukages Death and when Kakuzu took over. At this time Kakuzu took interest in him and paired him with his trusted ally Grimmjow. Grimmjow was a manical man who enjoyed killing, even with Mugens fame and known killing ability he constantly tries to convince Grimmjow that he hates Killing. Mugen was also present at the sudden disappearance of Kakuzu when the Mizukage vanished into thin air. He now serves under a new Mizukage, although he has yet to meet here they call her the "Flame that burns Brightly in the Mist" leading him to believe she is a powerful shinobi. Mugen still obeys the ninja code to the T but he has sad eyes, he has slain so many they he cannot wait for the day for someone to strike him down, this is his final wish.

Raiton: The first element Mugen found he had an affinity with, he trained hard in the element and as such, can now perform all raiton based techniques with a single handseal. Although being profient Mugen preferes not to use Ninjutsu if he doesnt have to.

Suiton: Mugen also became quite fond of the Suiton element while Kirigakure, as such he perfected his training and eventually gained the ability to weave Handseals when performed Suiton jutsu at a much faster rather then all other Elements besides Raiton.

Taijutsu: Mugens Second most prefered fighting styled, since a young age he has prided himself and perfect his own style of hand to hand combat, as such he is faster and stronger then regular shinobi. Mugen is also able to reaction and see the enemies styled much faster then regular ninja and has the ability to find a weakness in another fighting style while in the middle of combat. This makes him an extremely proficient Taijutsu User(regular Tai Spec bonus)

Kenjutsu: Mugens most prefered fighting style. From the day he picked up a sword he has loved it and such has trained for hours every day to perfect his own style of fighting with the sword. Inside Kirigakure he is deemed as one of the best swordsmen without onne of the Seven ninja Swords. Due to his abilities with Kenjutsu Grimmjow, another Kenjutsu lover gave him permission to use his sword, The Longsword of the Demon Blacksmith. Mugen carries this sword whenever he leaves the village and trains with it regularly.

Jaguars: While on an assassination mission in Sunagakure he met a man named Gaara, this man took interest in Mugens fame and as such they battled, they where equal inn strength and as such Gaara taught Mugen many things including how to Summon Jaguars. Mugen now has a small jaguar tattoo on his Left arm where his bandages arnt so he can summon Jaguars.

Bandages: Mugen has some specially made bandages wrapped around a large majority of the top half of his body. These bandages are woven with mesh like wire imbedded into them. This process creates a lightweight armor which is capable of stopping basic kenjutsu strikes, though is susceptible to weakening for prolonged use in battle used against him as the wire and silk woven together creates a strong but lightweight styled armor stopping the sword strikes from hitting his flesh. This is Mugens armor in battle. On his left arm the bandages have been broken and as such only his hand is covered while his forearm and bicep are exposed.

Ogame Ryu: Mugen also learnt the Giant Tortoise Style from Gaara while in Sunagakure. As such he specilised in this form of Kenjutsu and chose to perfect his Wind and Lightning style of the Style. Due to his Specilisation Mugen has Increased Reaction speeds and Increased Movement speed above that of even a Taijutsu Specilist(due to the styles benefits)

Won: Some
    Lost: Few

dropping: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=491027

Note: Before anyone says "Thats Ichigo" i already checked with the Bio mod and he gave me the go ahead to use this version as a different bio

~Approved~

Last edited by Reborn; 05-02-2014 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Time Stamp: Approved 5/2

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hot Grabba

Re: Kaname Mugen, The Black Blur of Kirigakure.

Nice bio..............

The manga is redeemed. The7thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    A hill with fair weather over which I reside.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rising above emotions is the
    first step to true
    "perfection".

So....they are speperate characters, or is Ichigo free ?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Nicely done, M.

Quote Originally Posted by The7thHokage View Post
    So....they are speperate characters, or is Ichigo free ?

No, Ichigo isn't free.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Dragyzophobia #Akashaphilia
    #Kirikoe4EIG

Nice bio. Been a while I wanted to go for swift aswell.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chilling on a rain drop.
    You?

majestic purely majestic u_u

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Epic! I wish to make a bio as great as this! This is amazing!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buy Me Premium!!, Yeah,
    Talking To You.

This is awesome

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cream Cheese or Cheese Cream?

Nie bio, bro. Needs more rainbow unicorns tho.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Black Blur...and here I thought your lack of knowledge of a weave was stupid...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

fyi its still ichigo delta lol

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Thanks everyone

@Rojuro: Offically via the Manga and Anime yes, but in the RP these 2 bio's(uchigo and Mugen) look completely different and arnt even relatively the same ^^

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder why everyone is going for swift now

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    I wonder why everyone is going for swift now
    I wanted a custom Jashin tbh, but cali wouldn't reply to my VM or give me permission, so i thought "What is a good non samurai way to make people fight in CQC" and i came up with swift, not really for the abilities they dont suit my style, but the ability to appear infront of my opponent and force a CQC fight is what i went looking for and found.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    I wanted a custom Jashin tbh, but cali wouldn't reply to my VM or give me permission, so i thought "What is a good non samurai way to make people fight in CQC" and i came up with swift, not really for the abilities they dont suit my style, but the ability to appear infront of my opponent and force a CQC fight is what i went looking for and found.
    whatever floats your boat

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

If i get leg weights i'll most likely drop Swift and just have a plain bio, get like Sage mode or some shizz like that iuno haha

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If i get leg weights i'll most likely drop Swift and just have a plain bio, get like Sage mode or some shizz like that iuno haha
    Why dont you try to get sm now? The test looks easy

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Eh it seems like an easy test but idk if i want toads or Snakes, but then again i might be signing another custom summon soon, i might make a kaguya bio or some other test related style bio, but swift is mainly a temporary ability until i make up my mind.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Eh it seems like an easy test but idk if i want toads or Snakes, but then again i might be signing another custom summon soon, i might make a kaguya bio or some other test related style bio, but swift is mainly a temporary ability until i make up my mind.
    The only reason I still have Hakai is because I dont want to go through snake training. Otherwise I'd be going for Oro with SM. Id go for sm before doing any customs summon really. Most of them arent worth it. Hopefully no one passes Nagato and Ill be the 3rd one to pass that as well as 3rd Raikage in what I call the "Modern Era" and then idk what ill do

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    The only reason I still have Hakai is because I dont want to go through snake training. Otherwise I'd be going for Oro with SM. Id go for sm before doing any customs summon really. Most of them arent worth it. Hopefully no one passes Nagato and Ill be the 3rd one to pass that as well as 3rd Raikage in what I call the "Modern Era" and then idk what ill do
    Nice nice, i got jaguars which is cool, comes with its own Sage mode which is cool, im tossing up between canon and custom second summon, dunno yet tbh. I wanted to get MS but its evident i'll never be allowed for Sensei so that got thrown out the window. Not to mention Canon summoning training takes ages and i cant even be bothered replying to my own custom CFS trainings and cj training threads these days haha/

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dat OP AMV tho,that shits amazing,blows the rest of the bio out of the water to be quite frank

nah,awesome bio aswell >.O

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chilling on a rain drop.
    You?

Simply awesome as a Swift bio

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Show me a hero and I'll write
    you a tragedy.

Too much bold.

Not bad though.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    iProcrastinate.

whattatroll. it's clearly ichigo. z.z

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.

Can you have two elemental specialties along with a tai specialty?

Nice bio. Jaguars are pretty cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»