117 68.42%
Page 3 of 12 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 509 Discussion/ 510 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    Very good chapter. I to think Konan will die since we saw a flash back & since Madara is the main villain but i think Madara will only get 1 Rinnengan & somehow Konan will send the other eye to Naruto i don't really want Naruto to get the Rinnengan but my gut is telling me he will.

& what Madara said to Konan about he was the reason that Yahiko formed the Akatsuki i think he means that he orchestrated all of the wars.

& if Madara was telling the truth about giving the Rinnengan to Nagato i think what happened is at some point Madara had the Rinnengan in his left eye socket & he tried to summon Gedo Mazo & i think it almost killed him I think this was around the time he recruited Kisame because when he recruited Kisame he still looked like the Madara that fought the 1st i think after he summond Gedo Mazo he switched bodies because his body was like Nagato's became & after that he somehow transferred the Rinnengan to Nagato Madara may even setup the Konoha Ninjas going to Nagato's house to see him use the Rinnengan.
    I don't like the idea of naruto getting the rinnegan, but worse would be if he only got one of nagato's eyes. It's so sick I can't imagine that happening. Now we're making naruto a superhuman monster?
    His abilities are enough for now. Why would kishimoto also give him the rinnegan too? sick sick, sick I so hope it's not happening

As for madara giving nagato his eyes, it's weird. There are so many mysteries about madara, all of them looking like they're plain lies, that I can't believe a thing he says. For every reasonable fact about their world, madara says something different, that makes little to no sense at all.
    Madara (esp if he's not really madara) is only a compulsive liar that tries to make people to do his bidding because, let's face it, the powers that he's willing to use are very limited if he goes "offensive". I'd crack if he died before even using the powers in his eyes

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm quite happy to see madara looking so ****ed up

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

awesome chapter we got a glimpse behind the mask and of course kishi made MADARA look just like obito grown up. I think hes effing with us on purpose

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by musicgenesis View Post
    Yes exactly. That's why it reminded me of their fight Anyway he retreated then , so i hope he retreats now too. Because he looks even worse than he did in the fight with Yondaime.
    Minato dealt great damage with his rasengan. Remember the misdirected damage of the rasengan compared to sasuke's chidori. The problem is it is very hard for the damage to be seen when rasengan is used.

5/5 Konan is awesome! She certainly suprised. Now I wonder about Jiraya senin's fight with her.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I give Konan some props, but I doubt she's going to be able to kill him. Madara might fall into the abyss and then she'll close it up. Then, he's going to appear behind her somehow, like he did on Minato, and grab a hold of her, somehow getting the info out of her. Then he'll get Nagato's body and take the eyes out, returning to the base afterwards. Sasuke will be ready with his new clothing and appearance and Madara will lay the body on a table and take off the mask, yet again showing part of his face. They will also show how he can regenerate his body parts.

Oh, and I think Madara has only one sharingan available. The left Sharingan is probably closed forever because he used Izanagi when he fought Hashirama. That's just what I think though...I want to know how he was able to get the eyes of Rikudou...Did he travel in time or something? xD

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    I answered no to you already.... I suspect they mean that she is using the tech to protect Nagato's body from Madara... not that Nagato is down there... that would be stupid!!!
    yeah it would be stupid, but also a trick say he is madara would go down there and try to get the body wich he'll have to solidify himself and then BOOM all gone

Last edited by slimbrova; 09-09-2010 at 08:08 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by slimbrova View Post
    yeah it would be stupid, but also a trick say he is madara would go down there and try to get the body wich he'll have to solidify himself and then BOOM all gone

That kind of is stupid but it's not a bad idea. Hiding Nagato down there is the perfect place, I mean it looks like a normal ocean, he may even be buried beneath the ocean, resevoir, lake or whatever it is floor. No one will be able to gain access to his body if that was the case.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chilling

Nice chapter. Man all of Akatsuki is basically dead now no more interesting villains sigh. Oh well atleast Konan showed to doubters she wasn't a push over shes the 4 person in the naruto verse that we know hurt Madara. I hope she atleast destroyed nagato's eyes in case she failed like what danzo did with his uchiha eye. That would piss madara off lol

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hi? every one

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minatoisagod View Post
    Nice chapter. Man all of Akatsuki is basically dead now no more interesting villains sigh. Oh well atleast Konan showed to doubters she wasn't a push over shes the 4 person in the naruto verse that we know hurt Madara. I hope she atleast destroyed nagato's eyes in case she failed like what danzo did with his uchiha eye. That would piss madara off lol
    I agree, all of the Akatsuki members were interesting. Tobi has to be my least favourite. He seems too overpowered. I'm happy that Konan managed to damage him this much. I was hoping for Kisame to escape the island and be there on Akatsuki's side for the war but I guess he'll return as a zombie like the rest of the Akatsuki. I'm waiting to see how Madara reacts when he hears about Kisame's death. Will he be cold-hearted or does he actually care about the people who work for him? Only Zetsu is remaining and there's a lot of mystery surrounding him.

http://somemanga.com/images/610.jpg
    http://somemanga.com/alt/Naruto/404/0/

Konan surprised everyone. The flashbacks take up too much space and they always tend to foreshadow a death. Hopefully she doesn't die and leads the Rain village army during the war. Sakura can learn a thing or two from her instead of crying all the time about Sasuke. I can say the same for Naruto; forget Sasuke, he's good as dead.

Last edited by Inception; 09-09-2010 at 08:51 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"Don't underestimate the powers of an uchiha child." I wonder what he means by this. He's too old to be considered a child. Maybe his sharingan was taken from a child. Obito?

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its obvious that your are young. He was calling Konan a child not referring to himself as a child...

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and please dont start that obito thing again

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    Its obvious that your are young. He was calling Konan a child not referring to himself as a child...
    Quote Originally Posted by jruiz View Post
    "Don't underestimate the powers of an uchiha child." I wonder what he means by this. He's too old to be considered a child. Maybe his sharingan was taken from a child. Obito?
    actually, it's obviously bad grammar. english or otherwise, a comma should have been there . the most important bit of grammar is the comma :flaw:

edit: even I thought that "child" referred to himself... but I ignored it thinking it was an unusual metaphor.
    We've seen proof that he's very very old. much older than kakashi. the obito thing is pointless

Last edited by Alkad; 09-09-2010 at 08:59 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara looks like Obito lolz, he even has the bandage wrapped around his forehead. Kishi is trying to mess with the fans yet again.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i've actually enjoyed recent chapters, alot has been explained and alot has happend. This one was great aswell, although i'm rooting for konan we all know whats going to happen to her..

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uabm View Post
    Madara looks like Obito lolz, he even has the bandage wrapped around his forehead. Kishi is trying to mess with the fans yet again.
    Not saying Madara is Obito but Madara is also not Madara unless we see his full face. Tobi is someone who claims to be Madara and resembles the look of what Obito would've looked liked if he lived and grew up to be Kakashi's age.

I don't think he's Obito but I don't think he's Madara also.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think she will seal lock madara somewhere long enough that naruto can become ready, it could set up a perfact time skip.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont know what to think about tobi/madara anymore... but one thing im almost positive about is Zetsu having a BIG role. im not sure how... but im sure Zetsu's secrets would explain everything... and also if you look at page 5 or 6 of ch.486 you can see "madara" replacing his arm after he lost one to danzos men. not sure how but it looks like a Zetsu looking thing replaced it.lol.

Observe- NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 486 - Page 5 <-what the hell is that thing?! (first panel)

Anyway, im sure those two are the source of all this. which came first tho, the zetsu or the "madara/tobi" lol

also, im not implying anything... im simply stating some facts along with some of my thoughts.

Last edited by JSW; 09-09-2010 at 09:42 PM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice chapter....

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Crutch, all trust.

Nice chapter. Interesting, Madara gave Nagato the Rinnegan. I wasn't expecting that.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

Quote Originally Posted by DESEASE View Post
    that technique from konan was awesome but is it enough to take down madara by the way why madara doesn't show his powers i mean hi uses only that space time technique why dont hi use his ms after all hi is uchiha madara iam so disappointed from him how long are we gonnna w8 to see his powers ad his face. it sucks man
    maybe becouse he dont have those pwoers, otherways he wouldnt risk like that all the time :D

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

awesome chapter! i was wondering though. couldnt madara just kill konan and get kabuto to use his impure world ressurection tech to revive her, once the seal is then on her wouldnt she be a slave? and actually tell him where nagato is??
    just a thought!!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ollips View Post
    awesome chapter! i was wondering though. couldnt madara just kill konan and get kabuto to use his impure world ressurection tech to revive her, once the seal is then on her wouldnt she be a slave? and actually tell him where nagato is??
    just a thought!!
    yea that makes since .. but he has to kill her before she blows herself to pieces trying to kill him.. but once she's dead its countless ways to get information out of a dead body.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JSW View Post
    i dont know what to think about tobi/madara anymore... but one thing im almost positive about is Zetsu having a BIG role. im not sure how... but im sure Zetsu's secrets would explain everything... and also if you look at page 5 or 6 of ch.486 you can see "madara" replacing his arm after he lost one to danzos men. not sure how but it looks like a Zetsu looking thing replaced it.lol.

Observe- NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 486 - Page 5 <-what the hell is that thing?! (first panel)

Anyway, im sure those two are the source of all this. which came first tho, the zetsu or the "madara/tobi" lol

also, im not implying anything... im simply stating some facts along with some of my thoughts.
    Nice observation! I also believe Zetsu has a big role.