Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

If Naruto becomes SoSP...

If Naruto becomes SoSP, which Im VERY SURE is gonna happen in the near future, I think he'd do the following:

Gain rinnegan(somehow...either a KG or Nagato's)
    Defeat/convert Sasuke
    Defeat Madara

Then comes the interesting part...do you think he'd resurrect(since those with rinnegan are said to have control over life and death themselves) Minato and Kushina along with the dead ex-jinchuuriki's?

Minato and Kushina have gotten extremely popular of the course of the series...fans want to know more about them...

heck, Minato's on the main cover of the Naruto Shippuden Anime franchise along with a major starrer(the lost tower duh...) in the bag...plus Minato's also on the red front cover of the manga(if im not mistaken)...

All this has led me to believe that towards the end of the shippuden series we'll have minato, naruto and kushina as a family , naruto would just becomae thee hokage...and there will be peace...

Next maybe we'll have manga volumes with Naruto's life as a goofy yet mature and the best hokage...

I really hope all this happens...

Dunno, what're your thoughts about this??

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Re: If Naruto becomes SoSP...

Its not if any more its when, and were He becomes the S06P.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

^ yeah you're right...its actually when and where...if this happens Naruto's definitely going to bring his family back...maybe sasuke dies after battling Naruto, but on his deathbed he realizes what Naruto wants to tell him and then the new SoSP naruto brings sasuke back to life keeping Sakura's promise afterall...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Where the treasure of Gold D Roger is located
    This user has no status.

Would actually be cool, really cool but are you sure you can ressurect people with SO6P? Thought it was a special skill which that painguy used :o?

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

^ Im dead sure dude...I forgot which manga chapter it was exactly(too lazy to search it out )...

but Konan clearly says this to a confused naruto...people possessing the rinnegan are said to live in a realm outside ours, they are said to control life and death itself...so, Nagato is using ...tensei to revive the dead in Konoha...not exactly word to word but yeah...

So, Im sure Naruto would revive them too, but it consumes massive amount of chakra(which Naruto has)...coz. this jutsu killed nagato(he was already pretty worn from battling naruto)...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Pain only had a small amount of Chakra compared to what Naruto carries in Him and is able to call upon that is the difference in taking it to the next level.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Pain only had a small amount of Chakra compared to what Naruto carries in Him and is able to call upon that is the difference in taking it to the next level.
    Are you serious? Comparing base chakras, and not Naruto's supplemented by the Kyuubi, Nagato must've had mad chakra amounts. He had enough to destroy Konoha, including his nuclear bomb shinra tensei technique. He then fought both Naruto and the Kyuubi. Finally he revived all the people he killed, which was a large number.

Naruto may have a larger base than Nagato, but I seriously doubt it's by much, and it could even be the other way around.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

^ Yeah but naruto originally had similar amounts of chakra excluding the kyuubi...Kakashi and Yamato both tell him the same thing...

We know he uses massive chakra just to suppress kyuubi and still forms about a 100, sometimes 200 and sometimes 1000!! shadow clones(and not mere clones)...now add kyuubi and you almost get a rikudo...

I think Mad chakra amounts maybe in the uzumaki blood...first naruto and now the newly revealed member, nagato...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Are you serious? Comparing base chakras, and not Naruto's supplemented by the Kyuubi, Nagato must've had mad chakra amounts. He had enough to destroy Konoha, including his nuclear bomb shinra tensei technique. He then fought both Naruto and the Kyuubi. Finally he revived all the people he killed, which was a large number.

Naruto may have a larger base than Nagato, but I seriously doubt it's by much, and it could even be the other way around.
    Caring the Fox in Him Naruto natural chakra storage has increase in size think of it as an organic gas thank that expands to take in more fuel. That is something that Nagato was not expose to.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Where the treasure of Gold D Roger is located
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzumakiclanrules View Post
    ^ Im dead sure dude...I forgot which manga chapter it was exactly(too lazy to search it out )...

but Konan clearly says this to a confused naruto...people possessing the rinnegan are said to live in a realm outside ours, they are said to control life and death itself...so, Nagato is using ...tensei to revive the dead in Konoha...not exactly word to word but yeah...

So, Im sure Naruto would revive them too, but it consumes massive amount of chakra(which Naruto has)...coz. this jutsu killed nagato(he was already pretty worn from battling naruto)...
    Lets hope their flesh is still there when he become SO6P xD

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Hell no...
    That'd be a boring ending.
    Both Naruto and Sasuke must die for this to be a perfect ending.
    And I would'nt mind if Madara lives.
    But they must die anyway.
    The heroes should always die at the end.

v - My Naruto OC Akira DarkFireDragon's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

I have to admit, it would be nice to see Minato and Kushina alive, but there are a couple problems. 1, they've been dead for 16 years. I'm sure their corpes are absolutely pleasant. 2, Nagato said in the manga something like "it's not too late" therefore I think that as long as the person hasn't been dead for an extended amount of time, then Minato and Kushina CANNOT be revived because of how long they've been dead.
    Plus if Naruto did become the SOSP it would be too boring. Because EVERYONE is suspecting this. I'm expecting Kishimoto to come up with something thats a thousand, no, a million times spectacular!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

I f the series is to end what better way than have Naruto be the next SO6P?

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Even if naruto doesnt become SoSP...i still have a feeling the reason behind the sudden tremendous development and popularity of minato and kushina is eventually going to somehow bring them back to life...

I'd be absolutely thrilled to see a regular family interaction between the uzumakis and perhaps naruto could learn a thing or 2 from his parent's specialties...I know theres fan-fiction but its nothing compared to the real deal!!!

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

So what, Kabutomaru used Edo Tensei to revive kushina and mninato?? Interesting idea, except we don't know if the technique can be maintained indefinitely.

Or are there going to be skeletons that he calls mom and dad, and who knows gets it wrong sometimes and calls mom dad and dad mom??

I think everyone is wrong.

I think, Madara is going to become the new sage of the 6 paths. At that point, he's going to beat naruto, leave him very weak, and then, a weakened naruto, is going to somehow, someway, defeat a super powered madara with a come from behind, true under dog victory. Similar to his fight with Haku.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

What if Naruto is able to end Edo Tessei with the new chakra? purify it into actual life? And if Madara becomes a copy of A SO6P And Naruto is the natural SO6P, original should trump a copy.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

What if Naruto is able to end Edo Tessei with the new chakra? purify it into actual life? And if Madara becomes a copy of A SO6P And Naruto is the natural SO6P, original should trump a copy.
    where's the suspense? You're forgetting the basic rules of storytelling. He needs to overcome great difficulties. And constantly getting stronger, is the DBZ method, something I'm thankful that kishi has steered clear of.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    where's the suspense? You're forgetting the basic rules of storytelling. He needs to overcome great difficulties. And constantly getting stronger, is the DBZ method, something I'm thankful that kishi has steered clear of.
    Thats for tomorrow, like Hercules and Thor still had other stories and Enemies to defeat in their lives, other labors to perform. If Kishi ends Naruto story, He is bound to end it with Naruto at the top of His game.

Status
    Mar 2009

Naruto at the top... not holding the universe in the palm of his hand...

I think Naruto with rinnegan is a bad idea... for the manga that is...

Last edited by DOD_bld; 09-16-2010 at 07:52 PM. Reason: ...added picture...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Well it up to Kishi, He is the creator and has the right to make it go anyway He wants.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

But what I'm saying, is a predictable story, the constant power ups, look at any bleach thread and see how upset those readers are.

I don't know who said it first so sorry for not crediting you, but whoever said Sasuke and Naruto will team up against madara. I like that idea, but even that is over done, naruto and sasuke will fight close to the end of the series, that's what kishimoto has said already.

If he's going to be original about this, it's going to have to be a hard lesson for naruto to learn. There's going to be something that forces him to grow as a person.

Killing Sasuke to save sakura, for example.

Status
    Mar 2009

What if Naruto somehow randomly masters genjustu, and by miracle of all miracles puts Sasuke into a coma... then!!! Ino's dad wipes his mind of evil thoughts. Completely improbable, but I still wanted to say it!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    But what I'm saying, is a predictable story, the constant power ups, look at any bleach thread and see how upset those readers are.

I don't know who said it first so sorry for not crediting you, but whoever said Sasuke and Naruto will team up against madara. I like that idea, but even that is over done, naruto and sasuke will fight close to the end of the series, that's what kishimoto has said already.

If he's going to be original about this, it's going to have to be a hard lesson for naruto to learn. There's going to be something that forces him to grow as a person.

Killing Sasuke to save sakura, for example.
    That may happen as the lesson to become Hokage you may need to make decisions you do not like.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

That may happen as the lesson to become Hokage you may need to make decisions you do not like.
    I was making an example, not a prediction.

my point being. There is a formula to most story telling, and in one way shape or form, most stories follow it. This is why so many movies seem predictable, because it's the same skeleton with a different skin.

hell, maybe naruto gets killed by sasuke, only for sasuke to get killed by everyone else in the village. that would definitely be original lol

v - My Naruto OC Akira DarkFireDragon's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzumakiclanrules View Post
    Even if naruto doesnt become SoSP...i still have a feeling the reason behind the sudden tremendous development and popularity of minato and kushina is eventually going to somehow bring them back to life...

I'd be absolutely thrilled to see a regular family interaction between the uzumakis and perhaps naruto could learn a thing or 2 from his parent's specialties...I know theres fan-fiction but its nothing compared to the real deal!!!
    I can actually say I've been a fan of Minato before we even really knew him. xD Like from episode 1! (I started watching the anime before I started to read the manga.)
    But I do know what you mean. It would be great, but Naruto is suppose to be one of those characters who would be labled as stupid. -.- I say if anyone is going to bring anybody back to life, Sakura would AT LEAST need to help him... she being a medical nin and all... >.> Maybe tsunade...
    And yes the fanfics are great, but actualy having it happen would be like getting that one really special and expencive gift for christmas or your birthday. xD

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»