Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 508 Spoilers / Summaries

Konan will die. Shes so tached to Nagato that whatever Madara does, he either got to let himself get killed or kill her. Shes no match at all against madara. Either way, i see no reason to keep konan alive.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by aTastyCookie View Post
    madara is an uchiha
    but it is not yet confirmed that tobi is madara (or an uchiha at all)

On another note, i hope Konan ownz tobi. I think it will be interesting, physical attacks dont seem to work on either, possibly tobi will suck Konan into another dimension, but he still wont get nagato's location out of her.

I find it interesting that tobi can teleport to ppl like naruto, sasuke, zetsu whenever he wants, no matter where they are, but he cant teleport to nagato. Maybe the target has to be alive in order for him to sense them. Or maybe Konan know's how his technique works and has prevented him from teleporting to nagato, meaning maybe she was serious when she said she was going to kill him. If any one could see how tobi's technique's work, i reckon it would have been nagato, with the renningan. Maybe he saw how tobi's techniues work and passed that info onto Konan, just in case.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tyce View Post

On another note, i hope Konan ownz tobi. I think it will be interesting, physical attacks dont seem to work on either, possibly tobi will suck Konan into another dimension, but he still wont get nagato's location out of her.

I find it interesting that tobi can teleport to ppl like naruto, sasuke, zetsu whenever he wants, no matter where they are, but he cant teleport to nagato. Maybe the target has to be alive in order for him to sense them. Or maybe Konan know's how his technique works and has prevented him from teleporting to nagato, meaning maybe she was serious when she said she was going to kill him. If any one could see how tobi's technique's work, i reckon it would have been nagato, with the renningan. Maybe he saw how tobi's techniues work and passed that info onto Konan, just in case.
    DUDE please, Madara Uchiha is Tobi.

Madara might be a sensor. Only the living he can sense and find them. So when Nagato died he went off the list and Madara has to find Konan. But why did he find her in the Ocean side and not in a building? Weird huh.

Anyway, here's an example that Madara is Tobi. And since Tobi is Madara and Madara is one of the early Uchiha's. We can conclude that Madara is in fact an Uchiha. NOTE :: The text is from Kishimoto himself.

Plus if you still don't believe who can Tobi be??? Obito???????? Please, go use the search option and look at every Obito theory and find one that proves he is alive and is Madara, oh wait a minute you can't because Obito is dead.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

bleach,OP and naruto are late today

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the fact that he knows about every kind of move the sharingan has, the mangekyou sharingan, the story of madara, the story of the sage of the six paths, to HAVE a sharingan,to be able to controle the kyuubi even with mask and know everything about madara including his history tells enough about him beeing AT LEAST an uchiha
    more over, it's a pure fact that he is madara end of the line. It has been stated by him all the time in the manga so far.. Kishi did introduce him as tobi first, but it was so suspicious with a mask with 1 eyehole so we had question marks about tobi beeing someone else, but things are more clear now.

But in my eyes tobi = madara. ( even in kushinas flashback about telling HER story we saw ''tobi'' with spacetime jutsu and he still has it )

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Guilliamo View Post
    Someone is going to rescue her ;/
    Ahh man, why is she even THERE?! Konan is totally effed...:flaw:

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post
    bleach,OP and naruto are late today
    The next One Piece chapter will be in three weeks, it's on a break for presumably a time skip. For the others, both script and pictures out so it can't take long now.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    back from dorney park time to
    chill and tote

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Kisame gets eaten? That's kinda a stupid death. Better than committing suicide by biting your tongue. Would have been better if KB, Gai, Naruto and the others stood their ground and fought him and he died like that. Than some random shark. RIP Kisame, but hopefully he survives hehe. Poor Konan, i think that she is going to die but not a bad way though, maybe her chakra will run out or something.
    Yea it was disappointing, i wanted to see naruto kick his a** with his new powers. Now i have no idea when's the next time we'll have the chance to see him in action

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When We Wanna See Naruto Fight He Doesnt But When We Dont Want Him In Action He Does -_- Fml And Kishi ;(

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe tobi is Madara, however, I still doubt it. the name Madara Uchiha is like the boogey man in the Naruto World, and the Moons eye plan seems to be a perfect distraction for something else entirely.

Of course, what else, and who tobi really is, I couldn't tell you. He'd have to be somebody from Minato's generation, who aquired a sharingan or two. Beyond that I've got nothing.

But it seems to me, that if Tobi was really Madara Uchiha, he wouldn't be bothering with the disguise anymore.

As for Konan vs Madara, I'm thinking she's going to surprise us. I'm not saying she's going to kill tobi, we all know that's not going to happen. But, I'm thinking she's up to something else entirely, that will give naruto, or the alliance, or somebody, plenty of information on Tobi.

I doubt tobi cares about killing her, anything she knew about akatsuki she's had more than enough time to disclose to their enemies

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    Maybe tobi is Madara, however, I still doubt it. the name Madara Uchiha is like the boogey man in the Naruto World, and the Moons eye plan seems to be a perfect distraction for something else entirely.

Of course, what else, and who tobi really is, I couldn't tell you. He'd have to be somebody from Minato's generation, who aquired a sharingan or two. Beyond that I've got nothing.

But it seems to me, that if Tobi was really Madara Uchiha, he wouldn't be bothering with the disguise anymore.

As for Konan vs Madara, I'm thinking she's going to surprise us. I'm not saying she's going to kill tobi, we all know that's not going to happen. But, I'm thinking she's up to something else entirely, that will give naruto, or the alliance, or somebody, plenty of information on Tobi.

I doubt tobi cares about killing her, anything she knew about akatsuki she's had more than enough time to disclose to their enemies
    Somebody from Minato's generation? I doubt that because for the extent of the masked man's plans, it sounds like he has been planning much longer than a person who lived in Minato's generation (around twenty to thirty years old during the fox attack). Now, I see you said that the Moon's Eye Plan is the perfect distraction for something else; but what? There doesn't seem to be many other things that would Madara's ultimate goal would be, as not many things in the Naruto world are greater than world domination, if none. I support that Tobi is Madara Uchiha, but then again anything is possible, so we'll see.

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

On reading the comments about paper, rain and fire, one thing came in my mind, ie AMATERASU

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No way tobi kills konan she must have something up her sleeve. I also thought for a while that Konan was going to transfer the rinnegan to Naruto but it seems that probably wont happen.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AP0LL0 View Post
    No way tobi kills konan she must have something up her sleeve. I also thought for a while that Konan was going to transfer the rinnegan to Naruto but it seems that probably wont happen.
    Sadly I don't think she will escape this time, madara does not want anyone leaking secrets about Akatsuki.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi could be madara, but I think he has some kid of zetsu fusion going on, since we saw him regenerate his arm while standing next to that zetsu like pile of spikes. chapter 486 page 5

In addition to that, we see one of his arms start to liquify in chapter 503 page 3. bottom left panel, you can see a giant hole in his arm and you can see his skin is dripping.

On the very next page, minato attacks Tobi and Tobis hand seems to be almost sepatarted from his body, but again, his skin is like a liquid.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's not confirmed that Sasuke Uchiha is actually Sasuke Uchiha. We'll just take his word for it .

I'm sure that he has to sense their chakras in order to teleport to them. Madara is probably a sensor-type as well. Nagato is dead, so he has no more chakra.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    Somebody from Minato's generation? I doubt that because for the extent of the masked man's plans, it sounds like he has been planning much longer than a person who lived in Minato's generation (around twenty to thirty years old during the fox attack). Now, I see you said that the Moon's Eye Plan is the perfect distraction for something else; but what? There doesn't seem to be many other things that would Madara's ultimate goal would be, as not many things in the Naruto world are greater than world domination, if none. I support that Tobi is Madara Uchiha, but then again anything is possible, so we'll see.
    Sorry for double-posting mods, but I did not see this one (I also don't care about post seniority or rewards, since I only come to this site to discuss Naruto).

I also think that Madara is actually...Madara. His ability to summon the Kyuubi was stated to be a technique that Madara could do (Gerotora:Nobody existed with the power to summon the Kyuubi! Jiraiya: No, there was one...)

But I also gave thought to Tobi actually being Uchiha Kagami due to him seeming to know Danzo on a personal level.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123