This user has no status.

Re: Tailed Beast Chakra?

Whoa This Thread Lives On xP

Thanks Hinaruto :P

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Even tho im sure Naruto wont be having the Kyuubi extracted from him....

Lets say it did happen, im sure he would survive for the fact that the Uzumaki are known for their longevity of life. Im sure sum of u who read the manga know that his mom survived the extraction so im sure Naruto is much stronger than his mom in a sense.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have a feeling Naruto is going to gain the jubi. Naruto having the same qualities as him mother being a Uzumaki means he could survive the process and Tsunade could heal him.

Tobi wont be able to control the jubi and Naruto will take the jubi he could control the kyuubi so the jubi should be easier since he can block out evil intent.

Also I was wondering since that chakra is Naruto's, will it be taken away from him if the kyuubi is removed. Gaara still has biju powers. The ritual takes the biju's chakra by extracting it. I was thinking the ritual would take away the chakra but since Naruto wouldn't die the chakra would regrow like it would naturally.

Last edited by niblack89; 09-25-2010 at 06:20 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but i think when the kyubbi is extracted naruto will die as like other jinjurikki.garra is alive because the old lady gave her life to him with an forbiddan jutsu.......

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    If he can use the chakra to heal himself I think so, Kushina survived the extraction after all. Maybe Naruto will use the chakra he has left to defeat Madara and then die because of exhaustion and loss of all his chakra
    You can't use Kushina as an example as she has special chakra..so somehow someway she manage to survive even after the extraction..that made madara quite surprise.

Well..personally i don't really like the idea of kyubbi being extracted out of naruto <_< firstly.. he might not survive.. secondly granny chiyo jutsu[that one that made gaara came back alive] that jutsu was granny chiyo own jutsu.. i mean she made it.. so in what way sukura will learn it ? as granny chiyo didn't even teach her or even tell her.. useless sukura also manage to create one tech like hers.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gaara has not fought since the one-tails was extracted from him. We don't know if he still has the same abilities as before. I don't think he does. He just carries around the gourd for some reason.

Naruto could either survive the extraction process because he has the yin chakra of the nine-tails under his control, he uses natural energy in order to survive or madara goes after the nine-tails chakra that naruto's father had locked away somewhere.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by oneeyeddemon View Post
    Gaara has not fought since the one-tails was extracted from him. We don't know if he still has the same abilities as before. I don't think he does. He just carries around the gourd for some reason.

Naruto could either survive the extraction process because he has the yin chakra of the nine-tails under his control, he uses natural energy in order to survive or madara goes after the nine-tails chakra that naruto's father had locked away somewhere.
    I agree with you about Gaara but the topic of Naruto's ability to use the "Kyuubis" Yang chakra is pointless if the beast is extracted from him..

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guess this thread died xP

Page 2 of 2 « First 12