Senior Member Konoha's Yellow Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara's eyes

ok so with all the theories about madara's sharingan( the one we could always see) having been translplanted and many other crazy ideas and that he had the eternal on the other one now that i saw the manga i couldnt believe it. where the f has the eternal gone?

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara's eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Konoha's Yellow Flash View Post
    ok so with all the theories about madara's sharingan( the one we could always see) having been translplanted and many other crazy ideas and that he had the eternal on the other one now that i saw the manga i couldnt believe it. where the f has the eternal gone?
    I was just thinking about your post, and I think that the EMS being lost somehow is the only reason he needed sasuke to have his bro's eyes transplanted... Maybe the Eternal part of the EMS is only if you don't use izanagi... maybe

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

basically since izanagi closes your eye it also closes the ems. therefore it could be that both of his eyes are just some implanted sharingans because ems got lost during the process of using izanagi.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He battled with Hashirama to take his powers(or whatever)
    Hashirama killed him
    but actualy Madara used Izanagi and sacrificed his EMS, and that is why everyone thought that he was dead or whatever.

Senior Member Konoha's Yellow Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    He battled with Hashirama to take his powers(or whatever)
    Hashirama killed him
    but actualy Madara used Izanagi and sacrificed his EMS, and that is why everyone thought that he was dead or whatever.
    i dont think he wouldnt be clever enough to use regular sharingan( as the ones we saw stored up on his base) instead of wasting his eternal.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My theory is no sharigan is eternal regardless of the izanagi use. Maddara has to have a plan because he would'nt be so calm using the izanagi wile he has plans for the great ninja war comming up. He might have spares because he knew how the sharigan fades away. There is a reason why he is using saskue idk what for but it has to do with his eyes , thats why itachi did not want him near maddara. The rinngan is part of this equation to.. If sharigan is enternal as you say he would not risk his eye for it... He cant use the rinngan so idk why its so important,if he could he would never gave it to nagato must be a senju thing...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara has to have some intellengence in order to plan all this ahead of time so he could have sacked his eternal eyes. point two hes using saskue as a puppet so he can save his energy for when he needs it most in chess the pawns go first and from what we have scene Madara hs been manipulating these ppl and the situation as is for a long time

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

well what i was saying is that when Sasuke has Itachi's implanted, then he will have the EMS, thereby allowing Madara to secure another pair... because to form EMS you have to have the eyes of a blood relative... or am I missing something?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DOD_bld View Post
    well what i was saying is that when Sasuke has Itachi's implanted, then he will have the EMS, thereby allowing Madara to secure another pair... because to form EMS you have to have the eyes of a blood relative... or am I missing something?

being a blood relative is not required any other ms will do

Status
    Sep 2010
    Where the treasure of Gold D Roger is located
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    Madara has to have some intellengence in order to plan all this ahead of time so he could have sacked his eternal eyes. point two hes using saskue as a puppet so he can save his energy for when he needs it most in chess the pawns go first and from what we have scene Madara hs been manipulating these ppl and the situation as is for a long time
    So what you're saying in your point #2 is that hes powers got a long cooldown?