Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

[Kirigakure vs Kumogakure] The Mist invades the Clouds

As Grimmjow stood looking up into the mist after defeating his opponent he could feel his blade vibrating in his hand. Looking down at it his malicious grin returned as he once again spoke out to himself,

It wasn't enough was it my dear, you want more blood, more opponents. Well i know the feeling, this man is from Kumogakure, its about time we settled something don't you? Lets go pay those bastards a little visite.

Resheathing his blade Grimmjow bought his fingers to his lips and let out a high pitches whistle. Shortly after a small pigeon flew through the mist and landed on Grimmjows shoulder, it was his personal Messenger pigeon that he trained after becoming the War General. Realising he had no paper on his eyes looked towards the mans backpack. Putting the mans top half down he rummaged through his bag until he found a paper and Pen. Scribbling some notes on it he tied it to the Pigeons ankle and told it to seek the First Officer Kakuzu.

Iv'e just killed a Kumogakure Shinobi. He claimed to be here on good faith but attacked me none the less. I tired of this, i am Heading to Kumogakure to wage war on them. Send men to follow me there im leaving immediately as i'm already on the battlefield and have no reason to return to the village as of right now

Signed: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, War General of Kirigakure.

With the Pigeon now out of sight Grimmjow picked up the mans body by his hair and lent backwards cracking his back in the process, his wicked grin returning to a usual smirk as he began walking through the mist towards Kumogakure.

-12 hours till Kumogakure-

-As an Added note we of Kirigakure are calling this a new event, meaning anyone aside from myself have their 4 battles and are alive again. I'll make a confliction thread upon my arrival. Everyone who died or used chakra during the Konoha vs Kumogakure are now alive again. I am the only person who has 3 fights. Lets have fun and keep the arguing to a minimum. I ask that no one from Kumogakure post until i reach your borderlands as this will keep the thread a bit cleaner so that the Kirigakure ninja can all post in one hit.-

Last edited by Délta; 05-11-2014 at 11:31 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Re: [Kirigakure vs Kumogakure] The Mist invades the Clouds

After sitting idle in Kirigakure for far too long, Kakuzu receives a messenger bird from Grimmjow. The time to go to war had finally come. He makes his way outside and activates an ability which allows him to project an image of himself into the sky large enough for everyone within the village to see.

Kirigakure is waging war. Every shinobi is expected to make their way to Kumogakure.

(Ninpo: Bōkun Yobidashi no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Tyrants Calling Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique enables the user to project an image of themselves in the sky in order to send a message. This technique can work as a good diversionary technique.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chilling on a rain drop.
    You?

Sasuke after receiving this message smirks.

So the rumours are true, we are going to war

Sasuke begins to walk off into the distance

--

12 hours to kumo

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    R.I.P OPB ;_;

Gold sits upon a roof as he sighs. Kakuzu, the First Officer projected himself into the moon-lit sky, informing of the preparations for war. He didn't feel like going to war nor standing. However, it was the only thing he could do to contribute to this village. Gold scratched his head, placing his rapier on his left waist and packing all his equipment. Exiting the Kiri Borderlands, Gold bit his thumb as he wipes it on his summoning tattoo. Performing a sequence of hand seals, Gold then thrust his palms into the ground, releasing Yura, the majestic porcupine. Leaping into its forehead, Gold sat down, looking at the sky. Yura begins to move, slowly heading for Kumo

12 Hours to Kumo Borderlands

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Yura, Yamārashi)Summoning Technique: Yura, The Porcupine
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will wipe blood on their Porcupine tattoo and after performing five seals, the user will slam their hand on the ground, summoning Yura. Yura is a white porcupine (same size as Gamatatsu Naruto summons) and has blue eyes. She gets along with her summoners. Like all porcupines, she has two weak spots: her underside and an area above her head (where the summoner can sit), due to having no quills there. Yura has an affinity to Wind style, being able to use Wind jutsus without using any handseals. She can fire off quills (like the other porcupines) infused with wind chakra and can pierce through hard things up to C-ranked Earth technique. She also has the ability to curl up into a ball by putting the summoners and her/his allies on her underside protecting them from attacks.

- Can only launch quills twice. After that, Yura loses her quills for the remainder of the match
    - Can only be summoned once in battle
    - Everything Yura uses counts as a move
    -While protecting the summoner, curling herself, she can take up to B-Rank attacks without being damaged
    - Can only remain on the field for 4 turns
    - Can use Wind techniques up to S rank

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

After sitting in his home for such a long time, Kyon takes a stroll into the cool mists of his land. Soon after, he sees the First Officer Kakazu's image projected across the village. Grabbing his ninja pouch and his pack; Kyon exits his house with his scarf tightly wound around his neck, and his hands in his jacket pockets. Reaching the Borderlands, Kyon gives a big sigh.

