Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Uchiha Madara vs. Naruto

Though we do NOT know the extent of Madara's powers... I thought it'd be fun to run a simulation as to what this next battle will be like.

I will assume that Madara has the Rinnegan now and has it fully transplanted.

Why do I believe so? Because his new mask has two eye-holes. As Tobi, he only had one.

To me, it's obviously about to end with a victory/escape by Naruto somehow. Why? Because Naruto needs the Kyuubi chakra to fight Sasuke.

So, let's be like Konan and run countless simulations as to how this battle will play out.

Any ideas?

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Uchiha Madara vs. Naruto

naruto don't need kyubi cakara to fight sasuke. coz yamato teach naruto: "don't use kyubi cakara, use natural cakara to fight againt sasuke" i think naruto use natural cakara. perhaps.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by noemaiden View Post
    naruto don't need kyubi cakara to fight sasuke. coz yamato teach naruto: "don't use kyubi cakara, use natural cakara to fight againt sasuke" i think naruto use natural cakara. perhaps.
    I thought we were talking about Madara :flaw:
    Imo this fight won't be to the death.. Madara doesn't have to be telling Kabuto the truth, because he still doesn't have the Hachibi, and he's on the same island, he's gonna get Killerbee first, seal him, and then go for Naruto.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Naruto willl need to go hrough extensive raining on the isladn with Bee im order to grasp[ his full power and with kiyubi chakara he will be un stoppable because he has tappedinto his father's powers s well as his mother not only that but n his kyubi stat he has a striking resemblance to the sage of the Six Pths indicating it will be one grusom battle to remember.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

yeah rite. so many thought.. its like this. when they met naruto. kabuto will face 5kage and naruto with madara..

Status
    Aug 2010
    with god all things are
    possiable

i like the way, the story is going....and i hope naruto is prepread

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

naruto will beat madara but only after training

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Though we do NOT know the extent of Madara's powers... I thought it'd be fun to run a simulation as to what this next battle will be like.

I will assume that Madara has the Rinnegan now and has it fully transplanted.

Why do I believe so? Because his new mask has two eye-holes. As Tobi, he only had one.

To me, it's obviously about to end with a victory/escape by Naruto somehow. Why? Because Naruto needs the Kyuubi chakra to fight Sasuke.

So, let's be like Konan and run countless simulations as to how this battle will play out.

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by noemaiden View Post
    What have you been smoking dude, do you read the manga at all, it you don't and you just watch the anime only I suggest you stop right now, spoiler ahead for you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro View Post
    I thought we were talking about Madara :flaw:
    Imo this fight won't be to the death.. Madara doesn't have to be telling Kabuto the truth, because he still doesn't have the Hachibi, and he's on the same island, he's gonna get Killerbee first, seal him, and then go for Naruto.
    I don't think he's even going to get the Hachibi, maybe he will but the problem is he needs some one to pair up with Gedomasu (large statute they use to seal the bijuu). I don't think they'll be able to capture Naruto or Kirabee at least not at this stage

Quote Originally Posted by iktome View Post
    Naruto willl need to go hrough extensive raining on the isladn with Bee im order to grasp[ his full power and with kiyubi chakara he will be un stoppable because he has tappedinto his father's powers s well as his mother not only that but n his kyubi stat he has a striking resemblance to the sage of the Six Pths indicating it will be one grusom battle to remember.

You're right on the fact that Naruto needs extensive training right now to even think of beating Uchiha Madara, a shinobi powerful enough to have fought in par with the Shodai Hokage and survived, there's not tapping in to his fathers or mothers powers, they left their chakra's in him and they worked as messengers for him in the 2 most critical situations he faced and that's it, although it seems been a Uzumaki mean possessing a certain affinity to Rikudo Sennin

Quote Originally Posted by s06p View Post
    naruto will beat madara but only after training
    Not right now Madara, and Naruto will not fight at this point in time, he will go to get the Kyuubi but end up fighting someone else, possibly killing that person, if Naruto fights Madara right now he's going to end up loosing, due to the lack of battle experience

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Well obviously Madara is going to beat Naruto.
    Mostly because of a very simple power he has already displayed.
    He can control the kyuubi.
    Having said that, sasugay has shown to do so as well to some extent.
    So, Naruto ( and maybe bee as well ) will be captured, and the bijuu shal lbe extracted.
    However, since Uzumaki have a long lifespan and whatever, Naruto will probably survive.
    Sasugay might even interfere with the extraction in a surge of homosexual love for Naruto.

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Well obviously Madara is going to beat Naruto.
    Mostly because of a very simple power he has already displayed.
    He can control the kyuubi.
    Having said that, sasugay has shown to do so as well to some extent.
    So, Naruto ( and maybe bee as well ) will be captured, and the bijuu shal lbe extracted.
    However, since Uzumaki have a long lifespan and whatever, Naruto will probably survive.
    Sasugay might even interfere with the extraction in a surge of homosexual love for Naruto.
    If the Bijuu is extracted the host will not survive!!! if this happens that'll be the end on the manga

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

look at capter 308 . 13 when naruto want fight againt sasuke. he dont want use kyubi cakra. imposible when he use the cakara kyubi fight againt madara with saringan eyes same like sasuke

Status
    Aug 2010
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

I think Sasuke will lose but not going to die. He will find the light in his eyes. And then he and naruto will go against madara. Then Sasuke will die doing smth good. It seems like Kishis style...

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerOfDarkness View Post
    I think Sasuke will lose but not going to die. He will find the light in his eyes. And then he and naruto will go against madara. Then Sasuke will die doing smth good. It seems like Kishis style...
    mm. that is a good twist. :D:D:D

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kushan View Post
    What have you been smoking dude, do you read the manga at all, it you don't and you just watch the anime only I suggest you stop right now, spoiler ahead for you!!!!

I don't think he's even going to get the Hachibi, maybe he will but the problem is he needs some one to pair up with Gedomasu (large statute they use to seal the bijuu). I don't think they'll be able to capture Naruto or Kirabee at least not at this stage

You're right on the fact that Naruto needs extensive training right now to even think of beating Uchiha Madara, a shinobi powerful enough to have fought in par with the Shodai Hokage and survived, there's not tapping in to his fathers or mothers powers, they left their chakra's in him and they worked as messengers for him in the 2 most critical situations he faced and that's it, although it seems been a Uzumaki mean possessing a certain affinity to Rikudo Sennin

Not right now Madara, and Naruto will not fight at this point in time, he will go to get the Kyuubi but end up fighting someone else, possibly killing that person, if Naruto fights Madara right now he's going to end up loosing, due to the lack of battle experience
    gotcha...you should be look at this ... yamato tell the true about sakura wound n sugest naruto don't use kyubi power ...capter 299 page 12 and capter 306 page 13 when naruto want fight againt sasuke he meet nine tail, nine tail want lend naruto power but naruto don't want that kyubi power

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

cant nearly try and simulate the fight?

Is madara using all the Tailed beasts?

what is with the fan?

Is naruto's ankle better now?

Does madara know about naruto knowing the truth being the incident 16 years ago?

Does he know that naruto is one of the so6p?

does he know he can control the chakra.

But either way, madara looks extreamly confident and focussed and prepared going after Naruto. I hope madara wins

I wonder if we will see Tobi running around with a seperate mask while all this is happening hahahaha

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

maybe it was all part of a plan....

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

now if madara fights naruto we will get to see how strong naruto has really become was the kubi chakra is all that worth it and all that powerful that we have assumed

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Madara may be surprise He knows how normally Host and beast work together, But not How Naruto now can look so much like SO6P when using His new mode. That maybe a shock to Madara.

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

At this point in the story, Madara is leagues above Naruto in terms of power and capability. He has the the best doujutsu in the Naruto world (Rinnegan), the most advanced space-time ninjutsu we've ever seen, the most powerful forbidden illusion ever to exist (Izanagi), and a phasing ability that makes him completely impervious to damage for five minutes at a time, which in my opinion is a fairly long period of time given the technique (even when the time limit runs out, he could simply teleport elsewhere).

Naruto has no skilled control over the Nine-Tailed Fox's chakra as of yet, and uses it quite recklessly, as seen when he attacked Kisame with extraordinary speed, yet the force of his blow caused his foot to be stuck deep in the wall. If he does the same thing against Madara, he will surely lose. There's no way we can win now, for he must better refine his control over the fox's chakra before even thinking of facing Madara.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Well Tobi wont be their for at least a few days how long do you think it will take Naruto to learn how to control the frequency of his new chakra at least a day after all he is a prodigy.

Yamato said don't rely on the kyuubi's chakra because the chakra was poisonous and using it he couldn't tell the difference between friend or foe. Now the chakra isn't dangerous and its the same as using sage mode, its just a power up.

I don't think Naruto could ever face Tobi by himself. Tobi is the Rikudou sennin without the jubi. Only Naruto and Sasuke can face Tobi.

Maybe Tobi said lets get the kyuubi because Naruto is his biggest threat as of now. Naruto turned his biggest weapon, Nagato against him, He is now using the kyuubi, his main weapon against him. Naruto is also is of Senju descent, only a Senju can defeat him.

Last edited by niblack89; 09-25-2010 at 06:22 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»