Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1
    ~Akatsuki~ Vkdude's Avatar
    Status
    Vkdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Foolish little brother !!
     

    I dont understand !

    I don't understand why everything people say is somehow related to Bad things ( sexual thoughts ) . There used to be a time when people didn't speak of such things . Even in my school, anything my classfellows say is somehow related to these things which is why I have very little frndz . Do u think thiss is right ? People always ask me why im not so social .. this is the reason that I don't wanna talk abut such stuff .. Can u help me ? What should I do to make frndz without getting involved in thiss stuff?
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    GenKiDama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count 24. Estimated time
    Spent Banned: 7 Months
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    uhm.... This is a Question For Lord Aizen to answer.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member YONCE's Avatar
    Status
    YONCE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    608
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Your self-worth is
    determined by you. You don’t
    have to depend on someone
    telling you who you are.”
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    it can't be helped...
     
         

  4. #4
    Premium User Cauzing's Avatar
    Status
    Cauzing is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tragedy is invisible.
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    You don't need friends who talk about things you don't like to talk about.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    Posts
    34,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    Join a church.
     
         

  6. #6

    Status
    Isa Claire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tau Valantis
    Posts
    2,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am kira
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    The Guys at your School Can't help it.
    Your 14 right?
    maybe your Puberty hasnt begon yet,So You are not interrested yet.
    While your friends have started.
     
         

  7. #7
    Real life got me x_x Phobos's Avatar
    Status
    Phobos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    internets
    Posts
    8,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    sexual thoughts are a bad thing?
    I wonder who brainwashed you
     
         

  8. #8
    The Angel of Amegakure
    Status
    Ame Konan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    This time.. I hope for you
    these will be flowers of hope
    that never die
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    you dont have to be friends with people who do or talk about stuff that you dont like i mean its obvious, you just need to find someone who likes stuff that you do
     
         

  9. #9
    The Playmaker TheRedAndGreenBeast's Avatar
    Status
    TheRedAndGreenBeast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    Quote Originally Posted by YONCE View Post
    it can't be helped...
    De-volution**
    The reason is because everybody is thirsty and can't think about anything else.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member LoveAndAffection's Avatar
    Status
    LoveAndAffection is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like
    smh.
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    Just ignore it or tell them that you don't like talking about such topics. real friends respect your opinion.
     
         

  11. #11
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    I like you.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned Klad's Avatar
    Status
    Klad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obito still be 1# Uchiha. Get
    mad, whores
     



    Re: I dont understand !

    Yeah they are overused .
     
         

  13. #13
    ~Akatsuki~ Vkdude's Avatar
    Status
    Vkdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Foolish little brother !!
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    I like you.
    thnkz .. I guess !
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    KageMei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    ❇❇❇-lost between places, don't really want to be Found, ❇❇❇since its peaceful-❇❇❇
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✤✤✤This Fake sense of
    RIGHTEOUSNESS that people in
    HERE have got going, is really
    annoying.!! NOT TO MENTION the
    CHARADE they put out to
    JUSTIFY their
    ACTIONS.!!✤✤✤
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    you'll be fine, just wait for the hormones to kick in.!!

    you will think about nothing but sex, then onwards.!!

    yayy, lots of frens.!!

     
         

  15. #15
    心配ない Grey Walker's Avatar
    Status
    Grey Walker is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revolutionary
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    But each of your friends a bottle of Gatorade a day, to help prevent Chronic Thirst
     
         

  16. #16
    ~Akatsuki~ Vkdude's Avatar
    Status
    Vkdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Foolish little brother !!
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    Quote Originally Posted by KageMei View Post
    you'll be fine, just wait for the hormones to kick in.!!

    you will think about nothing but sex, then onwards.!!

    yayy, lots of frens.!!

    honestly , I don't want to become like that :/
     
         

  17. #17
    逃げて 逃げて Zantos's Avatar
    Status
    Zantos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hidden Sound
    Posts
    835
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I'm late ...
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    be friends with people that you are comfortable with !! don't try to change yourself in big scale to find friends , find friends that have same basic behaviors !! you'll be fine ! don't worry !
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    KageMei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    ❇❇❇-lost between places, don't really want to be Found, ❇❇❇since its peaceful-❇❇❇
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✤✤✤This Fake sense of
    RIGHTEOUSNESS that people in
    HERE have got going, is really
    annoying.!! NOT TO MENTION the
    CHARADE they put out to
    JUSTIFY their
    ACTIONS.!!✤✤✤
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    Quote Originally Posted by Vkdude View Post
    honestly , I don't want to become like that :/
    but you will.!!

    and you will love every moment of it.!!

     
         

  19. #19
    ~Akatsuki~ Vkdude's Avatar
    Status
    Vkdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Foolish little brother !!
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    Quote Originally Posted by KageMei View Post
    but you will.!!

    and you will love every moment of it.!!

    if ure talking abut love .. then that's another thing
     
         

  20. #20
    Uzumaki Naruta's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Naruta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NarutoBase :D
    Posts
    64,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-
     



    Re: I dont understand !

    Quote Originally Posted by Vkdude View Post
    I don't understand why everything people say is somehow related to Bad things ( sexual thoughts ) . There used to be a time when people didn't speak of such things . Even in my school, anything my classfellows say is somehow related to these things which is why I have very little frndz . Do u think thiss is right ? People always ask me why im not so social .. this is the reason that I don't wanna talk abut such stuff .. Can u help me ? What should I do to make frndz without getting involved in thiss stuff?
    Personal opinion: I don´t think talking about bad things so openly is right. Honestly I start ignoring people when they do that very often.

    People have said I´m not social as well. I had very little friends that, luckily, they knew not to talk about it when I´m around.

    You still can make friends. Just be yourself and, when someone starts to talk about bad things, tell them you don´t like that topic or it makes you feel uncomfortable. Depending on the person´s reaction, it can tell if he´s wanting to be your friend or not. (If that person stops talking about it whenever you´re around, then that person is wanting to be your friend. If that person keeps on doing that, ignore him: That person most likely want to "be popular" instead of being your friend.)
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member ~Kobak~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: I dont understand !

    Yeah I also find it annoying when guys joke about how many bishes they fcked...
     
         

  22. #22
    正義 Poptart's Avatar
    Status
    Poptart is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kate Upton's panties.
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like
    このユーザーはあなた
    のお母さんを持つ
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    you think that sexual thoughts are bad? i will look forward to the day you hit puberty, op
     
         

  23. #23
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ tired of bots -.-
     

    Re: I dont understand !

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruta View Post
    Personal opinion: I don´t think talking about bad things so openly is right. Honestly I start ignoring people when they do that very often.

    People have said I´m not social as well. I had very little friends that, luckily, they knew not to talk about it when I´m around.

    You still can make friends. Just be yourself and, when someone starts to talk about bad things, tell them you don´t like that topic or it makes you feel uncomfortable. Depending on the person´s reaction, it can tell if he´s wanting to be your friend or not. (If that person stops talking about it whenever you´re around, then that person is wanting to be your friend. If that person keeps on doing that, ignore him: That person most likely want to "be popular" instead of being your friend.)
    this , plus ... try to get with girls and most importantly , TRY to stay away of those guys / girls... and well... be yourself =) , i say this , well... bc girls doesn't talk about those stuff that you're saying that guys are always talking , good luck and have fun .

    Quote Originally Posted by Vkdude View Post
    honestly , I don't want to become like that :/
    then , sir... you should NEVER go that route .
     
         
    Last edited by scorezor; 05-11-2014 at 04:06 PM.

  24. #24
    iNotō's Avatar
    Status
    iNotō is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    33,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: I dont understand !

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Kobak~ View Post
    Yeah I also find it annoying when guys joke about how many bishes they fcked...
    The story of my life in school.
     
         

  25. #25
    Uzumaki Naruta's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Naruta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NarutoBase :D
    Posts
    64,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-
     



    Re: I dont understand !

    Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    you think that sexual thoughts are bad? i will look forward to the day you hit puberty, op
    I think it´s more inappropiate than bad, regardless of age.

    What I mean is more like: You can have those kind of thoughts, but keep them to yourself.

    Note that you´re not the only one in this world: There are kids (which people tend to keep the innocence in them) and different kind of people that find that uncomfortable. For example: I´m 19. And I don´t feel comfortable at all if people around talk that way (Honestly, I want to hit them >_>)
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •