Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: could naruto at one point in the manga, have to be the jinchuriki for all bijuus?

he said he wanted 2 show more of the 4th as a kid

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: could naruto at one point in the manga, have to be the jinchuriki for all bijuus?

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    hey i want to see what you guys think about this.......so far we've seen akatsuki, trap seven of the 9 tailed beast, eventually there need a host again, and as wee've seen so far, having the bijuus all split upp among countries, will eventually just cause more war!!!! so do you guys think that naruto will evetually do what the so6p did, and trapped all bijuus, and him himself become the so6p!!!!!!
    after awhile when every onedies then they defeat madara hes going to have to i guess or they pick new ones

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rasenshurenken View Post
    after awhile when every onedies then they defeat madara hes going to have to i guess or they pick new ones
    yeah but if they pick new jinchuriki it would not end the war, something's gotta give

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

I'm inclined to say no. Naruto will never be a bijuu to the other tailed beasts, because he'll never have the rinnegan.
    Gedo Mazo is tied to the Rinnegan and all the current captured tailed beasts are tied to it.

The real question is when will Kirabe get captured, allowing the Rinnegan to be implanted at full strength.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Qcks View Post
    I'm inclined to say no. Naruto will never be a bijuu to the other tailed beasts, because he'll never have the rinnegan.
    Gedo Mazo is tied to the Rinnegan and all the current captured tailed beasts are tied to it.

The real question is when will Kirabe get captured, allowing the Rinnegan to be implanted at full strength.
    i beg to differ.......... i belive naruto will have rinnegan, ther are enough evidence, in the manga that at one point nruto will become, leader of not only konoha , but the ninja world!!! so i belive that naruto will beome the so6p and will get the rinnegan, again, i may be wrong, but look at when he converts to the bijju and then look at the shadowy glimse of the so6p, when he has the kyubi cloak, his firely hair, makes two horns, just like the so6p, he has the necklace just like the so6p, and even the kyubbi, said " it cant be, this is the so6p" so ther is alot of proff, to my theory

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    i beg to differ.......... i belive naruto will have rinnegan, ther are enough evidence, in the manga that at one point nruto will become, leader of not only konoha , but the ninja world!!! so i belive that naruto will beome the so6p and will get the rinnegan, again, i may be wrong, but look at when he converts to the bijju and then look at the shadowy glimse of the so6p, when he has the kyubi cloak, his firely hair, makes two horns, just like the so6p, he has the necklace just like the so6p, and even the kyubbi, said " it cant be, this is the so6p" so ther is alot of proff, to my theory
    at first i was yes but wat is this stuff ur tlking about with naruto becomming s06p i dont like that

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

I actually like this theory. however you are being slightly limited in it's implications.

For instance, the new Akatsuki, Naruto searches out ninja from other villages who are worthy of being jinchuriki to join the new akatsuki. Their role is to prevent wars using the power of the tailed beasts. or course for this, he would need rinnenegan. Rather you believe he'll get it or not.

Or, he seals the bijuu, all of them away.

I remember something somebody posted as a spoiler a long time ago that I always thought was rubbish.
    Where Naruto will draw all the bijuu into the afterlife, there he'll meet Jiraya again, who will help him seal all the bijuu away forever.

now as I said I think this is rubbish, I've never found anything to support it, as I recall the poster had claimed it was from Masashi kishimoto durring an interview at "A-kon" in Dallas Tx. Problem is I have never found anything to suggest Kishimoto ever came to the US, let alone a low level Convention like A-kon.

However your theory would seem to lend credence to it.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rasenshurenken View Post
    at first i was yes but wat is this stuff ur tlking about with naruto becomming s06p i dont like that
    naruto looking like the so6p
    http://static3.mangastream.com/manga/1/89152425/13.png

comparison of naruto looking like the so6p
    Imageshack - narutoso6p2copy.jpg

look what the kyubi himself calls naruto
    http://static3.mangastream.com/manga/1/89152425/15.png

need i say more.....

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

this will deffiently happen believe it!!! naruto uzumaki, #1 candidate for rikudo swnnin aka SO6P!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 « First 12