Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sharingan Swapping Issue

Quote Originally Posted by kyss33 View Post
    I think it's possible and it fits with the 3 eye techniques combined= GOD. hears some interesting reading i came across. Dig it and let me know what you think. It's one of the clearest theories I have seen so far. Makes a ton of sense. Link below

“Omni”, and The Three Doujutsu [THEORY] � Naruto-Nine tail demon fox
    sorry that took me so long, I went through and checked all his references. It certainly seems to add up.

Though to be honest the Sharingan always struck me as a bit of all 3 disciplines.
    Taijutsu with the piercing eye aspect. Seeing every detail being able to keep up with any speed.
    Genjutsu with the hypnotic eye aspect. able to subtley influence your opponents mind, or read their intentions through their eyes.
    Ninjutsu, with the Chakra eye aspect. Seeing how an opponent uses their chakra to be able to steal/copy their techniques.

those are the three elements of the sharingan that I've seen so far, hence the three points around the pupil, or so I thought.

That theory was certainly well thought out though, and if I throw out my own assumptions, then again it adds up perfectly.

Last edited by Warlock Tigerwolf; 09-12-2010 at 08:05 PM.

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    sorry that took me so long, I went through and checked all his references. It certainly seems to add up.

Though to be honest the Sharingan always struck me as a bit of all 3 disciplines.
    Taijutsu with the piercing eye aspect. Seeing every detail being able to keep up with any speed.
    Genjutsu with the hypnotic eye aspect. able to subtley influence your opponents mind, or read their intentions through their eyes.
    Ninjutsu, with the Chakra eye aspect. Seeing how an opponent uses their chakra to be able to steal/copy their techniques.

those are the three elements of the sharingan that I've seen so far, hence the three points around the pupil, or so I thought.

That theory was certainly well thought out though, and if I throw out my own assumptions, then again it adds up perfectly.

I agree. The sharingan seems more well rounded and can be used in all the fields but in theory so can the Rinnegan and Byakugan. With the byakugan being able to see a manipulate chakra flow, a skilled user could beat you into a genjutsu ( i would pay money to see Neji or Hinata do that). Oh and the RInnean speaks for itself.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So if attaining the EMS is as simple as transplanting your brother's eyes, why didn't Madara and his brother simply swap each other? An eye for an eye makes more sense than one of them going blind.
    Common sense does not apply here buddy. In theory that's what most would have done but at the same time you need to think about the fact that they have freaky ass eyes that can see all this shit in slow motion and what not. Shoot fireballs out of their mouths by making some gang signs with their fingers and then 9 chosen few can turn into big ass animals that wreck shop. Does that happen in real life? Only in Japan but they don't count. So no. Try not to think too much when reading this shit.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omoilolz View Post
    Common sense does not apply here buddy. In theory that's what most would have done but at the same time you need to think about the fact that they have freaky ass eyes that can see all this shit in slow motion and what not. Shoot fireballs out of their mouths by making some gang signs with their fingers and then 9 chosen few can turn into big ass animals that wreck shop. Does that happen in real life? Only in Japan but they don't count. So no. Try not to think too much when reading this shit.
    exactly

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omoilolz View Post
    The question was meantto provoke thought and to shine light on the possibilty of his brother being alive. That being said, cool story brah!

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your first post was ok at best, this one is newbish...stay on topic please.
    pwned

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    here is a one for you!!! read the terms and conditions, of the site, i can say anything i want as long as im not insulting anyone, or cursing!!! you have the option of erasing my comments if you dont like them......just remember, that i will do like wise, and, i have a lot of post wich get commented daily, so i would appreciate if you only speak when spoken to.....i was trying to be nice.....
    NarutoBase Forums - Announcements in Forum : Naruto Manga

Spam: stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Material/Message and includes all actions illustrated in the list below:

* Off Topic Posts: Posting something completely irrelevant to the topic of discussion or forum.

way to be a noob...

those that live by the rulebook, die by the rulebook

on the original topic, it's pretty much unknown why they can't just trade...
    i mean itachi was going blind too i believe, and not just being struck by an illness.

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    pwned

NarutoBase Forums - Announcements in Forum : Naruto Manga

way to be a noob...

those that live by the rulebook, die by the rulebook

on the original topic, it's pretty much unknown why they can't just trade...
    i mean itachi was going blind too i believe, and not just being struck by an illness.
    but it's different with Itachi because he needed to die for Sasuke's sake. There was no need for Izzy( like that?) to die and according to the wiki (which i hate to quote) he lived on for a lil bit to die in battle.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi couldn't use Sasuke's eyes. They hadn't awoken their MS yes. it was Itachi's death that did that.

So this seems to say to me, that not just any eyes will do for EMS, but the eyes have to already have MS to grant EMS. otherwise, Kakashi wouldn't be having the problems he is having from using his MS.

unless somebody wants to say it's because his hatake body doesn't like the uchiha eye, but then he'd have lost the eye a long time ago if that were the case.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but it's different with Itachi because he needed to die for Sasuke's sake. There was no need for Izzy( like that?) to die and according to the wiki (which i hate to quote) he lived on for a lil bit to die in battle.
    itachi was dying anyway, and it's quite probable he knew oro was absorbed so weakened sasuke to release oro to seal him away.

plus itachi had no life left as such... he lived for konoha and died for his brother. kind of a heroic way to go if you ask me :/

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow this is an actual thread... smh. EMS isn't swapping eyes it's combining eyes. You take your brothers eyes and combine it with your own to make them stronger.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So if attaining the EMS is as simple as transplanting your brother's eyes, why didn't Madara and his brother simply swap each other? An eye for an eye makes more sense than one of them going blind.
    because the eyes have to fuse with eachother to obtain the EMS, simply swapping eyes dont work, then for example itachi could give 1 eye to sasuke in return to get one of his eyes back, remove the eye and u have an empty eye-hole :P put one back in its full again that doesnt make it an EMS. It's MS+MS= EMS to eyes fuse with eachother to become 1 new eye.

But they could both sacrifice 1 eye to both get EMS with 1 eye.. but if that would work out i don't know.. As it seems that kakashi as a non-uchiha having a sharingan for this long and even obtained the MS shows us that it might be possible for brothers both to get EMS with 1 eye only.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    I already pondered over this, and what I came up with, was that, 1 doesn't go blind. Stealing a MS sharingan from an Uchiha, causes the Uchiha's death. the Chakra drain from having activated MS ripped out of your skull has to be massive, the feedback, and or flux must be lethal. It explains everything rather nicely actually
    ok then how do you get your new eyes if your old ones have to be "ripped out of your skull" you would be dead before you could the new eyes

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Double ownage JVItachi!!! Now go tell momma they being mean to you again on the internet.

People who argue on the internet LAAAAAAAME.

As for the topic at hand i dont think that kishi thought it through, i guess madara was just ment to have eternal Mangekyou.

Last edited by Savior..; 09-13-2010 at 09:33 AM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Het is allang bepaald.

flamewarsssssssssssssss

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SenjuTakawaan View Post
    People who argue on the internet LAAAAAAAME.

As for the topic at hand i dont think that kishi thought it through, i guess madara was just ment to have eternal Mangekyou.
    Its fun as hell arguing on the internet as long as people don't over do it. With race and yo mamma jokes

The idea seems right. Madara ripped out his brother's eyes and he died. 2 MS combined makes a new more powerful eye. The thing is how does the eye fuse??? My theory to that is that's why you need your brother's since the eye's are pretty much the same (jutsu wise) they fit together. Just a theory

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Come on guys. It won't wor because, a user wouldn't replace his eye or mroe specifically the Eye ball unless it looses light in other words the rectina gets damaged. Once its damaged it cannot be repaired even in real life. So to swap a blind for the one with light means One with no light will obtain light in his eyes and vice-versa.

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    LFC <3

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Come on guys. It won't wor because, a user wouldn't replace his eye or mroe specifically the Eye ball unless it looses light in other words the rectina gets damaged. Once its damaged it cannot be repaired even in real life. So to swap a blind for the one with light means One with no light will obtain light in his eyes and vice-versa.
    this is it
    well done man

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Wow this is an actual thread... smh. EMS isn't swapping eyes it's combining eyes. You take your brothers eyes and combine it with your own to make them stronger.
    WOW was this a serious comment? where does it saying anything about combining eyes? So you like, put them on top pf each other and they just come together? Put them in a jar and shake them up? what would be the method?

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    because the eyes have to fuse with eachother to obtain the EMS, simply swapping eyes dont work, then for example itachi could give 1 eye to sasuke in return to get one of his eyes back, remove the eye and u have an empty eye-hole :P put one back in its full again that doesnt make it an EMS. It's MS+MS= EMS to eyes fuse with eachother to become 1 new eye.

But they could both sacrifice 1 eye to both get EMS with 1 eye.. but if that would work out i don't know.. As it seems that kakashi as a non-uchiha having a sharingan for this long and even obtained the MS shows us that it might be possible for brothers both to get EMS with 1 eye only.

What chu talkin bout Willis?

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i've seen nothing to indicate eyes fusing... and saying you would die transplanting an eye is pretty farfetched... people have limbs blown off and still survive...

i very much doubt a med nin like rin would know a technique able to fuse kakashi's cut eye with obito's fine eye...

as of now we know nothing about the process and can only assume it's an actual swap.

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    i've seen nothing to indicate eyes fusing... and saying you would die transplanting an eye is pretty farfetched... people have limbs blown off and still survive...

i very much doubt a med nin like rin would know a technique able to fuse kakashi's cut eye with obito's fine eye...

as of now we know nothing about the process and can only assume it's an actual swap.
    LMAO thank you

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

So far as ben demonstrated Sharigan powers advance by the user being force to go to the next level in a violent confrontation, this in turn forces the user to further violence agains a fellow Sharigan user to maintain their vission and power, a dog eat dog mentality.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Well 2 eyes are more powerful than 1 :D
    Besides Madara was too greedy...

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WOW was this a serious comment? where does it saying anything about combining eyes? So you like, put them on top pf each other and they just come together? Put them in a jar and shake them up? what would be the method?
    Are you kidden me what do you think Sasuke just did swap Itachi's blind eyes with his. The eyes combine in a way look at Madara's EMS it took the shape of his and his brother so yeah the eyes combine. As I said how is a mystery but I gave a theory as to how. Kish never explains a lot of things. Combining them makes the eye stronger.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok, I searched through the manga, and can't find a single instance or suggestions, or implication, that the eyes fuse.

What I did find was sasuke with a bandage over his eyes, as though he had just had new eyes implanted.

What makes as much sense is that the eyes, infused with new chakra, are rejuvinated. Operating under the Nietzsche philosophy of "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" they eyes repair to be even more powerful than before.

Problem is, if this is the case, then anyone could get EMS by taking a MS and transplanting them into themself. Of course, it's not said that one must be an uchiha to get EMS.