Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: If Naruto becomes SoSP...

But what I'm saying, is a predictable story, the constant power ups, look at any bleach thread and see how upset those readers are.

I don't know who said it first so sorry for not crediting you, but whoever said Sasuke and Naruto will team up against madara. I like that idea, but even that is over done, naruto and sasuke will fight close to the end of the series, that's what kishimoto has said already.

If he's going to be original about this, it's going to have to be a hard lesson for naruto to learn. There's going to be something that forces him to grow as a person.

Killing Sasuke to save sakura, for example.

Status
    Mar 2009

What if Naruto somehow randomly masters genjustu, and by miracle of all miracles puts Sasuke into a coma... then!!! Ino's dad wipes his mind of evil thoughts. Completely improbable, but I still wanted to say it!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    But what I'm saying, is a predictable story, the constant power ups, look at any bleach thread and see how upset those readers are.

I don't know who said it first so sorry for not crediting you, but whoever said Sasuke and Naruto will team up against madara. I like that idea, but even that is over done, naruto and sasuke will fight close to the end of the series, that's what kishimoto has said already.

If he's going to be original about this, it's going to have to be a hard lesson for naruto to learn. There's going to be something that forces him to grow as a person.

Killing Sasuke to save sakura, for example.
    That may happen as the lesson to become Hokage you may need to make decisions you do not like.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    That may happen as the lesson to become Hokage you may need to make decisions you do not like.
    I was making an example, not a prediction.

my point being. There is a formula to most story telling, and in one way shape or form, most stories follow it. This is why so many movies seem predictable, because it's the same skeleton with a different skin.

hell, maybe naruto gets killed by sasuke, only for sasuke to get killed by everyone else in the village. that would definitely be original lol

v - My Naruto OC Akira DarkFireDragon's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzumakiclanrules View Post
    Even if naruto doesnt become SoSP...i still have a feeling the reason behind the sudden tremendous development and popularity of minato and kushina is eventually going to somehow bring them back to life...

I'd be absolutely thrilled to see a regular family interaction between the uzumakis and perhaps naruto could learn a thing or 2 from his parent's specialties...I know theres fan-fiction but its nothing compared to the real deal!!!
    I can actually say I've been a fan of Minato before we even really knew him. xD Like from episode 1! (I started watching the anime before I started to read the manga.)
    But I do know what you mean. It would be great, but Naruto is suppose to be one of those characters who would be labled as stupid. -.- I say if anyone is going to bring anybody back to life, Sakura would AT LEAST need to help him... she being a medical nin and all... >.> Maybe tsunade...
    And yes the fanfics are great, but actualy having it happen would be like getting that one really special and expencive gift for christmas or your birthday. xD

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    So what, Kabutomaru used Edo Tensei to revive kushina and mninato?? Interesting idea, except we don't know if the technique can be maintained indefinitely.

Or are there going to be skeletons that he calls mom and dad, and who knows gets it wrong sometimes and calls mom dad and dad mom??

I think everyone is wrong.

I think, Madara is going to become the new sage of the 6 paths. At that point, he's going to beat naruto, leave him very weak, and then, a weakened naruto, is going to somehow, someway, defeat a super powered madara with a come from behind, true under dog victory. Similar to his fight with Haku.
    Yeahhhh, like I said in a different form, the predictions could go in any direction. And this one is probably not only the most promising, but the most logical as well. xD

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DOD_bld View Post
    Naruto at the top... not holding the universe in the palm of his hand...

I think Naruto with rinnegan is a bad idea... for the manga that is...
    Haha, that pic is pretty sick. But to tell you the truth, it reminds be of InuYasha's Meidou Zangetsua. -.-;

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DOD_bld View Post
    What if Naruto somehow randomly masters genjustu, and by miracle of all miracles puts Sasuke into a coma... then!!! Ino's dad wipes his mind of evil thoughts. Completely improbable, but I still wanted to say it!
    BAHAHAHA!!! Miracle is an understatement in this post. xD Theres no way Naruto will master Genjutsu just randomly or EVER! And I have reason too.
    Naruto is not a Genjutsu type. He can haldly break a genjutsu, let alone be able to create one. Not only that but whatever genjutsu Naruto would use would just be shattered by Sauske's Sharingan. (And just so everyone knows, I'm COMPLETELY ANTI-SAUSKE!!)

