Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

510: Foreshadowing of Naruto's powers and KG

We have already learned that there is a yin and yang nature of chakra.

Madara stated that the Yang part is used to "breathe life".

We have actually seen this when Yamatos Mokuton reacted to the Kyuubi's Yang chakra.

As Yin and Yang now seem to play an essential role to the powers of the SOT6P.

Since Naruto is of the Uzumaki clan which is one of the six paths his new abilities are likely to be related to the Yang nature of Chakra. The longlivety of the Uzumaki clan is another clue to this.

And remember: If madara isnt lying the Rinnegan is not an Uzumaki KG, but was given to Nagato by Madara.

So the Uzumaki KG is probably the manipulation of the "life-giving" nature of Yang-Chakra. This is the Uzumaki Path of the Six Paths.

Naruto's "that jutsu" might have something to do with this.

But to be honest: I have no idea how this powers would actually look like

Any thoughts??

P.S.: The wood element of the Senju could point to their role as one of the Paths: Yin Chakra Manipulation ("The power to create from imagination") But there's not enough evidence. Just wanted to put it out there

Last edited by JiraiyaSensei; 09-16-2010 at 01:26 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 510: Foreshadowing of Naruto's powers and KG

Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaSensei View Post
    We have already learned that there is a yin and yang nature of chakra.

Madara stated that the Yang part is used to "breathe life".

We have actually seen this when Yamatos Mokuton reacted to the Kyuubi's Yang chakra.

As Yin and Yang now seem to play an essential role to the powers of the SOT6P.

Since Naruto is of the Uzumaki clan which is one of the six paths his new abilities are likely to be related to the Yang nature of Chakra. The longlivety of the Uzumaki clan is another clue to this.

And remember: If madara isnt lying the Rinnegan is not an Uzumaki KG, but was given to Nagato by Madara.

So the Uzumaki KG is probably the manipulation of the "life-giving" nature of Yang-Chakra. This is the Uzumaki Path of the Six Paths.

Naruto's "that jutsu" might have something to do with this.

But to be honest: I have no idea how this powers would actually look like

Any thoughts??

P.S.: The wood element of the Senju could point to their role as one of the Paths: Yin Chakra Manipulation ("The power to create from imagination") But there's not enough evidence. Just wanted to put it out there
    In regards to the hypo... I think that when he's stating that the Uzumaki hair in reference to Nagato, Madara really is letting us in on the fact that the Rinnegan is also a Uzu KG ... just my opinion...
    As for the rest of your analysis ... spot on I think!! Good work!

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DOD_bld View Post
    In regards to the hypo... I think that when he's stating that the Uzumaki hair in reference to Nagato, Madara really is letting us in on the fact that the Rinnegan is also a Uzu KG ... just my opinion...
    As for the rest of your analysis ... spot on I think!! Good work!
    Well it is possible. But why did nobody besides nagato awaken the Rinnegan? not even Naruto! I think Madara was telling the truth when he said that he gave the Rinnegan to Nagato. It is yet to be revealed how

On a different note: I think it's great that it has sorta been revealed that by accumilating the "six paths" one can obtain the power of the SOT6P. This is Madara's goal. And my personal theroy for the ending of Naruto is that Naruto will by the very end gain this power...the complete power of the SOT6P and he will use it to destroy the Juubi and abolish the ninja system...as we know "As long as the Ninja system exists there can be no peace and people will never truly understand oneanother"

Last edited by JiraiyaSensei; 09-16-2010 at 01:49 AM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaSensei View Post
    Well it is possible. But why did nobody besides nagato awaken the Rinnegan? not even Naruto! I think Madara was telling the truth when he said that he gave the Rinnegan to Nagato. It is yet to be revealed how

On a different note: I think it's great that it has sorta been revealed that by accumilating the "six paths" one can obtain the power of the SOT6P. This is Madara's goal. And my personal theroy for the ending of Naruto is that Naruto will by the very end gain this power...the complete power of the SOT6P and he will use it to destroy the Juubi and abolish the ninja system...as we know "As long as the Ninja system exists there can be no peace and people will never truly understand oneanother"
    I think that since it is such a high level doujutsu it requires more to unlock. The same could be the same for Uchiha unlock MS or EMS for that matter