Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: MADARA Uchiha

Shit happens dude nevermind that! Anyway where did we left off anyway?!

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

SO6P is amazing and created the 9 tailed beasts out of the juubi's chakra.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stampy View Post
    Shit happens dude nevermind that! Anyway where did we left off anyway?!
    Oh yeah madara and his two paths he posses and wheather he posesses the power of the third path also.

Which I think not .....

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    '''The Sage of six paths''' who is also naruto's great X 100 grandfather.
    That's the reason yamamoto's wood element which already consists of life energy reacted to naruto pure yang chakra (life energy). Also why he was able to sense evil, because the yang chakra was pure good and maybe it picked up any yin in the atmosphere.

Is Madara crazy no he just has some new powers, because he never wanted to fight with naruto before. and how convenient naruto has learnt the FTG.
    First off, the Senjus and Uchihas are descendants of the Sage, not the Uzumakis. Naruto is not known to be related to the Sage. If he is, then it has never been said so yet, so don't assume.

Secondly, good point on the yang chakra being in high density, so picking up on the yang would be actually probable. I didn't think of that, thanks. :D By the way, it wasn't Naruto's Yang chakra, it was the fox's.

Third off, Naruto DID NOT LEARN the FTG technique. I strongly urge people to stop spreading lies. If it was FTG, then when he teleports, he would have appeared on the wall. There was no motion, so no reason for his leg smashing into the wall. What happened there was pure speed. When Bee said yellow flash, it was not referring to the FTG, but instead to the insane speed that Naruto's hair was a blur of yellow.

This is proof because it's simply common sense as well as physics. Kishi is smart, so I'm sure he intended this. If you still don't understand, then picture it like this.

I'm standing in between two walls, wall A and wall B.

Teleporting (FTG): I'm standing next to wall A, I teleport next to wall B, still standing.

Pure Speed (uncontrolled): I'm standing next to wall A, I move to wall B with blinding speed, but since this speed is so new, I don't have full control of it and I run into wall B, hurting my face badly.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm a little confused with the whole Tobi (Madara) situation. Why is his face always hidden behind a mask when we already know what Madara Uchiha looks like (or used to look like). How did he absorb Hashirama's power? If the scanlation was correct, Madara said something about "Two beings becoming one". Did he "merge" with the first Hokage? Madara said that he gave Nagato the Rinnegan and that it belonged to him originally - I don't get it.

Is it possible that the Rikudō Sennin was divided into parts just like the Jūbi, and he's trying to piece himself back together.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy161 View Post
    First off, the Senjus and Uchihas are descendants of the Sage, not the Uzumakis. Naruto is not known to be related to the Sage. If he is, then it has never been said so yet, so don't assume.

Secondly, good point on the yang chakra being in high density, so picking up on the yang would be actually probable. I didn't think of that, thanks. :D By the way, it wasn't Naruto's Yang chakra, it was the fox's.

Third off, Naruto DID NOT LEARN the FTG technique. I strongly urge people to stop spreading lies. If it was FTG, then when he teleports, he would have appeared on the wall. There was no motion, so no reason for his leg smashing into the wall. What happened there was pure speed. When Bee said yellow flash, it was not referring to the FTG, but instead to the insane speed that Naruto's hair was a blur of yellow.

This is proof because it's simply common sense as well as physics. Kishi is smart, so I'm sure he intended this. If you still don't understand, then picture it like this.

Teleporting (FTG): I'm standing next to wall A, I teleport next to wall B, still standing.

Pure Speed (uncontrolled): I'm standing next to wall A, I move to wall B with blinding speed, but since this speed is so new, I don't have full control of it and I run into wall B, hurting my face badly.
    It said how the Uzumaki were distant blood relatives of the senju so it is either:

The sage was an Uzumaki or
    The Uzumaki is a branch clan of the senju

Either way making naruto a relative decendant or a descendant of the sage.

Also I will agree with you on the FTG for now but think of this:
    Why when yamato said naruto isn't on the fourth level yet yet naruto didn't have anything to say.

We won't know until it is confirmed.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    It said how the Uzumaki were distant blood relatives of the senju so it is either:

The sage was an Uzumaki or
    The Uzumaki is a branch clan of the senju

Either way making naruto a relative decendant or a descendant of the sage.

Also I will agree with you on the FTG for now but think of this:
    Why when yamato said naruto isn't on the fourth level yet yet naruto didn't have anything to say.

We won't know until it is confirmed.
    I confirm (not for sure sure though) that the Uzumaki is somehow linked to the senju clan, which is why when Madara talked to Naruto before the summit of the kages he said that Naruto and Sasuke's fate was to fight like the SO6P's sons: the eternal battle between the brothers.

As for:

Like Modaro says it is still blury what happened there, we don't lie about it we discuss it. You lie about it saying it is NOT FTG... you don't know for sure you are just making an intelligent remark afterwards that would in deed support your theory that it is NOT FTG. And your theory makes a lot of sense!

But now taking your example again: You stand at point A which is 30 feet (10meters) away from Wall B and the person C is standing in front of it.

-You don't want to get to point B , you want to hit point C.
    -The smart thing to do would be to get some inertia going by jumping towards from point A them;
    -Teleport to a distance that will allow you to hit C with the speed you built up at A
    -Sprain your anckle on the wall B because he didn't anticipated the strength of his initial jump from A, that with the teleportation process, did not lose any speed when he arrived at C. (In his mind maybe he just thought by the time he arrives to C he'll have less speed, but really he forgot that since he teleported he'll still be as fast.)

Both theories have pros and cons:
    -Your theory makes a lot of sense the physics works out quite nicely, but then why would Naruto not say anything about not teleporting when he knows people around him are assuming so. I can believe though that maybe he didn't hear it in the middle of the action who knows its blurry.

-My theory lacks of a couple element such as, how does he teleport over there without the special mark over there on his target (Which the 4th needed in order to teleport) Maybe he somehow improved the technique but does not master it yet at his father's level (I admit a little far fetched but not by that much, anything is possible, he did absorb Kyuubi which has info on FTG) Then the dialogue that follows make sense with the current situation.

In any case don't go around the forum shuting people down like you do when you don't actually know for sure yourself. This forum is here to discuss those kinds of things and we want to hear any scenarios possible without excluding them.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Like everybody, I find it weird that we still have not seen the other eye.

One of my ideas is about the fact that he absorbs himself. Maybe it is Obito's sharringan in backwards so that he can do that.

I am also curious why it was blacked out. At first I thought it was to just conceal his identity, but then, why damage the mask? Maybe he other half really is darkness like Zetsu.

I think Madara used Izanagi to create Zetsu out of yin-yang chakra, so maybe he took the dark half and the other light half is who Zetsu actually is.

Maybe it is a new type of eye under there? Maybe he is half of the first hokage and Orochimaru did it for him. It would explain how Kabuto knows certain things and Tobi also recognized that Oro did work on Danzo with the first's DNA.

I am still not ruling out that Madara is a physical embodiment of Yang chakra.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I confirm (not for sure sure though) that the Uzumaki is somehow linked to the senju clan
    I think I got it the SAGE was an uzumaki thats how he is linked to the senju clan. I no no one said the uzu were related to uchiha to but naruto's mum wasn't speaking of uchia at the time. If you look on naruto wiki you will se how it has the renningan as the Uzu kekki genki. So in that case I leaning toward that....Naruto wikki has never been wrong as far as I'm concerned.

I can believe though that maybe he didn't hear it in the middle of the action who knows its blurry.
    Naruto heard him I'm sure unless he is deaf, look here how yamato shouted out what he said.

http://images.narutobase.net/manga/m...uto/505/13.png

This is indecated by the exclamations also his body language.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Like everybody, I find it weird that we still have not seen the other eye. [/QUOTE]

Yes we have seen the other eye look here:
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 510 - Page 8

Quote Originally Posted by GaaratheFifth View Post
    One of my ideas is about the fact that he absorbs himself. Maybe it is Obito's sharringan in backwards so that he can do that.

Yeh maybe he really has obito's sharingan, but if it is obito's sharingan then the space time would be a mangekyou tech. Madara has not been seen with the MS since the final valley.

Quote Originally Posted by GaaratheFifth View Post
    I am also curious why it was blacked out. At first I thought it was to just conceal his identity, but then, why damage the mask? Maybe he other half really is darkness like Zetsu.

Don't know about the others but I like this a lot it what I have all ways believed. [Discussion] MADARA's HAIR - Page 4 - NarutoBase Forums

Page 3 of 3 « First 123