Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

Konan's badass in the pic. Damn, I wish she beats him. Don't die.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

when madara said "i gave nagato the rinnengan" i think he meant that he had something to do with its activation,maybe he put nagato under a genjutsu to make him think that those 2 konoha shinobi's actually killed his parents or something...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

FINALLY!!!
    Madara looks like he's about to shit his pants n_n
    Konan looks so badass I love her. True genius
    I don't get that how would you awaken Rinnegan? Didn't Nagato born with "awakenned" eyes first of all?
    I never saw Nagato's eyes without the rings around his pupil.
    So I guess Madara allready knew about Nagato, and he told him that "Hey I know your what 7 years old, but see, about 15-20 years later I have to tell Konan that I awakenned your Rinnegans." But if that's the case....WHY DIDN'T HE TOOK NAGATO WITH HIM??? Some bad translation (I Hope)

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this deffinitely raises alot of questions...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLaRule View Post
    FINALLY!!!
    Madara looks like he's about to shit his pants n_n
    Konan looks so badass I love her. True genius
    I don't get that how would you awaken Rinnegan? Didn't Nagato born with "awakenned" eyes first of all?
    I never saw Nagato's eyes without the rings around his pupil.
    So I guess Madara allready knew about Nagato, and he told him that "Hey I know your what 7 years old, but see, about 15-20 years later I have to tell Konan that I awakenned your Rinnegans." But if that's the case....WHY DIDN'T HE TOOK NAGATO WITH HIM??? Some bad translation (I Hope)
    nagato's rinnengan activated for the 1st time back when the 2 leaf shinobi killed his parents so his rinnengan was only activated then.

Last edited by StealthShinobi; 09-08-2010 at 10:38 PM. Reason: i wrote sharingan instead of rinnengan xD

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthShinobi View Post
    nagato's rinnengan activated for the 1st time back when the 2 leaf shinobi killed his parents so his sharingan was only activated then.
    Well I don't see any proof of how Nagato's eyes was clearly activated when his parents got killed.
    PS. Just looked back in the manga to be sure =]

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLaRule View Post
    Well I don't see any proof of how Nagato's eyes was clearly activated when his parents got killed.
    PS. Just looked back in the manga to be sure =]
    Its not clear if the death activated it but he had it at the time...the next chapter he said that hatred made his powers blossom...So i think he's saying it did activate his eyes

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kyss33 View Post
    I can't wait to start my official i told you so thread when the chapter comes out!?!
    That's what I've been hanging around for.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh jeez. I hate to say it, but Madara's right portion of his face DOES resemble Obito a bit. I will be terribly angry, as I would be if Lyoto Machida ever lost a fight, if Madara has some connection to Obito which I still doubt.

If Madara does have connections to Obito, I will be the victim of death under the weight of about a thousand "I KNEW IT"s.

Please Kishi. Do you want murder on your hands?

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Oh jeez. I hate to say it, but Madara's right portion of his face DOES resemble Obito a bit. I will be terribly angry, as I would be if Lyoto Machida ever lost a fight, if Madara has some connection to Obito which I still doubt.

If Madara does have connections to Obito, I will be the victim of death under the weight of about a thousand "I KNEW IT"s.

Yo realize Machida recently got KTFO right?

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:flaw:

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by musicgenesis View Post
    Is it me or does Madara look terribly like Obito? Esp his eyes in this picture. Kinda surprised. And Konan really kicks ass. She could literally turn anything in the surroundings to paper and make them to her advantage. And she looks hot
    omg it all makes sense now , Tobi is Obito, Tobi can manipulate space/time, Tobi/Obito went back in time and removed the eyes of the Sage of the Six Paths O.O, then he went to "future", where he was not born yet and gave the rinnegan to Nagato, so Tobi = Obito, still is strong, and then he went back again to his dimension to take back "his" rinnegan from Konan, then for the lulz he let Konan to remove his arm, again, just to give her some hope and troll her later. Obito the ultimate troll.

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wth

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by musicgenesis View Post
    Is it me or does Madara look terribly like Obito? Esp his eyes in this picture. Kinda surprised. And Konan really kicks ass. She could literally turn anything in the surroundings to paper and make them to her advantage. And she looks hot
    i was thinking the same thing!!!!! throw a pair of shades on him n u would srceam obito's bak!!!lol

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    omg it all makes sense now , Tobi is Obito, Tobi can manipulate space/time, Tobi/Obito went back in time and removed the eyes of the Sage of the Six Paths O.O, then he went to "future", where he was not born yet and gave the rinnegan to Nagato, so Tobi = Obito, still is strong, and then he went back again to his dimension to take back "his" rinnegan from Konan, then for the lulz he let Konan to remove his arm, again, just to give her some hope and troll her later. Obito the ultimate troll.
    you know.... I think this is the best tobi=obito theory I've ever heard.

kudos. lol

you only left out that he had to age then go back in time to naruto's birth and steal kyuubi ect...

Seems I was right. Konan did put up a good fight. Now the question is, does Tobi turn tail or does he beat konan?

Given the buildup of how important the rinnenegan is to his supposed plans, I think he's going to have to win, but even winning doesn't mean getting nagato's body.

What I'm thinking is Nagato and Yahiko are buried with Jiraya, and that Naruto is the one who really knows where they are, not konan. Then again, maybe not. Just wondering why 3 mounds for Jiraya's monument in the leaf forest.

I still think she's going to lose, but, I am wondering if Konan is fighting to win, or just trying to force tobi into revealing something.

And WTF does tobi not like his arms or something?? legs, safe, face safe, torso safe, arms... bah who cares cut them off himself, or let somebody blow them up, it's all the same thing right?

Last edited by Warlock Tigerwolf; 09-09-2010 at 03:27 AM.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kyss33 View Post
    Yo realize Machida recently got KTFO right?
    Shogun is that dude, but Machida will be back on his game.

Like Mike Tyson vs. Sodapop hah.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow O.o

I really underestimated Konan.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, i counted and they both have 12 hair spikes lol
    (i'm not serious about tobi=obito, its probably just about drawing style.)

Here too; 12 spikes heh

Last edited by maldoror; 09-09-2010 at 03:52 AM.

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is very impressive of Konan, to say the least. I think many people (myself included) have underestimated Konan's true worth, as she is not only surviving her battle against Madara, but also thriving.

I do want, however, there to be one battle which Madara carries out from start to finish, so we can finally gauge his strength, accurately. Yes, Madara was defeated by Hashirama Senju, and perhaps this will show his capabilities before being heavily wounded, but we've not seen that battle, even just a little of it, at all. He fled his fight with the Fourth Hokage, Minato, before he could finish it (in my opinion, after seeing the second level of the Flying Thunder God technique, Madara could have won because Minato would have no further tricks to show, though it is open to debate), and the battle with Danzo's bodyguards (Fu and Torune) was not really indicative of Madara's full strength, or Fu and Torune's for that matter.

In other words, I do not think that the space-time ninjutsu and phasing ability are all Madara has. Granted, he does say he is a powerless shell of his former self, but that can mean anything, and Itachi said to Sasuke Madara's eyes, and their power, "remain alive and well." If perhaps Madara notices that he needs to take things up a notch, he might finally release his Sharingan powers, or whatever remain of them, and then we can better identify what Madara's current power is.

But in any case, this chapter looks promising. The conclusion of this battle looks to be the same.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by maldoror View Post
    Well, i counted and they both have 12 hair spikes lol
    (i'm not serious about tobi=obito, its probably just about drawing style.)

Here too; 12 spikes heh

Interesting, though since in both instances the hair is Madara's, it does not really prove anything, except being an attention-grabbing coincidence. But nice observation to you.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    you know.... I think this is the best tobi=obito theory I've ever heard.

kudos. lol

you only left out that he had to age then go back in time to naruto's birth and steal kyuubi ect...

Seems I was right. Konan did put up a good fight. Now the question is, does Tobi turn tail or does he beat konan?

Given the buildup of how important the rinnenegan is to his supposed plans, I think he's going to have to win, but even winning doesn't mean getting nagato's body.

What I'm thinking is Nagato and Yahiko are buried with Jiraya, and that Naruto is the one who really knows where they are, not konan. Then again, maybe not. Just wondering why 3 mounds for Jiraya's monument in the leaf forest.

I still think she's going to lose, but, I am wondering if Konan is fighting to win, or just trying to force tobi into revealing something.

And WTF does tobi not like his arms or something?? legs, safe, face safe, torso safe, arms... bah who cares cut them off himself, or let somebody blow them up, it's all the same thing right?
    Perhaps Konan herself doesn't really know who the man behind the mask is, so now she is attempting to get a good look at his face so she can inform Naruto and the Ninja Alliance combating Akatsuki.

In my opinion, Madara will end up getting the Rinnegan, because it looks like he is willing to suffer intense injury to get the great doujutsu known to the Naruto world, unlike for example his battle with Minato, whereafter being struck by a Rasengan and having control of the fox taken from him by the Contract Seal, he fled, not bothering to stay, as there was no reason to. Here I do not think he is going to flee; this is an important part of his force for the upcoming Shinobi War.

But once again, I must congratulate Konan for being able to so heavily wound Madara, not to mention on a greater scale than Minato and the team of Fu and Torune were able to do. It's going to be an exciting battle, but on a slightly different point, I wonder exactly what the information was in the scroll Kisame sent to Madara before making his summoned sharks consume him. It must have been very important, considering Kisame was willing to die for it. Will it give him the advantage, as he now knows the full extent of Naruto's capabilities? Or is it something completely different? We must wait and see.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I added the 2nd pic of madara because first one was not that clear. The middle pic is Obito.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm really interested to see what happens with this. With the the idea of Madara giving Nagato the rinnegan, we would then have to wonder where he got it, I'd say he just helped him learn how to use it. And Obito and Tobi are almost anagrams, weird.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by maldoror View Post
    I added the 2nd pic of madara because first one was not that clear. The middle pic is Obito.
    The picture of Obito does not show. But I understand what you are trying to stay - in that case, it is an even better observation on your part.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

So you do know machida lost 2 times to Shogun the second was just KO he will never beat Shogun.

back to naruto man I really can't wait to see this chapter someone must have had to work or was out of town today.