Banned
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Would Madara retreat

well, it's obvious that Konan is willing to die rather than give Madara the Rinnegan... and seeing that Madara only got one arm, he can't perform proper handseals for jutsus...

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Would Madara retreat

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    well, it's obvious that Konan is willing to die rather than give Madara the Rinnegan... and seeing that Madara only got one arm, he can't perform proper handseals for jutsus...
    well he never performed any handseals anyway so it's almost the same for him fighting with one hand I guess

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he will use his eye to read her mine O_o

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe u read the prediction thread posted here yesterday from another forum. Its says that this Madara was just a clone of Zetsu whole time and Madara hided somwhere in the background.

^^ I dont wanna see Konan die =/

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

just saying that he might... I don't know... teleport his ass to safety?

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all madara said something before the fighting started that ave me in doubt nd that is let me see wat ur planning (or sumthing like that) so my guess is she is in a genjutsu of higher rank to itachis(or equal rank ) so madara hasnt realy started fighting yet so he wont retreat unless kisames message reach him followed by someone frm narutos group or sai

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    LFC <3

after reading the dragon theory it seems that madara and sasuke will get mad at zetsu

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mad at zetsu? zetsu is the reason Madara is getting his arms back... twice...

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    LFC <3

i dont know
    but this is wat i understood from the theory

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah I think he is going to bail

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi I guess can use his sharingan to extract info from her. It seems he can use his sharingan the same way Uchiha Shisui used his. Or Tobi may have a way to extract info like what Aoba did to Kisame. Tobi seems to know lots of things and the sharingan is infamous for entering people's minds and worlds within the mind.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

I don't see Madara retreat.
    With arm without arm he is still as strong as he was.
    Besides he doesn't need arm for the transportation justsu

Onoki of Both Scales Tsuchikage's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I cant picture him retreating at all, there is a possibility that Konan is in a genjutsu or tobi is a zetsu clone too...all in all i bet that tobi will use some mind search tech and find out where the rinnegan is

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can see him retreating...it's his signature move.he is a weak coward.if he was powerful he would have whiped out the summit with taka and kisame and zetsu.but he didn't.his only advantages are the vast knowledge he has gained over a century and the ability to use time/space tech(basically run and hide like always)

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerOfDarkness View Post
    I don't see Madara retreat.
    With arm without arm he is still as strong as he was.
    Besides he doesn't need arm for the transportation justsu
    I'm not so sure about him not needing an arm for his teleportation.
    I'm not sure about this since I can not find a reference to it in the manga anymore but I feel like I read somewhere that madara once said that he only needed to get hold of his opponent to be able to teleport them , that he needed to touch them.
    I think that is why his arm got infected with torune's nanosized bugs when he sucked him up. because from torune's way of acting (taking of his clothes and his gloves, and how he reacted when he infected his partner) I can only sumarize that his bugs spread whenever he touches something, or with some limited control. I say limited because he did infect his partner without his will but he did inject his partner also with the antidote also by touching him.
    but this lilited control is why he wares gloves and took them off before the fight.
    so when madara touched torune to be able to suck him up the bugs would automaticaly spread into whatever part madara is touching torune with, normaly you would touch someone with your hand since it has the farthest reach.
    if madara did not need to touch him to activate his jutsu he would never have gotten infected, certainly not in his arm, perhaps his face since that is where the jutsu passes through
    madara also grabes konans neck with his hands befor the sucking begins and he would have to be solid/vulnerable for that, and konan could have known this. I suppose that this requirement to touch his opponent is why madara's arm got blown off.
    but hey, he still got one arm left, and he can easely reattach another one, he did it before so why run now, so (on topic) I think he will continue the fight unless there are some requirements we don't know about yet

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    I'm not so sure about him not needing an arm for his teleportation.
    I'm not sure about this since I can not find a reference to it in the manga anymore but I feel like I read somewhere that madara once said that he only needed to get hold of his opponent to be able to teleport them , that he needed to touch them.
    I think that is why his arm got infected with torune's nanosized bugs when he sucked him up. because from torune's way of acting (taking of his clothes and his gloves, and how he reacted when he infected his partner) I can only sumarize that his bugs spread whenever he touches something, or with some limited control. I say limited because he did infect his partner without his will but he did inject his partner also with the antidote also by touching him.
    but this lilited control is why he wares gloves and took them off before the fight.
    so when madara touched torune to be able to suck him up the bugs would automaticaly spread into whatever part madara is touching torune with, normaly you would touch someone with your hand since it has the farthest reach.
    if madara did not need to touch him to activate his jutsu he would never have gotten infected, certainly not in his arm, perhaps his face since that is where the jutsu passes through
    madara also grabes konans neck with his hands befor the sucking begins and he would have to be solid/vulnerable for that, and konan could have known this. I suppose that this requirement to touch his opponent is why madara's arm got blown off.
    but hey, he still got one arm left, and he can easely reattach another one, he did it before so why run now, so (on topic) I think he will continue the fight unless there are some requirements we don't know about yet
    He can teleport without needing to use hand seals but he has to touch his opponents in order to teleport them along with him and i dont see how will that affect the fight,cuz why would madara use that jutsu on konan???

on topic:i think that madara will come out of this a winner...