"I guess this is the time for war to be waged"

-12 hours to Kumo-

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ulquiorra having heard Kakuzu packs all of his equipment and begins to head toward Kumogakure.

12 hours to Kumo

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I AM JUSTICE!-Light Yagami

After seeing Kakuzu's message Hidan snickers sadistiaclly before pulling out his Jashin amulet

"Lord Jashin,I give myself body and soul for the carnage to come,in your name I will those Kumo nin's guts out."After this small speech Hidan begins to make his way through the mist of his village to Kumogakure.

-12 hours to Kumo-

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will show the world the true
    meaning of PAIN

As shino(who is still in the kirigakure borderlands) notices that a large number of people are moving out of kirigakure he knew something big was going down somewhere but he didnt know what it is, then he decided to find out by performing a jutsu to hide himself and follow them unnoticed.
    (Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique
    (Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

12 hours to kumogakure.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always be yourself, express
    yourself, have faith in
    yourself, do not go out and
    look for a successful
    personality and duplicate it.

So it's time.....

Yamato follows the rest of his brothers towards Kumo ready to cause havoc.

12 hours to Kumo.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mandingo, I choose you !!

As i see the batalion of Kiri marching towards a direction that sends you in Kumo i become more confused as i ask a old citizen what's happening, he tells me about Kumo invanding and about Kakuzu-san's speech, i became pissed on how i was onto the battle and didn't hear him but nontheless i run towards the batalion with full speed and after jumping from branches to branches i finally arrive and catch them as i continue heading to Kumo along with them.

12 hours to Kumo .__.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucky #7

Seeing his fellow village members leave for Kumogakure, Dean Winchester strides forth. This was his first war, but he was more than prepared for it. It was time to help out his village, and finally be of help.

"The time has arrived..."

12 Hours to Kumogakure

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    As Grimmjow stood looking up into the mist after defeating his opponent he could feel his blade vibrating in his hand. Looking down at it his malicious grin returned as he once again spoke out to himself,

It wasn't enough was it my dear, you want more blood, more opponents. Well i know the feeling, this man is from Kumogakure, its about time we settled something don't you? Lets go pay those bastards a little visite.

Resheathing his blade Grimmjow bought his fingers to his lips and let out a high pitches whistle. Shortly after a small pigeon flew through the mist and landed on Grimmjows shoulder, it was his personal Messenger pigeon that he trained after becoming the War General. Realising he had no paper on his eyes looked towards the mans backpack. Putting the mans top half down he rummaged through his bag until he found a paper and Pen. Scribbling some notes on it he tied it to the Pigeons ankle and told it to seek the First Officer Kakuzu.

Iv'e just killed a Kumogakure Shinobi. He claimed to be here on good faith but attacked me none the less. I tired of this, i am Heading to Kumogakure to wage war on them. Send men to follow me there im leaving immediately as i'm already on the battlefield and have no reason to return to the village as of right now

Signed: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, War General of Kirigakure.

With the Pigeon now out of sight Grimmjow picked up the mans body by his hair and lent backwards cracking his back in the process, his wicked grin returning to a usual smirk as he began walking through the mist towards Kumogakure.

-12 hours till Kumogakure-

-As an Added note we of Kirigakure are calling this a new event, meaning anyone aside from myself have their 4 battles and are alive again. I'll make a confliction thread upon my arrival. Everyone who died or used chakra during the Konoha vs Kumogakure are now alive again. I am the only person who has 3 fights. Lets have fun and keep the arguing to a minimum. I ask that no one from Kumogakure post until i reach your borderlands as this will keep the thread a bit cleaner so that the Kirigakure ninja can all post in one hit.-
    This isn't a new event; The Konoha event just recently ended, after this thread was already made, ergo they share the same time line as both were ongoing at the same time. The time frames overlap and thus, any who died in the Kumo vs Konoha war are still dead and cannot participate in this war, as well as chakra usage and turn consumptions as well. Should have waited a few hours.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Stop spamming this thread. I'm deleting all spam and next spam post is getting infracted.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

As Grimmjow came closer to the borderlands he stopped and waited. He had heard kakuzu announce the war so he decided to wait for the rest of his people to arrive

-if anyone from kumo wants to post go ahead but I'm not at the borders I'm just outside of them for the time being-

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Kyon arrives nearly into the borderlands of Kumogakure but sees that Grimmjow has already arrived, and is waiting outside of the borderlands. Placing his scarf off of his mouth and down to his neck, Kyon speaks with a soft tone as he approaches Grimmjow.

"I came as soon as I saw Kakazu, but it seems we are the only ones here, were the others informed of the message as well?"

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You?

Sasuke after a long 12 hour journey has arrived at his destination, he looks up into the air to notice more clouds than usual he immediately knew that he had come to the right place, he looked further ahead and saw Grimmjow up ahead, he immediately sprints to them and stands at there side.

I am sure everyone was informed but just taking their time, my first time in a war, let us hope I do not embarrass us.

He lets out a deep sigh

So where to from now, I thought we would have been confronted by now.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

B was one of the first aware of the large enemy presence that had entered into Kumogakure territory. From what he interpreted from Samehada, B found out a few of the enemy had particularly large chakra reserves. This had to be an all out assault considering the number of incoming signatures they picked up. B took his thumb and ran it across one of his blades, before creating the handseals he needed for his summoning technique.

B: Kuchiyose no Jutsu!

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hachi no Ninken) - Summoning Technique: 8 Ninja Hounds
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20 (per summon)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    These Nin-Dogs are the summons of Hatake Kakashi. Kakashi's ninken have shown the ability to use human language, walking on water, capacity of developing combat strategies and investigative sense as well. Their running speed is also enough to follow and keep up even with high rank ninjas. They are supposed to be quite dangerous in combat, as Kakashi notes that they can tear their opponents apart on his command. Kakashi summons his ninken mostly for tracking purposes. He can summon them separately, as he commonly does so with Pakkun, or all together. He can also summon them for special purposes. They can perform basic a specific set of skills developed by the ninken and act as trackers to detect enemies by scent. Their scent is very different from normal dogs as they can actually smell chakra and track chakra. Although the ability is very accurate, its not as fast as a normal chakra sensing technique. It is, however, much more powerful, capable of tracking chakras through enormous distances and detecting the strength and skill of ninjas even through these great distances. It can also detect the chakra trails someone leaves behind, a trait even a sensor can't have. Kakashi can summon one or all dogs together or any group of them but each dog can only come to the battlefield once per match. Using their abilities, the user is able to perform the (Kuchiyose: Doton Tsuiga no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique: Earth Release: Tracking Fang Technique to more effectively make use of both the offensive and tracking abilities of the ninken. All of them are part of the same "pack" thus why they can actually be summoned together or individually.
    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Pakkun) - Summoning Technique: Pakkun
    He can be summoned with his pack brothers or by himself. He is a petite pug and the smallest of Kakashi Hatake's Ninken. Pakkun is seemingly the most intelligent of the ninken, and has the ability to speak. He can perform basic a specific set of skills developed by the ninken and act as a tracker to detect enemies by scent.

Pakkun:Yo.

B: Hey little doggie, I need your help go let Gin-san know there's a large enemy presence close by.

Pakkun:On it.

B patiently waited ready to engage if needed to allow time for the reinforcements to arrive.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mandingo, I choose you !!

After arriving at Kumogakure borderlands I inhale some air then while closing my eyes i exhale it and try to catch my cool, "This is Kumogakure huuh ? A nice place to be destroyed", after saying this he notices some of his friends coming as well as he smirks before sitting on a tree branch to wait the others, I hope they don't get late."

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You?

Sasuke notices Sakumo's arrival

Welcome to kumogakure my friend do not take this place lightly they have very capable shinboi here do not underestimate them

Sasuke places one hand on Sakumo's shoulder

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back *****es

Shisui sat on his roof patiently staring blankly yet intently at the sky smoking a fat old doobie. Suddenly a projection lit up over the village sky and he knew it was time. He quietly gathered his supplies making sure to take a sufficient amount of Shuriken, sealing scrolls, paper bombs etc and set out on his way.

Swift and certain.

Shisui secured his four katanas onto his specialised sheath and began making his way with a focused face

12 hours to kumo

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

I want everyone to turn back around and head back to Kiri, we will wait for the Konoha event to finish and then repeat this exact same process, thread offically closed until further notice
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Grimmjow returned to Kiri-12 hours-

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You?

Sasuke slightly annoyed turns around and heads back for kirigakure

--

12 hours to kiri

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back *****es

moonwalks back to Kiri

12 hours

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Cooks all the way back to Kiri*

12 hours to Kirigakure

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I AM JUSTICE!-Light Yagami

While on his way to Kumo,Hidan sees the rest of the Kiri nin heading back"Hey hey hey,what gives?"He annoyedly eventually turns back on his way back to Kiri

-12 Hours to Kiri-

Last edited by Akatsukii; 05-12-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»