Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: who do you think would win

Quote Originally Posted by Far East View Post
    thats just one point of view ... could have said the same from other team

im not sure if the "undead" hidan cares about his nervous system .. i mean .. he got his head cut off and just lifed his live^^
    cmon he must have a nervous system atleast ..that thing disables you from using your body like you do...

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he cuts of his head to kill tsunade ^^ just to take one out

And again ... Madara did not use any justsu vs Minato and its 100 years ago (he still has sharingan)

cmon he must have a nervous system atleast ..that thing disables you from using your body like you do...
    ehm ... hidan got a HUGE knife inside his neck ... e sry 2 knives and cared a shit about it. He rammed his scythe inside of his stomaach to humilate Asuma and had no probs with it ^^

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara of konoha View Post
    man its a shame that people dont give respect to the sannin look at jiraiya and orochimaru one who was feared by kisameO.O and itachi O.O(he didnt want to fight) and orochimaru killed the god among shinobis 3rd hokage( i know he was old but still) so tsunade should be somewhat more stronger then she is shown to be
    you know what you do have a good point. xD
    maybe she does have some skill we havent seen

tsunade is sannin because of their sensei and their things they did (with Oro + Jiraya) and also for their power (they got famous as the 3 legandary sannin). But tsunade is just famous for their healing power and physical strengh .. nothing more.

Jiraya ... e YEE i mean he has SICCKKKKKK jutsus ! Sage mode and his genjutsus and so on - but thats not tsunade^^

Oro ... yap he is also increadibly strong, probably because he is crazy^^
    dont knock tsunade for her lack of ninjutsu. that's a faulty statement cuz guy doesnt use ninjutsu and i never hear anyone say oh guy's not good because he oly uses speed and high power taijutsu. he is the best at what he does and so is tsunade.

there isnt any othe ninja who's medical skills can top hers kabuto comes close but only in combat.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And again ... Madara did not use any justsu vs Minato and its 100 years ago (he still has sharingan)

ehm ... hidan got a HUGE knife inside his neck ... e sry 2 knifes and cared a shit about it. He rammed his scythe inside of his stomaach to humilate Asuma and had no probs with it ^^
    He has the regular Sharingan. But Sharingan cannot detect Minato's speed, that's why Madara lost (I didn't quite understand the 100years ago thing, but the battle vs Minato was 16 years ago).

About Hidan, his recklessness is what would make him lose. That's why he lost against Shikamaru (and to be fair, I can say Shikamaru was Hidan's counter-opponent with his Shadow jutsu that don't let him get close) .

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you know what you do have a good point. xD
    maybe she does have some skill we havent seen
    u say i m not allowed to meantion a probably existing lack of ninjutsu skills ? .. ur not allowed to meantion a probably excisting lack of power of madara ^^ u also dont know !
    He has the regular Sharingan
    regualar sharingan does not allow dimension warp

never forget ... madara was/is able to control 9 tails

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ehm ... hidan got a HUGE knife inside his neck ... e sry 2 knives and cared a shit about it. He rammed his scythe inside of his stomaach to humilate Asuma and had no probs with it ^^
    Man that suxx you are right:D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man that suxx you are right
    ty but i think we can skip the HIdan vs Tsunade part because .. they would not stand a chance vs the other two^^
    so it comes to Minato vs Madara

keep on postig i like discussions and watching pro and cons

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

ok first off hidan is not going to be able to cut off tsunade's head so get that out of your mind people who are indestructible will block a hit before they try to dodge it and tsunade isnt slow she may not be able to keep up with a ninja who is as fast as kakashi but neither could hidan so there's no validity in saying hidan can beat her.

and hidan has a functioning human body, so a messed up nervous system means he cant move and he isnt smart so he wont figure it out.

and minato has been shown to be able to beat madara in his current state.

team kage will take this one

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

when hidan gets a bone broken or limb cut off he cant use it. when that happens to tsunade she regrows it almost instantly. and one punch and she'll turn his scythe into powder

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok first off hidan is not going to be able to cut off tsunade's head so get that out of your mind people who are indestructible will block a hit before they try to dodge it and tsunade isnt slow she may not be able to keep up with a ninja who is as fast as kakashi but neither could hidan so there's no validity in saying hidan can beat her.
    taking about cutting off his own head just needs a cent of blood on his scythe and her throat would be like "OhhOhh this wasnt good =S"

as i said before:
    u say i m not allowed to meantion a probably existing lack of ninjutsu skills ? .. ur not allowed to meantion a probably excisting lack of power of madara ^^ u also dont know !

we dont know anything about Madaras actual power - this would be endless discussion xD

and as i said:
    ty but i think we can skip the HIdan vs Tsunade part because .. they would not stand a chance vs the other two^^
    so it comes to Minato vs Madara

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Iseris... View Post

and hidan has a functioning human body, so a messed up nervous system means he cant move and he isnt smart so he wont figure it out.

and minato has been shown to be able to beat madara in his current state.

team kage will take this one
    Agreed.

Tsunade must not be underestimated. Hidan is not that strong against her. He doesn't use many jutsus, if none, and he attacks with his scyther. Tsunade dodges and then hits with her brute strength, she targets his nerve points and he can't move at all. And she lands the final blow X_X

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Agreed.

Tsunade must not be underestimated. Hidan is not that strong against her. He doesn't use many jutsus, if none, and he attacks with his scyther. Tsunade dodges and then hits with her brute strength, she targets his nerve points and he can't move at all. And she lands the final blow X_X
    again ... one point of view =/

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

regualar sharingan does not allow dimension warp

never forget ... madara was/is able to control 9 tails
    Yeah, but he has neither Mangekyo nor Eternal. We can't rely on theories at this point. From what he have actually seen from him in the anime and manga, he only does the space-time jutsu. And we said that Bijuu are out of battle. And we can assume that the space-time jutsu may not be a power from the Sharingan. We don't know so we can do nothing but make theories.

Using the facts, Minato is stronger than Madara.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

again ... one point of view =/
    Ok then, let me take the other side. Hidan vs Tsunade.
    Hidan attacks with the scyther, Tsunade dodges and tries to deal some blows. Hidan dodges, then he wants to enter the Ritual Mode, he has to draw the pentagram. Tsunade doesn't let him, so even if he scratches her, nothing happens. Eventually, since Tsunade knows he must not draw the pentagram circle, she will not stop trying to hit him and eventually she will win. She can summon Katsuyu to heal her cut wounds too or stay upon it and prepare some jutsu.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

then you agree that team kage wins
    cuz minato has already beaten madara

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, but he has neither Mangekyo nor Eternal. We can't rely on theories at this point. From what he have actually seen from him in the anime and manga, he only does the space-time jutsu. And we said that Bijuu are out of battle. And we can assume that the space-time jutsu may not be a power from the Sharingan. We don't know so we can do nothing but make theories.
    right these arre all theories - we cannot say who wins . Kakashie has same warp skill of his sharingan and uses his MS for !

Using the facts, Minato is stronger than Madara.
    we have seen a very short fight without any use of madaras jutsus - all we know he is strong enough to control the 9-Tails ... *LOL*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

right these arre all theories - we cannot say who wins . Kakashie has same warp skill of his sharingan and uses his MS for !

we have seen a very short fight without any use of madaras jutsus - all we know he is strong enough to control the 9-Tails ... *LOL*
    he can control the nine tails because of his eternal mangekyon Sharingan....

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really think it's undeniable that Minato & Tsunade win.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hidan / tsunade battle is nonsense with these teammates on their sites cuz both would change a shit in battle^^

then you agree that team kage wins
    cuz minato has already beaten madara
    i dont agree ^^ also the fact that u said that the kages -->would<--- win is a theorie ^^ and posting different sights of view is the main part of any discussion

ahh k so he still has EMS ? niceee i didnt know^^ cuz all is unknown! But how to beat EMS ?

I really think it's undeniable that Minato & Tsunade win.
    who knows :D its ur opinion - cannot say anything about winning until .. we see/read it

We will see in the next 30 manga chapters^^

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He used Sharingan to control it and he had explicit chakra, I can admit that. But it's obvious, at the beginning it was a speed fight between Minato and Madara, the way it was with genjutsu when Sasuke fought Itachi, but Madara didn't know everything about Minato's speed levels. That's why he lost.

He didn't use EMS when he controlled the Kyubi extracted from Kushina. I guess Kyuubi either was controlled due to Madara's chakra and Sharingan combination + it could have already been adapted to Madara's will from it previous encounter with Madara.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

again theory :x we dont have any excisting proofs who would win in the current state of Manga ^^ but nice statement ! Your opinions are rly solid

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

again theory :x we dont have any excisting proofs who would win in the current state of Manga ^^ but nice statement ! Your opinions are rly solid
    We know that Madara plans everything, but he didn't consider Minato upgrading his technique to a 2nd level. That could be why he lost. And yeah, we cannot really know. We don't know if Madara has hidden his EMS and doesn't want to reveal it or something. We have to wait. When we have a more clear glimpse of Madara's current power, then my opinion may change. :D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hidan / tsunade battle is nonsense with these teammates on their sites cuz both would change a shit in battle^^

i dont agree ^^ also the fact that u said that the kages -->would<--- win is a theorie ^^ and posting different sights of view is the main part of any discussion

ahh k so he still has EMS ? niceee i didnt know^^ cuz all is unknown! But how to beat EMS ?

who knows :D its ur opinion - cannot say anything about winning until .. we see/read it

We will see in the next 30 manga chapters^^
    You mean to say his sharingan deteriorated from being EMs to being simply a 3 tome sharingan ...that is not possible he is the same madara uchiha he is just weakened somehow

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I stop posting on this thread here

Thank you all for this much comments ! gl hf

i enjoyed it ^^

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You mean to say his sharingan deteriorated from being EMs to being simply a 3 tome sharingan ...that is not possible he is the same madara uchiha he is just weakened somehow
    We haven't seen his EMS since 16years ago til now. So, I guess he has lost his EMS somehow, there are some interesting theories going around about him using Izanagi to survive his battle with Hashirama, with the result of losing his power. You cannot tell for sure. I can not either. He's propably weakened. I didn't mean that his EMS turned to regular one, but I believe he doesn't have EMS due to facts.