Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

MADARA Uchiha

Does Madara now have the renningan or another sharingan eye ???
    Because I saw his new mask(Way cooler than all previous masks) has two eye holw whilw the other two previous masks both had one eye hole. Plus Kabuto mentioned he got a cool new set of EYES not EYE as if he replaced his sharingan. Madara also mentioned he had two of the six paths, being senju and uchiha (yin and yang element) and that nagato was the third path.

Maybe the third paths power is the renningan or just being an Uzumaki whose clan's rare kekegenkki is the legendary renningan. Maybe Naruto is the sixth and final path with the power to bring to balance all five paths or the reincarnation of the sage who can take control of all the other paths. Naruto has already shown he has some signifigance of the sage when he sealed the kyuubi the sages creation. He obviously gained some of the power of the sage. Let me explain WHY

When the sage created the jubi he used yin chakra (evil chakra) to give it form and shape, and yang chakra (good chakra) to breath life into it the very chakra that flows throgh its veins. This also the reason I believe the jubi was evil Its body was the container for its chakra (IOW the bad was supressing the good). Now the kyuubi being the most powerful of the nine tailed beast would inherit the most from the jubi chakra wise. In other words the kyuubi's form and shape (body) would contain the yin portion; and the life energy his chakra woud be his yang portion. So when naruto separated the two he sealed the evil chakra (tailed beast are physical chakras that is why the kyuubi still had power) and harnessed the pure yang chakra of the kyuubi's grand daddy '''The Sage of six paths''' who is also naruto's great X 100 grandfather.
    Who better to inherit this legacy than an Uzumaki, oh I also believe the sage to be an Uzumaki.

That's the reason yamamoto's wood element which already consists of life energy reacted to naruto pure yang chakra (life energy). Also why he was able to sense evil, because the yang chakra was pure good and maybe it picked up any yin in the atmosphere.

(Which also makes naruto a super goody-two-shoes LOL) - that was a joke by our sopnsers

I also believe madara has new powers because he is going to go after naruto, not killer bee but naruto. The same ninja who took down his most powerful pawn !!!!
    Also killer bee would be right along side him.... IN ADDITION TO ABOUT 6 or SEVEN JONIN LEVEL NINJA.

Is Madara crazy no he just has some new powers, because he never wanted to fight with naruto before. and how convenient naruto has learnt the FTG.

WARNING EDIT
    I wish i could of changed the name Of the thread but I can't, because I want to discus more than madara. I want to discus everything I wrote

Last edited by Modaro; 09-25-2010 at 12:34 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: MADARA Uchiha

You see I really do have some of the best threads of all time

LOL

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

he has the rennigan, just looking at him he seems more powerful

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    he has the rennigan, just looking at him he seems more powerful
    but if he has the renningan dosen't he loose his sharingan or Uchiha ability ???

You can't be a ful uchiha with out sharingan.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    but if he has the renningan dosen't he loose his sharingan or Uchiha ability ???

You can't be a ful uchiha with out sharingan.
    Maybe he combined them, like combining 2 MS to make EMS, and the result would look like the juubi's eye

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

not bad, i agree with you on the theory part, but the have different views also

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JR4040 View Post
    not bad, i agree with you on the theory part, but the have different views also
    Who has different view you or THE. LOL
    If you have different views then common its a discussion lets hear it wease:

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Who has different view you or THE. LOL
    If you have different views then common its a discussion lets hear it wease:
    oh! i see what you are talking about lol!

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

still like your theory!

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Maybe he combined them, like combining 2 MS to make EMS, and the result would look like the juubi's eye
    good point
    but I believe the jubi's eye's were like that because the sage had all six paths senju, uchiha, renningan etc. When nagato controlled corpse its eyes became ringed. so guest the jubi's eye's were ringed following the same principle, and had tome like sharingan because the jubi's body was a manifestation of yin chakra. We all know the uchiha or madara acesses this yin chakra though thier/his sharingan. Remember the sharingan \ Uchiha power was once part of the sage.

Since the jubi was created using yin and yang by the SO6P it bore the renningan rings and the sharingan tomes on its eye also the power of life/physical energy of the senju.

That is why I believe the jubi's eye was like that (SHARINGAN + SENJU) TECH + RENINGAN USER CREATOR.

Becuse I truly dout anyone had the testicular fortitude to transplant a sharingan into the Jubi. Also the sharingan didn't exist separately yet

Last edited by Modaro; 09-25-2010 at 12:53 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JR4040 View Post
    still like your theory!
    THANK you :D:D:D

Status
    Mar 2009

There are some very good points you've brought up here... However just to nitpick, Naruto hasn't learned the FTG... He just as Yamato called it, used too much chakra and didn't judge his speed/power well enough.

sorry but FTG... it's just not gonna happen... (as he jinxes the no FTG theory)

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DOD_bld View Post
    There are some very good points you've brought up here... However just to nitpick, Naruto hasn't learned the FTG... He just as Yamato called it, used too much chakra and didn't judge his speed/power well enough.

Not saying your wrong but there has to be some reason YAMTO said he isn't at the fourth level yet, he can't eniterly talking about the kyuubi chakra because the fourth was never a jinjurki. The fourth's signiture move was FTG so to me it was just puting one and two together. In compliment to theat killer bee said all he saw was a yellow flash.

Just some thing to think about and lemme know what you think, I like to get opinion's, because as you or posters on my other threads will notice I like to analyze the probability of every possibility. :D

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Like someone else said he probably combined the 2 eyes (rinnegan + sharingan) which maybe becomes a rinnegan with only 3 "coma shaped" whirlind characteristics of a regular sharingan. Maybe as the paths are gathered more "comas" will appear
    (speaking of analyzing every possibility... How exactly do you achieve an EMS ? by combining both the user's and brother's eyes together? or simply replacing ? (which wouldn't make too much sense but then again how do you combine two pair of eyes together xD .... gross !!!

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stampy View Post
    Like someone else said he probably combined the 2 eyes (rinnegan + sharingan) which maybe becomes a rinnegan with only 3 "coma shaped" whirlind characteristics of a regular sharingan. Maybe as the paths are gathered more "comas" will appear
    (speaking of analyzing every possibility... How exactly do you achieve an EMS ? by combining both the user's and brother's eyes together? or simply replacing ? (which wouldn't make too much sense but then again how do you combine two pair of eyes together xD .... gross !!!
    All they do is simply change the host of the MS to another MS user. NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 386 - Page 9

And simply cobining Sharingan and renningan is to easy or else madara would of done it a long time ago. I sur special conditions apply like I stated before:

good point
    but I believe the jubi's eye's were like that because the sage had all six paths senju, uchiha, renningan etc. When nagato controlled corpse its eyes became ringed. so guest the jubi's eye's were ringed following the same principle, and had tome like sharingan because the jubi's body was a manifestation of yin chakra. We all know the uchiha or madara acesses this yin chakra though thier/his sharingan. Remember the sharingan \ Uchiha power was once part of the sage.

Since the jubi was created using yin and yang by the SO6P it bore the renningan rings and the sharingan tomes on its eye also the power of life/physical energy of the senju.

That is why I believe the jubi's eye was like that (SHARINGAN + SENJU) TECH + RENINGAN USER CREATOR.

Because I truly doubt anyone had the testicular fortitude to transplant a sharingan into the Jubi. Also the sharingan didn't exist separately yet
    but if its that easy like you said then go for it, I just know deep down in my mind that it take some work to combine two kekgenkki.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

I also believe madara has new powers because he is going to go after naruto, not killer bee but naruto. The same ninja who took down his most powerful pawn !!!!
    Also killer bee would be right along side him.... IN ADDITION TO ABOUT 6 or SEVEN JONIN LEVEL NINJA.

Is Madara crazy no he just has some new powers, because he never wanted to fight with naruto before. and how convenient naruto has learnt the FTG.
    I agree that Madara now has new powers, but Naruto didn't learn the Flying Thunder God...he's just extremely fast now (using the teleportation technique). The Flying Thunder God is completely based in reverse summoning and sealing jutsu and Naruto didn't use either of those when he teleported to punch Kisame. Which is actually good news because his speed is vastly superior to what it was previously. I hope he learns the Flying Thunder God because that along with the barrier jutsu was impressive plus Naruto could travel to farther locations in the blink of an eye with the Flying Thunder God.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DOD_bld View Post

I agree he hasn't learned the Flying Thunder God, but that doesn't mean he won't learn it. There is always the possibility that it could still happen.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I agree that Madara now has new powers, but Naruto didn't learn the Flying Thunder God...he's just extremely fast now (using the teleportation technique).
    Not saying your wrong but there has to be some reason YAMTO said he isn't at the fourth level yet, he can't eniterly talking about the kyuubi chakra because the fourth was never a jinjurki. The fourth's signiture move was FTG so to me it was just puting one and two together. In compliment to theat killer bee said all he saw was a yellow flash.
    hope that asnwered you don't like to repeat myself :D

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Well Modaro maybe he did went too fast for the human eye to see that even Yamato, Bee and other noobs around Naruto at that time thought it was a teleportation jutsu hu :D ?! How bout that ?!
    Naaaa Sorry I'm just so used to saying what you say is wrong from the other thread... that it's just a forced habit now xD !!!
    More seriously though like you said, Yamato wouldn't have said it if there wasn't some kind of link to the FTG, but then again we didn't see some kind of teleportation signs at the location where he teleported (which was a requirement for the FTG in Minato's case.) Maybe he just perfected it !!! Who knows ???

All I'm saying right now is that we cannot exclude any possibilities at the momment on what he did to hit Kisame at that momment. Could have very well been a version of the FTG just like it could have just been ludicrous's speed !!! (I like to think its FTG though :P)

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Well Modaro maybe he did went too fast for the human eye to see that even Yamato, Bee and other noobs around Naruto at that time thought it was a teleportation jutsu hu :D ?! How bout that ?!
    Naaaa Sorry I'm just so used to saying what you say is wrong from the other thread... that it's just a forced habit now xD !!!
    I LOLed Here loled.....

More seriously though like you said, Yamato wouldn't have said it if there wasn't some kind of link to the FTG, but then again we didn't see some kind of teleportation signs at the location where he teleported (which was a requirement for the FTG in Minato's case.) Maybe he just perfected it !!! Who knows ???

All I'm saying right now is that we cannot exclude any possibilities at the momment on what he did to hit Kisame at that momment. Could have very well been a version of the FTG just like it could have just been ludicrous's speed !!! (I like to think its FTG though :P)
    Yeh I would like to think that Naruto some how perfected the FTG, because really we saw no seals. Trust me if it wasn't yamato I'd be like... WoW naruto is fast.... the fastest ninja of all time of all time.

But now I'm like It has to be FTG please kishi. yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

well you say that madara created the jubi, but that kinda seems wrong. in manga chapter 510 page 11 he states that the tailed beastS were among his creations. does that necessarily mean the jubi itself (dont know gender if it has any(probably a woman because of anger issues (jk). I think that the jubi itself is not one of the six paths creations, but the extraction from the jubi to the 9 tailed beasts are. other than that I like your theory :P

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 510 - Page 11

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Yeah I didn't want to say anything about that cause I don't know for sure (no time right now to research) But I'm almost sure that the Jubi was there to begin with. And that he created the bijuu's from Juubi. Surely though, reassembling the 9 bijuu's will somehow be a path don't you think?

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Yeah I didn't want to say anything about that cause I don't know for sure (no time right now to research) But I'm almost sure that the Jubi was there to begin with. And that he created the bijuu's from Juubi. Surely though, reassembling the 9 bijuu's will somehow be a path don't you think?
    yeah most obviously, but the real question is: what is the two last paths? there are six and madara has 3. naruto and haccabi are most likely one. so what are the two other? I find it very intriguing

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

yeah and btw it has been a while since I was on the forum.. what is the deal with kumi? sry for not on topic, but hey this seems as a god place to ask as any (I dont bother searching )

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Remember that the kyuubi is extremely fast now naruto is in control which explains why he was fast without teleporting or using ftg

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»