Page 7 of 9 « First ... 3456789 Last»
Results 121 to 140 of 167
  1. #121
    Trinket's Avatar
    Status
    Trinket is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,526
    Location
    bed
    ★ the premium fairy xD
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    It's a good theory, but Nagato became an orphan in the war - meaning his parents died. Madara is still alive, so obviously there's a loophole there =/
     
         

  2. #122
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,033
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    (haven't read the earlier posts)
    my theory is that madara just gave nagato normal sharingan. and then it, with uchiha dna mutated in senju body to rinnegan

    that in my opinion is the simplest way. and if that is true then Madara wasn't lying when he said he gave Nagato rinnegan, 'cause he technically speaking did.
     
         

  3. #123
    Trinket's Avatar
    Status
    Trinket is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,526
    Location
    bed
    ★ the premium fairy xD
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    (haven't read the earlier posts)
    my theory is that madara just gave nagato normal sharingan. and then it, with uchiha dna mutated in senju body to rinnegan
    This is certainly the best theory I've read regarding Nagato's Rinnegan xD
    Definitely makes sense.
     
         

  4. #124
    Academy Student
    Status
    man who know the truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28
    Location
    somewhere in the fire country under a waterfall
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Zion~ View Post
    i disagree, but again we wont be for certain until they speak of this on the manga
    this is to tell you my theory


    these two persons supposed to be nagatos parents are not his true parents ,thats the explanation .maybe madaras son or another uchiha married a senju and when the baby was borned the mother died and the father couldnt look after the baby because of war or etc..... then he decided to abandon the baby .he gave the two persons............. the baby.madara founded the uchihas thus all the uchiha are like his heritage and the baby was HIS
     
         

  5. #125
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,154
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    LOVVE YOUR SIG
     



    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
    (haven't read the earlier posts)
    my theory is that madara just gave nagato normal sharingan. and then it, with uchiha dna mutated in senju body to rinnegan

    that in my opinion is the simplest way. and if that is true then Madara wasn't lying when he said he gave Nagato rinnegan, 'cause he technically speaking did.
    He might have been behind Hanzo's and Danzou ambush too... Saw the rennigan and planned elaborately and thus thinks it's his to claim.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 04-19-2011 at 05:22 PM.

  6. #126
    Academy Student
    Status
    man who know the truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28
    Location
    somewhere in the fire country under a waterfall
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    [QUOTE=adrieab;2474667]i think that u can figure this out if ppl stop believing that the natural root of uzumakis is konoha cause is not, he's mom was taken from her village to konoha so she could have the 9 tailed beast... so she might be from the villages konoha protects. it also could be that the rinegan is a cursed eye just like madara refers to the sharingan and the activation of it's powers was to kill somebody just like nagato did when he was little defending his friend. but the question rises how does kakashi has a sharingan 2 level like magyako (idunno how to write it my apologies) and he didn't kill he's best friend... not directly atleast there is more to these eyes than we could asume i guess...[/QUO

    obito uchiha was crush with a big stone and only half of him was not destroyed but he knew he would die thus he gave kakashi his eye which was not crushed ,in fact kakashi took it off and the action may be call killing because obito died just after the action
     
         

  7. #127
    Banned
    Status
    Jitsugan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    281
    Location
    V.A.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Madara lied to Konan he didnt give Nagato the rinnegan
     
         

  8. #128
    ANBU GRAVITY SAGE KASTAWAY's Avatar
    Status
    KASTAWAY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    527
    Location
    Mountain Mist Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    by giving nagato a portion of his power, similar to what happened with another character we know. or madara genetically re- engineered the rinnegan.

    only two ways this can happen madara had a set of eyes already or nagato had the ability madara just unlocked it.
     
         

  9. #129
    Member xShinra Tensei's Avatar
    Status
    xShinra Tensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Madara knocked Nagato out, and put the eyes into his sockets.
     
         

  10. #130
    Member sleaves's Avatar
    Status
    sleaves is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    239
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Like this!

    He handed them to him, and said dont run with scizzors

    simple answers are usually the best.
     
         
    Last edited by sleaves; 04-20-2011 at 07:18 PM.

  11. #131
    Two-Tailed Monster Cat
    Status
    Yugito Nii aka Nibi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    The sage of six paths passed his power on to 2 boys. One of them formed the Senju clan and the other one the Uchiha clan. The 2 clans were destined to be rivals for ever. So naruto obtaining the Rinnegan is only possible if sasuke gets it too so they are kept somewhat equal. It is possible knowing sasuke's trent to kill people he works for and taking their abilities so its possible he would take Madara's rinnegan and only then would naruto get his. And maybe after that they would make the perfect world together just like the good old sage intended
    Oh and as people said that madara lived a very long life, wasn't he about the same age as the first hokage (around 25 when nagato was born) so he cant really be that old as he only learned to be immortal afte rgettign the magekyo sharingan. (he couldnt have been the one the sage gave the eyes to cuz he had and uchiha brother)
     
         
    Last edited by Yugito Nii aka Nibi; 05-26-2011 at 09:56 PM.

  12. #132
    Academy Student Megalactus's Avatar
    Status
    Megalactus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugito Nii aka Nibi View Post
    The sage of six paths passed his power on to 2 boys. One of them formed the Senju clan and the other one the Uchiha clan. The 2 clans were destined to be rivals for ever. So naruto obtaining the Rinnegan is only possible if sasuke gets it too so they are kept somewhat equal. It is possible knowing sasuke's trent to kill people he works for and taking their abilities so its possible he would take Madara's rinnegan and only then would naruto get his. And maybe after that they would make the perfect world together just like the good old sage intended
    Oh and as people said that madara lived a very long life, wasn't he about the same age as the first hokage (around 25 when nagato was born) so he cant really be that old as he only learned to be immortal afte rgettign the magekyo sharingan. (he couldnt have been the one the sage gave the eyes to cuz he had and uchiha brother)
    I don't know the exact time line, but no, 25 years old is not correct. Maybe the first Hokage was 25, when Jiraiya is born. The second Hokage, about the same age as the first, was Hokage when he spoke to the future third and danzo, when they were inexperienced, likely Genin. 3rd taught Jiraiya who was about 50 or early 50s, like "old lady" Tsunade, in the present. Jiraiya was maybe 25 as a Sannin when he met Nagato. Minato was fighting in that while Nagato was a child. So Nagato is older than Itachi, and even Kakashi, (who was trained by Minato) but younger than Minato, who was hokage when Naruto was born, Probably just over 30. Nagato would probably around 32. And Kakashi 28.
     
         

  13. #133
    sage ypgalex's Avatar
    Status
    ypgalex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Zion~ View Post
    hey this just damned on me, how do you think that madara gave rinnegan to Nagato??

    i have a theory on this, I believe that Madara might be nagato's father!!!
    just think of it...

    how do you make the rinnegan be born???

    You have to mix both the senju clan and uchia??
    how you think this was acomplished???
    madara problably married a uzumaki!!!
    had a baby,once both paths met, rinnegan was born???
    and like he did with his brother, sacrificed him for the rinnegan!!!
    it would also make sense, of why he cut his hair, and wore the mask, around Nagato!!! he never showed his face to him!!!

    and howmadara knew that he was an Uzumaki!!!

    feel free to discuss!!!
    mmmmmmm that does make peferct sence?? but y kill his own son??
     
         

  14. #134
    Member
    Status
    NinjaKamui is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    120
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Zion~ View Post
    hey this just damned on me, how do you think that madara gave rinnegan to Nagato??

    i have a theory on this, I believe that Madara might be nagato's father!!!
    just think of it...

    how do you make the rinnegan be born???

    You have to mix both the senju clan and uchia??
    how you think this was acomplished???
    madara problably married a uzumaki!!!
    had a baby,once both paths met, rinnegan was born???
    and like he did with his brother, sacrificed him for the rinnegan!!!
    it would also make sense, of why he cut his hair, and wore the mask, around Nagato!!! he never showed his face to him!!!

    and howmadara knew that he was an Uzumaki!!!

    feel free to discuss!!!
    I like this theory, but I would change a bit now that we know more. As it was mentioned, the rinnegan must come from the senju/uchiha bloodline. But the only clan related to both might be the uzumaki. As A mentioned Kushina had a strong chakra ( trade of the elder son of the so6p) and incredible life force ( trade of the younger son). If someone with the senju/uchiha powers like Madara hook up with an Usumaki this could offspring someone with the rinnegan. Which could be part of Madara's plan.
     
         

  15. #135
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,580
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    Is there any proof of what you said in the manga either? I doubt he used Izanagi, but how many of the threads that we right on here have proof in the manga.
    i LOVE WHENeVER this happens in a thread

    As usual, we can only deream of conspiring with theories.....


    I guess it could be possible, I wouldn`t dare to discard the theory right away. There`s just so much we don`t know about the main villain
     
         

  16. #136
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,136
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Madara lied that Konan would tell him where Nagato is.
     
         

  17. #137
    The Eternal AlexzUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    AlexzUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2
    Location
    Lets call it, Konoha.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Okay, im new to this site, but i couldn't help myself but to make an account to contribute.

    First off, Madara had to lie, he did not physically give Nagato the Rinnegan, just no, Madara is an egocentrical manipulative lunatic that will do anything to get his way, even kill his little brother, so there is no doubt he would lie to find Nagatos body.

    My opinion is (if Madara really gave Nagato the eyes physically) it would have had to be when they were all passed out after the Rock ninja attacked them, take in account Nagato said he didn't remmember anything, anything at all, not even attacking, i believe they were all either knocked out by the rock ninja and then Madara came in, took him out and planted the eyes, or he just Genjutsued the hell out of them.

    The only questions is, how did Madara get ahold of the eyes, well, i for one believe there can be more than 1 Rinnegan, just like the other Doujutsus.
     
         

  18. #138
    Member
    Status
    NinjaKamui is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    120
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexzUchiha View Post
    Okay, im new to this site, but i couldn't help myself but to make an account to contribute.

    First off, Madara had to lie, he did not physically give Nagato the Rinnegan, just no, Madara is an egocentrical manipulative lunatic that will do anything to get his way, even kill his little brother, so there is no doubt he would lie to find Nagatos body.

    My opinion is (if Madara really gave Nagato the eyes physically) it would have had to be when they were all passed out after the Rock ninja attacked them, take in account Nagato said he didn't remmember anything, anything at all, not even attacking, i believe they were all either knocked out by the rock ninja and then Madara came in, took him out and planted the eyes, or he just Genjutsued the hell out of them.

    The only questions is, how did Madara get ahold of the eyes, well, i for one believe there can be more than 1 Rinnegan, just like the other Doujutsus.
    Yes they are good possibilities and makes sense for what we know as of now. So will see what happens. There should be a thread for how many lies has madara said so far.
     
         

  19. #139
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,154
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    LOVVE YOUR SIG
     



    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexzUchiha View Post
    Okay, im new to this site, but i couldn't help myself but to make an account to contribute.

    First off, Madara had to lie, he did not physically give Nagato the Rinnegan, just no, Madara is an egocentrical manipulative lunatic that will do anything to get his way, even kill his little brother, so there is no doubt he would lie to find Nagatos body.

    My opinion is (if Madara really gave Nagato the eyes physically) it would have had to be when they were all passed out after the Rock ninja attacked them, take in account Nagato said he didn't remmember anything, anything at all, not even attacking, i believe they were all either knocked out by the rock ninja and then Madara came in, took him out and planted the eyes, or he just Genjutsued the hell out of them.

    The only questions is, how did Madara get ahold of the eyes, well, i for one believe there can be more than 1 Rinnegan, just like the other Doujutsus.

    I agree and doubt that he physically gave Nagato rinnegan. Madara seemed to believe that he had a prior claim to rinnegan- Being ego centric and believing himself from the direct liange from the elder son of the Rikodu he may reallyu believe that it was his to begin with.

    Maybe he knew about Naato's and his parents Identeity and potential and made Konoha ninjas attack them- because after killing his parents the shinobies were a bit shocked and wondered how could they mistake those civilians for enemy shinobies and said sorry to Nagato, just before his rinnegan awoke for the first time.
     
         

  20. #140
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,580
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Nope..no...


    Madara found the rinnegan laying in a basket in themiddle of a street, then spat on Nagato and set the rinnegan on him. It`s so obvious!!!

    I aGree with IsThat Necessary... I believe it`got to do more with an ideological argumetn than with an actual fact... Madara just thinks the world owes him
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •