Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 167
  1. #141
    Senior Member Maina Deah's Avatar
    Status
    Maina Deah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,787
    Location
    Some island in Pacific ocean
    In hibernate mode
     



    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Maybe he did say that the rinnegan originally came from him because he did something so Nagato can unlock the power of his eyes. The manga didn't tell what happened to Nagato before akatsuki is made with the 9 members being shown in the series plus Nagato and Madara knew each other a long time ago.
     
         

  2. #142
    Kurisutina's Avatar
    Status
    Kurisutina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    In Love
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    He used Izanagi
     
         

  3. #143
    Academy Student
    Status
    11tailss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4
    Location
    imagination land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLaRule View Post
    In my theory this is how Rinnegan born.
    You need a child with Senju traits, as the SO6P's 2 kids right? as the other had the eyes, and they other is the rest. If you transplant a sharingan into a Senju, it will mutate, and become a Rinnegan. So, Senju's doesn't meant to have the "eyes" that's why it mutated, to be a Rinnegan, as basically now the user has the "eyes" to. I think Madara needed some kind of pair of sharingans to be awakenned by a Senju, and the result would be a Rinnegan.
    if this is true, (and i kno ths shld b another thred) then if itachi's gift to naruto was sharign, it could mutat nto rinengan(sory bout mi spelng)
     
         

  4. #144
    Senior Member Jupiter's Avatar
    Status
    Jupiter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,147
    Time flies like an arrow,
    fruit flies like a banana.
     



    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    senju powers + uchiha powers = rinnegan
    uzumaki = blood related to senju
     
         

  5. #145
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,136
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
    senju powers + uchiha powers = rinnegan
    uzumaki = blood related to senju
    Yeah, that is the only option, that makes sense. This is probably Itachi's ''gift''. Now Naruto has to see someone close to him dying like Nagato did.
     
         

  6. #146
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,486
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Let see if this fits the little facts we do have, My theory is as follow SO6P was an Uzumaki all Uzumaki are born with the Rinnegan, in order to keep peace the Uzumaki sealed away the Rinnegan from themselves. Madara knew this and used His Sharigan to break that seal in Nagato at the instance He saw His parent kill, when the seal was at it weakest, Basically like He did to Kushina seal at Naruto birth remember? This might fit.
     
         

  7. #147
    Member
    Status
    lewoc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39
    Location
    Turkey
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    I agree and doubt that he physically gave Nagato rinnegan. Madara seemed to believe that he had a prior claim to rinnegan- Being ego centric and believing himself from the direct liange from the elder son of the Rikodu he may reallyu believe that it was his to begin with.

    Maybe he knew about Naato's and his parents Identeity and potential and made Konoha ninjas attack them- because after killing his parents the shinobies were a bit shocked and wondered how could they mistake those civilians for enemy shinobies and said sorry to Nagato, just before his rinnegan awoke for the first time.
    yes that is just like my thoughts :D madara used konoha ninjas to attack nagatos parents under his genjutsu . and saw rinnegan awakening but he could do somethink to increase the possiblity cause we saw him near nagato when he was a baby...
     
         

  8. #148
    Academy Student
    Status
    mgstewart is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    ok first of all, madara didnt marry an uzamaki neither did he have nagato. the man with the mask that calls himself madara isnt the real madara, i know this because if you look at manga chapter 575 kabuto summons the real madara to fight the kages, hes way more powerful than that masked man. as of right now we dont know who the masked man is but we should find out later in the manga. i dont know how nagato got the rinnegan but it wasnt from madara, because madara was dead, and that man with the mask isnt even a real uchiha, because he cant even use mongekyou sharingan, like the real madara. also he only had the sharingan in one eye, thats why he wore that mask. my geus is, that masked man is a powered up version of a zetsu. i say that because if you look at the episode with the time he fites minato, when minato hits him with rasengan, white stuff starts to drip off of him, this is only a theory though.
     
         

  9. #149
    Senior Member blackbird31468's Avatar
    Status
    blackbird31468 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,731
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    i think tobi stole madara's rinnegan after he died and transplanted into nagato.
     
         

  10. #150
    Senior Member home's Avatar
    Status
    home is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,928
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Sticky tape my friend sticky tape
     
         

  11. #151
    ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ Kirin Rei's Avatar
    Status
    Kirin Rei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,491
    Location
    Kitchen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    ARISE DEAD THREAD!
    ARISE!




    No, seriously. Don't revive dead threads. It's disrespectful. Let them rest in peace.
    Ps: I'll give cookies to those who know where this character is from.
     
         

  12. #152
    Master boshans's Avatar
    Status
    boshans is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    808
    Location
    New York
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin Rei View Post
    ARISE DEAD THREAD!
    ARISE!




    No, seriously. Don't revive dead threads. It's disrespectful. Let them rest in peace.
    Ps: I'll give cookies to those who know where this character is from.
    looks like a necromancer from d2 to me.
     
         

  13. #153
    ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ Kirin Rei's Avatar
    Status
    Kirin Rei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,491
    Location
    Kitchen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by boshans View Post
    looks like a necromancer from d2 to me.
    COOKIE!

    BLIZZARD!

    Y U NO RELEASE D3?


    I'm spamming and necromancing and me gusta.
     
         

  14. #154
    Master boshans's Avatar
    Status
    boshans is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    808
    Location
    New York
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin Rei View Post
    COOKIE!

    BLIZZARD!

    Y U NO RELEASE D3?


    I'm spamming and necromancing and me gusta.
    Sigh D3...I can't wait. I played way to much D2 in my day. D3 will ruin my life.
     
         

  15. #155
    Academy Student Sage of the Six Packs's Avatar
    Status
    Sage of the Six Packs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    I'm not sure if this is right but it makes sense :
    Madara, after his battle with Hashirama, was confronted by Tobi. Tobi, seeing Madara not at his prime decided to take his rinnegan and use them for himself.
    So Tobi killed the weakened Madara and took his Rinnegan. For some reason (Mayb cuz of Nagato's hatred of Konoha) he gave Nagato the rinnegan.
    So basically, Tobi was mayb the one who was responsible for everything? Just a theory.
    EDIT : Also, mayb tats why Tobi was scared when he saw Madara's coffin. (Revenge).
     
         
    Last edited by Sage of the Six Packs; 03-09-2012 at 02:26 PM.

  16. #156
    MarkPaul's Avatar
    Status
    MarkPaul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,851
    Location
    小岩 日本
    明日は大切なものよ。
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Nagato's parents was killed back in 2 ninja war right? Or maybe is 3rd ninja war?
     
         

  17. #157
    Member neme6ben's Avatar
    Status
    neme6ben is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    117
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of the Six Packs View Post
    I'm not sure if this is right but it makes sense :
    Madara, after his battle with Hashirama, was confronted by Tobi. Tobi, seeing Madara not at his prime decided to take his rinnegan and use them for himself.
    So Tobi killed the weakened Madara and took his Rinnegan. For some reason (Mayb cuz of Nagato's hatred of Konoha) he gave Nagato the rinnegan.
    So basically, Tobi was mayb the one who was responsible for everything? Just a theory.
    EDIT : Also, mayb tats why Tobi was scared when he saw Madara's coffin. (Revenge).
    the thing is, Madara and Tobi were actually partners or that's what it seems, so Tobi wouldn't kill Madara just to get the rinnegan, my guess is that Madara gave the rinnegan to Tobi so that he would implant it to Nagato!
     
         

  18. #158
    Follower of Obito's nindo moongem's Avatar
    Status
    moongem is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    504
    Location
    Tsuki no Mi
    XBL Gamertag: Moongem1
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Zion~ View Post
    hey this just damned on me, how do you think that madara gave rinnegan to Nagato??

    i have a theory on this, I believe that Madara might be nagato's father!!!
    just think of it...

    how do you make the rinnegan be born???

    You have to mix both the senju clan and uchia??
    how you think this was acomplished???
    madara problably married a uzumaki!!!
    had a baby,once both paths met, rinnegan was born???
    and like he did with his brother, sacrificed him for the rinnegan!!!
    it would also make sense, of why he cut his hair, and wore the mask, around Nagato!!! he never showed his face to him!!!

    and howmadara knew that he was an Uzumaki!!!

    feel free to discuss!!!
    The only reason Madara would touch an Uzumaki women would be to spite Hashirama and Mito. I think it's more likely that Madara destroyed the Whirlpool Village to spit them though :\

    Also, you gotta take into consideration that Nagato did not know Madara, he knew Tobi. We know that Tobi is not Uchiha Madara. Ask the Five Kage.

    Nagato also knew his parents, remember? They were killed in their own house during the war in a misunderstanding.

    If you think that *THE* Uchiha Madara is the father of Uzumaki Nagato, you are wrong. Madara was nearing the edge of his prime more then one-hundred years before Nagato was a thought Madara was edo tensai'd in the same state he was in when he fought Hashirama. He died there. Tobi was just startin' sh*t when he suggested otherwise.

    Your logic skipped a few paces, but your reasoning was on the right page.
     
         

  19. #159
    Academy Student
    Status
    beastout is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    is that the reason he lost the light of his eye and took his brother's sharingan?
     
         

  20. #160
    Academy Student
    Status
    beastout is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How did madara give rinnegan to nagato???

    then why does tobi claim to be madara?
     
         

Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •