Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: who do you think would win

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi65 View Post
    We haven't seen his EMS since 16years ago til now. So, I guess he has lost his EMS somehow, there are some interesting theories going around about him using Izanagi to survive his battle with Hashirama, with the result of losing his power. You cannot tell for sure. I can not either. He's propably weakened. I didn't mean that his EMS turned to regular one, but I believe he doesn't have EMS due to facts.

We didn't see the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan sixteen years ago. The last time Madara was shown to use the eye technique and its powers was during his fight with Hashirama Senju, which he lost.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hidan fan boy LMAO!!!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I said the possibilities of the other team as well. Madara would beat Tsunade, while Minato would undeniably win against Hidan. And then Madara would lose against Minato, as we have seen in the actual chapter.

Hidan wasn't able to fight after his head chopped off. Kakuzu was there and stitched it back to the body.
    What you're saying is correct, but remember that while Madara was defeated in the battle of speed, he did not lose the entire battle. Madara fled before things could continue, because since control of the fox had been taken away from him, he saw no reason to stay, and just left. Now that he had seen the second level of Minato's Flying Thunder God technique, the battle could have continued if Madara chose not to flee (and perhaps plan around Minato's technique and to target him when he is weak), but it didn't. So, if they were to fight again under the conditions stated in this thread, you can't say Madara would lose against Minato just because we've seen them fight once - if they fight two, three, or four times, do you really think the battles will be a mirror image of their first, with Minato always striking Madara with a teleported Rasengan? I think not.

Last edited by silenceofthelambs; 08-29-2010 at 05:34 PM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really think it's undeniable that Minato & Tsunade win.
    Someone might say they think it's undeniable that Madara and Hidan will win. What then? Everything here is opinionated, as it should be, so one opinion is as good as the next.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, Minato is faster than Madara and more skilled and we have seen the outcome of the battle. Minato won. If it's Tsunade vs Madara, Madara wins because Tsunade may not be able to hit him. But she is one of the Sannin, so she may figure out when Madara is not invinsible. I mean she's skilled.

If it's Minato vs Hidan, Minato wins against due to his speed. Yondaime is really one of the strongest because of his uber speed. If it's Tsunade vs Hidan, then it would be a long battle, but I guess Tsunade would win, since she's not reckless and has a lot of experience in contrast with Hidan, who recklessly attacks. However if she gets scratched she's over (except if she doesn't let him draw the pentagram circle or let him stay on it).

So, to summarize:
    Minato vs Madara -> Minato
    Tsunade vs Hidan -> Tsunade

Team Kage wins.

Minato vs Hidan -> Minato
    Tsunade vs Madara -> Madara propably
    And then it goes Minato vs Madara -> Minato.

So, either way, Team Kage wins.
    Minato is not faster than Madara. He was, for one moment during their battle, and that was what surprised Madara. You think the second level of the Flying Thunder God technique is always going to work against Madara? Like I said, Madara fled before the fight came to a real conclusion, so despite Madara having been beaten in the battle of speed, the entire fight was not decided simply by Minato's one blow with a Rasengan. Madara was not incapacitated after being struck, so the fight could have continued, but there was no reason for Madara to stay and get himself into danger even more after his plans were halted, so he took the easiest path out. I'm sure many would do the same in such a situation.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, but he has neither Mangekyo nor Eternal. We can't rely on theories at this point. From what he have actually seen from him in the anime and manga, he only does the space-time jutsu. And we said that Bijuu are out of battle. And we can assume that the space-time jutsu may not be a power from the Sharingan. We don't know so we can do nothing but make theories.

Using the facts, Minato is stronger than Madara.
    Using the facts, Hidan was stronger than Shikamaru, but through careful and meticulous planning (as well as the information he had received on him, which was of the utmost importance), Shikamaru brilliantly defeated him.

Using the facts, Pain was stronger than Naruto at that point in time, but Naruto managed to expose the one weakness in god realm's technique (he had learned about the weakness not through his own deduction, but from information gathered by his fellow ninja), and defeated him as a result.

There's very little you can say on such a thread "using the facts." Madara was not expecting the second level of the Flying Thunder God technique, but the technique was not enough to kill Madara, so even if he were hit again, by all means the battle would continue. And now that Madara would know about it, things would go differently.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I said the possibilities of the other team as well. Madara would beat Tsunade, while Minato would undeniably win against Hidan. And then Madara would lose against Minato, as we have seen in the actual chapter.

Hidan wasn't able to fight after his head chopped off. Kakuzu was there and stitched it back to the body.
    So if Hidan was decapitated again, Madara wouldn't be able to stitch his head back in its place? Madara has a good, practical knowledge of the human body (enough to transplant Sharingan, create tailed beast extracting formulas, and then have the ability to extract the beast itself), so I think it would be fair to say if Hidan lost his head, Madara would put it back where it belongs.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    Minato is not faster than Madara. He was, for one moment during their battle, and that was what surprised Madara. You think the second level of the Flying Thunder God technique is always going to work against Madara? Like I said, Madara fled before the fight came to a real conclusion, so despite Madara having been beaten in the battle of speed, the entire fight was not decided simply by Minato's one blow with a Rasengan. Madara was not incapacitated after being struck, so the fight could have continued, but there was no reason for Madara to stay and get himself into danger even more after his plans were halted, so he took the easiest path out. I'm sure many would do the same in such a situation.
    Madara's teleportation jutsu is more developed than minato's because he can do it without seals , thats it .
    Minato can teleport faster than madara because madara takes time to teleport but he has one more thing he can make his body untouchable .
    SO what i am saying is that minato is faster than Madara . Not saying that his techinque is better than madara's but only that his technique is faster

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol Iseris... is flaming me hard right now because i have other opinion xD read it :

Do you read Manga?

Yes i do

if you are up to date you know that minato beats madara
    and if minato will beat madara and the others arent gonna make a difference then how does team kage not have the clear victory?

Rofl dont pm - read the +50 comments in the thread 30mins ago xD

I've read them as it's my thread.
    i'm PMing you because you said you werent posting in the thread anymore.
    dont change the topic answer the question

lol dude stop pm me or i send u ignore list. Dont u see that this is endless discussion ? Its all about theories - all we seen until now is Madara contorlling 9 Tails and using not a single Jutsu on Minato (which is actually called win). If u read the thread u would know that all questions about the topic are answered. I m sry if your such a Minato fanboy who could never see him loosing
    i told you in thread that its all possible because we know a shit about Madara. I showed u my opinion and u me urs. Where is prob? lol its a Manga dude not real life xD

it's not my fault you contradict yourself and dont realize it. you said: and as i said:
    ty but i think we can skip the HIdan vs Tsunade part because .. they would not stand a chance vs the other two^^
    so it comes to Minato vs Madara

madara has been beaten by minato who took the fox from madara's control so that isnt as win as you think it is. it's manga fact that minato will beat madara. and since that's what it comes down to team kage should win P.S. that's your deduction and i agree with it U__U

u can report me or add me to the list or whatever you want IT's not going to hid the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about

ok .. ye - i also like cows

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think the thread is closed here ...

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    You said that madara would find a way around the ftg2 do u really think so...and u are not realistic madara was injured he had to go if he had continued he would have been defeated by Yondaime

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara of konoha View Post
    You said that madara would find a way around the ftg2 do u really think so...and u are not realistic madara was injured he had to go if he had continued he would have been defeated by Yondaime
    There's a very simple way for Madara to get around the second stage of the Flying Thunder God technique: remain intangible. Then wait for an oppurtunity to warp Minato, which eventually will present itself. Besides, just because Madara was slightly wounded was not the reason he fled - Minato took away Madara's control of the fox using the Contract Seal, and when this happened, Madara knew his objective had failed, and thus left because there was no further reason to stay. Ninja in the Naruto world have suffered greater injuries than those Madara sustained, but they continued fighting. Would Madara not do the same, as he did against Hashirama? He was not forced to flee, he opted to do so. But once again, if he had stayed, and his goal of crushing Konoha had been stopped, for what reason need he remain? So he, naturally, left the scene and waited for Minato to take care of the Nine-Tails, resulting in his death.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123