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFireDragon View Post
    BAHAHAHA!!! Miracle is an understatement in this post. xD Theres no way Naruto will master Genjutsu just randomly or EVER! And I have reason too.
    Naruto is not a Genjutsu type. He can haldly break a genjutsu, let alone be able to create one. Not only that but whatever genjutsu Naruto would use would just be shattered by Sauske's Sharingan. (And just so everyone knows, I'm COMPLETELY ANTI-SAUSKE!!)
    you're absolutely right in my opinion.

Yet when you said that it made me think of something. Can Naruto fight Genjutsu with Shadow clones?
    We saw that he can get sage chakra from them, so if he had some shadow clones set up, they could release themselves and cause a burst of chakra to naruto.

Or if they could force their chakra into naruto to break the genjutsu??

There's also the possibility that the genjutsu would disrupt his shadow clone jutsu causing the chakra to return to him anyway.

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

I think it is so possible for naruto to be the next sage of six paths. It is also possible for naruto and the sage are from the same clan, but naruto may have so real powerful power ups coming.
    1. The fox's chackra is no longer a hindrance to naruto's body. The advantage in this is naruto's chackra is finally free. So if their are any special qualities to it then it can finally show itself. 2 by his chackra being free he will have better chackra control : faster speed, one handed rasengans, and more
    3. Sage art's if natural energy does what pa toad says then naruto could learn how to control all the paths, because he is one with all living things. 4. Being one with all things naruto could theoretically feel his way though elemental training (bc) he is one with whatever element he willed himself to control. 5. With so much life energy naruto could breath life into things.6. If he gets an eye tech. Which is now a believable theory with the new information given.7.naruto's clan maybe the the true talented ones .

And if all these thing happen in some form naruto's hair color may change orange or red LOL on this part

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

If Naruto will be the SO6P.. i bet he will be not be around with his friends anymore.. i mean He will be Legendary and become the Guardian of the Ninja world.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

I dont wanna cause waves, but someone said that the creator of naruto stayed away from the dbz thing by not allowing so much power increase, thats all i have seen in naruto and some of the others since the very 1st episode, is him getting mad strong......i hope it ends well

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by makinlifehappen View Post
    I dont wanna cause waves, but someone said that the creator of naruto stayed away from the dbz thing by not allowing so much power increase, thats all i have seen in naruto and some of the others since the very 1st episode, is him getting mad strong......i hope it ends well
    Totally true...and I wanted to say so myself...you beat me to it...:D

Naruto is getting strong quite randomly...to the person who said Naruto needs to grow strong gradually...I'd just like to say that if THAT really happens, then perhaps Naruto is going to continue even years after kishi's death...

Honestly, the writers need to make the lead characters strong, but even so, Naruto recently seems to follow the sudden raw strength out of no-where routine...

What would be a cool way to get stronger would be training with someone famous(like jiraiya) and learning new S-class or A-class jutsus and a LOT of them...

Also, I'd say, Naruto as a character is not what I call a "rounded and stable" character...

He is supposed to be dumb, but sometimes in the midst of battle he comes up with Shikamaru-level strategies...

So, that essentially makes him an intelligently dumb character, meaning he acts stupid, because thats the only explanation, if not then the character sketch for Naruto is seriously lacking...

I think Naruto should get stronger both physically and mentally(not emotionally but rationally and intelligence-wise), im sick of the same old stupid main character who just makes it through with determination...and looks uncool in battles without a diverse jutsu move-pool...

Anyways...Im hopin things would eventually change for the better...hopefully Mina and Kush come into the picture and transform Naruto...

As for the series end, I've got a feeling, given its popularity, its not gonna end even with the end of Madara/sasuke plots...I think the series will continue with Naruto as the new hokage and HOW he SURPASSES the previous hokages....YES its predictable, BUT ITS THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP FANS GLUED TO NARUTO...

for instance, I think very few people will actually like it if Naruto dies before becoming hokage, because thats been the overall main plot for the entire series...the path to hokage...

So, I agree with honoredsage, kishi is going to keep naruto at the top of his game before wrapping the series up...

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Could not have said it better myself uzumakiclanrules. If He dies without becoming hokage, or doing something CRAZY honerable before he dies the fans will be crushed, I think Kishi knows it. But on one note, during his fight with the kuz, naruto also suprised kikashi with learning from his clones instead of just using 200 of them to try and divert, he is getting inteligent, and I think quikly as well. I love it so far, just with someone could tell me where to watch more manga and anime lol. I havent tried here yet but i will tonight..... If any one has any ideas on naruto that i dont know being a noob please feel free to hit me up on a personal note.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12