Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

Man wtf is with this chapter.....Madara gave nagato the rinnegan and now he want it back.. Then why did he gave it to nagato.....But from where did he get the rinnegan??
    If he got this rinnegan from SO6P then body Kabuto summoned could be SO6P.....that is why he got goosebumps when he was that summoned body......

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Man wtf is with this chapter.....Madara gave nagato the rinnegan and now he want it back.. Then why did he gave it to nagato.....But from where did he get the rinnegan??
    If he got this rinnegan from SO6P then body Kabuto summoned could be SO6P.....that is why he got goosebumps when he was that summoned body......
    I would think if he really gave it to him we do have to question the truth of this statement since it is Madara but if he did the reason why i think is so Madara had a pawn to sync with Gado Mazo since it seems to summon it you have to sacrifice a large portion of your life sorta how it looked when Nagato summoned it vs Hanzo & it sucked his chakra out making him look like he needed some Ramen lol

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara probably help Nagato how to use his rinnegan and not literally gave the rinnegan to Nagato.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gotta love this chapter X3 Tobi gets some.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s hair because they
    smell like rainbows and
    butterflies

Awesome konan!!! I had a feeling she wouldn't have come to play with madara without something up her sleeve. :P

About Madara giving him the rinnegan...I could just be a "mis translation" since we have seen before, that sometimes some expressions (figures of speach) seem to mean something and then when the manga comes, they translate as another. Maybe he was the one who taught Nagato to use the rinnegan (although he already knew how to use it when he first activated the gedo meso and when he killed the knoha ninjas as a child). But he could also have found a way to give someone the rinnegan. Imagine if the rinnegan is a technique and not a kekkey genkai? I mean, if madara gave the 300 or so year old rinnegan and implanted them in a child...why did he do it in himsellf sooner? And how did he find the eyes? and how did they keep fresh enough for him to implant in someone all that time?

I like to believe that it's a mistranslation. As for konan...WOW! She really is something!!!! Hope she survives...she could teach something to Sakura. Have you noticed? all of jiraya's students have become complete powerhouses!!!! Orochimaru only had one powerfull student: sasuke. Tsunade has sakura wich will never develop... unfortunatly...

But this chapter seems promissing!!!!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Even though it sounds weird, I have a feeling the pics will elucidate the plot some. I'm displeased if Nagato wasn't born with the Rinnegan if I understood that correctly. It's real early for me, so I apologize if I didn't read it correctly.

It said Madara gave the Rinnegan to Yahiko? That makes no sense, so maybe it's fake. However, it's Wednesday, so it's about the right time for a spoiler to be released.

Nonetheless, I'm pleased that I underestimated Konan, hopefully that mask Madara wears can't be fixed and he reverts to the one he wore against Minato (Completely unlikely, but I can dream...). It would be kind of cool if she had an ultimate suicide jutsu like Deidara (I'm biased) where she turned into 1,000 paper bomb tags (the fuiinjutsu and seals away Nagato's location or something).

Finally, what's up with Madara's right arm? Minato decimated it, then Fu and Torune (Danzou's guards) infected it with nano-parasites, now it's breaking again? Also, I think it said he looks young, but his Sharingan eye has looked old if I recall.
    I dont think that it mean that he literaly gave him the rinnegan, or that he awaken it for him, i think is more along the line, that maybe he had something to do with the attack on yahiko, wich was when nagato really awoke the rinnegan, but he had the rinnegan since he was a kid as seen on the both the manga and the anime....jiriahah was the first to r ealize that nagato had the rinnegan, thats why he deceided to train them....konan rocked!!!!! i still think she gonna give the rinnegan to naruto, now more then ever.....

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice Konan :D
    I said in another thread that she would be a problem to Madara D:

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by scorps View Post
    Awesome konan!!! I had a feeling she wouldn't have come to play with madara without something up her sleeve. :P

About Madara giving him the rinnegan...I could just be a "mis translation" since we have seen before, that sometimes some expressions (figures of speach) seem to mean something and then when the manga comes, they translate as another. Maybe he was the one who taught Nagato to use the rinnegan (although he already knew how to use it when he first activated the gedo meso and when he killed the knoha ninjas as a child). But he could also have found a way to give someone the rinnegan. Imagine if the rinnegan is a technique and not a kekkey genkai? I mean, if madara gave the 300 or so year old rinnegan and implanted them in a child...why did he do it in himsellf sooner? And how did he find the eyes? and how did they keep fresh enough for him to implant in someone all that time?

I like to believe that it's a mistranslation. As for konan...WOW! She really is something!!!! Hope she survives...she could teach something to Sakura. Have you noticed? all of jiraya's students have become complete powerhouses!!!! Orochimaru only had one powerfull student: sasuke. Tsunade has sakura wich will never develop... unfortunatly...

dont forget kabuto, he was also one of orochimaru's students....

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice Konan.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    smell like rainbows and
    butterflies

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    dont forget kabuto, he was also one of orochimaru's students....
    Yes, that's true. Had forgotten all about him...

The chapter has much potencial...:P lets see what comes from it!

Status
    Apr 2010
    Follow the moaning coming from your mother's room
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by scorps View Post

Agreed

However,I do not believe sakura won't develop,she will become a powerhouse cause she is supposed to keep up with naruto and sasuke and become more powerful than konoha's sannins.

About konan,meh,i expected her to be really powerful since i know kishi wouldn't waste a character from akatsuki.However to takemadara on and deal some damage to him,that was something nobody could have expected.
    I do not understand something about kishi's logic though....konan is using paper attacks.....while its raining.....

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think when madara says that HE gave nagato the rinnengan , he is lying , just trying to manipulate Konan !

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by antonie15 View Post
    Is it me or does Madara look terribly like Obito? Esp his eyes in this picture. Kinda surprised. And Konan really kicks ass. She could literally turn anything in the surroundings to paper and make them to her advantage. And she looks hot

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

This chapter is making question whether Madara is who he says he is. How the hell did Madara give Nagato the rinnegan.

on a side note: I don't know if everyone knows this yet but none of the Jump is coming out today it will be tomorrow check the site I can't link to it.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Well I say Konan is going to tell the real reason for the Akatsuki before Madara came along. Plus it seems like she is going to show us her true powers.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Follow the moaning coming from your mother's room
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    This chapter is making question whether Madara is who he says he is. How the hell did Madara give Nagato the rinnegan.

on a side note: I don't know if everyone knows this yet but none of the Jump is coming out today it will be tomorrow check the site I can't link to it.
    Yeah,we are going in circles =/ in a chapter he is seen to be inmoratl and that can't even be touched and can pwn almost everybody and in just one chapter he screwed up and lost an arm and even might die =/

I am really confused now about who tobi is >_>

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Nara View Post
    Well I say Konan is going to tell the real reason for the Akatsuki before Madara came along. Plus it seems like she is going to show us her true powers.
    like i said in another thread i dont think that this is what the spoiler is saying i think that what madara was trying to say that he problably had something to do with the actions that took place that helped nagato activate his rinnegan.....

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    smell like rainbows and
    butterflies

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    like i said in another thread i dont think that this is what the spoiler is saying i think that what madara was trying to say that he problably had something to do with the actions that took place that helped nagato activate his rinnegan.....

Hum...that's a plausible and possible way of explaining that expression... never taught it like that...hum...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What The Hell is going on? When he was acting silly and was "Tobi" not "Madara" he was stronger, and he could take the entire Leaf Village, but now he can't beat KONAN?! WTF.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by musicgenesis View Post
    Is it me or does Madara look terribly like Obito? Esp his eyes in this picture. Kinda surprised. And Konan really kicks ass. She could literally turn anything in the surroundings to paper and make them to her advantage. And she looks hot
    just wanted to say the same thing, he looks the same as Obito, the same suprised look Obito had when he died

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

is the only logical explanation, with all the flashbacks and all the apperances that madata has made in the manga, i've noticed that he has been in somehow or another involved in all the catastrophe's that happened in the ninja world.....

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought Konan was completely screwed. But now it appears only partially screwed. But she won't be taking down the Villain of the entire series. I am surprised she did better than the 4th and the Fu Torune Combo as far as damage goes.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My bet is that madara found obito and snatched his body... Thats y he isnt as strong as he once was.... annnnnd he is planning to take sasukes body when its time! ie orochimaru

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't wait to start my official i told you so thread when the chapter comes out!?!