Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 44
  1. #1
    Ten-Tails Beast oneeyeddemon's Avatar
    Status
    oneeyeddemon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    First post.

    I don't know if it is obvious enough that Sasuke will be given the Rinnegan but I figured it would be good to say it anyways. Here's my reasoning:

    The Rinnegan is needed to summon the one-eyed demon statue.

    The one-eyed demon statue is the mummified (drained of chakra) ten-tailed beast. The statue resides inside the moon. That is where the members of akatsuki have been meeting for the Illusionary Dragon Nine-Consuming Seals ceremony: on the moon itself. Obviously, only certain members can survive living there which is why the other members could only visit by projecting their chakra.

    The blind-fold of the demon statue is hiding the one-eye that is a combination of the rinnegan and sharingan. Look at the image when the sage of six-paths is squaring off against the ten-tailed beast. The one eye has the concentric rings of the rinnegan with each ring containing the magatama shapes of the sharingan.

    Madara took back the Rinnegan because he needed someone else to synchronize with the Demon statue since Pain was dead.

    Madara is obviously going to use Sasuke by giving him the rinnegan so that he will perform the ritual instead. Sasuke is now the perfect candidate to resurrect the ten-tailed beast since he possesses both the sharingan and the rinnegan.

    Nagato will eventually need to take back the rinnegan from Sasuke so that he can control the ten-tails beast.


    And that's that. Naruto might have inherited the will of Nagato but he won't get his eye-balls O.O

    Madara isn't trying to unite the six paths or anything as speculated by some. He really is just trying to reawaken the ten-tailed beast, control it, and then rule the world
     
         

  2. #2
    SAGE JR4040's Avatar
    Status
    JR4040 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the world
    Posts
    8,168
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    i like your theory, and sasuke is one my fav, but sasuke is a a#&hole he wants to do everything on his own. now that he has the EMS i think he will finish off the leaf and still kill madara. i dont think madara can talk him in to using the rinnegan because, its still on his mind that he help itachi kill the clan.
     
         

  3. #3
    Ten-Tails Beast oneeyeddemon's Avatar
    Status
    oneeyeddemon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    I believe that Madara can manipulate Sasuke into receiving the Rinnegan. Sasuke has been blinded by revenge (literally) and can be tempted to use it in order to destroy the Leaf Clan and Naruto.
     
         

  4. #4
    Academy Student
    Status
    narutobushin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    i think mandara is gonna take the eyes have to fight naruto in the middle of the fight naruto gains rinnegan like mandara said the "uzumaki red hair turned snow white" followed by naruto winning of course (yay) then having to fight sasuke like mandara said they were destined to be mortal enemys but no naruto changes his heart as he does for every hurt soul he incounters or he like quit's mid fight and sasuke beat the hell outta him saying fight back and just stop turn a new become new sanin(saknarusas) next legendary sanin naruto still genin though lol genin hokage thats pwns all or sasuke might just fall to the hands of naruto "even if he has to kill him" this times is naruto standing over sasuke unconcious {or} dead the ideas flowing as amazing it could go any way really [great theory though!!!!!]
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by JR4040 View Post
    i like your theory, and sasuke is one my fav, but sasuke is a a#&hole he wants to do everything on his own. now that he has the EMS i think he will finish off the leaf and still kill madara. i dont think madara can talk him in to using the rinnegan because, its still on his mind that he help itachi kill the clan.
    there really isn't any good proof that Sasuke has EMS since we havn't seen him since he got Itachi's eyes. I know its a bit off topic but I don't think EMS actually exists or Madara would have used it early on in the fight vs Konan. I think that Madara needs all the active sharingans from the Uchihas so that he can keep using Izunagi.

    As for the theory at hand, I don't believe that Madara will give Sasuke the rinnegan. I say this because I believe that you have to have Senju DNA to use it. I say that because Nagato was recently revealed to be part of the Uzumaki clan and they are distant relatives to the Senju clan, atleast thats what Kushina told Naruto. Since Sasuke is Uchiha without any actual Senju DNA, I believe that its impossible for him to use those eyes and that Madara will use the rinnegan eyes instead.
     
         

  6. #6
    Ten-Tails Beast oneeyeddemon's Avatar
    Status
    oneeyeddemon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by Good Luck Bear View Post
    As for the theory at hand, I don't believe that Madara will give Sasuke the rinnegan. I say this because I believe that you have to have Senju DNA to use it. I say that because Nagato was recently revealed to be part of the Uzumaki clan and they are distant relatives to the Senju clan, atleast thats what Kushina told Naruto. Since Sasuke is Uchiha without any actual Senju DNA, I believe that its impossible for him to use those eyes and that Madara will use the rinnegan eyes instead.
    Interesting point. Though, Kakashi wasn't an Uchiha but he was able to get an eye transplant and control the Sharingan and even evolve it Mangekyo. I don't think DNA is an issue if you want to control the eyes. I think that DNA would only allow you to be born with the eyes. Aside from that, the Uchiha and Senju are cousins so technically their DNA is similar.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyeddemon View Post
    Interesting point. Though, Kakashi wasn't an Uchiha but he was able to get an eye transplant and control the Sharingan and even evolve it Mangekyo. I don't think DNA is an issue if you want to control the eyes. I think that DNA would only allow you to be born with the eyes. Aside from that, the Uchiha and Senju are cousins so technically their DNA is similar.
    With Kakashi, the Sharingan is actives 24/7 and it took him nearly 13 years to be able to use MS and can only use Kumai two or three times before he's completly out of chakra. I think the rinnegan is different from the sharingan because the rinnegan has only been seen twice, once in the So6P and in Nagato and Nagato is a direct relative to the Senju clan. Because its a doujutsu thats only been seen twice in the ninja world, which is why I don't think that Sasuke will able to properly use the rinnegan.
     
         

  8. #8
    The Real AKATSUKI incme2002's Avatar
    Status
    incme2002 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Whirpool Village
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    It's not even possible that Sasuke can get the Rinnegan coz Madara want the power of that eye to become the so6p.
     
         

  9. #9
    Ten-Tails Beast oneeyeddemon's Avatar
    Status
    oneeyeddemon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    I think Madara wants someone else to synch with the demon statue because it drains the person of their chakra. Pain became very emaciated when he first performed the Demon Statue Summoning. Madara wants to use someone else to synch because Madara would be drained if he did it. He chose Sasuke to do it, so he must know something that we don't bout who can use the Rinnegan. Maybe the demon statue summoning isn't the hard to do if you have the Rinnegan. The complicated stuff came later.

    I imagine that Madara is going to give Sasuke the Rinnegan in order simply perform the seal ceremony and nothing more.
     
         

  10. #10
    Sannin JiraiyaSensei's Avatar
    Status
    JiraiyaSensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    didnt Madara actually say that he wants to sync sasuke with gedo?

    if the Rinnegan is a requirement to summon gedo mazo, then sasuke will get it
     
         

  11. #11
    Member uzumakiclanrules's Avatar
    Status
    uzumakiclanrules is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by Good Luck Bear View Post
    As for the theory at hand, I don't believe that Madara will give Sasuke the rinnegan. I say this because I believe that you have to have Senju DNA to use it. I say that because Nagato was recently revealed to be part of the Uzumaki clan and they are distant relatives to the Senju clan, atleast thats what Kushina told Naruto. Since Sasuke is Uchiha without any actual Senju DNA, I believe that its impossible for him to use those eyes and that Madara will use the rinnegan eyes instead.
    So, from what you're saying, it can be inferred that Madara did actually give the rinnegan to Nagato because he knew Nagato was an Uzumaki?

    Interesting...I kinda like this theory...

    So, that means, if by any chance Naruto ends up with Nagato's rinnegan, he'd be able to use it right?
     
         

  12. #12
    Prodigy of the Village The White Fang of Konoha's Avatar
    Status
    The White Fang of Konoha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by uzumakiclanrules View Post
    So, from what you're saying, it can be inferred that Madara did actually give the rinnegan to Nagato because he knew Nagato was an Uzumaki?

    Interesting...I kinda like this theory...

    So, that means, if by any chance Naruto ends up with Nagato's rinnegan, he'd be able to use it right?
    In theory, yes. The general idea is you need to be of the Senju clan. What was stated is that the Uzumaki clan is a distant relative of the Senju, but share some sort of blood connection. Thusly, Uzumaki's can control what the Senju clan could, like Rinnegan or become a modern reincarnation of the SoSP due to the bloodline trait.

    Further supporting the connection/theory is that Naruto, after he learned to control the Fox looked like, or his chakra embodied the shape of the Sage of Six Paths.
     
         

  13. #13
    吸血鬼 ~Cross Marian~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Cross Marian~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Where the treasure of Gold D Roger is located
    Posts
    8,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    Wouldnt surprise me If Madara trick him to use it imo.
     
         

  14. #14
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    Sasuke will not obtain them.
    It makes no sense.
    If madara mixed the rinnegan with his EMS he would be pretty unstoppable already.
    Sasuke's only purpose is to become a headless corpse.
     
         

  15. #15
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyeddemon View Post
    First post.

    I don't know if it is obvious enough that Sasuke will be given the Rinnegan but I figured it would be good to say it anyways. Here's my reasoning:

    The Rinnegan is needed to summon the one-eyed demon statue.

    The one-eyed demon statue is the mummified (drained of chakra) ten-tailed beast. The statue resides inside the moon. That is where the members of akatsuki have been meeting for the Illusionary Dragon Nine-Consuming Seals ceremony: on the moon itself. Obviously, only certain members can survive living there which is why the other members could only visit by projecting their chakra.

    The blind-fold of the demon statue is hiding the one-eye that is a combination of the rinnegan and sharingan. Look at the image when the sage of six-paths is squaring off against the ten-tailed beast. The one eye has the concentric rings of the rinnegan with each ring containing the magatama shapes of the sharingan.

    Madara took back the Rinnegan because he needed someone else to synchronize with the Demon statue since Pain was dead.

    Madara is obviously going to use Sasuke by giving him the rinnegan so that he will perform the ritual instead. Sasuke is now the perfect candidate to resurrect the ten-tailed beast since he possesses both the sharingan and the rinnegan.

    Nagato will eventually need to take back the rinnegan from Sasuke so that he can control the ten-tails beast.


    And that's that. Naruto might have inherited the will of Nagato but he won't get his eye-balls O.O

    Madara isn't trying to unite the six paths or anything as speculated by some. He really is just trying to reawaken the ten-tailed beast, control it, and then rule the world
    Where it is said, that sealing chamber is located on Moon, If it would have been, I dont think so that during Gaara rescue arc, Naruto and others would have been able to go there.
    You are saying not all can survive their, but everyone is shown in that chamber, Remember when Akatsuki was talking abt Sasuke killing Oro, at that time nearly every member was present their and no one was projecting their Chakras.
     
         

  16. #16
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    Think about it, Sasuke is the last real Uchiha with the exception of Madara. But he tried to kill the clan. So Sasuke is the anti hero with the sharingan trying to find the truth about his clan in quest for power. There is no way that he will get the Rinnegan. Then basically the Uchiha clan is finished. If anything at most he will get something like that Juubi eye with circles and more sharingan toemoes in it. But I doubt Kishimoto would finish the Uchiha's like that I think that in the end the body and the eyes, senju and uchiha will be reunited in a happy or sad ending but for the first time since the S06p sepperated his powers there will be peace again.
     
         

  17. #17
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    I would love for Sasuke to gain the rinnegan. It would give is eyes more power than EMS and would put him on the same level as Naruto. Naruto has Rikudou and sage mode which he can combine and have more raw power than anyone else since the Rikudou sennin himself and a combination of the rinnegan and EMS would give Sasuke the greatest eyes since the Rikudou sennin.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member ibrahimballa20's Avatar
    Status
    ibrahimballa20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    i think nagatos rinnegan power might have transfered to naruto
     
         

  19. #19
    Akisha's Avatar
    Status
    Akisha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Behind yo mama...
    Posts
    10,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)
     



    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    Interesting theory.
    But I think u have missunderstod smth... Look I'm gonna quote u here:

    "That is where the members of akatsuki have been meeting for the Illusionary Dragon Nine-Consuming Seals ceremony: on the moon itself. Obviously, only certain members can survive living there which is why the other members could only visit by projecting their chakra."

    Everyone can go there and live there (if he wants).
    Now. The team that captures a certain Jinchuriki is taking the body to where the statue is. And the others are just projecting their chakra.
    We've Sasori and Deidara go there with Gaara. Itachi and Kisame, even Madara and Zetsu. What I'm trying to say is that everyone could go there. It's not necesey to project their chacra. But they are around the world serching for the Jinchuriki that's why they are projecting their chacra.
     
         

  20. #20
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poetry in motion.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    I dont think so he will be so powerful
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member j mafia13's Avatar
    Status
    j mafia13 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    sasuke does not need or will get the rinnegan because he has the eternal mangekyou sharingan.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    Doubt it, it was shown in the manga that the statue was a summon used by nagato, more specifically kuchiyose: Gedo Mazo
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    If you think about it logically this theory is quite sound its one I have posted on a seperate thread myself.

    Everyone keeps saying "no way Sasuke will be too powerful"

    Answer me this at Sasukes current level AGAINST Naruto's current level, with complete control over the Yang element of the Kyuubi does Sasuke even stand a chance?

    I mean Naruto's speed, power and no doubt healing ability have increased tenfold AND he has Sage Mode to enhance those MORE!!!
    Plus more chakra to use than ever before.

    Everyone just think about it.

    Pein against Naruto with Sage Mode lost after a very long battle.

    Lets go back in time Pein against Naruto with Kyuubi Control & Sage Mode...fight over in 1 minute.

    Ok so Sasuke has Ameratsu, Susanoo and EMS. Im betting Naruto's speed will make the Sharingan's use redundant bar maybe slowing his movements down a tad. Genjutsu might work but against Naruto's chakra's level I'l guess he's able to get out of Genjutsu easily and he can detect emotions so being able to sense he's in genjustu maybe. Ok so Susanoo...Naruto is smart enough to let Sasuke wear his chakra out or....more than likely he'll do this - Relentlessly attack Susanoo until Sasuke has to release it. Ameratsu focuses on what Sasuke looks at...Naruto could be there 1 second and have his fist in Sasukes face the next.

    SASUKE NEEDS the Rinnegan to even stand a chance against Naruto!

    And on another more selfish note IMAGINE HOW FCKN EPIC THAT BATTLE IS GONNA BE!!!!
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    Oh and also about your theory about this Statue being on the Moon.....it could be true as it does have 10 fingers and the Rinnegan has a lot of summoning ability. So yeah Im not saying yes but...maybe. I d believe the statue is like the Juubi though.

    And about Sasuke just getting EMS then getting the Rinnegan.

    Sharingan isnt a CONSTANT eye technique like Hyuga you have to activate it Rinnegan is CONSTANTLY on so Sasuke would still have his EMS but just needs to activate it and would look like the Juubis eyes a hybrid Sharingan Rinnegan.
     
         

  25. #25
    Crazy Psycho miyako uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    miyako uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    the hidden leaf village
    Posts
    1,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Sasuke will get the Rinnegan

    I so think your theory is right he could use sasuke for that or he is getting it for hisself and i agree also that sasuke is an ASS cause he left the leaf.........its so sad.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •