View Poll Results: And the winner is?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Akatsuki

    5 26.32%
  • Team Kage

    14 73.68%
Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 62

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    who do you think would win

    if the yon and godaime paired up against madara and hidan who do you think would take the trohpy.

    nothing is known about either party.
    terrain is flat.
     
         

  2. #2
    Lila lovE New DaY's Avatar
    Status
    New DaY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,439
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: who do you think would win

    Madara + Hidan pwns
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member ~Racher~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Racher~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,984
    Location
    o.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: who do you think would win

    i think that if nothing is known and then yondaime and godaime shall win..yondaime will own hidan in the first blow he makes and then it would be madara versusyondaime and tsunade..tsunade will attack with her chakra enhanced taijutsu distracting him and then yondaime will finish him off
     
         
    Last edited by ~Racher~; 08-29-2010 at 04:23 PM.

  4. #4
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: who do you think would win

    Quote Originally Posted by Far East View Post
    Madara + Hidan pwns
    explain please

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara of konoha View Post
    i think that if nothing is known and then yondaime and godaime shall win..yondaime will own hidan in the first blow he makes and then it would be madara versus yondaime and tsunade..tsunade will attack with her chakra enhanced taijutsu distracting him and then yondaime will finish him off
    i made sure to put a regen and teleporter on each team.

    but i think that tsunade and minato will walk away with this one. or at least minato by himself. hidan can be taken care of my minato w/ minimal effort. and while he is immortal if he is in pieces he cant function so i think tsunade woud beat him. and then madara would even things out by sucking her into the mask
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member ~Racher~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Racher~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,984
    Location
    o.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: who do you think would win

    Quote Originally Posted by Iseris... View Post
    explain please



    i made sure to put a regen and teleporter on each team.

    but i think that tsunade and minato will walk away with this one. or at least minato by himself. hidan can be taken care of my minato w/ minimal effort. and while he is immortal if he is in pieces he cant function so i think tsunade woud beat him. and then madara would even things out by sucking her into the mask
    cmon tsunade is a sannin she should be stronger she cant be sucked up so easily
     
         

  6. #6
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: who do you think would win

    Quote Originally Posted by Far East View Post
    u wanna tell me hidan is usless ?.. ehm dont forget how "OMFG THIS CANT BE TRUE"-like he rocked vs shikamaru + ino + sensei Asuma + "someone else (Chuii)??" - he just killed Asuma in a 3/4 on 1 ! He is fast and strong !
    those are chunin and one jonin all of them were severly overpowered.
    his scythe means nothing in this fight cuz tsunade will catch it and snatch him across the field and end him with one punch. so yes i'm saying he might not be of much help. but that's just one scenario but at the same time tsunade might not be of much help against madara cuz she cant hit him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara of konoha View Post
    cmon tsunade is a sannin she should be stronger she cant be sucked up so easily
    i dunno she hasnt been show to be the most adept ninja when it comes to ninjutsu. she might not have any high speed substitutions
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member ~Racher~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Racher~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,984
    Location
    o.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: who do you think would win

    Quote Originally Posted by Iseris... View Post
    those are chunin and one jonin all of them were severly overpowered.
    his scythe means nothing in this fight cuz tsunade will catch it and snatch him across the field and end him with one punch. so yes i'm saying he might not be of much help. but that's just one scenario but at the same time tsunade might not be of much help against madara cuz she cant hit him.



    i dunno she hasnt been show to be the most adept ninja when it comes to ninjutsu. she might not have any high speed substitutions
    man its a shame that people dont give respect to the sannin look at jiraiya and orochimaru one who was feared by kisameO.O and itachi O.O(he didnt want to fight) and orochimaru killed the god among shinobis 3rd hokage( i know he was old but still) so tsunade should be somewhat more stronger then she is shown to be
     
         

  8. #8
    Lila lovE New DaY's Avatar
    Status
    New DaY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,439
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: who do you think would win

    well what are they doing if madara uses his EMS (!!! theory like the thread !!!), amateratsu or just wraps yodaime into another dimension in e .. 1 second ?
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member ~Racher~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Racher~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,984
    Location
    o.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: who do you think would win

    Quote Originally Posted by Far East View Post
    well what are they doing if madara uses his EMS (!!! theory like the thread !!!), amateratsu or just wraps yodaime into another dimension in e .. 1 second ?
    madara doesnt have amaterasu or atleat we dont know:D
     
         

  10. #10
    Stare to Death Itachi65's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    585
    Location
    Your Closet
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who do you think would win

    Team Edward would....

    Seriously, Akatsuki, they outnumber them and they have really strong weapons in their arsenal (not only their power but the extracted Bijuu as well).
     
         

  11. #11
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: who do you think would win

    Quote Originally Posted by Far East View Post
    well what are they doing if madara uses his EMS (!!! theory like the thread !!!), amateratsu or just wraps yodaime into another dimension in e .. 1 second ?
    im not sure if you read the manga or not but minato is faster than madara in terms of teleportation


    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi65 View Post
    Team Edward would....

    Seriously, Akatsuki, they outnumber them and they have really strong weapons in their arsenal (not only their power but the extracted Bijuu as well).
    lmao i'm glad that you caught my twilight bash, however there are no bijuu in this fight and the teams are evenly numbered o__O
     
         

  12. #12
    Stare to Death Itachi65's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    585
    Location
    Your Closet
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who do you think would win

    Quote Originally Posted by Iseris... View Post
    im not sure if you read the manga or not but minato is faster than madara in terms of teleportation




    lmao i'm glad that you caught my twilight bash, however there are no bijuu in this fight and the teams are evenly numbered o__O
    Hehe, xD, so we are talking about current Akatsuki vs the Kages? If that's the case, the Kages win. If its 5 Kages vs 5 appointed members, I can't know since I need to know the members :P Its' a bit controversial after all.
     
         

  13. #13
    Lila lovE New DaY's Avatar
    Status
    New DaY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,439
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: who do you think would win

    but i think that tsunade and minato will walk away with this one. or at least minato by himself. hidan can be taken care of my minato w/ minimal effort. and while he is immortal if he is in pieces he cant function so i think tsunade woud beat him. and then madara would even things out by sucking her into the mask
    u wanna tell me hidan is usless ?.. ehm dont forget how "OMFG THIS CANT BE TRUE"-like he rocked vs shikamaru + ino + sensei Asuma + "someone else (Chuii)??" - he just killed Asuma in a 3/4 on 1 ! He is fast and strong !
     
         

  14. #14
    Stare to Death Itachi65's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    585
    Location
    Your Closet
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who do you think would win

    Quote Originally Posted by Far East View Post
    u wanna tell me hidan is usless ?.. ehm dont forget how "OMFG THIS CANT BE TRUE"-like he rocked vs shikamaru + ino + sensei Asuma + "someone else (Chuii)??" - he just killed Asuma in a 3/4 on 1 ! He is fast and strong !
    If Hidan stabs you, scratches you is Game Over. He was indeed outnumbered but still killed Asuma. So I agree, he's strong. However, he is reckless.
     
         

  15. #15
    Lila lovE New DaY's Avatar
    Status
    New DaY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,439
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: who do you think would win

    U forget about the insane effect of this wrap/sucking skill. Even kakashie used it to crush Deidaras arm ! Madara used it to wrap Sasuke around ! Madara appears out of nowhere and anywhere he wants ! Kakashie also used it to just send any attack ur not able to dodge away^^

    and rlyyyyy common if Madara is the final villiant .. he cannot be beaten by these two
     
         

  16. #16
    Lila lovE New DaY's Avatar
    Status
    New DaY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,439
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: who do you think would win

    I have to say for sure it could be a win for other team i mean .. we rly know a shit about Minato and Madaras REAL skills (or draw? who knows)

    *heeh* i just akatsuki ^^
     
         

  17. #17
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: who do you think would win

    major spoilers ahead if you dont read the manga open the spolier tag at your own risk

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi65 View Post
    Hehe, xD, so we are talking about current Akatsuki vs the Kages? If that's the case, the Kages win. If its 5 Kages vs 5 appointed members, I can't know since I need to know the members :P Its' a bit controversial after all.
    we are talking about tsunade and minato vs madara and hidan
    what's your point of view?

    the other kage and akatsuki members have nothing to do with this fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Far East View Post
    Hey dude ur doing nice args ^^ this is funny discussion !

    well one reason tsunade is called that much strong is because she was the best medical ninja in the past and did a lot of awesome stuff!! but i think theres a huge gap between her skills and the ones from the real enemies and cell regeneration .. e .. k


    whats up with the szenario that hidan hits her first :D ?
    if hidan hits her first when she notices that her organs are being ruptured she'll activate her milotic regeneration and keep going like nothing happened.
    if you have read the manga than you know that tsunade has enough chakra reserves to save several hundred people with her seal as shown when she sheilded the villagers from shinra tensei.


    Quote Originally Posted by Far East View Post
    I have to say for sure it could be a win for other team i mean .. we rly know a shit about Minato and Madaras REAL skills (or draw? who knows)

    *heeh* i just akatsuki ^^
    we know that minato is faster than madara from when they fought a couple weeks ago we got to see how fast and cunning he really is
     
         

  18. #18
    Stare to Death Itachi65's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    585
    Location
    Your Closet
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who do you think would win

    Quote Originally Posted by Iseris... View Post
    major spoilers ahead if you dont read the manga open the spolier tag at your own risk



    we are talking about tsunade and minato vs madara and hidan
    what's your point of view?

    the other kage and akatsuki members have nothing to do with this fight
    Well, Minato is faster than Madara and more skilled and we have seen the outcome of the battle. Minato won. If it's Tsunade vs Madara, Madara wins because Tsunade may not be able to hit him. But she is one of the Sannin, so she may figure out when Madara is not invinsible. I mean she's skilled.

    If it's Minato vs Hidan, Minato wins against due to his speed. Yondaime is really one of the strongest because of his uber speed. If it's Tsunade vs Hidan, then it would be a long battle, but I guess Tsunade would win, since she's not reckless and has a lot of experience in contrast with Hidan, who recklessly attacks. However if she gets scratched she's over (except if she doesn't let him draw the pentagram circle or let him stay on it).

    So, to summarize:
    Minato vs Madara -> Minato
    Tsunade vs Hidan -> Tsunade

    Team Kage wins.

    Minato vs Hidan -> Minato
    Tsunade vs Madara -> Madara propably
    And then it goes Minato vs Madara -> Minato.

    So, either way, Team Kage wins.
     
         

  19. #19
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    945
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who do you think would win

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi65 View Post
    Well, Minato is faster than Madara and more skilled and we have seen the outcome of the battle. Minato won. If it's Tsunade vs Madara, Madara wins because Tsunade may not be able to hit him. But she is one of the Sannin, so she may figure out when Madara is not invinsible. I mean she's skilled.

    If it's Minato vs Hidan, Minato wins against due to his speed. Yondaime is really one of the strongest because of his uber speed. If it's Tsunade vs Hidan, then it would be a long battle, but I guess Tsunade would win, since she's not reckless and has a lot of experience in contrast with Hidan, who recklessly attacks. However if she gets scratched she's over (except if she doesn't let him draw the pentagram circle or let him stay on it).

    So, to summarize:
    Minato vs Madara -> Minato
    Tsunade vs Hidan -> Tsunade

    Team Kage wins.

    Minato vs Hidan -> Minato
    Tsunade vs Madara -> Madara propably
    And then it goes Minato vs Madara -> Minato.

    So, either way, Team Kage wins.
    Minato is not faster than Madara. He was, for one moment during their battle, and that was what surprised Madara. You think the second level of the Flying Thunder God technique is always going to work against Madara? Like I said, Madara fled before the fight came to a real conclusion, so despite Madara having been beaten in the battle of speed, the entire fight was not decided simply by Minato's one blow with a Rasengan. Madara was not incapacitated after being struck, so the fight could have continued, but there was no reason for Madara to stay and get himself into danger even more after his plans were halted, so he took the easiest path out. I'm sure many would do the same in such a situation.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member JMAN's Avatar
    Status
    JMAN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    518
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who do you think would win

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    Minato is not faster than Madara. He was, for one moment during their battle, and that was what surprised Madara. You think the second level of the Flying Thunder God technique is always going to work against Madara? Like I said, Madara fled before the fight came to a real conclusion, so despite Madara having been beaten in the battle of speed, the entire fight was not decided simply by Minato's one blow with a Rasengan. Madara was not incapacitated after being struck, so the fight could have continued, but there was no reason for Madara to stay and get himself into danger even more after his plans were halted, so he took the easiest path out. I'm sure many would do the same in such a situation.
    Madara's teleportation jutsu is more developed than minato's because he can do it without seals , thats it .
    Minato can teleport faster than madara because madara takes time to teleport but he has one more thing he can make his body untouchable .
    SO what i am saying is that minato is faster than Madara . Not saying that his techinque is better than madara's but only that his technique is faster
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •