Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 101
  1. #41
    Jinbei's Avatar
    Status
    Jinbei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,217
    Location
    Follow the moaning coming from your mother's room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    This chapter is making question whether Madara is who he says he is. How the hell did Madara give Nagato the rinnegan.


    on a side note: I don't know if everyone knows this yet but none of the Jump is coming out today it will be tomorrow check the site I can't link to it.
    Yeah,we are going in circles =/ in a chapter he is seen to be inmoratl and that can't even be touched and can pwn almost everybody and in just one chapter he screwed up and lost an arm and even might die =/

    I am really confused now about who tobi is >_>
     
         

  2. #42
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Nara View Post
    Well I say Konan is going to tell the real reason for the Akatsuki before Madara came along. Plus it seems like she is going to show us her true powers.
    like i said in another thread i dont think that this is what the spoiler is saying i think that what madara was trying to say that he problably had something to do with the actions that took place that helped nagato activate his rinnegan.....
     
         

  3. #43
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,633
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    like i said in another thread i dont think that this is what the spoiler is saying i think that what madara was trying to say that he problably had something to do with the actions that took place that helped nagato activate his rinnegan.....

    Hum...that's a plausible and possible way of explaining that expression... never taught it like that...hum...
     
         

  4. #44
    Member Fourth Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Fourth Hokage is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    241
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    What The Hell is going on? When he was acting silly and was "Tobi" not "Madara" he was stronger, and he could take the entire Leaf Village, but now he can't beat KONAN?! WTF.
     
         

  5. #45
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by musicgenesis View Post
    Is it me or does Madara look terribly like Obito? Esp his eyes in this picture. Kinda surprised. And Konan really kicks ass. She could literally turn anything in the surroundings to paper and make them to her advantage. And she looks hot
    just wanted to say the same thing, he looks the same as Obito, the same suprised look Obito had when he died
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    is the only logical explanation, with all the flashbacks and all the apperances that madata has made in the manga, i've noticed that he has been in somehow or another involved in all the catastrophe's that happened in the ninja world.....
     
         

  7. #47
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

     
         

  8. #48
    .45 Caliber killer Perkele311's Avatar
    Status
    Perkele311 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    690
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    I thought Konan was completely screwed. But now it appears only partially screwed. But she won't be taking down the Villain of the entire series. I am surprised she did better than the 4th and the Fu Torune Combo as far as damage goes.
     
         

  9. #49
    Member drasengan's Avatar
    Status
    drasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    30
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    My bet is that madara found obito and snatched his body... Thats y he isnt as strong as he once was.... annnnnd he is planning to take sasukes body when its time! ie orochimaru
     
         

  10. #50
    Lost Uchiha
    Status
    kyss33 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    227
    Location
    Iraqistan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    I can't wait to start my official i told you so thread when the chapter comes out!?!
     
         

  11. #51
    Stare to Death Itachi65's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    585
    Location
    Your Closet
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    Konan's badass in the pic. Damn, I wish she beats him. Don't die.
     
         

  12. #52
    Senior Member StealthShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    StealthShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,670
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    when madara said "i gave nagato the rinnengan" i think he meant that he had something to do with its activation,maybe he put nagato under a genjutsu to make him think that those 2 konoha shinobi's actually killed his parents or something...
     
         

  13. #53
    Senior Member House's Avatar
    Status
    House is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16,717
    Location
    Florida
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    FINALLY!!!
    Madara looks like he's about to shit his pants n_n
    Konan looks so badass I love her. True genius
    I don't get that how would you awaken Rinnegan? Didn't Nagato born with "awakenned" eyes first of all?
    I never saw Nagato's eyes without the rings around his pupil.
    So I guess Madara allready knew about Nagato, and he told him that "Hey I know your what 7 years old, but see, about 15-20 years later I have to tell Konan that I awakenned your Rinnegans." But if that's the case....WHY DIDN'T HE TOOK NAGATO WITH HIM??? Some bad translation (I Hope)
     
         

  14. #54
    Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Jinchuuriki of Juubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,741
    Location
    the village hidden in California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    this deffinitely raises alot of questions...
     
         

  15. #55
    Senior Member StealthShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    StealthShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,670
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLaRule View Post
    FINALLY!!!
    Madara looks like he's about to shit his pants n_n
    Konan looks so badass I love her. True genius
    I don't get that how would you awaken Rinnegan? Didn't Nagato born with "awakenned" eyes first of all?
    I never saw Nagato's eyes without the rings around his pupil.
    So I guess Madara allready knew about Nagato, and he told him that "Hey I know your what 7 years old, but see, about 15-20 years later I have to tell Konan that I awakenned your Rinnegans." But if that's the case....WHY DIDN'T HE TOOK NAGATO WITH HIM??? Some bad translation (I Hope)
    nagato's rinnengan activated for the 1st time back when the 2 leaf shinobi killed his parents so his rinnengan was only activated then.
     
         
    Last edited by StealthShinobi; 09-08-2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: i wrote sharingan instead of rinnengan xD

  16. #56
    Senior Member House's Avatar
    Status
    House is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16,717
    Location
    Florida
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthShinobi View Post
    nagato's rinnengan activated for the 1st time back when the 2 leaf shinobi killed his parents so his sharingan was only activated then.
    Well I don't see any proof of how Nagato's eyes was clearly activated when his parents got killed.
    PS. Just looked back in the manga to be sure =]
     
         

  17. #57
    Lost Uchiha
    Status
    kyss33 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    227
    Location
    Iraqistan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLaRule View Post
    Well I don't see any proof of how Nagato's eyes was clearly activated when his parents got killed.
    PS. Just looked back in the manga to be sure =]
    Its not clear if the death activated it but he had it at the time...the next chapter he said that hatred made his powers blossom...So i think he's saying it did activate his eyes
     
         

  18. #58
    Member lorul2's Avatar
    Status
    lorul2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    209
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by kyss33 View Post
    I can't wait to start my official i told you so thread when the chapter comes out!?!
    That's what I've been hanging around for.
     
         

  19. #59
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,826
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    Oh jeez. I hate to say it, but Madara's right portion of his face DOES resemble Obito a bit. I will be terribly angry, as I would be if Lyoto Machida ever lost a fight, if Madara has some connection to Obito which I still doubt.

    If Madara does have connections to Obito, I will be the victim of death under the weight of about a thousand "I KNEW IT"s.

    Please Kishi. Do you want murder on your hands?
     
         

  20. #60
    Lost Uchiha
    Status
    kyss33 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    227
    Location
    Iraqistan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 509 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Oh jeez. I hate to say it, but Madara's right portion of his face DOES resemble Obito a bit. I will be terribly angry, as I would be if Lyoto Machida ever lost a fight, if Madara has some connection to Obito which I still doubt.

    If Madara does have connections to Obito, I will be the victim of death under the weight of about a thousand "I KNEW IT"s.

    Please Kishi. Do you want murder on your hands?
    Yo realize Machida recently got KTFO right?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •