Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara's Ability And What He Did (510)

As you can see.. All of us have read chapter 510 of Naruto where we saw how Uchiha Madara defeated Konan, explained izanagi and got Nagatos rinnegan.

First of all i would like to explain Madara's Abilities. Well this are my speculations so this is not accurate.

Madara's Dimension Transfer And Phase Mode ( Intangibility )

Naruto 510 - Read Online at Manga Stream

Here we can see Konan's explanation of Dimension Transfer. She stated that Uchiha Madara needs to solidify himself to absorb(Dimension Transfer) something or someone ( Weakness #1 ). And we knew that Uchiha Madara can only remain intangible for about 5 minutes "at a time" ( Weakness #2 ). So this means that after being intangible for 5 minutes. Madara's body will begin to solidify meaning that he can be touched and damaged but his biggest defense when his not in ghost mode is his Dimension Transfer.

In the image you will see, Since that Konan knew that it would take long for Madara to absorb the explosion and how to counter it, Madara knowing Konan's motive switched to the option of being Intangible for 5mins rather than absorbing the damaged brought by the explosion tags.

We still doesn't know how Madara can reset his intangibility after using it, whether if it has a cooldown of 1 minute before becoming intangible again or more.

Madara Used Izanagi And Lost His Left Eye.

First off let me note that Izanagi and Madara's Intangibility are both different skills. never mistake the one for the other.

Yes. Madara did used Izanagi and lost an eye just to save his life. as you can see in this image....

Konan knew Madara's 5 minute intangible rule. so she planted TONS!!!! of explosive tags so it would last long for 10 mins. which means that there is no escape for Madara even though he would slip at it for 5 mins..still he would have no escape for the other 5 minute explosion. Thus using his last option. Izanagi.

Here in this image you will see how Madara prepared for the explosion. You can see him holding the crack at his mask and removing it for him to use his left eye for Izanagi.

And then we saw Madara's faded left sharingan which is used for izanagi..

And thus Madara's left sharingan lost it light forever. You can see it closing here..no more revealing of the left eye ( I think its ok for madara to use Izanagi since he did stockpile so many freakin Uchiha eyes. but i think his right eye plays an important role and doujutsu )

How did madara slip through the 10 minute explosion. Here is my speculation..

After madara fall from the trap of 10minutes explosion. He used his intangibility for 5minutes..after then activated Izanagi thus surviving the fatal damage that would have done by the explosion, but remember that Izanagi has a time limit of 60 seconds / 1 minute. Maybe at this part we can speculate that Madara's Intangibility has a reset time of 1minute for him to use it again..

Intagible(5mins)Izanagi(1min)Intagible(5mins) = Thus surpassing Konan's 10minute trap.

We still dont know what is the meaning of Madara's Complete Izanagi ( Madara said that Izanagi was a jutsu to "Create" and it can transform Reality into Illusion and Illusion into Reality. still we only have seen the Reality Into Illusion State.) and the one Danzo boasted as incomplete Izanagi (Madara's stated that Danzo could not control Hashiramas Power resulting to his arm severing and becoming a giant tree and when Danzo performs Izanagi it Majorly depletes his Chakra.)

Madara's Body

We've seen Madara used Izanagi and he even explained that you can only use it when you have the blood of both Uchiha and Senju. It only means that Madara has Shodai's power. Which he acquired from the battle from the VotE. but what is this power? is it the Shodai Cells? does this mean that Madara also have some implanted Shodai DNA on his body thus giving him Senju blood. Well we can say yes and maybe this is the key to his age survival until now. remember that using Shodai DNA can augment the user great physical energy. maybe this is the key to his survival. but still we dont know where is it implanted. maybe half of his face has the Shodai DNA having the reason why Kishi wont show half of his face but he managed to show us Madara's left eye. we still dont know. Maybe his in a different vessel ( Uchiha Body ) or maybe we cannot still rule out that Tobi is not madara but is a loyal follower and a Madara Wanna be( We Never Saw His EMS and thus in this chapter it proves that Madara never had EMS at his left eye ). still It was an EPIC chapter. Enjoy.

Last edited by SupremeSpoiler; 09-15-2010 at 09:20 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara's Ability And What He Did (510)

awesome theary dude but madara could just use izanagi do evade the explosion and apear where he wanted xD insted of using the 5 minutos then izanagi then 5 minutes again

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by missing View Post
    awesome theary dude but madara could just use izanagi do evade the explosion and apear where he wanted xD insted of using the 5 minutos then izanagi then 5 minutes again
    remember that it was a sea of explosion and it will last for 10minutes. Izanagi can only last for 1minute and even if his in Izanagi he cant use his teleportation ( Dimension Transfer ) since he has to solidify to use it.

Last edited by SupremeSpoiler; 09-15-2010 at 09:01 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSpoiler View Post
    remember that it was a sea of explosion and it will last for 10minutes. Izanagi can only last for 1minute.
    yes but he could use that to just mke a parto of the explostion desapear and then warp out of there

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by missing View Post
    yes but he could use that to just mke a parto of the explostion desapear and then warp out of there
    remember he needs to "solidify" to Dimension Transfer and "takes time". which is his weakness

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that was a nice read...great work.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice theory I agree with some parts and I disagree with the rest. Remember how danzou slipped through the arrow shot by sasuke using... Izanagi is a technique that turns reality into illusion. When you saw danzou move from one spot to other is he used himself to either body-flicker or turned the reality himself getting stabbed into illusion. However, 60 seconds is not the case for all the user who use izanagi. It differs person to person danzou was not able to control shodai's power thats why he was not able to maintain longer period of time. On the other hand Madara can thus we can conclude the time limit for him must be much longer.

Maybe you are right he might ofbecame intangible for 5 mins then used the izanagi for 5 mintues. So, his Izanagi must have interval somewhat up to 5 mins.

Or we can conclude his izanagi's interval is for sure 10min because after the explosion his eye's shut close.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So if Uchiha, Senju, and Rinnegan are three paths, what are the other three, and NAGATO is an Uzumaki?!?!?!?!

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

konan is'nt bad after all. she was able to have killed madara if nt izanagi. shame madara. cnt us hs mang shn like itachi/kakashi n sasuki did.he it just like denzo. he wantd to implant renigan to his lost eye...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Nice theory I agree with some parts and I disagree with the rest. Remember how danzou slipped through the arrow shot by sasuke using... Izanagi is a technique that turns reality into illusion. When you saw danzou move from one spot to other is he used himself to either body-flicker or turned the reality himself getting stabbed into illusion. However, 60 seconds is not the case for all the user who use izanagi. It differs person to person danzou was not able to control shodai's power thats why he was not able to maintain longer period of time. On the other hand Madara can thus we can conclude the time limit for him must be much longer.

Maybe you are right he might ofbecame intangible for 5 mins then used the izanagi for 5 mintues. So, his Izanagi must have interval somewhat up to 5 mins.

Or we can conclude his izanagi's interval is for sure 10min because after the explosion his eye's shut close.
    good explanation . but if his izanagi was that long then in the interval of 5mins Izanagi he could just used up his Dimension Transfer to suck up all the explosion since even if he solidy himself to use Dimension Transfer 5mins Izanagi illusion is still long enough to make the damage fade or he could just Transfer himself next to konan while the explosion is happening but no. we saw tobi after the 10minute explosion. still mine is not accurate.

Onoki of Both Scales Tsuchikage's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TitusmenTrinite View Post
    So if Uchiha, Senju, and Rinnegan are three paths, what are the other three, and NAGATO is an Uzumaki?!?!?!?!
    Its not just those three are paths....

Individual Characters are Paths

1. Hashirama (Senju)
    2. Madara (Uchiha)
    3. Nagato (Senju/Uzamaki)
    4. Itachi? (Uchiha)
    5. Sasuke? (Uchiha)
    6. Naruto? (Senju/Uzamaki)

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchikage View Post
    Its not just those three are paths....

Individual Characters are Paths

1. Hashirama (Senju)
    2. Madara (Uchiha)
    3. Nagato (Senju/Uzamaki)
    4. Itachi? (Uchiha)
    5. Sasuke? (Uchiha)
    6. Naruto? (Senju/Uzamaki)
    I disagree, why have the same clan multiple times. I think the the 6 paths are different clans that were branched off the sage himself, i feel there are new clans that we havent heard of yet.

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I disagree, why have the same clan multiple times. I think the the 6 paths are different clans that were branched off the sage himself, i feel there are new clans that we havent heard of yet.
    Agreed to this as i stated in my post at the P/D thread.

Anyway, very nice theory dude, a good read indeed

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Agreed to this as i stated in my post at the P/D thread.

Anyway, very nice theory dude, a good read indeed
    Thanks.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

Most of what you said is right on I like the theories. and to others I think when he was talking about the paths he might have really been talking about the 3 SO6P. Rikkudo, Madara, and Nagato. I have a pretty good feeling that Naruto will be the next one and second strongest only to the original SO6P. But that's just a theory of mine.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Most of what you said is right on I like the theories. and to others I think when he was talking about the paths he might have really been talking about the 3 SO6P. Rikkudo, Madara, and Nagato. I have a pretty good feeling that Naruto will be the next one and second strongest only to the original SO6P. But that's just a theory of mine.
    he even looks like the rikudou when he accessed the kyuubi's chakra. maybe we can say that naruto doesnt even need the rinnegan since he has the sage frog eyes look. perfect for calling him the next sage of the six paths.