Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Sharingan Swapping Issue

Come on guys. It won't wor because, a user wouldn't replace his eye or mroe specifically the Eye ball unless it looses light in other words the rectina gets damaged. Once its damaged it cannot be repaired even in real life. So to swap a blind for the one with light means One with no light will obtain light in his eyes and vice-versa.

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    The world is yours

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Come on guys. It won't wor because, a user wouldn't replace his eye or mroe specifically the Eye ball unless it looses light in other words the rectina gets damaged. Once its damaged it cannot be repaired even in real life. So to swap a blind for the one with light means One with no light will obtain light in his eyes and vice-versa.
    this is it
    well done man

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Wow this is an actual thread... smh. EMS isn't swapping eyes it's combining eyes. You take your brothers eyes and combine it with your own to make them stronger.
    WOW was this a serious comment? where does it saying anything about combining eyes? So you like, put them on top pf each other and they just come together? Put them in a jar and shake them up? what would be the method?

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    because the eyes have to fuse with eachother to obtain the EMS, simply swapping eyes dont work, then for example itachi could give 1 eye to sasuke in return to get one of his eyes back, remove the eye and u have an empty eye-hole :P put one back in its full again that doesnt make it an EMS. It's MS+MS= EMS to eyes fuse with eachother to become 1 new eye.

But they could both sacrifice 1 eye to both get EMS with 1 eye.. but if that would work out i don't know.. As it seems that kakashi as a non-uchiha having a sharingan for this long and even obtained the MS shows us that it might be possible for brothers both to get EMS with 1 eye only.

What chu talkin bout Willis?

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

i've seen nothing to indicate eyes fusing... and saying you would die transplanting an eye is pretty farfetched... people have limbs blown off and still survive...

i very much doubt a med nin like rin would know a technique able to fuse kakashi's cut eye with obito's fine eye...

as of now we know nothing about the process and can only assume it's an actual swap.

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    i've seen nothing to indicate eyes fusing... and saying you would die transplanting an eye is pretty farfetched... people have limbs blown off and still survive...

i very much doubt a med nin like rin would know a technique able to fuse kakashi's cut eye with obito's fine eye...

as of now we know nothing about the process and can only assume it's an actual swap.
    LMAO thank you

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

So far as ben demonstrated Sharigan powers advance by the user being force to go to the next level in a violent confrontation, this in turn forces the user to further violence agains a fellow Sharigan user to maintain their vission and power, a dog eat dog mentality.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Well 2 eyes are more powerful than 1 :D
    Besides Madara was too greedy...

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kyss33 View Post
    WOW was this a serious comment? where does it saying anything about combining eyes? So you like, put them on top pf each other and they just come together? Put them in a jar and shake them up? what would be the method?
    Are you kidden me what do you think Sasuke just did swap Itachi's blind eyes with his. The eyes combine in a way look at Madara's EMS it took the shape of his and his brother so yeah the eyes combine. As I said how is a mystery but I gave a theory as to how. Kish never explains a lot of things. Combining them makes the eye stronger.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

ok, I searched through the manga, and can't find a single instance or suggestions, or implication, that the eyes fuse.

What I did find was sasuke with a bandage over his eyes, as though he had just had new eyes implanted.

What makes as much sense is that the eyes, infused with new chakra, are rejuvinated. Operating under the Nietzsche philosophy of "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" they eyes repair to be even more powerful than before.

Problem is, if this is the case, then anyone could get EMS by taking a MS and transplanting them into themself. Of course, it's not said that one must be an uchiha to get EMS.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    ok, I searched through the manga, and can't find a single instance or suggestions, or implication, that the eyes fuse.

What I did find was sasuke with a bandage over his eyes, as though he had just had new eyes implanted.

What makes as much sense is that the eyes, infused with new chakra, are rejuvinated. Operating under the Nietzsche philosophy of "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" they eyes repair to be even more powerful than before.

Problem is, if this is the case, then anyone could get EMS by taking a MS and transplanting them into themself. Of course, it's not said that one must be an uchiha to get EMS.
    You want evidence of a fused eye

Look at the two eyes the design

That monsters sharingan represent the a person who posses EMS

Madara's eyes posses the combination design of the eyes

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

because Madara's a **** head just like Kishi, another FLAW in the story, gotta love it either way.

Lost Uchiha
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Are you kidden me what do you think Sasuke just did swap Itachi's blind eyes with his. The eyes combine in a way look at Madara's EMS it took the shape of his and his brother so yeah the eyes combine. As I said how is a mystery but I gave a theory as to how. Kish never explains a lot of things. Combining them makes the eye stronger.
    Madara asks Sasuke does he want to "transplant" Itachi's eyes. Again, just because the pattern is combined doesn't mean the eyes are fused. This isn't dragonball z...no Fusion-ha going on over here....

Page 3 of 3 « First 123