Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senpai how could you Fail
    me...

Sanji went under the worst training of all strawhats during the time skip.

Luffy Slept in a jungle with a wise old man and learned the secrets of haki. Zoro trained in a Dojo with a master. Sanji ran away from cross dressers trying to convert him and stole recipes. As a cook sanji stole and ran. And ran. And ran. And fought masters of Kenpo. And ran. And ran. Stole. And fought. The conditions of Sanji's training were if he got caught he lost his right to the 99 recipes. So he ran. Till he ran out of places to run then he flew. And then in the mist of running he fought masters of martial arts. He arguably only mastered haki through trauma. He had no sensei to train him. Just fighting and running hunger and insomnia to help him unlock haki.

The point being that his training was non stop. Not a chance to cook the recipes. Just steal them and run. For 2 years. No time to sleep. Just run. No time to smoke. Just run. No time to hide. Just run. For 2 years.
    Zoro on the other hand was training with the worlds strongest swords man. He got to sleep eat and train. When fighting a stronger swordsman in training you could get hurt. Zoro probably spent more time getting bandaged up than Sanji spent Sitting still. Luffy Could sleep and eat and breathe even if for a short time. Sanji wasn't afforded those luxuries. If caught once it was over for him. Truly hell simply because it didn't stop.

In short the theory is as follows

Sanji's training was the worst due to its nature of being over any second and always being on the edge of losing and exhaustion. He is specialized in CoO because thats the one most available through trauma and not training.
    The same way cobi unlocked his.

Daybreak Shadow RaitonOniKairRasengan's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jet life till the next life

Re: Sanji went under the worst training of all strawhats during the time skip.

"That day...I ran...up." I lost it when I read this lol.

OT- I agree except luffys training probably was equally as tough.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also known as SPEAK123

Yup Sanji had it hard

although all three can be argued went through very difficult training

TheOriginalFatPapi ShishaMastah420's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polar Bear Furrr.

Lmao poor sanji

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh

Sanji even for more than 200 chapters could not even look at a girl without fainting

dat turama

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well if you wanna argue being in constant danger.... Usopp was kind of in constant life danger as well, the entire Island wanted to EAT him.

The entire island, the many man eating plants on the island, all the giant bugs, the animals, the island itself.
    By all means, Usopp should be their survival exspert out in the wild right now. He survived two years compleately cut off from any civilisation what so ever.

Yeah sure, he had some help from Heracles, but ultimately he had to survive on his own merits.. Also he was obviously handicapped in the beginning due to the huge sieze he had gained.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senpai how could you Fail
    me...

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbird View Post
    Well if you wanna argue being in constant danger.... Usopp was kind of in constant life danger as well, the entire Island wanted to EAT him.

The entire island, the many man eating plants on the island, all the giant bugs, the animals, the island itself.
    By all means, Usopp should be their survival exspert out in the wild right now. He survived two years compleately cut off from any civilisation what so ever.

Yeah sure, he had some help from Heracles, but ultimately he had to survive on his own merits.. Also he was obviously handicapped in the beginning due to the huge sieze he had gained.
    Sanji had no one. Not even Bug-Sensei. So yea I guess.

But on the same token heracles was kinda a mentor to him And a teacher. He trained poor usopp. sanji didnt have no teachers. Just enemies.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that's what mate him strong, so i think he can thank Kuma for the free "holidays" there.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree. I got tired just by watching him train

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbird View Post

This, and let's not forget, Usopp isn't nearly as strong as the M3, so Usopp had it hard too.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know you're in love when
    you can't fall asleep because
    reality is finally better than
    your dreams

Sanji must really hate Kuma

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.

Ye, plus out of the two Haki types CoO was probably the least useful to him.
    Shame he's still weaker than Ivankov

●ѕ ω σ я ∂ ѕ м α и● R o r o n o a Z o r o's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    тнєяє'ѕ αℓωαуѕ α
    ℓιттℓє тяυтн
    вєнιи∂ "נυѕт
    кι∂∂ιиg",α
    ℓιттℓє
    киσωℓє∂gє
    вєнιи∂ "ι
    ∂σи'т киσω"
    αи∂ α ℓιттℓє
    ραιи вєнιи∂ ιт'ѕ
    σк

IMO he is the one who managed to achive the most among M3 during TS. Everything those two tards improvd is their strength where as Sanji improved more than just strength so my vote goes to Sanji.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rezurrection Is A Mystery!

ah man, hell yes it was the worse for my bro sanj .. so ofc you can't blame him for those excessive nose bleeding.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHINRA TENSEI

Quote Originally Posted by R o r o n o a Z o r o View Post
    IMO he is the one who managed to achive the most among M3 during TS. Everything those two tards improvd is their strength where as Sanji improved more than just strength so my vote goes to Sanji.
    butthurt fanboy hindabuilding!
    Luffy and Zoro became BEAST, Sanji became pretty strong. There is a difference between running and training/sparring/fighting.

What did he accomplish in those two years except a weak Haki, pretty cool Geppo, and improved speed?