Re: Is Konan a gonner???

now madara is really weird

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

from what i read fo the spoilers Madara had to cheat and use izanagi to get the win so it was costly win for him

my bet is still that Konan is going to live

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Manchester is full of
    shit...

I dont understand izanagi at all
    someone explain plz

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru the Snake View Post
    from what i read fo the spoilers Madara had to cheat and use izanagi to get the win so it was costly win for him

my bet is still that Konan is going to live
    "Cheat?" According to your logic, Naruto "cheats" every time he uses the Nine-Tailed Fox's power, is that how it is supposed to be? Izanagi was just one of Madara's techniques, and if it was essential to use to ensure his survival, then please point out where he won the fight unfairly. Shinobi use everything to their advantage, so you can't blame them if they have the ability to use powerful techniques, such as Izanagi.

Madara defeated Konan, using whatever methods he could, just like Konan, who tried to kill Madara using whatever tactics she had in her arsenal. It was a battle, so invariably one was going to win and the other lose - and it just so happened Madara won and Konan lost.

Also, the victory was not a costly one for Madara at all. Madara has a perfect Izanagi (greater than that of Danzo's), so he can use it limitlessly without having to worry about blindness. I realize you might not agree, but this makes basically makes Madara unbeatable. We'll see more in the coming chapters.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara will die soon, at naruto's hands!!!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    I dont understand izanagi at all
    someone explain plz
    Izanagi - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki

First, you can read that, then some other manga chapters provide more information which might be considered important.

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 479 - Page 10
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 479 - Page 11

The sixty-second limit is the duration of time in which Izanagi can be extended before sending the eye using the genjutsu forever into blindness. However (this next part has spoilers, so if you do not wish to read, then do not do so), Madara has the perfect Izanagi in his arsenal, so he has the ability to use the forbidden technique without having to worry about blindness, which is most likely a result of having the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

More shall be explained, but if anyone finds something wrong about my explanation, then by all means correct it. I too am slightly confused as to the actual workings of the technique.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    "Cheat?" According to your logic, Naruto "cheats" every time he uses the Nine-Tailed Fox's power, is that how it is supposed to be? Izanagi was just one of Madara's techniques, and if it was essential to use to ensure his survival, then please point out where he won the fight unfairly. Shinobi use everything to their advantage, so you can't blame them if they have the ability to use powerful techniques, such as Izanagi.

Madara defeated Konan, using whatever methods he could, just like Konan, who tried to kill Madara using whatever tactics she had in her arsenal. It was a battle, so invariably one was going to win and the other lose - and it just so happened Madara won and Konan lost.

Also, the victory was not a costly one for Madara at all. Madara has a perfect Izanagi (greater than that of Danzo's), so he can use it limitlessly without having to worry about blindness. I realize you might not agree, but this makes basically makes Madara unbeatable. We'll see more in the coming chapters.
    izanagi is cheating its sort of like a save state on an emulator its the point of the justu is to cheat

I don't like Madara but i give him props for thinking of using the jutsu

First, you can read that, then some other manga chapters provide more information which might be considered important.

The sixty-second limit is the duration of time in which Izanagi can be extended before sending the eye using the genjutsu forever into blindness. However (this next part has spoilers, so if you do not wish to read, then do not do so), Madara has the perfect Izanagi in his arsenal, so he has the ability to use the forbidden technique without having to worry about blindness, which is most likely a result of having the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

More shall be explained, but if anyone finds something wrong about my explanation, then by all means correct it. I too am slightly confused as to the actual workings of the technique.
    even if it is perfect there has to be some negitave effect or else he would not need his space time ninjutsu and would have gotten his wounds healed in his other fights so there has to be one flaw to the perfect Izanagi or else he would just always use it instead of his teleport tech

but Props to konan for forcing him to use his reset button if he did not he would be dead so it has to be a life or death situation for him to use it or he would have used it when he got his arm blown off

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

even if it is perfect there has to be some negitave effect or else he would not need his space time ninjutsu and would have gotten his wounds healed in his other fights so there has to be one flaw to the perfect Izanagi or else he would just always use it instead of his teleport tech

but Props to konan for forcing him to use his reset button if he did not he would be dead so it has to be a life or death situation for him to use it or he would have used it when he got his arm blown off

Remember Madara does say that izanagi still requires a sacrifice of light. He just doesn't say how much.

IF we consider the MS abilities to be a like a revolver pistol. There's only so many shots before it's empty(blind)

Perhaps with Madara's Perfect Izanagi, it's the same thing. As he uses it, he starts to go blind, however he can stop using it and prevent total blindness. Yet to use it excessively would leave his sharingan blinded forever.

This would explain why he hasn't used it before, and why he has seemed to avoid using it and only used it now, because Konan knew his other abilities and had them accounted for. That was his only way out.

Every technique, from Transformation, to MS, to Summoning, has a consequence, it's just a matter of what that consequence is. Normally the more powerful the jutsu, the higher the consequence.

However this is all complete and wild speculation on my part, so feel free to tear it apart as you wish.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

izanagi is cheating its sort of like a save state on an emulator its the point of the justu is to cheat

I don't like Madara but i give him props for thinking of using the jutsu

Well, if that's what you think about Izanagi, then that's fine. I'm not going to parade around this forum trying to change your opinion.

Remember, just because I said Madara defeated Konan, does not mean I don't commend Konan for being able to hold out so long. She pushed Madara the farthest we've ever seen, more so than Fu and Torune and even Minato, the Fourth Hokage. Of course I will admit that without using Izanagi, it would have been over for Madara, but considering how he had the technique ready to use, why not utilize its powers? That's all I'm trying to say.

What interests me now is, whether Madara used Izanagi when fighting Minato or not. If there's ever another flashback about the events sixteen years ago, then perhaps we'll find out.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    Remember Madara does say that izanagi still requires a sacrifice of light. He just doesn't say how much.

IF we consider the MS abilities to be a like a revolver pistol. There's only so many shots before it's empty(blind)

Perhaps with Madara's Perfect Izanagi, it's the same thing. As he uses it, he starts to go blind, however he can stop using it and prevent total blindness. Yet to use it excessively would leave his sharingan blinded forever.

This would explain why he hasn't used it before, and why he has seemed to avoid using it and only used it now, because Konan knew his other abilities and had them accounted for. That was his only way out.

Every technique, from Transformation, to MS, to Summoning, has a consequence, it's just a matter of what that consequence is. Normally the more powerful the jutsu, the higher the consequence.

However this is all complete and wild speculation on my part, so feel free to tear it apart as you wish.
    If Madara still has his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, then perhaps one of its rewards is being able to use Izanagi without fear of going blind.

But you could be right, that even Madara's perfect Izanagi has some kind of consequence attached to it. It will be interesting to learn more in these coming chapters.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, if that's what you think about Izanagi, then that's fine. I'm not going to parade around this forum trying to change your opinion.

Remember, just because I said Madara defeated Konan, does not mean I don't commend Konan for being able to hold out so long. She pushed Madara the farthest we've ever seen, more so than Fu and Torune and even Minato, the Fourth Hokage. Of course I will admit that without using Izanagi, it would have been over for Madara, but considering how he had the technique ready to use, why not utilize its powers? That's all I'm trying to say.

What interests me now is, whether Madara used Izanagi when fighting Minato or not. If there's ever another flashback about the events sixteen years ago, then perhaps we'll find out.
    i agree with you Madara was smart to use Izanagi but there has to be a flaw or else he would just use it instead of his space time tech

i think wolfs right and makes him go blind the more he uses it we will find out soon enough

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree with you Madara was smart to use Izanagi but there has to be a flaw or else he would just use it instead of his space time tech

i think wolfs right and makes him go blind the more he uses it we will find out soon enough
    There are some theories that say Madara's space-time ninjutsu is in fact Izanagi, though I doubt it for several reasons and the theory itself is currently unlikely, considering that Madara attempted to use his space-time technique before using Izanagi to escape Konan's gigantic attack (referring to them as two separate jutsu). We're going to need more information on Madara's Izanagi before we jump to any conclusions, as it is too early to theorize about such things. The new chapter has not even come out yet, so we should still see what that holds for us, despite most of us already knowing near entirety of what is written there. The pictures in the chapter tend to elucidate the plot some, so we'll just have to wait for those.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

funny how we havent seen Kakashi's face yet either :D ....

lol Chapter name: Madara's Revelation[Bonus Included]...

Page 12 kishi shows Madara's face ... pg 17 added bonus Kakashi's Face ... would be quite an event xD

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    well mada said that he is one f the few that has become a rikudo sennin, so i think you have to fight fire with fire, i stronly belive that naruto will beomre a SO6P, there's no doubt in my mind!!! now in regards to nagato, I'm just shocked about the connection to uzumaki, and would like to know more!!! so my imagination could go wild........lmao
    Madara have never said he've become alike rikudo sennin :S where do you get your info's from??? Nagato have a connection with the uzumaki's????? :S

Status
    Sep 2010
    Where the treasure of Gold D Roger is located
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

She better not die. If she does my favo characters from Bleach and naruto will be gone :<

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the hell is
    happeninnnngggggggg =]

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    Shed tears? Even if she dies, her death won't rank in the top 5 for most sad deaths.
    :confused::confused:

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshigaki Kisame akatsuki View Post
    She better not die. If she does my favo characters from Bleach and naruto will be gone :<
    i agree i belive that she should not die!!! not only that i just cant believe that madara, just gonna read her mind!! and get the rinnegan, that easily!!! this cant be!!!

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

she is not dead her cloak did not come off

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well she did gets ran through with a rod and they are in the middle of the ocean. Yeah she's dead and she aint coming back until she gets Edo tensei.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think she is gona.. not sure

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Hello?

That exclamation sign meant, Madara read her thoughts!! and.. just like Nagato, no chakra, no life

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dead.
    Might return as Kabuto's zombie minion.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think she might turn into a paper doll, maybe sone type of new replacement jutsu??? please dont die konan!!!

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Manchester is full of
    shit...

As the spoilers said she is not dead

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually, according to the spoilers I've read,her body was lifeless on the water surface floating. Oh, did anyone see Madara's new mask???