Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 88
  1. #61
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,437
    "..."
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    Thankyou Very much BAN_KAI and Transparent...
    One last Question, Actually i m new so i don't knw how to private messege someone...
    so can u explain that too....
     
         

  2. #62
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,437
    "..."
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    I fiqured it out...
    :D
     
         

  3. #63
    Senior Member ~Lumos~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Lumos~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,071
    Location
    Above The Ground Beneath The Sky
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    I want to take part IN THIS contest
     
         

  4. #64
    Senior Member ~Lumos~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Lumos~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,071
    Location
    Above The Ground Beneath The Sky
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    geez my image is ready .can any one tell me how to send image. plz plz plz
     
         

  5. #65
    the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Transparent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,671
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Sages View Post
    geez my image is ready .can any one tell me how to send image. plz plz plz
    upload ur images (colored and uncolored) here: ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting and send me the Direct Links in a Private Message to me.
     
         

  6. #66
    The Impulse kage batimpulse's Avatar
    Status
    batimpulse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    94
    Location
    Home :D
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    ~ I wish to take part.~
     
         

  7. #67
    the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Transparent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,671
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    I must say this competition has really turned around. Just look at the number of visits on the previous Manga comp threads, they're averagely visited around 500 times while the last two are now up in almost 6000 visits. The number of participants has also increased a great deal :D
    I'm glad this contest has become so popular
     
         

  8. #68
    Seblax's Avatar
    Status
    Seblax is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,333
    Location
    Amman, Jordan.
    I miss my V award..
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    -I wish to take part-
     
         

  9. #69
    Futur Hokage Kakashi Power's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Power is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    26
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    ~I am taking part~
     
         

  10. #70
    Academy Student SharinganSamuri's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganSamuri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    how do i take part?
     
         

  11. #71
    the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Transparent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,671
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    Quote Originally Posted by SharinganSamuri View Post
    how do i take part?
    Just simply write ~I am taking part~ in here and send me your colored result and the original.
     
         

  12. #72
    Senior Member ~Lumos~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Lumos~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,071
    Location
    Above The Ground Beneath The Sky
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    Thanks Transparent Finally DOne. I hope i will get at least 2 to 5 votes. That,s pretty good 4 first time i think. it was a great experience and out of regular and tough routine of school. .
     
         

  13. #73
    the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Transparent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,671
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Sages View Post
    Thanks Transparent Finally DOne. I hope i will get at least 2 to 5 votes. That,s pretty good 4 first time i think. it was a great experience and out of regular and tough routine of school. .
    You're welcome no problem
    keep up the good work :D
     
         

  14. #74
    Member AliMcJ's Avatar
    Status
    AliMcJ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    33
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Transparent View Post
    The manga coloring competition is a digital coloring competition. Which means that you submit by choosing a part of a manga page, or a black and white picture of a manga character from any anime/manga (naruto, bleach, fairy tale, hellsing, etc..)

    And color it by either using photoshop, gimp, illustator, painshop pro, or any other painting program.

    (I recommend you do not use paint as u won't have any chance of getting a good result, and it is not a program meant to color images)

    I would recommend you watch some youtube videoes on how to color mangas they can be to great help.

    The easiest way to start learning how to color manga is by getting a clean lineart like this for example.
    Akkkk -- thanks for this post: somehow I missed that this was for digital coloring. I was (and still am) ready to kill my dumbo mouse Friday night. I have a tablet I never hooked up because it wasn't working with the computer I had at that time and now, since I have Vista, doubt that Vista will run it since it's so fussy. O.O :confused:
     
         

  15. #75
    Kyuubi Sage Sarito's Avatar
    Status
    Sarito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    474
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    I will be participating.
     
         

  16. #76
    Member AliMcJ's Avatar
    Status
    AliMcJ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    33
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    Egad! my mind has been possessed by a dodo!

    Not only did I not figure out that this was a digital coloring challenge, but I also thought the theme of it, or the particular challenge at hand, was to choose an image that involved transparency, so I've been looking and looking and . . . .
    :whoa:
    Got any smilies that say "Duhhhh"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Transparent View Post

    - It's a monthly contest. Meaning that submission time is till the 24th of every month + 1 week voting
    - As usual, it is a free choice. You can color any image you want. As long as u send me the original image as well.


    Rules:
    -Everyone please follow the Global Forum Rules


    Winners will recieve a Medal as usual. Follow the rules, submit and have fun^^
    Thanks[/CENTER]
     
         

  17. #77
    the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Transparent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,671
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    Quote Originally Posted by AliMcJ View Post
    Egad! my mind has been possessed by a dodo!

    Not only did I not figure out that this was a digital coloring challenge, but I also thought the theme of it, or the particular challenge at hand, was to choose an image that involved transparency, so I've been looking and looking and . . . .
    :whoa:
    Got any smilies that say "Duhhhh"?
    I'm sorry for your misunderstanding well, you still have 4 days to finish a colring you can do it!
     
         

  18. #78
    Member AliMcJ's Avatar
    Status
    AliMcJ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    33
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    If I didn't have a computer to slow me down, i could do it in 4 days eeezzzee, uh easily. I've been fooling with Prismacolors for a while, using my Manga Books as coloring books!

    Computer has too many distractions and simple processes become complicated (yeah, I'm old school; I do love to use Photoshop on pictures though, changing things around: the computer is a timesaver there).

    I'll try to get a couple of drawings done from manipulated photos up in my profile page soon. I'm at the end of my day on the 'puter right now.

    --Alison (and a nice cheesy grin: :D )

    I should take this opportunity to tell you how much I appreciate a site that encourages graphic art and creative application of technique in challenges like this.

    I'll get the hang of it: as I said, I didn't figure out that "Transparent" was your name until last week and that it was not the theme of the challenge until what, yesterday!



    Quote Originally Posted by Transparent View Post
    I'm sorry for your misunderstanding well, you still have 4 days to finish a colring you can do it!
     
         

  19. #79
    the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Transparent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,671
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    Quote Originally Posted by AliMcJ View Post
    If I didn't have a computer to slow me down, i could do it in 4 days eeezzzee, uh easily. I've been fooling with Prismacolors for a while, using my Manga Books as coloring books!

    Computer has too many distractions and simple processes become complicated (yeah, I'm old school; I do love to use Photoshop on pictures though, changing things around: the computer is a timesaver there).

    I'll try to get a couple of drawings done from manipulated photos up in my profile page soon. I'm at the end of my day on the 'puter right now.

    --Alison (and a nice cheesy grin: :D )

    I should take this opportunity to tell you how much I appreciate a site that encourages graphic art and creative application of technique in challenges like this.

    I'll get the hang of it: as I said, I didn't figure out that "Transparent" was your name until last week and that it was not the theme of the challenge until what, yesterday!
    haha :D that's funny lol. Well, atleast u got it right now

    See what you can make happen, and let me know. Good luck with your drawings and with photoshop coloring etc.

    Let' me know if you need any help regarding how to color or basic tutorials etc. There are some tuts on the forum also, if you check out the GFX tutorial section.
     
         

  20. #80
    Member Vitality4Life's Avatar
    Status
    Vitality4Life is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    279
    Location
    Soul Society
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [12]

    Poop, 4 moar days!!!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •