Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where do the Shinobi Alliance hide the Killer Bee and Naruto now?

I know I'm reading that a lot of people believe that Madara and his entourage will show up on the island and capture Killer Bee and/or Naruto immediately, but I don't see it that way. I don't believe Killer Bee and Naruto will be anywhere near the island by the time Madara shows up. They'll be moving them faster than the US hides the president and vice president in case of an emergency.

If Madara and his crew show up they'll probably be walking into a trap with platoons of the Shinobi Alliance waiting for them. My only question is where do they hide Killer Bee and Naruto now. I'm thinking the Land of Iron (since they like the Hidden Cloud haven't had any members of Akatsuki come from there) with more shinobi stationed to protect them.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Where do the Shinobi Alliance hide the Killer Bee and Naruto now?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I know I'm reading that a lot of people believe that Madara and his entourage will show up on the island and capture Killer Bee and/or Naruto immediately, but I don't see it that way. I don't believe Killer Bee and Naruto will be anywhere near the island by the time Madara shows up. They'll be moving them faster than the US hides the president and vice president in case of an emergency.

If Madara and his crew show up they'll probably be walking into a trap with platoons of the Shinobi Alliance waiting for them. My only question is where do they hide Killer Bee and Naruto now. I'm thinking the Land of Iron (since they like the Hidden Cloud haven't had any members of Akatsuki come from there) with more shinobi stationed to protect them.
    m..good question...if madara shows up and there and naruto and killer bee isnt out of there they are in a load of trouble. But for another hiding place i really dont know where tha will be...it will be real tuff to hide from madara and his crew.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nevergiveup10 View Post
    m..good question...if madara shows up and there and naruto and killer bee isnt out of there they are in a load of trouble. But for another hiding place i really dont know where tha will be...it will be real tuff to hide from madara and his crew.
    Agreed, but I doubt it's Naruto's time to face them yet...possibly Killer Bee's. Logic would dictate that they'd all be long gone by the time Madara got there because obviously Kisame told Madara what's going on and where they are.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hide them at tentens house, no would other than tenten EVER go there

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i actually believe that they r n the best place right now. i mean its gonna b hard to capture bee and/or naruto as is. but the both of them there now and naruto w/ his new powers and all the other ninjas already on that island. i just think that this plan is going to go another way. its a suicide mission to go to that island right now. kisame wouldn't have survived half the time he already did if naruto, bee, yamato, and gai were fighting him and plz believe that they wont b as nice to madara or zetsu. plus i bet theres still more to kno about that fox chakra.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    i actually believe that they r n the best place right now. i mean its gonna b hard to capture bee and/or naruto as is. but the both of them there now and naruto w/ his new powers and all the other ninjas already on that island. i just think that this plan is going to go another way. its a suicide mission to go to that island right now. kisame wouldn't have survived half the time he already did if naruto, bee, yamato, and gai were fighting him and plz believe that they wont b as nice to madara or zetsu. plus i bet theres still more to kno about that fox chakra.
    That's very true, but I don't see Naruto fighting Madara until the end. I especially doubt seeing them fight before Naruto and Sasuke's next battle so they'll probably be gone...truth is it may be 6+ months before we see Madara again (since that's just how the manga goes).

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

How are you going to hid Naruto? When He is destine to be the Savior of their world. When destiny call Naruto shall acer Her call.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    How are you going to hid Naruto? When He is destine to be the Savior of their world. When destiny call Naruto shall acer Her call.
    They are going to hide Naruto just like they hid him before. Obviously it's only a matter of time before he joins the fight, but they'll try to hide him and Killer Bee again.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

They are going to hide Naruto just like they hid him before. Obviously it's only a matter of time before he joins the fight, but they'll try to hide him and Killer Bee again.
    Naruto can leave from any time He wants to He has reverses summoning with the Toads. And He knows He must fulfill His destiny.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Naruto can leave from any time He wants to He has reverses summoning with the Toads. And He knows He must fulfill His destiny.
    Very true...but I've never seen Naruto reverse summon himself there, he's only been sent there by the Toads.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually their is no safe place. Tobi, as we saw in that hotel can easily find Naruto. Hiding from Tobi is impossible unless your dead. He also seems to know exactly were Sasuke is all the time.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Actually their is no safe place. Tobi, as we saw in that hotel can easily find Naruto. Hiding from Tobi is impossible unless your dead. He also seems to know exactly were Sasuke is all the time.
    That certainly does seem to be true. If that's the case I wonder why Madara doesn't just drop his allies off wherever he wants them to battle...ie so Kisame didn't have to track down Killer Bee.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That certainly does seem to be true. If that's the case I wonder why Madara doesn't just drop his allies off wherever he wants them to battle...ie so Kisame didn't have to track down Killer Bee.
    Something like that could have happened. How did Kisame know exactly were Bee was hiding. Tobi seems to have special sensory powers.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Something like that could have happened. How did Kisame know exactly were Bee was hiding. Tobi seems to have special sensory powers.
    Kisame said it was because Samehada loves strong chakras. NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 468 - Page 18

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

I think Madara will show up faster then the alliance would get the Jinchurikies out of there...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerOfDarkness View Post
    I think Madara will show up faster then the alliance would get the Jinchurikies out of there...
    That's possible we'll have to wait and see. It's crazy how time goes in Naruto sometimes. For example I bet the next time we Sasuke and his new eyes it'll be as though he just got them the week before and is getting adjusted when it's been over 4 months.

I hope Killer Bee can somehow survive his pending fate of losing the bijuu. He'll have to fight The Impure Ressurection Shinobi, Kabuto, Sasuke, and/or Madara...it won't be a good day for him.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Agreed, but I doubt it's Naruto's time to face them yet...possibly Killer Bee's. Logic would dictate that they'd all be long gone by the time Madara got there because obviously Kisame told Madara what's going on and where they are.
    i also doubt it is naruto's time yet. i think there is a lot to be done before that happens. bee and naruto will most likely probably be gone..but the question is where..does bee have a secrect place up his sleeve? does anybody? i think a very good place to hide will probably be toad mountain.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's possible we'll have to wait and see. It's crazy how time goes in Naruto sometimes. For example I bet the next time we Sasuke and his new eyes it'll be as though he just got them the week before and is getting adjusted when it's been over 4 months.

I hope Killer Bee can somehow survive his pending fate of losing the bijuu. He'll have to fight The Impure Ressurection Shinobi, Kabuto, Sasuke, and/or Madara...it won't be a good day for him.
    the question is if killer bee time comes ( which will happen) and his bijuu is extracted. how would the rakiage act? would he hurt to shinobi alliance bc of his reaction to his brothers death.. i think the question is yes.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would keep Naruto and Killer Bee on the island together and surround them with layers of top-tier ninjas and samurai. Even if Madara get's past their defenses, there's no way he can take on both Naruto and Killer Bee. I'd also have a few Kages with them as well - like Tsunade or Killer Bee's brother. Just overwhelm Madara and eradicated him.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    I would keep Naruto and Killer Bee on the island together and surround them with layers of top-tier ninjas and samurai. Even if Madara get's past their defenses, there's no way he can take on both Naruto and Killer Bee. I'd also have a few Kages with them as well - like Tsunade or Killer Bee's brother. Just overwhelm Madara and eradicated him.
    that will not work at all, nor would it happen. Madara will easily get to naruto and bee and take them both on.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i also doubt it is naruto's time yet. i think there is a lot to be done before that happens. bee and naruto will most likely probably be gone..but the question is where..does bee have a secrect place up his sleeve? does anybody? i think a very good place to hide will probably be toad mountain.
    Toad Mountain...good call because only Pain knew about that so Madara likely doesn't.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the question is if killer bee time comes ( which will happen) and his bijuu is extracted. how would the rakiage act? would he hurt to shinobi alliance bc of his reaction to his brothers death.. i think the question is yes.
    Raikage gets crazy when Killer Bee's in danger.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    There's no way that's going to happen. Although that's a decent plan it's not gonna happen.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Toad Mountain...good call because only Pain knew about that so Madara likely doesn't.
    i think that will be a very good location and they will be safe there.

Raikage gets crazy when Killer Bee's in danger.
    because raikage gets crazy it will probably compromise or indanger whatever the shinobi alligance is doing

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto will try to escape when he find out their keeping him there untill the war stops.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»