Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 101
  1. #1
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    Naruto 511 Spoiler Pics and Summaries

    This thread is only for the Confirmed Spoiler Pictures and Texts, and the discussion of the Confirmed spoiler. Everything else will be considered spam.

    Please don't repost spoilers that have already been posted.
    (Bigger pictures, better quality picture is not counted as reposting.)

    Post all of the Confirmed spoilers you find in this thread please do not make a seperate thread.
    Its considered nice to rep the ones who post the spoilers.
    Thank you!

    Keep this thread clean and free from spam




    ~This thread will be moved to Naruto spoiler section after the chapter is out.~

    Please don't post predictions in here! Only spoilers with a source! Predictions go here: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...edictions.html
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    簡易バレでスマンけど

    マダラが長門にぐだぐだ一人で喋っ る
    岩隠れに両親の件 なんか親はうず き一族では無いらしい 
    赤髪ではないので苛められてた
    車輪眼で自分の子と思わせてたらし  うずまきから誘拐したとか
    で結局輪廻眼を取る
    すると雨が降る 宮殿の中では無く 根なし部屋です
    マダラ? 止んだはずだが・・?
    すると雨は黒い雨に・・ マダラ? んだこれは・・まさか?

    サスケまだ包帯巻いて横になってい
    そこに1匹蛇がニョロニョロ近づく 首元にシャーでガブって噛み付く
    オロチマル様の力を手に入れた僕の ではうちはも霞むものかな・・
    サスケの体がサァ~ってなってバサ サと飛んでいく
    鷹が1羽黒い物体に留まる 
    サスケが眼を伏せている 包帯とっ る
    貴様は師と同じ うちはの前に屈す
    それは違うね 僕はオロチマル様だ ではなく2代目も超えた 
    そして僕はオロチマルが超えられな ったうちはさえも・・
    カブチ丸の暗闇から黒い影が近づく
    サスケ? 貴様っ!!? 車輪眼アップ
    Quote:
    Madara has a monologue next to Nagato. He met Nagato's parents in iwagakure, but they weren't Uzumaki
    Madara kidnapped nagato from the Uzumaki clan and maed his parents believe he was their own child

    It says Madara used his sharingan to make Nagato's parents believe Nagato was their real child

    Eventually Madara takes the Rinnegan and it starts raining again. The room Madara is in has no roof
    The rain is black
    it says nothing about how Nagato recieved the Rinnegan.


    Sasuke is resting when a snake attacks him. Kabuto yaps about having surpassed orochimaru and being better than the Uchiha now. Sasuke unravvels, revealing a single black hawk or something. he then reveals starts unwrapping the bandages covering his eyes, saying Kabuto will fall before the Uchiha like Orochimaru before him. Kabuto claims that wrong, as he not only surpassed Orochimaru, but the Nidaime as well. A black shadow then approaches Kabuto from the darkness, upon which Kabuto says "Sasuke? You!! You upgraded your Sharingan"
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Christyan's Avatar
    Status
    Christyan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In your ears , messing with your head .
    Posts
    6,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    簡易バレでスマンけど

    マダラが長門にぐだぐだ一人で喋っ る
    岩隠れに両親の件 なんか親はうず き一族では無いらしい 
    赤髪ではないので苛められてた
    車輪眼で自分の子と思わせてたらし  うずまきから誘拐したとか
    で結局輪廻眼を取る
    すると雨が降る 宮殿の中では無く 根なし部屋です
    マダラ? 止んだはずだが・・?
    すると雨は黒い雨に・・ マダラ? んだこれは・・まさか?

    サスケまだ包帯巻いて横になってい
    そこに1匹蛇がニョロニョロ近づく 首元にシャーでガブって噛み付く
    オロチマル様の力を手に入れた僕の ではうちはも霞むものかな・・
    サスケの体がサァ~ってなってバサ サと飛んでいく
    鷹が1羽黒い物体に留まる 
    サスケが眼を伏せている 包帯とっ る
    貴様は師と同じ うちはの前に屈す
    それは違うね 僕はオロチマル様だ ではなく2代目も超えた 
    そして僕はオロチマルが超えられな ったうちはさえも・・
    カブチ丸の暗闇から黒い影が近づく
    サスケ? 貴様っ!!? 車輪眼アップ
    Quote:
    Madara has a monologue next to Nagato. He met Nagato's parents in iwagakure, but they weren't Uzumaki
    Madara kidnapped nagato from the Uzumaki clan and maed his parents believe he was their own child

    It says Madara used his sharingan to make Nagato's parents believe Nagato was their real child

    Eventually Madara takes the Rinnegan and it starts raining again. The room Madara is in has no roof
    The rain is black
    it says nothing about how Nagato recieved the Rinnegan.


    Sasuke is resting when a snake attacks him. Kabuto yaps about having surpassed orochimaru and being better than the Uchiha now. Sasuke unravvels, revealing a single black hawk or something. he then reveals starts unwrapping the bandages covering his eyes, saying Kabuto will fall before the Uchiha like Orochimaru before him. Kabuto claims that wrong, as he not only surpassed Orochimaru, but the Nidaime as well. A black shadow then approaches Kabuto from the darkness, upon which Kabuto says "Sasuke? You!! You upgraded your Sharingan"
    seems like a nice spoiler , it would be nicer if it was confirmed
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    great more sasugay
     
         

  5. #5
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Hasashi~ View Post
    great more sasugay
    ??? He hasn't been in any panel for 20 chapters or something.:flaw:
     
         

  6. #6
    Member narutodrama's Avatar
    Status
    narutodrama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the mythical land of Bosnia
    Posts
    617
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    i dont think this is real no way this is real :flaw:
     
         

  7. #7
    .45 Caliber killer Perkele311's Avatar
    Status
    Perkele311 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    It better be real I want to see the eyes I am tired of waiting. Just one panel with the pattern.. Thats all I need.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member House's Avatar
    Status
    House is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    Can't wait till the spoilers out
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Kaze..'s Avatar
    Status
    Kaze.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In A Rock Mansion In Iwagakure
    Posts
    8,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    ??? He hasn't been in any panel for 20 chapters or something.:flaw:
    :flaw: It shouldve been a 100 chapters
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member House's Avatar
    Status
    House is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaze.. View Post
    :flaw: It shouldve been a 100 chapters
    I wanna see Sasuke's eyes.
     
         

  11. #11
    霧隠れの怪人 Tupac's Avatar
    Status
    Tupac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    Hopefully this is a real spoiler. been waiting to see sasukes eyes and the his new abilites and how he will be able to utitlize them in battle.
    cant wait
     
         

  12. #12
    Member narutodrama's Avatar
    Status
    narutodrama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the mythical land of Bosnia
    Posts
    617
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    if the spoiler is true kabuto will die he will so so die and then akatsuki consists of madara the weird maniac, zetsu the multi personality freak and avenger sasuke that has the best eyes on the world but still only sees darknes

    :P wow what a war machine the 3 freaks of akatsuki lol
     
         

  13. #13
    Member chopsy16's Avatar
    Status
    chopsy16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    527
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    Wait till Sasuke screams in hatred this time.. with Upgraded Sharingan its going to be even more devastating than last time.. something like
    UUUOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

    Half the akatsuki summoned from Edo tensie will pee their pants...
     
         

  14. #14
    Member
    Status
    Joegonzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    wait till sasuke screams in hatred this time.. With upgraded sharingan its going to be even more devastating than last time.. Something like
    uuuoooahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

    Half the akatsuki summoned from edo tensie will pee their pants... :o
    kamehameha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
         

  15. #15
    霧隠れの怪人 Tupac's Avatar
    Status
    Tupac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    Wait till Sasuke screams in hatred this time.. with Upgraded Sharingan its going to be even more devastating than last time.. something like
    UUUOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

    Half the akatsuki summoned from Edo tensie will pee their pants...
    Yea kabuto vs sasuke. its gnna be epic
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Perkele311 View Post
    It better be real I want to see the eyes I am tired of waiting. Just one panel with the pattern.. Thats all I need.
    ...word
     
         

  17. #17
    Member xNiinJutsuu's Avatar
    Status
    xNiinJutsuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    YESSS FINALY SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST CHARACTER EVER!!!....plz people stop saying the spoilers are fake cuz its not -_-.....its tuesday and theres rarely any fake spoilers on this day so yea but YESSSSSS SASUKE IS BACK EVERYBODYYYYYYYY WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sasuke and Naruto Vs Madara Soon I Hope
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Naruto420's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    386
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by xNiinJutsuu View Post
    YESSS FINALY SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST CHARACTER EVER!!!....plz people stop saying the spoilers are fake cuz its not -_-.....its tuesday and theres rarely any fake spoilers on this day so yea but YESSSSSS SASUKE IS BACK EVERYBODYYYYYYYY WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sasuke and Naruto Vs Madara Soon I Hope
    Agree, finally sasuke eye revealed!

    But i disagree on one thing though, it's gonna be sasuke vs naruto at the end, so tghe man who defeats madara will be either naruto or sasuke, not both.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Ironreaver7's Avatar
    Status
    Ironreaver7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The World
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    why does Kabuto say he has surpasses Nidame whats the point of mentioning the 2nd Hokage...I know he was strong but not that damn strong, bringing him up seemed weird, as far as we know Minato was the strongest Hokage nxt to Hashirama...right?
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member ~Racher~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Racher~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    o.o
    Posts
    4,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    nidaime was a master in the technique of edo tensei i.e impure world resurrection that kabuto used to resurrect akatsuki members...he was saying that he has surpassed nidaime in that technique and btw nidaime was not weak...he was the strongest shinobi durring his time.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by xNiinJutsuu View Post
    YESSS FINALY SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST CHARACTER EVER!!!....plz people stop saying the spoilers are fake cuz its not -_-.....its tuesday and theres rarely any fake spoilers on this day so yea but YESSSSSS SASUKE IS BACK EVERYBODYYYYYYYY WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sasuke and Naruto Vs Madara Soon I Hope
    ... Not word
     
         

  22. #22
    Live and love makinlifehappen's Avatar
    Status
    makinlifehappen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    I agree, I am looking forward to getting a look at his eyes other than that he CAN DIE I can not stand this ass monkey, do something to earn your ability
     
         

  23. #23
    Anbu (ROOT) Zurita210's Avatar
    Status
    Zurita210 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx.
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    U can look at his brown eye LOL LOL Thats how his eyes r going to look LOL LOL
     
         

  24. #24
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    U can look at his brown eye LOL LOL Thats how his eyes r going to look LOL LOL
    Yeah, wouldn't it be funny if Sasuke end up Blind like his brother was when he died ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by makinlifehappen View Post
    I agree, I am looking forward to getting a look at his eyes other than that he CAN DIE I can not stand this ass monkey, do something to earn your ability
    I could not agree more, the fight promises to be very nice....
    Kabuto on one side hiding behind Edo Tensei
    Sasuke on the other side hiding within Susano...
    woop woooooooop !!

    I do hope though that before Kabuto dies, we get to see what was in that damn coffin:
     
         

  25. #25
    Member Sal's Avatar
    Status
    Sal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    217
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 511 Spoilers / Summaries

    I just wonder what Sasuke's EMS would look like.I mean it looks hard to combine Itachi's MS and Sasuke's MS.
     
         

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •