Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sharingan Swapping Issue

So if attaining the EMS is as simple as transplanting your brother's eyes, why didn't Madara and his brother simply swap each other? An eye for an eye makes more sense than one of them going blind.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sharingan Swapping Issue

Do i even have to answer?
    Well i don`t want to sound rude.But that`s how Kishi`s brain works.

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obviously I don't expect someone to give me an actual answer as to why. Its something to ponder. Maybe, Madara and his brother did swap eyes.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

prolly not i think the other must be dead for it to fully work i geuss and idk to be honest i never thought of it till now

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AkiSora View Post
    Do i even have to answer?
    Well i don`t want to sound rude.But that`s how Kishi`s brain works.
    that was a ignorant answer if i ever heard one, come on dude, you're a senior in this forum, and that's the best answer you could come up with, u must be in this for just the post huh......well to repply to ther original thread , i never thought about that, it does make sense, who knows really, my guess is that we are gonna hear alot more about the uchia clan, and the sharingan, once we discover the identity of tobi and the range of his power, also once we find out whats in the secret cave that is under uchia village........there is still alot unaswered questions.....but great observation

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I already pondered over this, and what I came up with, was that, 1 doesn't go blind. Stealing a MS sharingan from an Uchiha, causes the Uchiha's death. the Chakra drain from having activated MS ripped out of your skull has to be massive, the feedback, and or flux must be lethal. It explains everything rather nicely actually

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its like when u watch a movie and u ask a question like this what do ur parents say son its just a movie and what im going to tell you is its just a manga sometimes in media probaly most of the time thay dont worry about every detail so in theory yes they could have just traded eyes but its a manga its not real and akisora u got told by a noob

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    I already pondered over this, and what I came up with, was that, 1 doesn't go blind. Stealing a MS sharingan from an Uchiha, causes the Uchiha's death. the Chakra drain from having activated MS ripped out of your skull has to be massive, the feedback, and or flux must be lethal. It explains everything rather nicely actually
    cant be posible when sasuke was going blind and so was itachi so they must bothe go blind but i think madra must have used his more and so his brother gave him his wich can be said for sasuke since he over used his to the exstreme he used amatrsu alot during the killer be fight and the donzo fight wich makes me think susano drains eye power but now that susuke has perfect ms who knows what power he can acheve

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm sure having one ripped from your head would have an adverse affect, but we saw Obito live on after having his transplanted by a medical ninja. The databook says Madara's brother lived on after the eye incident though (naruto wiki info that i don't like quoting). So considering Madara's medical ninjutsu experience, is it possible the other brother didn't die in blind in battle?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

now thats an asnwer!!! see that akiSora!!! a newbie, like me gave a very impresive answer!!!! putting you to shame.......

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    now thats an asnwer!!! see that akiSora!!! a newbie, like me gave a very impresive answer!!!! putting you to shame.......
    Your first post was ok at best, this one is newbish...stay on topic please.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kyss33 View Post
    I'm sure having one ripped from your head would have an adverse affect, but we saw Obito live on after having his transplanted by a medical ninja. The databook says Madara's brother lived on after the eye incident though (naruto wiki info that i don't like quoting). So considering Madara's medical ninjutsu experience, is it possible the other brother didn't die in blind in battle?
    I don't read the databooks, I just go by what I remember from the manga, and what you guys say in your posts.

So let's consider this, Izuna (I think that was his name) lived on after having his eyes ripped out. Obito lived a little longer, but he was good as dead anyway.

Tobi claims to be madara, but shows only 1 eye.

Is it, perhaps, at all possible, that Madara took only 1 eye from his brother, and that he did not use Izanagi to survive his fight with the first??

This doesn't explain how he lived on, but, it certainly would explain why he shows only 1 eye.

Or, I wonder, if they both lived on, and Tobi is sometimes Izuna, sometimes Madara??

This is all wild speculation with no real proof one way or the other though.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol there really is n answer its as i said a few posts up

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't read the databooks, I just go by what I remember from the manga, and what you guys say in your posts.

So let's consider this, Izuna (I think that was his name) lived on after having his eyes ripped out. Obito lived a little longer, but he was good as dead anyway.

Tobi claims to be madara, but shows only 1 eye.

Is it, perhaps, at all possible, that Madara took only 1 eye from his brother, and that he did not use Izanagi to survive his fight with the first??

This doesn't explain how he lived on, but, it certainly would explain why he shows only 1 eye.

Or, I wonder, if they both lived on, and Tobi is sometimes Izuna, sometimes Madara??

This is all wild speculation with no real proof one way or the other though.
    I was thinking something along those lines too, that would explain the split personality-type thing we see at first when we see Tobi. Madara pretty much happened upon the EMS right? He didnt know the results of him gettinghis brother's eyes would be EMS. His relationship with his brother would lean more to them either getting an eye a piece or them just trading.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your first post was ok at best, this one is newbish...stay on topic please.
    here is a one for you!!! read the terms and conditions, of the site, i can say anything i want as long as im not insulting anyone, or cursing!!! you have the option of erasing my comments if you dont like them......just remember, that i will do like wise, and, i have a lot of post wich get commented daily, so i would appreciate if you only speak when spoken to.....i was trying to be nice.....

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was thinking something along those lines too, that would explain the split personality-type thing we see at first when we see Tobi. Madara pretty much happened upon the EMS right? He didnt know the results of him gettinghis brother's eyes would be EMS. His relationship with his brother would lean more to them either getting an eye a piece or them just trading.
    The thought just occured to me. Maybe longevity is the second technique he got? this one is a bit out there, and feel free to laugh at me for it.

if tobi=(madara+izuna), and we ponder his phasing ability in. Perhaps he only ages when he's solid. now if there's still 2 bodies, Madara and izuna's original bodies. IF we also make the assumption that 1 of them must be phased out, and one must be solid, but that they are able to switch which is solid and which is phased at will, then we have found possibly madara's Achilles heal, and explained the split personality, and the differences in appearances.
    Perhaps their minds can also transfer between the two bodies.

This doesn't explain the strange healing ability however, but many have attributed that to zetsu.

Again, feel free to laugh at me for that one, it's just off the top of my head while reading this thread.

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

here is a one for you!!! read the terms and conditions, of the site, i can say anything i want as long as im not insulting anyone, or cursing!!! you have the option of erasing my comments if you dont like them......just remember, that i will do like wise, and, i have a lot of post wich get commented daily, so i would appreciate if you only speak when spoken to.....i was trying to be nice.....
    LMAO, FAIL: I don't care about the terms or conditions on this site. I'm also not an internet badass. You have 94 posts and come off as a kid. 13 at best. When you make a comment that anyone even remotely considers relevent, let me know. I've seen that dumb dumb "life element" thing you've posted. Do us all a favor and stay in your own lil world and off the internet. Not trying to be nice.

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The thought just occured to me. Maybe longevity is the second technique he got? this one is a bit out there, and feel free to laugh at me for it.

if tobi=(madara+izuna), and we ponder his phasing ability in. Perhaps he only ages when he's solid. now if there's still 2 bodies, Madara and izuna's original bodies. IF we also make the assumption that 1 of them must be phased out, and one must be solid, but that they are able to switch which is solid and which is phased at will, then we have found possibly madara's Achilles heal, and explained the split personality, and the differences in appearances.
    Perhaps their minds can also transfer between the two bodies.

This doesn't explain the strange healing ability however, but many have attributed that to zetsu.

Again, feel free to laugh at me for that one, it's just off the top of my head while reading this thread.
    I think it's possible and it fits with the 3 eye techniques combined= GOD. hears some interesting reading i came across. Dig it and let me know what you think. It's one of the clearest theories I have seen so far. Makes a ton of sense. Link below

“Omni”, and The Three Doujutsu [THEORY] Naruto-Nine tail demon fox

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

actualy no anything you say that is off topic is spam so what u said the 2 time is considered spam and if u do that to much oroften youll get an infraction this threa is about swapping eyes not telling akisora that his answers suck so its spam

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LMAO, FAIL: I don't care about the terms or conditions on this site. I'm also not an internet badass. You have 94 posts and come off as a kid. 13 at best. When you make a comment that anyone even remotely considers relevent, let me know. I've seen that dumb dumb "life element" thing you've posted. Do us all a favor and stay in your own lil world and off the internet. Not trying to be nice.
    A) JV, you are being insulting, perhaps time to take a breath and step back for a few minutes.

B) Kyss, you aren't coming across being much more mature in that post than you accuse JV of being.

C) everyone should care about the ToS, they are there for a reason.

D) you are a hairs breadth from being in a flaming war, over internet edict with each other over a manga/anime (comic/cartoon).

E) the internet brings out the immaturity in all of us at one point or another, so let it go, and stop trying to throw imaginary weight around. There's nothing to gain from it. Please.

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rasenshurenken View Post
    actualy no anything you say that is off topic is spam so what u said the 2 time is considered spam and if u do that to much oroften youll get an infraction this threa is about swapping eyes not telling akisora that his answers suck so its spam
    Double ownage JVItachi!!! Now go tell momma they being mean to you again on the internet.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So if attaining the EMS is as simple as transplanting your brother's eyes, why didn't Madara and his brother simply swap each other? An eye for an eye makes more sense than one of them going blind.
    lmao, first off thanks for the compliment i'm 21 , sec, i've seen you compliment my posts, but thanks for been one of the few hundreds that visits, my threads!!! now need i say more look at your thread!!!! anyhow!!! i will say what i wish!!! and if you have a problem with that you know what to do..........

Last edited by ~Zion~; 09-12-2010 at 07:51 PM.

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A) JV, you are being insulting, perhaps time to take a breath and step back for a few minutes.

B) Kyss, you aren't coming across being much more mature in that post than you accuse JV of being.

C) everyone should care about the ToS, they are there for a reason.

D) you are a hairs breadth from being in a flaming war, over internet edict with each other over a manga/anime (comic/cartoon).

E) the internet brings out the immaturity in all of us at one point or another, so let it go, and stop trying to throw imaginary weight around. There's nothing to gain from it. Please.
    I wasn't tring to come off as mature. I've noticed more often than not you have to get on these people's level.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lmao, first off thanks for the compliment i'm 21 , sec, i've seen you compliment my posts, but thanks for been one of the few hundreds that visits, my threads!!! now need i say more look at your thread!!!! anyhow!!! i will say what i wish!!! and if you have a problem with that you knwo what to do..........
    Ok seeing as i was called on my response. I concede. You win. :kaito:

Last edited by kyss33; 09-12-2010 at 07:49 PM. Reason: to many s's in as

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»