Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Member Rikudo Uchiha Ems's Avatar
    Status
    Rikudo Uchiha Ems is offline
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    42
    This user has no status.
     

    Do you think sasuke has...

    More rinnegan abilities? Or just the current one that he has but we don't know what's called?

    In my opinión i think he can use atleast some of the things nagato could use tho.
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    BLAZING STORM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,941
    Location
    INDIA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    yes imo
    why not
     
         

  3. #3
    Senjougahara | Tsuruko Genjin's Avatar
    Status
    Genjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,528
    Location
    Somewhere
    RIP in PEACE
     



    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    More but different than others.
     
         

  4. #4
    サラマンダ Lyke's Avatar
    Status
    Lyke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,410
    Location
    Germany
    f
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    He will pull out a weapon which is a mixture of Totsuka Blade and yata Mirror covered in Amaterasu
     
         

  5. #5

    Status
    Isa Claire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,229
    Location
    Tau Valantis
    I am kira
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    i think hes going to have his Unique abilities.
    We will see tough.
     
         

  6. #6
    >_< namekazes's Avatar
    Status
    namekazes is offline
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    231
    wont be active.
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    I think he has other abilities.
     
         

  7. #7
    (▰˘◡˘▰) Madaras legs's Avatar
    Status
    Madaras legs is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,883
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    #TH too damn stronk
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    Sure, i mean, he must have more, otherwise it is not so op.
     
         

  8. #8
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34,797
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    #FreeMacho
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    I don't see why he shouldn't have as many as Nagato and MAdara.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Grammar Nazi's Avatar
    Status
    Grammar Nazi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,723
    Location
    Rajshahi
    I jest at anything and
    everything that comes in my
    way
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    Sasuke has better feats than Nagato and that's only with one rinnegan eye.

    As Obito says in the latest chapter, 2 eyes make the user exponentially more powerful.

    Even though Nagato has both rinnegan, his mastery over the eyes won't even compare to users who actually awakened the rinnegan aka Madara and Sasuke.
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Naruto99Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,861
    Location
    sweden, stockholm
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    yes, he got the ability to master all five nature chakra types, plus all sixth paths
     
         

  11. #11
    Member ems susano's Avatar
    Status
    ems susano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    138
    lost in the world :)
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    Yeah i think he has more and better than nagato's
     
         

  12. #12
    The Best Member U_U Forbidden Tale's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Tale is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,588
    Location
    Forbidden Tale Base
    "Don't hate the player,
    hate the game"
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    He awaken Rinnegan, so my opinion would be that he is even better than Nagato. The only problem is that he don't have both eyes. But i think that he could get them in near future.
     
         

  13. #13
    The Leaf ANBU god of destruction's Avatar
    Status
    god of destruction is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,309
    Location
    INDIA
    This Is The End .
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    We only see the trailer of sasuke rennigan.
     
         

  14. #14
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,982
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Kakashi's #1 Fan
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    We don't know even the half of extent of Naruto/Sasuke's powers...
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,616
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Nazi View Post
    Sasuke has better feats than Nagato and that's only with one rinnegan eye.

    As Obito says in the latest chapter, 2 eyes make the user exponentially more powerful.

    Even though Nagato has both rinnegan, his mastery over the eyes won't even compare to users who actually awakened the rinnegan aka Madara and Sasuke.
    So not true, nagato has him beat in that department, Sasuke's only feats are teleporting and seeing limbo. Nagato did way more than that.
     
         

  16. #16
    King of Tea and Biscuits Captain Jimjam's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Jimjam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    296
    Location
    Mars
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    I think the abilities Nagato had only come from having two rinnegan. Madara while in Edo Tensei had the abilities Nagato had, or rather he demonstrated the ability to use one or two of them. Since only having one rinnegan, i haven't seen him, or remember him, using anything like Shinra Tensei. So I don't think Sasuke has access to them, unless his other sharingan evolves into a rinnegan.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Rikudo Uchiha Ems's Avatar
    Status
    Rikudo Uchiha Ems is offline
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    42
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Nazi View Post
    Sasuke has better feats than Nagato and that's only with one rinnegan eye.

    As Obito says in the latest chapter, 2 eyes make the user exponentially more powerful.

    Even though Nagato has both rinnegan, his mastery over the eyes won't even compare to users who actually awakened the rinnegan aka Madara and Sasuke.
    Yeah i know.
     
         

  18. #18
    Psychopaths Rule The World damon hunt's Avatar
    Status
    damon hunt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,093
    Location
    waiting in you're grave
    Pyshcopaths know they are
    different, do you ?
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    sasuke hasn't used all his strength yet the real fight starts next chapter
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Grammar Nazi's Avatar
    Status
    Grammar Nazi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,723
    Location
    Rajshahi
    I jest at anything and
    everything that comes in my
    way
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    So not true, nagato has him beat in that department, Sasuke's only feats are teleporting and seeing limbo. Nagato did way more than that.
    I am not talking about what we've seen thus far. I am making an educated guess of what's about to come in the next 1-2 chapters.

    People have underestimated Madara's mastery of rinnegan and put Nagato above him until they saw more of what Madara's capable of.

    Same thing would happen again. Think about it this way Madara already has OP as f*** Jyuubi mode and the holy tree and yet Obito is scared of Madara retrieving his second eye. Imagine how much more OP that would make Madara. Kishi is already leaving a hint by making a deal about 'both eyes'.

    Nagato has been outclassed for a long time by the original users of the rinnegan. He cannot be compared to Madara or even Sasuke. Kishi purposely gave Sasuke only one rinnegan so that he has that 'room for future power up'.

    You can try arguing but it'd be proven futile in upcoming 1-2 chapter when all hypes of 'both rinnegan eyes' would be answered.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,616
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you think sasuke has...

    Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Nazi View Post
    I am not talking about what we've seen thus far. I am making an educated guess of what's about to come in the next 1-2 chapters.

    People have underestimated Madara's mastery of rinnegan and put Nagato above him until they saw more of what Madara's capable of.

    Same thing would happen again. Think about it this way Madara already has OP as f*** Jyuubi mode and the holy tree and yet Obito is scared of Madara retrieving his second eye. Imagine how much more OP that would make Madara. Kishi is already leaving a hint by making a deal about 'both eyes'.

    Nagato has been outclassed for a long time by the original users of the rinnegan. He cannot be compared to Madara or even Sasuke. Kishi purposely gave Sasuke only one rinnegan so that he has that 'room for future power up'.

    You can try arguing but it'd be proven futile in upcoming 1-2 chapter when all hypes of 'both rinnegan eyes' would be answered.
    That's dumb logic, that's like me saying part 1 Naruto is stronger than hashirama because we know he's the main character. Sasuke has almost no feats with the rinnegan, and until we see otherwise, Nagato easily beats him in terms of feats with rinnegan.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •