Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a dream that someday
    nosy people will stay out of
    my business for good.

Re: Class With Nathan

Yayy first on this page...... Good I feel happy when we are going at this pace sensei.

One/three advantages:
    • 1. Pretty useful when it comes into using it against a lot of opponents and repelling a lot of attacks barrages like kunais.
    • 2. It is very fast to do since it doesn't require any hand seals.
    • 3. Its best to use this for short range battle if an opponent is trying to get in close or you can combine it as a finisher in a taijutsu combo.

One/three disadvantages:
    • 1. The user has to extend his hands forwards before the lightning dome can form which most people can predict what would happen.
    • 2. The dome only stays in short range so can only hit opponents in short range.

How you would use it in battle:
    I would use it to repel attacks like kunais from maybe shuriken bunshin no jutsu, using it on an attack like that can be very useful. Also using it to avoid close combat with ninjas who have more speed and power against you can also help. But anyway I would only use it in short range and if it happenes that it catches my foe then I would follow up with a good taijutsu combo like I stated above.

How you would counter it:
    Since the dome is created in front of the user, the opponent can attack the user from the side or from the back. But above all the only effective way is to use an earth jutsu here, so that the lightning jutsu will cancel the earth thus cancelling the lightning jutsu. Quite not too shabby right?

How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):
    I first relax my muscles and senses then to start with, without weaving any handseal i focus on my chakra system then i channel my raw chakra into every single part of my body. Then i turn the raw chakra into raiton chakra by increasing its frequency and oscillation and furthermore, i release the raiton chakra from every single part of my body and shape manipulate the lightning to form an half-shaped dome which i further make it to move towards my opponent.

Last edited by Hori; 09-04-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the next two weeks, I am
    going to be flat out busy.
    Training replies may be all
    over the place, but please
    bare with me. If you remind me
    about training, I will drop
    you.

Moving on:

(Raiton: Sandā Sāburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Type: Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers lightning chakra around his fist, generating a sphere of pure lightning around it. The user can then punch a target, unleashing the lightning in the form of a localized electrical explosion.

Alright so make a fist with whatever hand you want, then channel your lighting chakra into your fist which in turn will create a sphere around said fist. From that you will punch your intended target. For this let's say my clone, and as you punch him with the fist with the sphere of lighting around it, the sphere will explode, it will not hurt you, but will cause a decent amount of damage to your target.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Oh what a great jutsu that even enhances physical capabilities.

One/three advantages:
    • 1. Also does not require hand signs which is good.
    • 2. Enhances taijutsu and physical capabilities meaning speed and reflexes get affected by it.
    • 3. A good jutsu to use to break tnrough things like a cave or maybe a barrier since it focuses its strength at one point.

One/three disadvantages:
    • 1. Can only be used in close range.
    • 2. Another user can block it if they have enough time since its nearly made instantly.
    • 3. Since when using this jutsu on one fist, the rest of my body is vulnerable to attacks from other places like my head and stomach and blows landed on me can be really fatal.

Best way is to use it in conjunction with short range taijutsu attacks or with weapon jutsus. I can use weapons and taijutsu moves to find an opening and then use this attack to deliver finishing blow. Also if the orb is used to punch an incoming earth jutsu, it will shatter the earth technique, well I think those that have narrow range.

I think using an earth jutsu maybe a D rank pillar can make the jutsu weaker by that when it comes to contact with the pillar the electricity would probably be channeled to the ground. Also using a wide and blunt force range wind jutsu would prevent him from even getting to you, when you blow them away.

Without weaving any hand seals, Naori starts by concentrating on merging her spiritual and physical energies which the her raw chakra is born. She channels it into her right hand then starts to run towards the prey. As she was running she uses nature manipulation to turn the raw chakra into raiton chakra by increasing its frequency and vibration. Then as she gets into close range with the target, she uses shape manipulation to change the shape of the raiton chakra into an orb. She then releases the raiton chakra and condense its around her hand which she uses to punch the target in the head causing an electric explosion, pushing the target backwards a few meters while there is still numbness visible as the target is going backwards.

Last edited by Hori; 09-07-2014 at 05:04 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    you.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Fangs of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user will raise his hand or a weapon and send an electrical discharge into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location. The discharges are triggered right after the technique and cannot be delayed or prepared before hand but are quite fast.

Send your chakra into your hand, or a weapon if you want. Then by releasing the lighting chakra from your hand/weapon, you will release it into the sky as electrical discharge which will in turn create lighting clouds in a sense. Which then will allow you to create and control where lighting hits. The lighting happens as soon as it is in the air, you can't say leave the lighting up there and use it in the next two turns has to be used in the same turn as you post the technique.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

that last line got me.. its too funny. I can see why people would say that. Pretty much is a form of cheating. Btw sensei isn't time you started to post two jutsus at once. I've done it many times with other senseis I think I can handle it pretty good. The problem is I'm not sure if you are interested in reading wallies replies. You know if we were posting two from the beginning we would be pretty far right now. Meaning you would have one less student to worry about ;(. Also if you do that I'll be able to learn that Kenjutsu One Thousand Birds Katana jutsu.

One/three advantages:
    • 1. You can hit multiple targets as long as you know where they are.
    • 2. The attacks from this jutsu are pretty accurate.
    • 3. Its is easy to use while its hard to block

One/three disadvantages:
    • 1. It requires clouds in order to be used.
    • 2. User does not have complete control because the discharges are triggered right after the technique and cannot be delayed.
    • 3. It can only hit targets up to mid range which is far cry compared to kirin.

There are many ways to use this jutsu I'll just mention two ways. First would be using the jutsu when the enemy only is on a body of water. Even if the enemy manages to dodge it the lightning will strike the water instead thus the water will electrocute the enemy. Second way is to use it after a combination of taijutsus and kenjutsu. It can be used to stop the advancing foes that are trying to enter your range. So its like a pig protecting its babies from the big bad fox.

Agaisn here I'll just use two possible ways to counter this jutsu. It is to prevent the enemy from using it the first place. Firstly it would be to use a technique that denies the opponent the ability to send chakra in the sky. This can be done in multiple ways, like using the wood release: greater wood technique if i had Wood release or using a tunnel digging jutsu. When the jutsu is already performed then the best thing to do is to take into consideration that earth is weaker than lightning. So if lightning counters or neutralizes the earth jutsu. So why not give the lightning something to counter. Using an earth jutsu that will grow tall spikes or any other tall earth object. Which will take advantage of lightning that it likes to take the shortest route to ground. So with the rubble left by the lightning jutsu you can attack with it and also since the lightning will spread down counter measures to makes sure you not get affected can be taken like saying you increase your altitude so that you wont get shocked.

Naori gathers prepares his chakra. she starts by concentrating on merging her spiritual and physical energies which the her raw chakra is born. She channels it into her right hand then lifts her hand into the sky. She focused and fired a wave of lightning chakra into the clouds. Making it like storm clouds I then focused my aim at the training dummy which stood some meters away. The strike was simultaneous hitting the dummy in almost no time. Thus leading to the dummy to melt and get severely distorted due to lightning's nature.

I had to post this... just cuz..

Last edited by Hori; 09-09-2014 at 02:59 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    you.

No, I said no before. The answer is the same. I don't care if you can handle it. I prefer not to post more then one technique per-post. I will only post more then one if it is for something ninjutsu related, or whatnot.

Why would you use wood? Lighting is strong against wood.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Well that is being selfish of you. As a teacher you should acknowledge what your students also want. You seem to care only with what you prefer, last time you lied and said you post one jutsu only on lightning trainings. But when I looked at the other threads you were training people it was the same, more like your habit. I get it that you teach this way but Nathan please compromize because this time you are teaching me. My original reason for requesting this is that you dont reply actively like my other senseis, actually out of all the trainings I attend you arre the only one who posts one jutsu. Lastly your reason to refuse is unclear to me, please do it just once and see what will happen. You wontdie or be mummyfied sensei

Well I would use wood because wood is an insulator thus electricity does not flow through it. Also if it happens that current does flow through it, meaning it would be about to break or burnout that time It would make the current to go straight to the ground because trees from wood are connected already to the ground via their roots. Looking back in Naruto series I dont think every lightning jutus can cut, also from our training some jutus do not have cutting power. Like the one I just did it falls on the same category. I took this analogy from that since lightning neutralises earth jutsus using an earth jutsu higher than the used lightning would prove to neutralize it, but what happens to the lightning that destroys my earth jutsu? I believe that giving lightning something to nuetralize actually protects me from it. That is just what was on my mind.

Last edited by Hori; 09-14-2014 at 09:24 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hori View Post
    Well that is being selfish of you. As a teacher you should acknowledge what your students also want. You seem to care only with what you prefer, last time you lied and said you post one jutsu only on lightning trainings. But when I looked at the other threads you were training people it was the same, more like your habit. I get it that you teach this way but Nathan please compromize because this time you are teaching me. My original reason for requesting this is that you dont reply actively like my other senseis, actually out of all the trainings I attend you arre the only one who posts one jutsu. Lastly your reason to refuse is unclear to me, please do it just once and see what will happen. You wontdie or be mummyfied sensei

1. That's being selfish of me? Really. I didn't know that my method of posting one jutsu per post is selfish, I didn't know that I go out of my way to train people. Train a lot of people at that. I acknowledge it last time you asked, and I said no. I prefer not to. I don't want people to go though their training like that. I want them to absorb the technique ONE BY ONE.

"Nah. Two per-post is eh, you don't get all the information. Plus if people ask me that, it seems they want to get the training out of the way which isn't the point."

2. Ninjutsu is different, and if techniques are really that similar then I will.
    3. I lied? I explained last time that I do that because of certain reasons. Do not call me a liar again. Cause that does not go down with me ever.
    4. You are not above the other people I train, you are all equal, and again as I said. I only do two+ posts if it is Ninjutsu or if the techniques are really similar. Those are the only times.
    5. Would you rather a reply a month? No. No one does, I reply when I can, I'm a busy person. Also every sensei is different, each have their own styles. Each do it differently, good for them if they post more then one technique, that doesn't work for me.
    5.1. I accepted you as my student, and under that I thought you would have respected the way I train. Seems like I was wrong.
    6. I am well aware of what will happen. My answer stays the same. No.

Well I would use wood because wood is an insulator thus electricity does not flow through it. Also if it happens that current does flow through it, meaning it would be about to break or burnout that time It would make the current to go straight to the ground because trees from wood are connected already to the ground via their roots. Looking back in Naruto series I dont think every lightning jutus can cut, also from our training some jutus do not have cutting power. Like the one I just did it falls on the same category. I took this analogy from that since lightning neutralises earth jutsus using an earth jutsu higher than the used lightning would prove to neutralize it, but what happens to the lightning that destroys my earth jutsu? I believe that giving lightning something to nuetralize actually protects me from it. That is just what was on my mind.
    Lighting > Wood & Earth. It is how it is. Everything needs a weakness to balance this RP out.

Now, I want to see you use the lighting technique in a combo and use it on my clone.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Ah there we go again, okay its fine Nathan continue with your method np. Although I still dont like it. Anyway it was more of asking for a favour,i rather then forcing you to do it. It would have saved a lot of time if you said this the last time I asked because now I understand you a lot better. But darn you are really sturborn, I dont think…… nah let me stop there, for the sake of my training. we will talk about this later another time in the future.

For a combo eh… thats the first. Let me see, lets say your clone just used a C rank fire ball jutsu. I deflect it by using a B rank water bullet jutsu. The water from the jutsu I used earlier some of it evaporate but most of it get splashed on the ground and on sensei's clone. Taking advantage of that Naori molds some raiton chakra and concentrates it to her right hand. She slams her hand on the ground while she chanels through the earth the lightning surges that travel faster because of the water around and gives a shock to the clone. As the clone was partially immobilzed Naori threw 2 kunai with tag bombs attached to them on both left and right sides of the clone on the ground. The paper bombs blew up with the clone.
    I am on mobile cant really post jutsus.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    you.

Ah there we go again, okay its fine Nathan continue with your method np. Although I still dont like it. Anyway it was more of asking for a favour,i rather then forcing you to do it. It would have saved a lot of time if you said this the last time I asked because now I understand you a lot better. But darn you are really sturborn, I dont think…… nah let me stop there, for the sake of my training. we will talk about this later another time in the future.

For a combo eh… thats the first. Let me see, lets say your clone just used a C rank fire ball jutsu. I deflect it by using a B rank water bullet jutsu. The water from the jutsu I used earlier some of it evaporate but most of it get splashed on the ground and on sensei's clone. Taking advantage of that Naori molds some raiton chakra and concentrates it to her right hand. She slams her hand on the ground while she chanels through the earth the lightning surges that travel faster because of the water around and gives a shock to the clone. As the clone was partially immobilzed Naori threw 2 kunai with tag bombs attached to them on both left and right sides of the clone on the ground. The paper bombs blew up with the clone.
    I am on mobile cant really post jutsus.
    If you don't like it, why don't you drop me? If I can't 'please' you. No say it, cause then I can see were we stand. You don't understand me at all, lol. Also there are some things you have to do in life you don't like. You can either take two options, complain and moan about it, and hopefully it goes your way. Or get over it, and move on. Just carry on. You're learning the techniques. I don't understand why you want more per-post?

I wanted you to use the last one you just learnt: Lightning Release: Fangs of Lightning, but no drama. The combo is fine, and that's okay.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals, he releases his lightning chakra into the ground, using it to forcefully shape the earth into 4 big pillars (proportionate to the target area) around the target. Once they rise, they unleash a barrage of lightning bolts, currents and shocks to whatever is inside, paralyzing, shocking and damaging the target from all around.

With this one you will perform five handseals, then by releasing your lighting chakra into the ground, it will flow though said ground. Until it reaches your target which from then the lighting will forcefully shape the earth around your target; it will be transformed into four big pillars which flow lighting though them. Releasing some lighting bolts, from all sides.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Am sorry about that.. i wanted to prove to you that posting two jutsus at once does not necessarily mean that you dont learn those jutus. I think it depends on that if you write the template on your own. I am a person who's really passionate about role playing. Your opinion on that posting two would ruin my understanding of them is greatly flawed because I cannot phantom what stops me from understanding them. Its like in school we learn like almost 7 subjects a day and yet at the end we end up knowing all of them. With you posting one jutsu pr post I think you are needlessly elongating the training session. I thought the student opinions did matter in this RP, but oh well if you are gonna be like that lets continue sensei . Now on to this jutsu.

One/three advantages:
    • 1. A great jutsu to use on elemental combinations.
    • 2. There is no range limitation hence is useful at short and long range.
    • 3. I can attack opponent from any direction as long as I am in contact with the ground.

One/three disadvantages:
    • 1. Requires user to have contact with the earth.
    • 2. Looking at that it uses earth to create those spheres the jutsu then should take time to be performed.
    • 3. Can be avoided when enemy sees me slamming the ground.

I would use it like how the ANBU used it. Meaning I would use it in a combo because I think alone it cannot do much because I feel that you have to bind the enemy somehow before you can use it. Like how they used that wind jutsu to cut off its legs to make it unable to move. So I would use combos like that and finally I can also use it as a distraction since the basic and natural way I think most people can avoid this jutsu. it would be by going up. Then I would send another jutsu to attack them when they are airborne.

A simple D rank doton jutsu to propel myself away from where the jutsu is created using an earth made pillar. Another way to avoid this jutsu is that by the time the opponent slams or sends their lighting chakra to the ground, it is that you also would do the same. Meaning where the jutsu is suppose to from they will be more than required lightning below meaning the jutsu will fail because of a large supply of lightning.

Naori moves after hearing words from her sensei and quickly brings her hands together and then manipulates the lightning based chakra to form crackle of lightning around her hand. After enough amount of chakra has been gathered. She slams her hands on the ground and releases the lightning through the ground. The lightning travels through the ground towards her opponent, she then splits it into multiple tendrils (typically, four in this cases) and attacks her opponent from four different direction, to shock the clone sensei made and make him go poof.

Question: So this jutsu is it safe to say that it can be used from any limb of the body that is in contact with the ground? Because he jutsu itself doesn't specify, so are legs and hands usable to send chakra through the ground to perform this jutsu?

Last edited by Hori; 09-19-2014 at 10:33 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    you.

Am sorry about that.. i wanted to prove to you that posting two jutsus at once does not necessarily mean that you dont learn those jutus. I think it depends on that if you write the template on your own. I am a person who's really passionate about role playing. Your opinion on that posting two would ruin my understanding of them is greatly flawed because I cannot phantom what stops me from understanding them. Its like in school we learn like almost 7 subjects a day and yet at the end we end up knowing all of them. With you posting one jutsu pr post I think you are needlessly elongating the training session. I thought the student opinions did matter in this RP, but oh well if you are gonna be like that lets continue sensei . Now on to this jutsu.

One/three advantages:
    • 1. A great jutsu to use on elemental combinations.
    • 2. There is no range limitation hence is useful at short and long range.
    • 3. I can attack opponent from any direction as long as I am in contact with the ground.

One/three disadvantages:
    • 1. Requires user to have contact with the earth.
    • 2. Looking at that it uses earth to create those spheres the jutsu then should take time to be performed.
    • 3. Can be avoided when enemy sees me slamming the ground.

I would use it like how the ANBU used it. Meaning I would use it in a combo because I think alone it cannot do much because I feel that you have to bind the enemy somehow before you can use it. Like how they used that wind jutsu to cut off its legs to make it unable to move. So I would use combos like that and finally I can also use it as a distraction since the basic and natural way I think most people can avoid this jutsu. it would be by going up. Then I would send another jutsu to attack them when they are airborne.

A simple D rank doton jutsu to propel myself away from where the jutsu is created using an earth made pillar. Another way to avoid this jutsu is that by the time the opponent slams or sends their lighting chakra to the ground, it is that you also would do the same. Meaning where the jutsu is suppose to from they will be more than required lightning below meaning the jutsu will fail because of a large supply of lightning.

Naori moves after hearing words from her sensei and quickly brings her hands together and then manipulates the lightning based chakra to form crackle of lightning around her hand. After enough amount of chakra has been gathered. She slams her hands on the ground and releases the lightning through the ground. The lightning travels through the ground towards her opponent, she then splits it into multiple tendrils (typically, four in this cases) and attacks her opponent from four different direction, to shock the clone sensei made and make him go poof.

Question: So this jutsu is it safe to say that it can be used from any limb of the body that is in contact with the ground? Because he jutsu itself doesn't specify, so are legs and hands usable to send chakra through the ground to perform this jutsu?
    Students opinion is welcome. More then welcome, and are respected. But it is nice for that in return, respect. I'm not getting that from you, and it makes me feel shitty. I have said why I don't want to do your way, and I believe I explained it fine. I still don't understand why it is a big deal, but whatever.

Leaning seven subjects in a day? Yes. But remembering them all? No. If you can do that personally good on you, but others can't more so I can't, and I finished two years ago, only some subjects stick others don't.

Making the training going longer then it should be, how long should it be? I teach how I teach, I understand I could make it easier for myself, and the student (seems like that you want fast training then I don't know why you wanted to be trained by me)

---

@Question: Yeah that is correct. But to be on the safe side. I would just say slam your hands on the ground, but cause it doesn't say to use your hands, I suppose you could use your feet.

Last edited by Nathan.; 09-19-2014 at 10:39 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

From looking at most of the training threads amongst the Training Area it seems like the average time one finish training its about 2 - 4 months. And the pages of the threads are usually 3 - 4. Looking at that I am on page 3 with you and still on B ranks I would say 3 more pages max and I'll be finished if nothing goes wrong. Anyway thanks for answering my question, it appeas to be clear to me now. now can we continue sensei with your current training method that is

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    you.

Two - four months isn't even long. It took me two years to complete water.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

So bring your hands together while channelling lighting chakra through them, once you have done that. Slam your hands on the ground releasing the chakra in the form of a current of lighting that will race though the earth, cracking it about, etc... You can also make it split into more then one current to take more then one person, or attack the same person from all different angles.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Well water I get you there. The number of C ranks in water is annoying even I am having trouble with it lol

One/three advantages:
    • 1. With it I can attack my opponent from all possible direction and hence it isn't easy technique to escape.
    • 2. No limitation in range so useful in both long and short range.
    • 3. It goes through the ground thus it can nullify some earth jutsus while running through the ground.
    • 4. Can attack multiple opponents at once which acts as a suprise attack because I think the user can choose when to create those multiple tendrils.. well that is if I'm correct, sensei please correct me here.

One/three disadvantages:
    • 1. It requires contact with the ground.
    • 2. Its movement gives it out because when user slams the ground they give away their jutsu attack attributes.
    • 3. It cannot be used in water I think...

I would use it to create an opening for another attack. I think because its a type of an attack that can be launched in any range it would be best to use it to control the enemy. Control things like the way they would react, because I expect the enemy to use a jutsu that would make them go upwards. Thus doing that maybe an advantage or disadvantage but nonetheless I think since you were the one who initiated the attack, the odds should be in your favour. Other than that I dont think its easy to use this one in a combo because it uses a lot of body movement.

Increase the ground level from me and my opponent via earth jutsu. Create a big hole in the ground be tween me and my enemy. I can do this without wasting any moves my simply hurling a mouthful amount of kunais which at their ends paper tag bombs are attached. If I aim there between us the explosion would surely disrupt the jutsu.

Naori thinking back of the knowledge she has on lightning jutsu so far because of him. Looking at his clone, she hurls shurikens at sensei's clone. luckily sensei's clone doesn't simply dodge them but uses his tainto to block them. Naori takes this time and begins to merge her spiritual and physical energy to create raw chakara. She takes the raw chakara and transforms it to lightning by using shape and elemental manipulation. She then concentrates the chakara on both here hands. She further leans forward and slams the ground thus creating an electrocution of the ground aimed at your location. When it reaches you it makes the ground crumble while also it makes you get paralysed and your body patially submerged to the ground. Which leads to the conclusion of your clone going #poof

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    you.

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Rod
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user raises their hands to the air, charging lightning. He will then unleash the lightning energy at the enemy target in the form of a lightning bolt.

With this one I want you to raise your hands up into the air, once up in the air send lighting chakra to them. Then release it the lighting chakra should form into a lighting bolt as soon as released, and it will make its way towards your target.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

One/three advantages:
    • 1. Accuracy of the jutsu. Since its connected to my hand via chakra, I can easily adjust it's direction and make it attack the opponent accurately.
    • 2. Its power is more concentrated so it can cut through defenses on a single point.
    • 3. It doesn't just shock my opponent but it will also send them a distance back while their insides will be burned.

One/three disadvantages:
    • 1. Has to charge before use, seems like its not an instant jutsu
    • 2. Has wasted movement like when raising the hands in the sky.
    • 3. Is just a one strike jutsu if you miss well... might as well try again.

The best way to use this jutsu is using it via a lightning shadow clone while using a decent Taijutsu Combo. Which I can use this technique when I am attacking my opponent from other direction. I can also use it to bring my opponent in the range of my next technique, where I will attack him when I have opening. But besides that using it from a high place like a cliff or ontop of a dome would be cooler... Just for show lol.

Use the same jutsu as above to neutralize it. If that is even possible. Another thing would be to use a wide range wind jutsu that would spread and deflect the aim of the jutsu while also weakening the attack strike of the lightning. Other than that I dunno any other way...

Naori starts by gathering her chakra. She merges her spiritual and physical energies and the raw chakra is born. She channels it into her hands then lifts the both to the sky. She releases this lightning chakra into the air above him. She uses advanced shape manipulation and creates lightning around her hands. The lightning charges up and when enough has accumulated she aims at the wooden dummy which stood some meters away. The strike was simultaneous hitting the dummy in almost no time. Thus leading to the dummy to melt and get severely distorted due to lightning's nature.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123