Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: What happened With Nagato Uzumaki

Quote Originally Posted by Nanimoto View Post
    Hwy,I belive that the rinnengan was always awake,even when madara inplanted it in yahiko,but he wos yust a child and and he didnt know how to use it. -becouse he killed that soldier with his rinnengan wen he wos training wits yiraja....and I hawe a strange feeling that naruto will become the rinnengan in the end....
    Me to

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: What happened With Nagato Uzumaki

it a good theory but Tobi couldn't have given Nagato the rinnegan from the SO6P. He died probably over a thousand years ago. Even if he did know were his body was his eyes were long since turned to liquid. The eyes are the first to decompose.

He could have discovered the SO6P body and took some DNA from it and implanted it inside a fetus or a new born baby from a Uzumaki baby.

Tobi has the most powerful manipulation jutsu. He could have tricked the shinobi to kill his parents so Nagato could unlock it and Jiraiya to train him so he could master it. All the sequences in Nagato's life could have been manipulated for Nagato to strengthen his Rinnegan. So in the end Tobi could just pluck them and have a power rinnegan.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12