Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Kizaru , Admiral Green Bull - Ryokugyu and Fujitora

    so ... here is the funny part of it , first we have the strawhats going for the dressrosa island , in the meantime we have 2 new locations zou and wanoki.

    Wanokuni is the island of the swordsman / samurais , right?

    and Zou is the island (we still don't know if it's an island , btw it's an wtv) which is the place where law's crew is... now lets check one thing...

    This is the location where the strawhat crew is going to ->



    ZOU And this is where law's crew is in it , right?

    So... what if an Admiral and a shichibukai is in Zou? Like for example... in Dressrosa we have 1 shichibukai and 1 admiral so... why would we not have 1 shichibukai and 1 admiral as well in Zou and in Wanokuni?

    I think that Oda is going to show us how the admirals are and their new powers very soon , and here's where the title comes to play.

    1 Admiral in Dressrosa is Fujitora and 1 shichibukai is Doflamingo

    In Zou we maybe have the new admiral Ryokugyu and the Shichibukai Buggy , since we already know how kuma is because we saw that in the marineford war arc.

    And even though we have seen a filler part in the anime of buggy , that for me is still filler.

    and in the other island WANOKUNI we're going to have Kizaru and Mihawk

    That because it's an island of samurais , now... why would oda "delay" the appearance of the 3 admirals since we already know the name of the new one? and since we already know the "face" of fujitora ?

    Kizaru and Mihawk are in there because first of all Kizaru can shape his devil fruit in a sword and Mihawk is a swordsman , plus i think that Zoro is going to go there as well for some "sword" business and maybe he will fight mihawk or have a little spar or with Kizaru.

    Now , i don't know when neither why the admirals might be in there , but my only reason for this assumption is that we have 3 different locations and since we already have 1 shichibukai and 1 admiral in 1 island why would we don't have the same in the other 2 islands? plus oda already foreshadowed who the new admiral is , so that means that more reason i have (or how you say it )

    so , what do you guys think of it? .

    Plus , i think that Big Mom wanted to have a spar with Kaido , because she asked for Caeser.

    Edit: for those who can't see the image is in the chapter 730 and it's the page 17

    I also would add something that is concerns the new opening but i think that would just ruin my theory since the opening isn't cannon or is it?
     
         
    Last edited by scorezor; 05-19-2014 at 09:06 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Uchiha Samater's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Samater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    1,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also known as SPEAK123
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    Kizaru , Admiral Green Bull - Ryokugyu and Fujitora

    so ... here is the funny part of it , first we have the strawhats going for the dressrosa island , in the meantime we have 2 new locations zou and wanoki.

    Wanokuni is the island of the swordsman / samurais , right?

    and Zou is the island (we still don't know if it's an island , btw it's an wtv) which is the place where law's crew is... now lets check one thing...

    This is the location where the strawhat crew is going to ->



    ZOU And this is where law's crew is in it , right?

    So... what if an Admiral and a shichibukai is in Zou? Like for example... in Dressrosa we have 1 shichibukai and 1 admiral so... why would we not have 1 shichibukai and 1 admiral as well in Zou and in Wanokuni?

    I think that Oda is going to show us how the admirals are and their new powers very soon , and here's where the title comes to play.

    1 Admiral in Dressrosa is Fujitora and 1 shichibukai is Doflamingo

    In Zou we maybe have the new admiral Ryokugyu and the Shichibukai Buggy , since we already know how kuma is because we saw that in the marineford war arc.

    And even though we have seen a filler part in the anime of buggy , that for me is still filler.

    and in the other island WANOKUNI we're going to have Kizaru and Mihawk

    That because it's an island of samurais , now... why would oda "delay" the appearance of the 3 admirals since we already the name of the new one? and since we already know the "face" of fujitora ?

    Kizaru and Mihawk are in there because first of all Kizaru can shape his devil fruit in a sword and Mihawk is a swordsman , plus i think that Zoro is going to go there as well for some "sword" business and maybe he will fight mihawk or have a little spar or with Kizaru.

    Now , i don't know when neither why the admirals might be in there , but my only reason for this assumption is that we have 3 different locations and since we already have 1 shichibukai and 1 admiral in 1 island why would we don't have the same in the other 2 islands? plus oda already foreshadowed who the new admiral is , so that means that more reason i have (or how you say it )

    so , what do you guys think of it? .

    Plus , i think that Big Mom wanted to have a spar with Kaido , because she asked for Caeser.

    Edit: for those who can't see the image is in the chapter 730 and it's the page 17

    I also would add something that is concerns the new opening but i think that would just ruin my theory since the opening isn't cannon or is it?

    To get it out of the way, nope Openings are not always Canon, sometimes contain canon only, sometimes filler scenes, sometimes a mix of both


    Anywho, it is a nice idea definitely and possible, especially as we need to be introduced to the ''Green Bull''
     
         

  3. #3
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Samater View Post
    To get it out of the way, nope Openings are not always Canon, sometimes contain canon only, sometimes filler scenes, sometimes a mix of both


    Anywho, it is a nice idea definitely and possible, especially as we need to be introduced to the ''Green Bull''
    Thanks , now here's another thing , lets say that the green bull is a zoan because it's known to be a green bull for a reason right?

    The Strawhats have Chopper has the zoan type , so ... he'll fight against that admiral and he'll show us his new abilities , plus... they'll have law's crew to help him out and i think that law has new members obviously and at least a zoan type in it.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Uchiha Samater's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Samater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    1,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also known as SPEAK123
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    Thanks , now here's another thing , lets say that the green bull is a zoan because it's known to be a green bull for a reason right?

    The Strawhats have Chopper has the zoan type , so ... he'll fight against that admiral and he'll show us his new abilities , plus... they'll have law's crew to help him out and i think that law has new members obviously and at least a zoan type in it.

    Yeah, i was always thinking a zoan would be a nice touch for an Admiral

    however, chopper?? against an admiral, probably hired by Akainu

    i don't see it
     
         

  5. #5
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Samater View Post
    Yeah, i was always thinking a zoan would be a nice touch for an Admiral

    however, chopper?? against an admiral, probably hired by Akainu

    i don't see it
    A Zoan vs a Zoan . what is the problem with that? .
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Uchiha Samater's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Samater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    1,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also known as SPEAK123
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    A Zoan vs a Zoan . what is the problem with that? .
    maybe a Zoan stronger than Lucci was against a Zoan Admiral would be dope

    but choppe unless he somehow gets an insane power up would probably get eaten or something lol
     
         

  7. #7
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Samater View Post
    maybe a Zoan stronger than Lucci was against a Zoan Admiral would be dope

    but chopper unless he somehow gets an insane power up would probably get eaten or something lol
    AHAHAHAH , EATEN AHAHAHHAHA , I'm dead , dude... he can transform himself into a monster now and we didn't even get to see his full power (obviously) and you missed my point , i said: to at least we get to see his new powers . and yes , that means they will fight , but it will be real fight? probably not , you know that oda likes to tease us , right? (or am i wrong? ).
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Uchiha Samater's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Samater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    1,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also known as SPEAK123
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    AHAHAHAH , EATEN AHAHAHHAHA , I'm dead , dude... he can transform himself into a monster now and we didn't even get to see his full power (obviously) and you missed my point , i said: to at least we get to see his new powers . and yes , that means they will fight , but it will be real fight? probably not , you know that oda likes to tease us , right? (or am i wrong? ).
    LOL

    yeah, true, we do need to see ALL the SH shine not just the monster trio

    really want to see Brook throw down again
     
         

  9. #9
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Samater View Post
    LOL

    yeah, true, we do need to see ALL the SH shine not just the monster trio

    really want to see Brook throw down again
    plus i also said when you first replied to my thread that law's crew (at least a zoan type of law's crew) would help the strawhat crew. (meaning chopper)
     
         
    Last edited by scorezor; 05-19-2014 at 09:38 AM.

  10. #10
    Member kyuuubi's Avatar
    Status
    kyuuubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    746
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    Thanks , now here's another thing , lets say that the green bull is a zoan because it's known to be a green bull for a reason right?

    The Strawhats have Chopper has the zoan type , so ... he'll fight against that admiral and he'll show us his new abilities , plus... they'll have law's crew to help him out and i think that law has new members obviously and at least a zoan type in it.
    I highly doubt "Green bull" will be a zoan type. Zoan type abilities doesnt suit a Admiral, even though it will be pretty cool if its an mythical zoan DF. Even akainu and kizaru were called "Red dog" & "Yellow monkey" respectively but they werent zoan types.
     
         

  11. #11
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poetry in motion.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    1)Luffy and Law vs Kaido arc on Zou.
    2)Shichibukai Mihawk and Admiral Ryokugyu arc on Wano.
     
         

  12. #12
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuubi View Post
    I highly doubt "Green bull" will be a zoan type. Zoan type abilities doesnt suit a Admiral, even though it will be pretty cool if its an mythical zoan DF. Even akainu and kizaru were called "Red dog" & "Yellow monkey" respectively but they werent zoan types.
    oh... i never knew that they were called that way , bc at that time (when they were called that way) i was watching the anime in my translation they never have been called that way. So... you most probably be right =). But hey... my point here is still my theory about the shichibukai and the admiral being in those islands even if i'm wrong in some way , maybe i'm right in another way ^-^ , thanks again to let me know that ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    1)Luffy and Law vs Kaido arc on Zou.
    2)Shichibukai Mihawk and Admiral Ryokugyu arc on Wano.
    so , you partially agrees with me?
     
         

  13. #13
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poetry in motion.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    ^pretty much
     
         

  14. #14
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    ^pretty much
    okay , thanks ^-^
     
         

  15. #15
    Rikudou Sennin Magi's Avatar
    Status
    Magi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    +rep for the thought. I forgot all about Green Bull
     
         

  16. #16
    King Fireplay's Avatar
    Status
    Fireplay is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Island of Love <3
    Posts
    5,200
    Post Thanks / Like
    No matter how far apart we
    are, you will always stay in
    my heart.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    So from now on OP will keep reapeating itself until we run out of shichi's? Nah, i dont see it happening.
     
         

  17. #17
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    Posts
    10,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    This is horrible baseless.
    First off Oda isn't going to play an exact same arc out twice, it looked like he was doing it with Dressrosa - Alabasta, till Dressrosa has taken a complete different turn recently.

    Secondly, are you serious.... Borsalino can make a sword, therefore he must be in Wano?.....same with Mihawk....seriously?....that is the worst logic imaginable.

    However, good point at the end about Lilnin and Kaido, not sure a spar, but she may want to get his attention or meet with him
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Hori's Avatar
    Status
    Hori is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cuba, Camaguey
    Posts
    78,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a dream that someday
    nosy people will stay out of
    my business for good.
     



    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Outside View Post
    This is horrible baseless.
    First off Oda isn't going to play an exact same arc out twice, it looked like he was doing it with Dressrosa - Alabasta, till Dressrosa has taken a complete different turn recently.

    Secondly, are you serious.... Borsalino can make a sword, therefore he must be in Wano?.....same with Mihawk....seriously?....that is the worst logic imaginable.

    However, good point at the end about Lilnin and Kaido, not sure a spar, but she may want to get his attention or meet with him
    I wonder how people got ahold of Big mom's real name
     
         

  19. #19
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    Posts
    10,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hori View Post
    I wonder how people got ahold of Big mom's real name
    I just prefer using characters real names , it was stated in the manga....several times.
     
         

  20. #20
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fireplay View Post
    So from now on OP will keep reapeating itself until we run out of shichi's? Nah, i dont see it happening.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Outside View Post
    This is horrible baseless.
    First off Oda isn't going to play an exact same arc out twice, it looked like he was doing it with Dressrosa - Alabasta, till Dressrosa has taken a complete different turn recently.

    Secondly, are you serious.... Borsalino can make a sword, therefore he must be in Wano?.....same with Mihawk....seriously?....that is the worst logic imaginable.

    However, good point at the end about Lilnin and Kaido, not sure a spar, but she may want to get his attention or meet with him
    oh well... i tried

    about the spar thing , that was the best guess that i thought in the moment and thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hori View Post
    I wonder how people got ahold of Big mom's real name
    It was in the fishman island , i think that pappag said the real name of big mom when luffy was going to his house in the taxi.
     
         

  21. #21
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    Posts
    10,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    oh well... i tried

    about the spar thing , that was the best guess that i thought in the moment and thanks.
    No problem!
     
         

  22. #22
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    10,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Well at least you tried connecting things, but no I don't see that shichibukai and Admiral thing happening, probably because One Piece doesn't run on parallelisms.
    but just like many others said I want that Kaidou vs Big mom to happen, or at least I want them to have a meeting or something,
     
         

  23. #23
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Sach- View Post
    Well at least you tried connecting things, but no I don't see that shichibukai and Admiral thing happening, probably because One Piece doesn't run on parallelisms.
    but just like many others said I want that Kaidou vs Big mom to happen, or at least I want them to have a meeting or something,
    i'm not that good at making theories of one piece one person here trying to make a masterpiece of a theory and it ends like this WHY THIS WORLD IS SO CRUEL , WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

    well ... thanks for the yonkos part .
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member sravan's Avatar
    Status
    sravan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,387
    Post Thanks / Like
    never give up on something you
    really want
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    actually it's a good theory possibility depends on how oda wants it to be.so nice work just try to make more theories.i agree with you completely
     
         

  25. #25
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    Re: The Location of the 3 ADMIRALS!

    Quote Originally Posted by sravan View Post
    actually it's a good theory possibility depends on how oda wants it to be.so nice work just try to make more theories.i agree with you completely
    ... okay xD , thanks.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •