Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    BlackCrow's Avatar
    Status
    BlackCrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,908
    If you want to go fast, go
    alone. If you want to go far,
    bring others along.
     

    Open Spar

    Rei's R&R
    Unofficial Spar, but I'll probably add this to my bio history or something
    Customs allowed
    Mid Range
    Weather: Bright and sunny
    Terrain:

    There is no Ebon Hawk or Republic ship there of course. There is a vast ocean to your left and my right, short range from us. Also, as you can see, there are many rocks and cliff faces around.

    --
    I will be using Sasuke; Post your bio and you get the first move.

     
         

  2. #2
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,213
    Location
    FL
    I hate to complain, but
    lately, all I see is days are
    the same
     



    Re: Open Spar

    Kuroh Yatogami in sig.


    Standing mid range from his opponent, Kuroh Yatogami gathers some earth chakra which he then sends into the ground behind his opponent. Once that has been done he manipulates his chakra, causing a small pillar of earth to rise slightly behind him, the pillar should hit the boy behind his knees, causing some damage. Of course, this should only happen if the boy fails to defend himself from the small pillar. After performing his move, the good looking boy gets on a battling stance.

    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
     
         
    Last edited by Kuroh; 05-02-2014 at 01:04 PM.

  3. #3
    BlackCrow's Avatar
    Status
    BlackCrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,908
    If you want to go fast, go
    alone. If you want to go far,
    bring others along.
     

    Re: Open Spar

    Sasuke notices a strange man not too far infront of him and feels the ground behind his feet feel a bit weaker, he quickly jumps into the air dodging the pillar of rock and lands short distance from the man

    Who are you

    Sasuke places one hand on his blade
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •