Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    This user has no status.

What happened With Nagato Uzumaki

So as we all now know, Nagato was an Uzumaki and Madara 'gave him the Rinnegan'. This is what I think happened...

-Nagato Uzumaki was born into the poor country called the Whirpool Country during the time of war

-When Nagato was born, Madara seized the opportunity to find himself a new and manipulatable vessel for the Rinnegan

-Madara transplanted an unawakened Rinnegan from the SO6P's dead body

-Madara knew that everyone in the Whirpool would be destroyed, so he waited until this took place. After it did, he allowed Nagato to do whatever he wanted, knowing it wouldn't matter in the long run

-After Jiraiya left them and Akatsuki was formed, Madara gave away intel to both sides of the war that they were dangerous, asking them to attack the group

-Nagato awakened his Rinnegan according to Madara's plans, Yahiko was killed, and Madara came out of hiding

-He told Nagato that 'peace' could only be achieved through his moon's eye plan and Nagato's pain

-Madara asked Zetsu to reincarnate the dead bodies he selected to become the 6 paths of pain

So that is what I think happened! Please Comment!

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: What happened With Nagato Uzumaki

Sounds cool, I just want proof from someone else that madera gave nagato the rinnegan. Some other character needs to say it before I will believe it all the way lol

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

may be but i also think that former head of hidden rain village hanzou is also madara uchiha he killed yahiko so that negato becomes more unstable and he turned him to his colours

Status
    Aug 2010
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Quote Originally Posted by 8me View Post
    may be but i also think that former head of hidden rain village hanzou is also madara uchiha he killed yahiko so that negato becomes more unstable and he turned him to his colours
    I don't think Madara was Hanzou (or controling Hanzou, if that's what u mean). Hanzou had his own reasons to kill Yahiko. Rember when Nagato used his Rinnegan, Hanzou was so spurised, it couldn't be Madara really...

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    So as we all now know, Nagato was an Uzumaki and Madara 'gave him the Rinnegan'. This is what I think happened...

-Nagato Uzumaki was born into the poor country called the Whirpool Country during the time of war

-When Nagato was born, Madara seized the opportunity to find himself a new and manipulatable vessel for the Rinnegan

-Madara knew that everyone in the Whirpool would be destroyed, so he waited until this took place. After it did, he allowed Nagato to do whatever he wanted, knowing it wouldn't matter in the long run

-After Jiraiya left them and Akatsuki was formed, Madara gave away intel to both sides of the war that they were dangerous, asking them to attack the group

-Nagato awakened his Rinnegan according to Madara's plans, Yahiko was killed, and Madara came out of hiding

-He told Nagato that 'peace' could only be achieved through his moon's eye plan and Nagato's pain

-Madara asked Zetsu to reincarnate the dead bodies he selected to become the 6 paths of pain

good theory but the only problem is madara couldn't implant an unawakened rinnengan from so6p.i think it's clear for everyone that the so6p had his rinnengan awakened)

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

i think your theory is very close to the truth, as you could be right and it says in the manga that nagato was an uzumaki soo..

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nonameforu View Post
    good theory but the only problem is madara couldn't implant an unawakened rinnengan from so6p.i think it's clear for everyone that the so6p had his rinnengan awakened)
    but when you die, doesn't the eye unawaken? Remember Obito, he said, "Hurry and transplant the eye Rin, I'm dying."

Status
    Aug 2010
    In the shadows....waiting for you to come....
    This user has no status.

Hwy,I belive that the rinnengan was always awake,even when madara inplanted it in yahiko,but he wos yust a child and and he didnt know how to use it. -becouse he killed that soldier with his rinnengan wen he wos training wits yiraja....and I hawe a strange feeling that naruto will become the rinnengan in the end....

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post

your theory sound very good, there is just one thing!!, the Nagato had activated the rinnegan since a child, even Jiraiya noticed it and thats why he decided to train him...I like the theory, and it would make sense if it was not for that.....but since he had rinnegan since a child the rest of your theory, would not make sense.....or at least i dont get it....

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    The world is yours

Nagato uzumaki the legend is no dead yet

Status
    Sep 2010
    Where the treasure of Gold D Roger is located
    This user has no status.

I wonder if it can be Madara who did start the second great ninja war by pulling some threads but what threads I dont know. Anyway By making so much disaster, sorrow and hate into the people he did find a boy who were filled the ingredients to be able to activate the rinnegan by using the Izinagi(?) An idea I come up with

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshigaki Kisame akatsuki View Post
    I wonder if it can be Madara who did start the second great ninja war by pulling some threads but what threads I dont know. Anyway By making so much disaster, sorrow and hate into the people he did find a boy who were filled the ingredients to be able to activate the rinnegan by using the Izinagi(?) An idea I come up with
    I wonder if it was Madara who started all the Shinobi wars we know of today. Being around 120 years old, it would give him a great amount of time to manipulate the Naruto world and play both sides against each other.

As for what happened with Nagato, if any of you like there's a theory of mine, http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...hiogakure.html, that discusses what could have happened to Nagato with some interesting twists on the side. Some ideas for people to use, if they wish.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Where the treasure of Gold D Roger is located
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    I wonder if it was Madara who started all the Shinobi wars we know of today. Being around 120 years old, it would give him a great amount of time to manipulate the Naruto world and play both sides against each other.

As for what happened with Nagato, if any of you like there's a theory of mine, http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...hiogakure.html, that discusses what could have happened to Nagato with some interesting twists on the side. Some ideas for people to use, if they wish.
    Interesting :D

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshigaki Kisame akatsuki View Post
    Interesting :D
    Thanks.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

your theory is good but i think it was madara who put it off the death of yahiko to cause nagato to go mad so madara can fuse him with gedo mazo and another question is karin an uzumaki i mean the red hair the special healing chakra and sensory type?

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

I think that's a pretty good theory, but doesn't Nagato have the power to resurrect people? I don't think Zetsu would have done it.. I didn't think he could resurrect people..

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara19Senpai View Post
    I think that's a pretty good theory, but doesn't Nagato have the power to resurrect people? I don't think Zetsu would have done it.. I didn't think he could resurrect people..
    Ah, but Nagato didn't truly resurrect the 6 paths. They were just like puppets being manipulated by chakra. So resurrection wasn't necessary

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Prob the reason why Madara claims that he gave the Rinnegan to Nagato is that he is the one who teach Nagato how to use fully his Rinnegan eye.

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    I don't think Madara was Hanzou (or controling Hanzou, if that's what u mean). Hanzou had his own reasons to kill Yahiko. Rember when Nagato used his Rinnegan, Hanzou was so spurised, it couldn't be Madara really...
    That funny, I thought Madara was danzou.

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    That is funny i thought madara was danzou.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»