Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2011
    somewhere in the fire country under a waterfall
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

[QUOTE=adrieab;2474667]i think that u can figure this out if ppl stop believing that the natural root of uzumakis is konoha cause is not, he's mom was taken from her village to konoha so she could have the 9 tailed beast... so she might be from the villages konoha protects. it also could be that the rinegan is a cursed eye just like madara refers to the sharingan and the activation of it's powers was to kill somebody just like nagato did when he was little defending his friend. but the question rises how does kakashi has a sharingan 2 level like magyako (idunno how to write it my apologies) and he didn't kill he's best friend... not directly atleast there is more to these eyes than we could asume i guess...[/QUO

obito uchiha was crush with a big stone and only half of him was not destroyed but he knew he would die thus he gave kakashi his eye which was not crushed ,in fact kakashi took it off and the action may be call killing because obito died just after the action

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara lied to Konan he didnt give Nagato the rinnegan

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

by giving nagato a portion of his power, similar to what happened with another character we know. or madara genetically re- engineered the rinnegan.

only two ways this can happen madara had a set of eyes already or nagato had the ability madara just unlocked it.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara knocked Nagato out, and put the eyes into his sockets.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Like this!

He handed them to him, and said dont run with scizzors

simple answers are usually the best.

Last edited by sleaves; 04-20-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Two-Tailed Monster Cat
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The sage of six paths passed his power on to 2 boys. One of them formed the Senju clan and the other one the Uchiha clan. The 2 clans were destined to be rivals for ever. So naruto obtaining the Rinnegan is only possible if sasuke gets it too so they are kept somewhat equal. It is possible knowing sasuke's trent to kill people he works for and taking their abilities so its possible he would take Madara's rinnegan and only then would naruto get his. And maybe after that they would make the perfect world together just like the good old sage intended
    Oh and as people said that madara lived a very long life, wasn't he about the same age as the first hokage (around 25 when nagato was born) so he cant really be that old as he only learned to be immortal afte rgettign the magekyo sharingan. (he couldnt have been the one the sage gave the eyes to cuz he had and uchiha brother)

Last edited by Yugito Nii aka Nibi; 05-26-2011 at 08:56 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yugito Nii aka Nibi View Post
    The sage of six paths passed his power on to 2 boys. One of them formed the Senju clan and the other one the Uchiha clan. The 2 clans were destined to be rivals for ever. So naruto obtaining the Rinnegan is only possible if sasuke gets it too so they are kept somewhat equal. It is possible knowing sasuke's trent to kill people he works for and taking their abilities so its possible he would take Madara's rinnegan and only then would naruto get his. And maybe after that they would make the perfect world together just like the good old sage intended
    Oh and as people said that madara lived a very long life, wasn't he about the same age as the first hokage (around 25 when nagato was born) so he cant really be that old as he only learned to be immortal afte rgettign the magekyo sharingan. (he couldnt have been the one the sage gave the eyes to cuz he had and uchiha brother)
    I don't know the exact time line, but no, 25 years old is not correct. Maybe the first Hokage was 25, when Jiraiya is born. The second Hokage, about the same age as the first, was Hokage when he spoke to the future third and danzo, when they were inexperienced, likely Genin. 3rd taught Jiraiya who was about 50 or early 50s, like "old lady" Tsunade, in the present. Jiraiya was maybe 25 as a Sannin when he met Nagato. Minato was fighting in that while Nagato was a child. So Nagato is older than Itachi, and even Kakashi, (who was trained by Minato) but younger than Minato, who was hokage when Naruto was born, Probably just over 30. Nagato would probably around 32. And Kakashi 28.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Zion~ View Post
    hey this just damned on me, how do you think that madara gave rinnegan to Nagato??

i have a theory on this, I believe that Madara might be nagato's father!!!
    just think of it...

how do you make the rinnegan be born???

You have to mix both the senju clan and uchia??
    how you think this was acomplished???
    madara problably married a uzumaki!!!
    had a baby,once both paths met, rinnegan was born???
    and like he did with his brother, sacrificed him for the rinnegan!!!
    it would also make sense, of why he cut his hair, and wore the mask, around Nagato!!! he never showed his face to him!!!

and howmadara knew that he was an Uzumaki!!!

feel free to discuss!!!
    mmmmmmm that does make peferct sence?? but y kill his own son??

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Zion~ View Post
    hey this just damned on me, how do you think that madara gave rinnegan to Nagato??

i have a theory on this, I believe that Madara might be nagato's father!!!
    just think of it...

how do you make the rinnegan be born???

You have to mix both the senju clan and uchia??
    how you think this was acomplished???
    madara problably married a uzumaki!!!
    had a baby,once both paths met, rinnegan was born???
    and like he did with his brother, sacrificed him for the rinnegan!!!
    it would also make sense, of why he cut his hair, and wore the mask, around Nagato!!! he never showed his face to him!!!

and howmadara knew that he was an Uzumaki!!!

feel free to discuss!!!
    I like this theory, but I would change a bit now that we know more. As it was mentioned, the rinnegan must come from the senju/uchiha bloodline. But the only clan related to both might be the uzumaki. As A mentioned Kushina had a strong chakra ( trade of the elder son of the so6p) and incredible life force ( trade of the younger son). If someone with the senju/uchiha powers like Madara hook up with an Usumaki this could offspring someone with the rinnegan. Which could be part of Madara's plan.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    Is there any proof of what you said in the manga either? I doubt he used Izanagi, but how many of the threads that we right on here have proof in the manga.
    i LOVE WHENeVER this happens in a thread

As usual, we can only deream of conspiring with theories.....

I guess it could be possible, I wouldn`t dare to discard the theory right away. There`s just so much we don`t know about the main villain

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Madara lied that Konan would tell him where Nagato is.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay, im new to this site, but i couldn't help myself but to make an account to contribute.

First off, Madara had to lie, he did not physically give Nagato the Rinnegan, just no, Madara is an egocentrical manipulative lunatic that will do anything to get his way, even kill his little brother, so there is no doubt he would lie to find Nagatos body.

My opinion is (if Madara really gave Nagato the eyes physically) it would have had to be when they were all passed out after the Rock ninja attacked them, take in account Nagato said he didn't remmember anything, anything at all, not even attacking, i believe they were all either knocked out by the rock ninja and then Madara came in, took him out and planted the eyes, or he just Genjutsued the hell out of them.

The only questions is, how did Madara get ahold of the eyes, well, i for one believe there can be more than 1 Rinnegan, just like the other Doujutsus.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexzUchiha View Post
    Okay, im new to this site, but i couldn't help myself but to make an account to contribute.

First off, Madara had to lie, he did not physically give Nagato the Rinnegan, just no, Madara is an egocentrical manipulative lunatic that will do anything to get his way, even kill his little brother, so there is no doubt he would lie to find Nagatos body.

My opinion is (if Madara really gave Nagato the eyes physically) it would have had to be when they were all passed out after the Rock ninja attacked them, take in account Nagato said he didn't remmember anything, anything at all, not even attacking, i believe they were all either knocked out by the rock ninja and then Madara came in, took him out and planted the eyes, or he just Genjutsued the hell out of them.

The only questions is, how did Madara get ahold of the eyes, well, i for one believe there can be more than 1 Rinnegan, just like the other Doujutsus.
    Yes they are good possibilities and makes sense for what we know as of now. So will see what happens. There should be a thread for how many lies has madara said so far.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexzUchiha View Post

I agree and doubt that he physically gave Nagato rinnegan. Madara seemed to believe that he had a prior claim to rinnegan- Being ego centric and believing himself from the direct liange from the elder son of the Rikodu he may reallyu believe that it was his to begin with.

Maybe he knew about Naato's and his parents Identeity and potential and made Konoha ninjas attack them- because after killing his parents the shinobies were a bit shocked and wondered how could they mistake those civilians for enemy shinobies and said sorry to Nagato, just before his rinnegan awoke for the first time.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Nope..no...

Madara found the rinnegan laying in a basket in themiddle of a street, then spat on Nagato and set the rinnegan on him. It`s so obvious!!!

I aGree with IsThat Necessary... I believe it`got to do more with an ideological argumetn than with an actual fact... Madara just thinks the world owes him

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    In hibernate mode

Maybe he did say that the rinnegan originally came from him because he did something so Nagato can unlock the power of his eyes. The manga didn't tell what happened to Nagato before akatsuki is made with the 9 members being shown in the series plus Nagato and Madara knew each other a long time ago.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He used Izanagi

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLaRule View Post
    In my theory this is how Rinnegan born.
    You need a child with Senju traits, as the SO6P's 2 kids right? as the other had the eyes, and they other is the rest. If you transplant a sharingan into a Senju, it will mutate, and become a Rinnegan. So, Senju's doesn't meant to have the "eyes" that's why it mutated, to be a Rinnegan, as basically now the user has the "eyes" to. I think Madara needed some kind of pair of sharingans to be awakenned by a Senju, and the result would be a Rinnegan.
    if this is true, (and i kno ths shld b another thred) then if itachi's gift to naruto was sharign, it could mutat nto rinengan(sory bout mi spelng)

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time flies like an arrow,
    fruit flies like a banana.

senju powers + uchiha powers = rinnegan
    uzumaki = blood related to senju

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
    senju powers + uchiha powers = rinnegan
    uzumaki = blood related to senju
    Yeah, that is the only option, that makes sense. This is probably Itachi's ''gift''. Now Naruto has to see someone close to him dying like Nagato did.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Let see if this fits the little facts we do have, My theory is as follow SO6P was an Uzumaki all Uzumaki are born with the Rinnegan, in order to keep peace the Uzumaki sealed away the Rinnegan from themselves. Madara knew this and used His Sharigan to break that seal in Nagato at the instance He saw His parent kill, when the seal was at it weakest, Basically like He did to Kushina seal at Naruto birth remember? This might fit.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    I agree and doubt that he physically gave Nagato rinnegan. Madara seemed to believe that he had a prior claim to rinnegan- Being ego centric and believing himself from the direct liange from the elder son of the Rikodu he may reallyu believe that it was his to begin with.

Maybe he knew about Naato's and his parents Identeity and potential and made Konoha ninjas attack them- because after killing his parents the shinobies were a bit shocked and wondered how could they mistake those civilians for enemy shinobies and said sorry to Nagato, just before his rinnegan awoke for the first time.
    yes that is just like my thoughts :D madara used konoha ninjas to attack nagatos parents under his genjutsu . and saw rinnegan awakening but he could do somethink to increase the possiblity cause we saw him near nagato when he was a baby...

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok first of all, madara didnt marry an uzamaki neither did he have nagato. the man with the mask that calls himself madara isnt the real madara, i know this because if you look at manga chapter 575 kabuto summons the real madara to fight the kages, hes way more powerful than that masked man. as of right now we dont know who the masked man is but we should find out later in the manga. i dont know how nagato got the rinnegan but it wasnt from madara, because madara was dead, and that man with the mask isnt even a real uchiha, because he cant even use mongekyou sharingan, like the real madara. also he only had the sharingan in one eye, thats why he wore that mask. my geus is, that masked man is a powered up version of a zetsu. i say that because if you look at the episode with the time he fites minato, when minato hits him with rasengan, white stuff starts to drip off of him, this is only a theory though.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think tobi stole madara's rinnegan after he died and transplanted into nagato.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sticky tape my friend sticky tape

Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»