Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 79
  1. #41
    Senior Member House's Avatar
    Status
    House is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16,717
    Location
    Florida
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    did u see that pic
    wow the juubi eyes
    I hope that's fake
     
         

  2. #42
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,478
    RR anthem
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    Why???
     
         

  3. #43
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,478
    RR anthem
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    Ay why did u left the thread its a nice one JV
     
         

  4. #44
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    Ay why did u left the thread its a nice one JV
    ?????
     
         

  5. #45
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    did u see that pic
    wow the juubi eyes
    what pic?? i havent seen a pic??? send me the link david....
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member House's Avatar
    Status
    House is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16,717
    Location
    Florida
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    go look in the naruto 510 spoiler thread
     
         

  7. #47
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,478
    RR anthem
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

     
         

  8. #48
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,478
    RR anthem
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    what do u think JV
     
         

  9. #49
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    what do u think JV
    crazy, i think it might be real, what the hell is kishi think about???? he went nuts!!!
     
         

  10. #50
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,478
    RR anthem
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    masashi is creative
    man i became a chuunin
    u have 23 posts left
     
         

  11. #51
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,478
    RR anthem
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    now madara is really weird
     
         

  12. #52
    The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaru the Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,223
    Location
    find out your self
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    from what i read fo the spoilers Madara had to cheat and use izanagi to get the win so it was costly win for him

    my bet is still that Konan is going to live
     
         

  13. #53
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,478
    RR anthem
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    I dont understand izanagi at all
    someone explain plz
     
         

  14. #54
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    945
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru the Snake View Post
    from what i read fo the spoilers Madara had to cheat and use izanagi to get the win so it was costly win for him

    my bet is still that Konan is going to live
    "Cheat?" According to your logic, Naruto "cheats" every time he uses the Nine-Tailed Fox's power, is that how it is supposed to be? Izanagi was just one of Madara's techniques, and if it was essential to use to ensure his survival, then please point out where he won the fight unfairly. Shinobi use everything to their advantage, so you can't blame them if they have the ability to use powerful techniques, such as Izanagi.

    Madara defeated Konan, using whatever methods he could, just like Konan, who tried to kill Madara using whatever tactics she had in her arsenal. It was a battle, so invariably one was going to win and the other lose - and it just so happened Madara won and Konan lost.

    Also, the victory was not a costly one for Madara at all. Madara has a perfect Izanagi (greater than that of Danzo's), so he can use it limitlessly without having to worry about blindness. I realize you might not agree, but this makes basically makes Madara unbeatable. We'll see more in the coming chapters.
     
         

  15. #55
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    madara will die soon, at naruto's hands!!!
     
         

  16. #56
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    945
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    I dont understand izanagi at all
    someone explain plz
    Izanagi - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki

    First, you can read that, then some other manga chapters provide more information which might be considered important.

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 479 - Page 10
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 479 - Page 11

    The sixty-second limit is the duration of time in which Izanagi can be extended before sending the eye using the genjutsu forever into blindness. However (this next part has spoilers, so if you do not wish to read, then do not do so), Madara has the perfect Izanagi in his arsenal, so he has the ability to use the forbidden technique without having to worry about blindness, which is most likely a result of having the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

    More shall be explained, but if anyone finds something wrong about my explanation, then by all means correct it. I too am slightly confused as to the actual workings of the technique.
     
         

  17. #57
    The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaru the Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,223
    Location
    find out your self
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    "Cheat?" According to your logic, Naruto "cheats" every time he uses the Nine-Tailed Fox's power, is that how it is supposed to be? Izanagi was just one of Madara's techniques, and if it was essential to use to ensure his survival, then please point out where he won the fight unfairly. Shinobi use everything to their advantage, so you can't blame them if they have the ability to use powerful techniques, such as Izanagi.

    Madara defeated Konan, using whatever methods he could, just like Konan, who tried to kill Madara using whatever tactics she had in her arsenal. It was a battle, so invariably one was going to win and the other lose - and it just so happened Madara won and Konan lost.

    Also, the victory was not a costly one for Madara at all. Madara has a perfect Izanagi (greater than that of Danzo's), so he can use it limitlessly without having to worry about blindness. I realize you might not agree, but this makes basically makes Madara unbeatable. We'll see more in the coming chapters.
    izanagi is cheating its sort of like a save state on an emulator its the point of the justu is to cheat

    I don't like Madara but i give him props for thinking of using the jutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    Izanagi - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki

    First, you can read that, then some other manga chapters provide more information which might be considered important.

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 479 - Page 10
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 479 - Page 11

    The sixty-second limit is the duration of time in which Izanagi can be extended before sending the eye using the genjutsu forever into blindness. However (this next part has spoilers, so if you do not wish to read, then do not do so), Madara has the perfect Izanagi in his arsenal, so he has the ability to use the forbidden technique without having to worry about blindness, which is most likely a result of having the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

    More shall be explained, but if anyone finds something wrong about my explanation, then by all means correct it. I too am slightly confused as to the actual workings of the technique.
    even if it is perfect there has to be some negitave effect or else he would not need his space time ninjutsu and would have gotten his wounds healed in his other fights so there has to be one flaw to the perfect Izanagi or else he would just always use it instead of his teleport tech

    but Props to konan for forcing him to use his reset button if he did not he would be dead so it has to be a life or death situation for him to use it or he would have used it when he got his arm blown off
     
         

  18. #58
    Member
    Status
    Warlock Tigerwolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    257
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    Izanagi - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki

    First, you can read that, then some other manga chapters provide more information which might be considered important.

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 479 - Page 10
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 479 - Page 11

    The sixty-second limit is the duration of time in which Izanagi can be extended before sending the eye using the genjutsu forever into blindness. However (this next part has spoilers, so if you do not wish to read, then do not do so), Madara has the perfect Izanagi in his arsenal, so he has the ability to use the forbidden technique without having to worry about blindness, which is most likely a result of having the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

    More shall be explained, but if anyone finds something wrong about my explanation, then by all means correct it. I too am slightly confused as to the actual workings of the technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru the Snake View Post
    even if it is perfect there has to be some negitave effect or else he would not need his space time ninjutsu and would have gotten his wounds healed in his other fights so there has to be one flaw to the perfect Izanagi or else he would just always use it instead of his teleport tech

    but Props to konan for forcing him to use his reset button if he did not he would be dead so it has to be a life or death situation for him to use it or he would have used it when he got his arm blown off

    Remember Madara does say that izanagi still requires a sacrifice of light. He just doesn't say how much.

    IF we consider the MS abilities to be a like a revolver pistol. There's only so many shots before it's empty(blind)

    Perhaps with Madara's Perfect Izanagi, it's the same thing. As he uses it, he starts to go blind, however he can stop using it and prevent total blindness. Yet to use it excessively would leave his sharingan blinded forever.

    This would explain why he hasn't used it before, and why he has seemed to avoid using it and only used it now, because Konan knew his other abilities and had them accounted for. That was his only way out.

    Every technique, from Transformation, to MS, to Summoning, has a consequence, it's just a matter of what that consequence is. Normally the more powerful the jutsu, the higher the consequence.

    However this is all complete and wild speculation on my part, so feel free to tear it apart as you wish.
     
         

  19. #59
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    945
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru the Snake View Post
    izanagi is cheating its sort of like a save state on an emulator its the point of the justu is to cheat

    I don't like Madara but i give him props for thinking of using the jutsu



    even if it is perfect there has to be some negitave effect or else he would not need his space time ninjutsu and would have gotten his wounds healed in his other fights so there has to be one flaw to the perfect Izanagi or else he would just always use it instead of his teleport tech

    but Props to konan for forcing him to use his reset button if he did not he would be dead so it has to be a life or death situation for him to use it or he would have used it when he got his arm blown off
    Well, if that's what you think about Izanagi, then that's fine. I'm not going to parade around this forum trying to change your opinion.

    Remember, just because I said Madara defeated Konan, does not mean I don't commend Konan for being able to hold out so long. She pushed Madara the farthest we've ever seen, more so than Fu and Torune and even Minato, the Fourth Hokage. Of course I will admit that without using Izanagi, it would have been over for Madara, but considering how he had the technique ready to use, why not utilize its powers? That's all I'm trying to say.

    What interests me now is, whether Madara used Izanagi when fighting Minato or not. If there's ever another flashback about the events sixteen years ago, then perhaps we'll find out.
     
         

  20. #60
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    945
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Konan a gonner???

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    Remember Madara does say that izanagi still requires a sacrifice of light. He just doesn't say how much.

    IF we consider the MS abilities to be a like a revolver pistol. There's only so many shots before it's empty(blind)

    Perhaps with Madara's Perfect Izanagi, it's the same thing. As he uses it, he starts to go blind, however he can stop using it and prevent total blindness. Yet to use it excessively would leave his sharingan blinded forever.

    This would explain why he hasn't used it before, and why he has seemed to avoid using it and only used it now, because Konan knew his other abilities and had them accounted for. That was his only way out.

    Every technique, from Transformation, to MS, to Summoning, has a consequence, it's just a matter of what that consequence is. Normally the more powerful the jutsu, the higher the consequence.

    However this is all complete and wild speculation on my part, so feel free to tear it apart as you wish.
    If Madara still has his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, then perhaps one of its rewards is being able to use Izanagi without fear of going blind.

    But you could be right, that even Madara's perfect Izanagi has some kind of consequence attached to it. It will be interesting to learn more in these coming chapters.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •