Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A pathetic shell of his former self.

Hey everyone, I'm new to NarutoBase. I've been lurking and reading a lot of theories,and I've got to say they're all good! Today, I felt that I've discovered something new from today's new chapter. This is my theory of Tobi Aka Uchiha Madara. Everything starts where Itachi fights Sasuke for the final time. Before the fight starts he tells sasuke about Uchiha Madara. Who is a pathetic shell of his former self. NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 386 - Page 11. Its been bugging me what Itachi meant by that. Until today. On page 16 we see that Madara has now obtained what 'was' originally his. NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 509 - Page 4 & NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 511 - Page 16. That sentence was bothering me a lot when he said that. How could that be possible? How could he have given Nagato the Rinnegan? It's said that during a time of chaos and war, a child will be born with the Rinnegan. Nagato was that child, and he was the one who awakened its powers. Then it struck me. There's only one beast, who has both the Sharingan and the Rinnegan. The Juubi. NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 467 - Page 13 If you look at the Juubi's eye's you can tell its very similar to Tobi's new 'complete' mask. With that I think I now am starting to understand Itachi's words. 'A pathetic shell of his former self.' My thoughts on that is Tobi isn't actually Uchiha Madara. Tobi is the Juubi. Why do I believe that? Well for starters he says that he's merely taking back what originally was his. The Rinnegan is apart of the Juubi, as well is the Sharingan. My bet was that Tobi actually did give Nagato the Rinnegan, he waited for the right moment, for the right person, to give his Rinnegan. He probably casted a genjutsu on Nagato's parents before Nagato was born, and implanted the Rinnegan to Nagato at birth. Thus making it possible for Tobi to retrieve his Rinnegan back. Now I want to talk about Akatsuki's goal. I can believe Tobi's words that he did start up Akatsuki, and that he spruced Yahiko to create Akatsuki. Akatsuki's goal is to capture every tail beast and use it for world domination. Though my thought on that is the real goal is for Tobi to return to his former old self. The Juubi. Why? Because when the Sage of Six Path was the Jinchuuruki of the Jubi, he divided the Juubi's chakra into 9 parts making the tailed beast(NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 467 - Page 14). This is Tobi's true goal, to capture all 9 tail beast, and to return to his original state. Now with that out of the way, does this mean that Tobi is the Juubi? Or does is he still Uchiha Madara? I believe it's the Juubi, though he covers himself as Uchiha Madara. I believe this only because of one fact. NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 490 - Page 4 . That page right there. I believe that the sixth summon Kabuto summoned is Madara Uchiha himself. Why? Because Tobi was there at the fight of Hashirama Senju vs Madara Uchiha. But he was at a very far distance, just like at Sasuke vs Danzo. Tobi monitored the fight, and when Madara Uchiha was defeated. Tobi stepped in, and killed Madara. If he wasn't already dead, and then used a body transfer technique to transfer over to use Madara Uchiha's body. A technique similar to Orochimaru's. Why Madara Uchiha? Maybe because he had a greatly developed body, as well the Sharingan. Making Tobi to live on for generations. Though like Kakuzu said, no one can live forever, they just find ways to extend their life. Hopefully this is enough evidence that shows Tobi is the Juubi. Also on another note, not to believe everything Tobi says. One of Itachi's quotes. And I'm a bit tired, so I don't think I got everything down like I wanted too.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: A pathetic shell of his former self.

i like your theory but, i think that it really is madara and i think he is the so6p son or son's kid. madara talks alot about the so6p and his work, people in the ninja thinks the so6p is a myth. he wants the so6p power to control everyone and everything, and the juubi doesn't have a human form, because if thats the case the 9 tails should have one. the so6p wasn't evil thats why he pick one son to be in charge and spread his power, thats why the tail beast were made, and madara was is in this in some way. he wants to collect all of the sage paths to become complete. agree or disagree its up to you.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Welcome to NB. This is a good theory. And I'm not willing to belive on what you've wrote because of one thing. Where did u see Tobi on the Madara's fight vs Hashirama? I haven't seen him anywhere. If u could find an evedence that tobi saw the fight, your story will be more trustble...

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

PowerofDarkness, your right and i keep telling everyone the tobi is a cover name

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why would he tell the story he told to konan, why lie about his identity to a person about to die?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercardo View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new to NarutoBase. I've been lurking and reading a lot of theories,and I've got to say they're all good! Today, I felt that I've discovered something new from today's new chapter. This is my theory of Tobi Aka Uchiha Madara. Everything starts where Itachi fights Sasuke for the final time. Before the fight starts he tells sasuke about Uchiha Madara. Who is a pathetic shell of his former self. NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 386 - Page 11. Its been bugging me what Itachi meant by that. Until today. On page 16 we see that Madara has now obtained what 'was' originally his. NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 509 - Page 4 & NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 511 - Page 16. That sentence was bothering me a lot when he said that. How could that be possible? How could he have given Nagato the Rinnegan? It's said that during a time of chaos and war, a child will be born with the Rinnegan. Nagato was that child, and he was the one who awakened its powers. Then it struck me. There's only one beast, who has both the Sharingan and the Rinnegan. The Juubi. NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 467 - Page 13 If you look at the Juubi's eye's you can tell its very similar to Tobi's new 'complete' mask. With that I think I now am starting to understand Itachi's words. 'A pathetic shell of his former self.' My thoughts on that is Tobi isn't actually Uchiha Madara. Tobi is the Juubi. Why do I believe that? Well for starters he says that he's merely taking back what originally was his. The Rinnegan is apart of the Juubi, as well is the Sharingan. My bet was that Tobi actually did give Nagato the Rinnegan, he waited for the right moment, for the right person, to give his Rinnegan. He probably casted a genjutsu on Nagato's parents before Nagato was born, and implanted the Rinnegan to Nagato at birth. Thus making it possible for Tobi to retrieve his Rinnegan back. Now I want to talk about Akatsuki's goal. I can believe Tobi's words that he did start up Akatsuki, and that he spruced Yahiko to create Akatsuki. Akatsuki's goal is to capture every tail beast and use it for world domination. Though my thought on that is the real goal is for Tobi to return to his former old self. The Juubi. Why? Because when the Sage of Six Path was the Jinchuuruki of the Jubi, he divided the Juubi's chakra into 9 parts making the tailed beast(NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 467 - Page 14). This is Tobi's true goal, to capture all 9 tail beast, and to return to his original state. Now with that out of the way, does this mean that Tobi is the Juubi? Or does is he still Uchiha Madara? I believe it's the Juubi, though he covers himself as Uchiha Madara. I believe this only because of one fact. NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 490 - Page 4 . That page right there. I believe that the sixth summon Kabuto summoned is Madara Uchiha himself. Why? Because Tobi was there at the fight of Hashirama Senju vs Madara Uchiha. But he was at a very far distance, just like at Sasuke vs Danzo. Tobi monitored the fight, and when Madara Uchiha was defeated. Tobi stepped in, and killed Madara. If he wasn't already dead, and then used a body transfer technique to transfer over to use Madara Uchiha's body. A technique similar to Orochimaru's. Why Madara Uchiha? Maybe because he had a greatly developed body, as well the Sharingan. Making Tobi to live on for generations. Though like Kakuzu said, no one can live forever, they just find ways to extend their life. Hopefully this is enough evidence that shows Tobi is the Juubi. Also on another note, not to believe everything Tobi says. One of Itachi's quotes. And I'm a bit tired, so I don't think I got everything down like I wanted too.
    Whoa!! I like this theory a lot but the last part.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zohka Uchiha View Post
    why would he tell the story he told to konan, why lie about his identity to a person about to die?
    Yeah it doesn't make any sense. Or Kishi wants to leave the best for the end

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if you read chapter 510 madara said "I am uchiha madara! the man who obtained senju hashirama's powers!." agree or disagree its up to you

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JR4040 View Post
    if you read chapter 510 madara said "I am uchiha madara! the man who obtained senju hashirama's powers!." agree or disagree its up to you
    Good point. But it wouldn't be a weird twist...

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to think that "Tobi" is Madara, because it would lead to a good turn of events, and since Kisame saw his face before Tobi came around, and then again after and recognized him as being Madara, kinda clinches it for me.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First off..Welcome to NB!
    Second,this is a very interesting theory and it is very well written.
    However,i dont believe that Tobi is the juubi.In manga chapter 511,he was shown wearing a cloak with a Uchiha crest on this page.Now,tell me what does having Madara's fan and a cloak with the Uchiha crest on the back have to do with the juubi?
    At first,i thought when he said that he gave the rinnegan to Nagato that he meant he "gave" it to him because he caused the war,pain,etc.Now i think that Kishi is just trolling us.

Last edited by Sal; 09-24-2010 at 12:59 AM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DOD_bld View Post
    I'd like to think that "Tobi" is Madara, because it would lead to a good turn of events, and since Kisame saw his face before Tobi came around, and then again after and recognized him as being Madara, kinda clinches it for me.
    Kisame just recognized the man he thought was Madara, it was whoever he met when he joined akatsuki

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Really nice, never though of it that way. Plus since the Juubi had the rennigan wouldn't it be possible for him to use Izanagi to create a body to use, if this is true it answers alot of questions

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Really nice, never though of it that way. Plus since the Juubi had the rennigan wouldn't it be possible for him to use Izanagi to create a body to use, if this is true it answers alot of questions
    It may answers to some of your questions but it realy doesn't seem logical. I mean Juubi with a human form... oh no. I can't believe this.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Reading the OP makes my eyes bleed. Less wall-of-text, more paragraphs please.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

check out this page
    maybe will spice up your theories a little

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 453 - Page 17

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Interesting idea, hard to believe.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercardo View Post
    hey dude what i see here is a whole new manga
    you can start one but not to edit kishimito's manga
    also if itachi knew that tobi is the juubi he could easily said "sasuke the man with mask is the ten tailed beast but he is not complete yet" isn't that easier ??????!!!!!!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal View Post
    First off..Welcome to NB!
    Second,this is a very interesting theory and it is very well written.
    However,i dont believe that Tobi is the juubi.In manga chapter 511,he was shown wearing a cloak with a Uchiha crest on this page.Now,tell me what does having Madara's fan and a cloak with the Uchiha crest on the back have to do with the juubi?
    At first,i thought when he said that he gave the rinnegan to Nagato that he meant he "gave" it to him because he caused the war,pain,etc.Now i think that Kishi is just trolling us.

maybe because tobi wants to deceive the others that he is uchiha madara

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

isn't twisting the story is kinda the style of kishi. throwing people off course. thinking they are right then suddenly changing it???

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by akhira 231 View Post
    isn't twisting the story is kinda the style of kishi. throwing people off course. thinking they are right then suddenly changing it???
    i have to agree