73 24.09%

71 23.43%

101 33.33%
Page 2 of 19 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 511 Discussion / 512 Predictions

This chapter, I think, is awesome. The way that paper was blown from Konan to cover the card thing in their original hideout was so symbolic and awesome. Also, just seeing Nagato, Konan, and Yahiko in their past is awesome. They were an awesome trio! And all of their work they left to Naruto, and now Madara is going after Naruto. Naruto ftw!

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    And damn no naruto next week.
    You mean a chapter wont be released next week? or you think Naruto the character wont make an appearance?

Edit - Just read the last manga panel, damn!

Last edited by Clio; 09-23-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CRK2191 View Post
    This chapter, I think, is awesome. The way that paper was blown from Konan to cover the card thing in their original hideout was so symbolic and awesome. Also, just seeing Nagato, Konan, and Yahiko in their past is awesome. They were an awesome trio! And all of their work they left to Naruto, and now Madara is going after Naruto. Naruto ftw!
    You say awesome too much especially for this chapter it had 2 good pages and they weren't even awesome.

And Konan and symbolism......boring tbh

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Not a bad chapter, kinda boring with the flashback but I guess it was a very important one too, so sad that Konan died, but at least Kishimoto used the flashback in a superb and appropriate way , reps Kishimoto. Also Madara's mask and the way he looks like is kinda dumb/insane at the same time, this is turning into Bleach where Madara is at his Hollow stage lol. Anyway good chapter can't wait for the next one. Going to be sick, perhaps Sasukes eyes will be revealed and news of Kisames death will be revealed.

Status
    This user has no status.

naruto needs to have the forbidden scroll??

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

Madara just reminds me of someone who works at a circus with his new mask

I have to say I liked the chapter but god it was boring, I can't even be bothered to rate it, In a way I kinda hoped Naruto had the Rinnegan but with the hopes that the the Rinnegan would look a little different and that Naruto could turn it off like Sasuke does with his Sharingan.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Clio View Post
    You mean a chapter wont be released next week? or you think Naruto the character wont make an appearance?

Edit - Just read the last manga panel, damn!
    I didn't mentioned that panel before, now i've read it..i could get sick and i'm sooo annoyed :WTH: :mad: .. I'M FEELING TO GO ON A RAMPAGE!! Again waiting 2 weeks for just 16-17 pages. RAAAAGH! *Turn on the chainsaw*

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

You'll fight a young man with sharingan. Will it be Madara? Compare to the toad elder, Madara is young, or maybe Madara's look like he's still in his 20s now. But I think before that, Naruto will train to master "that jutsu" first.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    You say awesome too much especially for this chapter it had 2 good pages and they weren't even awesome.

And Konan and symbolism......boring tbh

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    Madara just reminds me of someone who works at a circus with his new mask

I have to say I liked the chapter but god it was boring, I can't even be bothered to rate it, In a way I kinda hoped Naruto had the Rinnegan but with the hopes that the the Rinnegan would look a little different and that Naruto could turn it off like Sasuke does with his Sharingan.
    I gave it a 1 and tbh I do not know why so may people have given this chapter a 5 they obviously either didnt think about it and just normally put 5 or they thought that chapter was somehow good towards the direction of the story/plot/character development in a huge way....which it wasnt.

What we learned: Madara originaly had the Rinnegan and now has it again.
    And it took 17 pages for us to learn that.

I mean yeah its a great revelation but is it really progress into the story?

We didnt learn anything more about Madara's plan/past bar he had the Rinnegan before but he told us that last chapter we didnt see Naruto/Sasuke etc the shark didnt come back at the end of the chapter AND we only had about 3 pages in the present 15 pages of flashback is TOO much.

This chapter is a 1!

Tbh I think the shark will come back and Madara wont go after Naruto due to him mastering the Kyuubi instead he will probably get someone powerful to attack Konaha (Maybe Bee as this was implied by someone in another thread that Kishi said Bee will attack Konaha at somepoint.)

So Madara puts a Genjutsu on Bee he attacks Konaha Madara swoops in and takes Bee and a weakened Naruto from pwning Bee....but just a guess.

Status
    Oct 2008
    The People's Moderator

Well it seems akatsuki is finished... Madara isn't wearing the clouded cloak... He also now has two eye holes in his mask...

I liked this chapter the whole hop in card was abit too long tho... would have liked to see more and varied things!! Oh well... I disagree with a few of you... I think madara is looking badass... (Time to draw again me thinks)...

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Well one thing is for sure.
    Naruto is ****ed now that Madara is after him personally.
    Oh well, at least I'm sure he survives the bijuu extraction since he is an Uzumaki.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Oh yea .. i jus like the end. Madaras mask looks funny but it symbolizes him unlocking new powers!! sasuke's eyes are going to be promising!! the evil side is looking very strong right now... but naruto will master even more jutsus!

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

so did madara just put one rinnegan in and keep a sharingan or put in both of the rinnegan? and wat is that thing that madara is holding in his hand? did he have that before?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Madara announces Naruto is next on His list the beginning of an epic battle, but it dose not seam right this early unless maybe their be a time skip in the series.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    the shark didnt come back at the end of the chapter
    Tbh I think the shark will come back and Madara wont go after Naruto due to him mastering the Kyuubi
    Actually the shark did return and now they have all information from Kisame. Upper left corner on last page, Zetsu talks about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CRK2191 View Post
    so did madara just put one rinnegan in and keep a sharingan or put in both of the rinnegan? and wat is that thing that madara is holding in his hand? did he have that before?
    It is war/battle fan, he used it when Konoha was founded or may be even earlier and also during battle with Hashirama

Last edited by hexsus; 09-23-2010 at 10:32 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

what i want to know is how madara gets the powers he needs to combine all 6 paths. how did he get the power of hashirama without him noticing? and how about nagato? it looks like he huolds his hand above nagatos eyes, they close and tadaaaa... rinnegan and sharingan combined! or did he transplant them and its like ems when new eyes and old eyes are combined?

furthermore did you notice that madaras mask has 3 tomoes, but the eye we can see on the ten tails has 6 tomoes. this could mean that he plans to combine sasukes eyes, too, into his own, which would mean that sasuke is one of the paths.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

There are 3 eye holes in Madara's new mask. Or, 3 tomoes around a rinnegan-symbolized motif. Which means to me, 3 of the So6P-type eye powers. BUT, did Madara put both Rinnegan in AND leave his original Sharingan eye in as well??? Will his mask have 6 tomoes around if and when he 'acquires' the power of the remaining 3 paths?

As to swiping his hand over Nagato's face, that was prior to transporting him to his inner 'box-dimension' he warps everyone to. On page 2 panel 3, the swirling begins and the origami flowers fly. On the same page panel 5 you see the darkness and blocks of the 'box-dimension'. On the last panel you see the thud of Nagato's body in that dimension. Interesting on the next page Nagato is lying on a slab with what looks like Zetsu's white 'clay' in clumps around him. I am assuming Madara did the transfer in this dimension after he teleports himself there.

Agreed that the flashback was a bit much, but in the bigger picture it punctuates the ending of the Akatsuki arc. Notice Madara has his old fan and is no longer wearing the Akatsuki cloak. He appears to have the Uchiha symbol on his back in the first panel of the last page.

We have nearly come full circle to the battle between Senju and Uchiha, Madara and Hashirama, VotE, etc.

True, relative to the Frog Elder, Madara is a young man. But, Sasuke has been set up from the beginning to be Naruto's opponent. As the Frog Sage did not forsee 2 'child of the prophecy' pupils of Jiriya, so too did he not forsee 2 'young men with amazing eyes' that Naruto must overcome.

Last edited by smokasushibushi; 09-23-2010 at 10:57 AM.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Well...Naruto can't defeat Madara, that's for sure.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by smokasushibushi View Post
    There are 3 eye holes in Madara's new mask. Or, 3 tomoes around a rinnegan-symbolized motif. Which means to me, 3 of the So6P-type eye powers.
    It appears that he has the sharingan symbol cut out around his traditional one hole / spot. For those who may not know Madara in Japanese means a spot.

To me his mask is looking more and more like the eye of the ten tail beast. Perhaps that is symbolic!

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Tobi is dead. Long live Uchiha Madara.

Until Naruto kicks his backside.

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

so...Madara is heading for Naruto...IN PERSON? That could be awesome...Or he'll just send sasuke again ^^

Anyways...the mask looks ugly....and the chapter was totally frickin' boring

and on top of that..NO MANGA NEXT WEEK

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

All i can say is theres absolutely no way naruto is going to get captured, naruto ftw, 511 was a wasted chapter as it didnt inform us of anything new until the last slide lol...

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

source=== Naruto Manga & Spoiler: Naruto 512 Prediction

Madara meets the two hosts.

Madara: Both of you. Are coming with me.

Naruto: YEAH RIGHT!

Naruto makes a trio of Kage bunshin.

Bee readies Samehada.

Madara uses Katon: Multiple fireball jutsu

Naruto and his shadow clones dodges the fireballs easily. His clones near Madara.

Madara: Hmph!

Madara sends his elbow thundering against of the clones face. The clone vanishes into white mist. Madara's Knee meets the abdomen of another clone and that one also vanishes into white mist. Naruto and his clone brings themselves closer to Madara for an attack. Madara then springs into the air a few feet and unseaths his Harisen. With a mild swing of his Harisen a gale of air mixes with the terrain below causing a minature dust storm to blind Naruto and his clone.

Madara lands back onto his feet and darts towards Naruto, but then Killerbee saves Naruto by smacking Madara with the Samehada.

The dust clears up and Madara does a series of flips and lands on a tree branch.

Madara: Not to shabby.

Killerbee: Yo Nine-o. Lets show this guy what happens when he messes with two hosts.

Naruto: He becomes toast right?

Killerbee: eh.. -Sweatdrops-

Killerbee: GO!!!!

Naruto goes Rikudo Mode

Killerbee goes into his tailed state

Madara: ?!! What the?

Madara is shocked by Rikudo Mode.

- Scene switches to Sasuke-

A whole army of Cloud, Leaf and Mist ninja are keeping their eyes locked on Sasuke.

Kakashi is shown with Neji, Shino and Chouji.

Kakashi: I'm going in!

Neji: ITS TOO DANGEROUS!!

Kakashi darts towards Sasuke.

Sasuke: Fool.

Susanoo's fist smashes Kakashi.

Samui: He's reckless. Tch.

A bunch of fodder ninja jump onto the scene but Susanoo ends up knocking them away like flies.

Omoi: I see why the Raikage lost half an arm to this guy.

Sasuke: Is laughing uncontrollably.

A hand emerges beneath Sasuke and Kakashi pulls him down into the Earth about half way.

Sasuke: !!!! WHAT?!

Sasuke looks down and see that he's quickly sinking into the earth. He then uses Chidori Nagashi, but is pulled into the earth. He spots Kakashi and impales him with a chidori. But Kakashi turns out to be a kage bunshin.

Sasuke then activates his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and turns around and spots Kakashi.

Kakashi: !!! Dammit. He spotted me.

Sasuke: With these eyes I can see everything.

Susanoo sends Kakashi flying.

- Scene switches to Rock Village -

Rock Shinobi: Us help Konoha? Yeah right.

Tsuchikage: Akatsuki has seven bijuu. If we let them win. We all lose.

Elite Shinobi emerges forth.

Elite Shinobi looks manly. He has an axe. An eye patch with the Rock forehead protecter on his wrist. His muscular figure intimidates his comrades.

Rock Shinobi: So I guess we have no choice then.

Elite Shinobi: Man up and stop being weaklings. I've fought in two shinobi wars and managed to get away from that fourth Hokage. This shinobi war is my time to shine.

Elite Shinobi: TSUCHIKAGE!!!!!!!!!! TO THE BATTLEFIELD

Tsuchikage: Whoa this guy is serious.

Elite Shinobi points his axe towards the exit of the village.

Elite Shinobi: TO KONOHA!!!

Tsuchiakge: I'm the Tsuchikage.

Elite Shinobi: Shut up old man. There is a war to win.

Next time - A shocking secret

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Nice prediction/script for 512. But all of that will take awhile to get to and happen over quite a few chapters. But I like it.

Perhaps Madara, after reading the tome in the Uchiha hideout, the one which reveals more and more with a higher level of Sharingan, has found out the road to obtaining the Rinnegan. That is, first you awaken the MS, can read how to awaken the EMS. Once you have obtained the EMS, it is revealed on the slab how to awaken the Rinnegan.

So when Madara says to Kabuto these eyes where his to begin with in 511, he literally means they were HIS eyes to begin with.

Perhaps he gained a requirement from the 'body' of Hashirama and this was his ulterior motive for drawing Hashirama into the VotE battle. Always seeing the bigger picture, he sacrificed to obtain a greater goal. The mechanism by which he 'acquired' So6P requirement from Senju Hashirama is still a BIG mystery.

So is how he lost the ability of using his new Rinnegan eyes. Presumably another, not-so-successful battle or a failed attempt to release the 10 tailed beast BY HIMSELF. Or the result of the battle with Hashirama itself caused him to use the ultimate jutsu, Gedo Rinne which, while resurrecting himself, rendered the eyes unusuable in his then current body's state. Hence, he removed them, acquired another Sharingan, went on with his plan to reacquire them after using up a suitable host, Nagato, for his purposes. Regenerating his ability to use the Rinnegan again........ Somehow.