Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: naruto's Rinningan is the itachi's Gift to Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by kyss33 View Post
    Threads like these make me wonder what's the common age group on this site. I guess that's what I get for liking anime
    it doesn't matter every grown men and women has the child inside him or her for the people here its just little active and guess what im a manager in one of the fortune 500 companies so think about it...............

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kagaekrish View Post
    it doesn't matter every grown men and women has the child inside him or her for the people here its just little active and guess what im a manager in one of the fortune 500 companies so think about it...............
    I ask one question and be done. Which company?

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

The rinnegan is not a PS3 people do go around just giving people eyes. How Tobi gave it Nagato is a mystery but I dough Itachi had another set of eyes to give to people. The rinnegan is the last thing I think Itachi gave to Naruto. Also why would Itachi not want Naruto to use that power.

Last edited by niblack89; 09-12-2010 at 01:31 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

He gave him a NB acct to post silly $#!t
    I knew it!!!! That itachi really was a Genius wasn't he!!!

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Rinningan do not grow on trees, so may treads like this one and others seem to think they do. Nagato has the only set of eyes Madara is looking for them, Naruto has 2 good eyes He is not going to cut them out for Nagato, would you take off your good eyes off just to put others on?
    If it means I get the strongest doujutsu powers then of course, without a dought lol, I'ma have powerz

Status
    You wanna be high for this...

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLaRule View Post
    If it means I get the strongest doujutsu powers then of course, without a dought lol, I'ma have powerz
    Agreed!
    Like if sasuke dies....... if i was naruto i would take his eyes. he would have the eternal mangekyou sharingan...naruto would own everyone

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

I ask one question and be done. Which company?

Accenture

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

I know that there is lot of speculation about it but all of it is going to change in the Next chapter if madara discloses how nagato got the Rinningan................

Well if Madara says He was able to give Rinningan to Nagato using in sharingan in next chapter then it is proved that itachi's gift to natuto is "Rinningan"

Comments Awaited
    hey dude i dig you're idea, cause it not as farfetched as others make it out to be, maybe itachi really did know all about madara like he said even how he 'gave' nagato his eyes, and discovered how to pass it on to someone with the bloodline of the original SO6P, even if this is not the case its still stirs the imagination

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

I know that there is lot of speculation about it but all of it is going to change in the Next chapter if madara discloses how nagato got the Rinningan................

Well if Madara says He was able to give Rinningan to Nagato using in sharingan in next chapter then it is proved that itachi's gift to natuto is "Rinningan"

Comments Awaited
    this theory, is farfetch, i dont believe that there's anyway that itachi could have given naruto rinnegan, hwoever if you really wanna know itachi's gift to naruto here it is, kishi,. has been using japanese mythology all through the manga

1. sword "Totsuka" no Tsurugi : was the sword that trapped orochimaru

2. mirror "Yata" no kagami : was the shiled that itachi used against sasuke thunder god attack

3. jewel "Yasakani" no Magatama : this is the only artifact of the three legondary artifact from japanese mythology, that has not made an apperance on the manga, and if you look at it its ajewel that looks like a comma, identical to the sinbols, on naruto stomach, and neck, that appear on his body when he goes kyuubi mode, so I'm guessing that the kuubies chakra has some kind of reaction to itachi's gift and that's why those symbols, appear......

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Absolutely not. Naruto will never get the Rinnegan.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Why is it so hard to see that people can be born with recessive and that Madara found a way to activate the gene from recessive to dominant gene, it's being done now on chickens to activate long recessive genes in them like longer tails, they use to have in the past.
    Nephew.

The only problem with this story, is the fact that the facts in it are bound by a MANGAKA artist. Not by a biologist. Whatever Kishimoto knows, the story follows. Why everyone puts science into a manga that is run by an ordinary man with extraordinary writing and drawing talents I do not know. But it's not getting anywhere in Naruto.

Acid trippers...

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    this theory, is farfetch, i dont believe that there's anyway that itachi could have given naruto rinnegan, hwoever if you really wanna know itachi's gift to naruto here it is, kishi,. has been using japanese mythology all through the manga

1. sword "Totsuka" no Tsurugi : was the sword that trapped orochimaru

2. mirror "Yata" no kagami : was the shiled that itachi used against sasuke thunder god attack

3. jewel "Yasakani" no Magatama : this is the only artifact of the three legondary artifact from japanese mythology, that has not made an apperance on the manga, and if you look at it its ajewel that looks like a comma, identical to the sinbols, on naruto stomach, and neck, that appear on his body when he goes kyuubi mode, so I'm guessing that the kuubies chakra has some kind of reaction to itachi's gift and that's why those symbols, appear......
    may be or may be not .............. hopefully lets see what madara reveals in the next manga..................

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

From Wikipedia: Samjoko.

In Japanese mythology, this flying creature is a raven or a Jungle Crow called Yatagarasu (八咫烏?, "eight-span crow");[14] and the appearance of the great bird is construed as evidence of the will of Heaven or divine intervention in human affairs.[15]

Although Yatagarasu is mentioned in a number of places in the Shintō canon, there is very little explanation, and much of the material is contradictory. This great crow was sent from heaven as a guide for Emperor Jimmu on his initial journey from the region which would become Kumano to what would become Yamato. It is generally accepted that Yatagarasu is an incarnation of Taketsunimi no mikoto, but none of the early surviving documentary records are quite so specific.[16]

On many occasions, it appears in art as a three-legged bird, although there is no description stating that the Yatagarasu was three-legged in the Kojiki.

From Wikipedia: Amaterasu

Amaterasu (天照?), Amaterasu-ōmikami (天照大神/天照大御神?) or Ōhiru-menomuchi-no-kami (大日孁貴神?) is a sun goddess and one of the principal Shinto deities (神, kami?). The meaning of her name, Amaterasu-ōmikami, is "the great august kami who shines in the heaven".[1] She was born from the left eye of Izanagi as he purified himself in a river and went on to become the ruler of the Higher Celestial Plain (Takamagahara).

She is also said to be directly linked in lineage to the Imperial Household of Japan and the Emperor, who are considered descendants of the kami themselves.

From Wikipedia: Tsukiyomi

Tsukuyomi (ツクヨミ?, also known as Tsukuyomi-no-kami), is the moon god in Shinto and Japanese mythology. The name Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto is a combination of the Japanese words for "moon; month" (tsuki) and "to read; to count" (yomu). Another interpretation is that his name is a combination of "moonlit night" (Tsukiyo) and a verb meaning "to look at" (miru). Yet another interpretation is that the kanji for "bow" (弓, yumi) was corrupted with the kanji for "yomi". "Yomi" also may refer to the Japanese underworld, though this interpretation is unlikely.

I bolded all the parts I wanted people to see if they didn't want to read all that shit. Izanagi was also a Shinto God reference. Same as Susanoo. And if you didn't know what I am trying to say, I think that Samjoko, or Yatagarasu was the gift that Itachi gave Naruto. It would make a ton of sense, seeing as Yatagarasu was a crow of sorts, and Itachi shoved a crow down Naruto's throat...

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

What would naruto do with the Rinningan anyway? :confused:

Status
    Sep 2008
    Screw CN

I can see what u r saying since the Uchiha has the eye's of the SO6P then maybe they have the ability to give the Rinnengan to someone but i just don't think Naruto will get the Rinnengan

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

If Naruto gets Rinnegan its because it's a recessive gene carried by the Uzumaki from the time when their were no clan divisions no Senju, no Uchiha. And something must happen to change the gene from recessive to active, if the Uzumaki carry such a gene.

Status
    This user has no status.

My head's spinning with all those theories!:crazy:

I don't have any of mine to add. Just an observation from a noob.

Guess this is how time is spent while waiting for the next chapter comes out. :D

Status
    Feb 2010
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

i think Sasuke gave Rinnegan to Naruto when they last time met.....*discuss*

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

the spoiler is out nagato Pain is a uzumaki.................... and he is the third rukudu sennin...........

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    From Wikipedia: Samjoko.

In Japanese mythology, this flying creature is a raven or a Jungle Crow called Yatagarasu (八咫烏?, "eight-span crow");[14] and the appearance of the great bird is construed as evidence of the will of Heaven or divine intervention in human affairs.[15]

Although Yatagarasu is mentioned in a number of places in the Shintō canon, there is very little explanation, and much of the material is contradictory. This great crow was sent from heaven as a guide for Emperor Jimmu on his initial journey from the region which would become Kumano to what would become Yamato. It is generally accepted that Yatagarasu is an incarnation of Taketsunimi no mikoto, but none of the early surviving documentary records are quite so specific.[16]

On many occasions, it appears in art as a three-legged bird, although there is no description stating that the Yatagarasu was three-legged in the Kojiki.

From Wikipedia: Amaterasu

Amaterasu (天照?), Amaterasu-ōmikami (天照大神/天照大御神?) or Ōhiru-menomuchi-no-kami (大日孁貴神?) is a sun goddess and one of the principal Shinto deities (神, kami?). The meaning of her name, Amaterasu-ōmikami, is "the great august kami who shines in the heaven".[1] She was born from the left eye of Izanagi as he purified himself in a river and went on to become the ruler of the Higher Celestial Plain (Takamagahara).

She is also said to be directly linked in lineage to the Imperial Household of Japan and the Emperor, who are considered descendants of the kami themselves.

From Wikipedia: Tsukiyomi

Tsukuyomi (ツクヨミ?, also known as Tsukuyomi-no-kami), is the moon god in Shinto and Japanese mythology. The name Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto is a combination of the Japanese words for "moon; month" (tsuki) and "to read; to count" (yomu). Another interpretation is that his name is a combination of "moonlit night" (Tsukiyo) and a verb meaning "to look at" (miru). Yet another interpretation is that the kanji for "bow" (弓, yumi) was corrupted with the kanji for "yomi". "Yomi" also may refer to the Japanese underworld, though this interpretation is unlikely.

I bolded all the parts I wanted people to see if they didn't want to read all that shit. Izanagi was also a Shinto God reference. Same as Susanoo. And if you didn't know what I am trying to say, I think that Samjoko, or Yatagarasu was the gift that Itachi gave Naruto. It would make a ton of sense, seeing as Yatagarasu was a crow of sorts, and Itachi shoved a crow down Naruto's throat...
    .........good, interesting, but I think my theory, hold more ground, jewel "Yasakani" no Magatama is itachi's gift, itachi had in his possession two of the three Japanese myth artifacts, plus we already seen the sign of the jewel all over naruto

if you want the full theory, go here
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...ft-naruto.html

Last edited by ~Zion~; 09-14-2010 at 06:46 PM.