Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Madara isn't who he says he is!

Up until chapter 510 I believed the person portraying Madara was actually who he said he was. Madara was said to have taken his brother's eyes and gained EMS. To the best of my knowledge one of the benefits of gaining EMS was that you would gain eternal light....meaning you would not lose sight. If that's the case, why did Madara lose his left eye after using Izanagi? I don't believe this person has the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan and I don't believe he's Madara.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man

Re: Madara isn't who he says he is!

he used the forbidden genjutsu as a result (spellin) he lost one eye =| like how danzo lost his eyes.
    longer u use that jutsu, you will lose your eye sight completely =| he only used it once thats y he lost his left (or right) eye.
    danzou used it for a longer period of time and he was not a pure breed uchiha so he lost his eyes faster than madara

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Yea, Hellsbadass is right.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Yup, he is def. Madara Uchiha and has EMS... I also agree with Hellsbadass...

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

That is true though, however. If transplanting an eye can undo Izanagi, will Madara still have the EMS? He'd be getting someone elses eye. As far as I know, getting EMS comes from siblings.

Though to be honest, I am sure the trade can be done with any Uchiha that has the Mangekyo. I think siblings is just the most sought after case.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

i think madara lost some of his power to gain the 1st speacial power. thats why he said, everyone thought he died but it was part of his plan to be complete and i think he wants to gather all of sage paths. he said the 1st and him together made the 2 path and nagato was third path. i think he wants to get all 6 paths, so he can become complete. alot of people dont take madara seriously, were talking about a man who help itachi become strong and he knows alot about the so6p, just a theory but maybe madara had some connection with him, if im wrong some put me in my place.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

The eternal mangekyo is contained in his right eye. He used his left eye for izanagi.

Status
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally Posted by oneeyeddemon View Post
    The eternal mangekyo is contained in his right eye. He used his left eye for izanagi.
    prove it... I have yet to see it resemble the EMS Madara was shown to have had...

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DOD_bld View Post
    prove it... I have yet to see it resemble the EMS Madara was shown to have had...
    The EMS looks like a combination of Madara's eye and Izuna's eye. Izuna gave Madara his eye which enabled Madara to get the mangekyo sharingan. Izuna is the brother of Madara.

Remember that the EMS is created when the mangekyo sharingan user goes blind and has a sibling's eye is transferred to replace it. The first one from Madara's brother gave Madara the mangekyo. The second eye from his brother gave him the EMS. That means that Madara could only have one eye that is EMS. The other eye that he used for Izanagi could be his original Sharingan eye or from a dead Uchiha.

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mangeky%C5%8D_Sharingan

Quote Originally Posted by JR4040 View Post
    i think madara lost some of his power to gain the 1st speacial power. thats why he said, everyone thought he died but it was part of his plan to be complete and i think he wants to gather all of sage paths. he said the 1st and him together made the 2 path and nagato was third path. i think he wants to get all 6 paths, so he can become complete. alot of people dont take madara seriously, were talking about a man who help itachi become strong and he knows alot about the so6p, just a theory but maybe madara had some connection with him, if im wrong some put me in my place.
    Madara comes from the Uchiha clan which are the descendants of So6P. The Senju clan are the other descendants.

When Madara said the "two of the six paths are now one", he was referring to him wielding the two powers of the Uchiha and the Senju which are the two descendants of the sage of the six paths.

Madara is able to gain access to the Senju powers because he possesses the Rinnegan which is the special eye that only appears in the Senju family. The Uzumaki family is related to the Senju family which is why it appeared on Nagato.

Status
    May 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JR4040 View Post
    were talking about a man who help itachi become strong and he knows alot about the so6p, just a theory but maybe madara had some connection with him, if im wrong some put me in my place.
    You are wrong! Since when the hell did Madara make Itachi powerfull? He was a prodigy way before the clan massacre.