Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

theory who is the real tobi

i think i have the answer of who madara may be.I have read several theory's of the three legendary mythological artifacts of Japanese culture, and I believe in that theory 100% because they make a lot of sense, specially with the detail that dragon lord put in this theory, it was a thread that he place on here a while back his name is dragon-lord, if you still around dude, your theory rocked!!!!

now in the theory, and i place the link on the bottom of my thread he mentions that zetsu may be the son of god's here is the quote from the thread "In the ancient japanese mythology two gods descended from heaven, Izanagi no Mikoto and Izanami no Mikoto,these two high gods first created Amaterasu Omikami "the sun godess" and second they created Tsukuyomi no Mikoto "the moon god",and with the creation of the moon god,a terrible looking creature was born in the shape of a bug,the high gods were dissappointed in this and threw this insect creature or this "god" into the ocean,this creature is "zetsu",but his not called by that name there, i think later on he tries to kill tsukuyomi and become the moon god himself."

so my question is....could we have been fooled by zetsu all this time, and could zetsu be the one controlling some type of madara puppets!!!, and not just one, cause again we seen some discrepancies, in regards to height, hair length, and even attitude, from tobi, remember, how cheesy he was in the beginning, and the funny voice he had!!!!, now he all evil, and has a deep voice!!!, it kind of resembles the two zetsu's personalities...I don’t know what do you guys think!!!!

this is the link to dragon-lord theory " Itachi's gift to naruto "
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...ft-naruto.html

Last edited by ~Zion~; 09-12-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    RR anthem

Re: theory who is the real tobi

I didnt get JV
    can u explain in a easier way

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

sure, but in order to get my theory, u have to read dragon lords theory, and understand it...i cant really explain his theory in a simple way, but i'll explain mine....in dragon lords theory, wich consist of japanese mythology , zetsu is the son of a god or something, that was threw down, from the heaven into the earth, so to put it in simple terms, zetzu is supposed to be a very powerful being, if the theory is truth, in several places in the manga, we see madara acting too cool about body part being attached or removed, for example there is one instant in the manga that madata, has zetsu's goo, all over him, and he says, "it's a good time to get the rinnegan", to the dark zetsu, and it looks like he was attaching his arm, just recently in the new manga, we see him loosing his arm, and its not even bothering him, he's acting too cool, i belive that th reason is simple, tobi is a puppet, and we yet to see who is controling the puppet, my theory, even though i think there are several people controling the puppet, is that zetsu is the one controling tobi making pretend, that he is madara to take control of the earth and to get back at the gods, for what was done to them.... but really,you have to read dragon lords theory,since his theory, has kind of become, truth, and explained alot more detail about the story, for example, itachi's gift to naruto, about all the ems jutsu's wich are name's of japanese god's, hope this helped

ps
    here you can see the places in the manga that I'm refering to about tobi's apperance
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...bout-tobi.html

Last edited by ~Zion~; 09-13-2010 at 12:02 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    RR anthem

And gods went mad at zetsu
    ...... Who will get mad at zetsu in the manga
    ...... Who is the god in the manga

Status
    Aug 2010
    RR anthem

and tobi is a clone

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    and tobi is a clone
    again i think you nead to read both theories therarly so that u can understand, im not saying that zetzu is a god per say, in the naruto manga, but that kishi is taking japanese mythological artifacts, and mythological god, in his manga for example susanoo, amatseratsu, and izangi, where all gods of japanese mythology, just read the theories, first, and let me know if you have any further questions

Status
    Aug 2010
    RR anthem

can u give me the link plz

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    can u give me the link plz
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...ft-naruto.html

Status
    Aug 2010
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

JVitachi u sure have some stange unic theories.
    BUT I dob't think Zetsu is controlling Madara (there is no Tobi). There were moments when they were talking to each other. Like when Itachi died (R.I.P). So why would Zetsu control Madara even when they are alone.

I think it's impossibe....

I will say now smth for DragonLord's post.
    I think Zetsu isn't the son of Izanagi No Mikoto.
    In the manga izanagi, amaterasu, tscukoyomi are Jutsu's. They are not Ninjas. They are in the japanise mitholohy as gods but here they are just powerful jutsus.
    Zetsu on the other hand is a ninja. Maybe some kind of jutsu has heped him to combine him self with the black (white) part of himself. But he has nothng to do with Izanagi, Amaterasu and Tscukoyomi.
    Kishi has just taken some things of the japanise mythology to make the manga more interesting

Last edited by Akisha; 09-13-2010 at 08:56 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerOfDarkness View Post
    JVitachi u sure have some stange unic theories.
    BUT I dob't think Zetsu is controlling Madara (there is no Tobi). There were moments when they were talking to each other. Like when Itachi died (R.I.P). So why would Zetsu control Madara even when they are alone.

I think it's impossibe....

I will say now smth for DragonLord's post.
    I think Zetsu isn't the son of Izanagi No Mikoto.
    In the manga izanagi, amaterasu, tscukoyomi are Jutsu's. They are not Ninjas. They are in the japanise mitholohy as gods but here they are just powerful jutsus.
    Zetsu on the other hand is a ninja. Maybe some kind of jutsu has heped him to combine him self with the black (white) part of himself. But he has nothng to do with Izanagi, Amaterasu and Tscukoyomi.
    Kishi has just taken some things of the japanise mythology to make the manga more interesting
    but there's two part to zetsu.... one seem to be evil and the other seem to be sort of good!!!, did you see how different, tobi acted and the begging from the way he acts now!!!, did you see the change in voice too!!!, (on the anime) i think that zetsu(both parts) at one point or another controllled the tobi puppet!!!, just a theory, but thanks for the compliment!!!!!

Last edited by ~Zion~; 09-13-2010 at 09:34 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

No problem I like your imagination.
    Back on the subject now...
    I did saw the voice and the way he was acting before. It's realy interesting.
    But back then all of the Akatsuki members though Pain was the real leader of Akatsuki.
    Back Then Madara wanted to be the unknown leader. That's why he was acting like an ordinary member. Now he don't have to be hiding, he can lead the Akatsuki without pretending to be someone else.It was the end of the Toby era It was time for madara to show up

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerOfDarkness View Post
    No problem I like your imagination.
    Back on the subject now...
    I did saw the voice and the way he was acting before. It's realy interesting.
    But back then all of the Akatsuki members though Pain was the real leader of Akatsuki.
    Back Then Madara wanted to be the unknown leader. That's why he was acting like an ordinary member. Now he don't have to be hiding, he can lead the Akatsuki without pretending to be someone else.It was the end of the Toby era It was time for madara to show up
    true, but idunno.....lmao i think that's deffinelty a possibility, i hope we get a hint of it, or at least who madara is!!! on the next manga........

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    but there's two part to zetsu.... one seem to be evil and the other seem to be sort of good!!!, did you see how different, tobi acted and the begging from the way he acts now!!!, did you see the change in voice too!!!, (on the anime) i think that zetsu(both parts) at one point or another controllled the tobi puppet!!!, just a theory, but thanks for the compliment!!!!!
    wtf, why do you double space every word @_@

anyway on to the point... madara was pretending to be a nobody... just some idiot, however there's no reason for the acting anymore... he stopped acting straight after itachi died... i don't think madara is a puppet at all, and i see little reason for a puppet to act all shocked and do all that fighting and order zetsu around and mock him.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    wtf, why do you double space every word @_@

anyway on to the point... madara was pretending to be a nobody... just some idiot, however there's no reason for the acting anymore... he stopped acting straight after itachi died... i don't think madara is a puppet at all, and i see little reason for a puppet to act all shocked and do all that fighting and order zetsu around and mock him.
    madara has not fought at all,all i ever seen him, used is the time warping jutsu thats all, it would sure explained as to why he hastnt used any of the sharingan jutsus...

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

madara has not fought at all,all i ever seen him, used is the time warping jutsu thats all, it would sure explained as to why he hastnt used any of the sharingan jutsus...
    no he has been in 4 real fights lost 2 won 1 and is fighting Konan

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

sorry, what i meant to say, is, i have not seen him, bust any moved, besides the time warping thing he does with his eye.....

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

hey check this out i did some digging and found the page, im talking about, where madara looks like he sort of attaching his arm, and has the zetsu goo all over him... notice dark zetsu mia,,, might be cause he the puppet at this point....

check it out!!!!
    http://manga.saiyanisland.com/xmanga/manga/1/486/05.png

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

sorry, what i meant to say, is, i have not seen him, bust any moved, besides the time warping thing he does with his eye.....
    What about the whack a mole jutsu, :D that stuff was funny as hell to bad it's only in the anime (shipuuden ep 134 if you must know)

on topic:
    I think tobi is a zetsu clone controled by madara himselfe and his voicechange is nothing more then him stepping out of the shadows and stop hiding behind the tobi persona

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    What about the whack a mole jutsu, :D that stuff was funny as hell to bad it's only in the anime (shipuuden ep 134 if you must know)

on topic:
    I think tobi is a zetsu clone controled by madara himselfe and his voicechange is nothing more then him stepping out of the shadows and stop hiding behind the tobi persona
    it may be, but what about or the discrempencies about hairstyle, lenght, height, etc........it dont make sense

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

it may be, but what about or the discrempencies about hairstyle, lenght, height, etc........it dont make sense
    the clones in this case don't have to be perfect, since madara wants to hide his true identity behind the tobi persona, so why make a perfect clone if he can be made to look a little different

edit: just adding this, perhaps the one with the longer hairstyle and height and stuff was madara in person and he only presents his form if he realy needs his full power (or what's left of it since the fight with the first) like to whipe out lots of uchiha. so perhaps after konan distroys this current tobi clone the real madara will stand up and face her, he did say that he underestimated her

Last edited by Sentinel; 09-14-2010 at 12:11 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»