Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Re: 6 paths? I beg to differ.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Actually, he used chibaku tensei on the body of the juubi, after he absorbed it, as told by Madara.
    Since the juubi eyes resemble the rinnegan I am pretty sure thats where the sage got the rinnegan from.
    So basically you're saying he never was the host of the juubi?
    It has been stated by Madara that the so6p was the first jinchuuriki, who sealed the body of the juubi, after absorbing its chakra's ( since it was left somehow ) in the moon.
    On his deathbed he devided the Juubi's chakra in 9 parts so the juubi would'nt be revived again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Naseem View Post
    bro i m saying so6p had six paths before becoming the host of the juubi...he defeated juubi by using chibaku tensei(rinnegen) on him after that he stored it inside his body becoming the first ever jinchurriki...and then at death bed he used izanagi to divide the juubi's chakra into 9 different bijuus...
    *Story Time* First of all he was a Sage Of The Six Paths (3 We Know), who possessed the RINNEGAN..."USING" the "RINNEGAN" he used Chibaku Tensei (Only can be used if you posses the Rinnegan) to seal the JUUBI inside himself becoming the 1st Jinchuurik!!!

So get it together....the sage already had the Rinnegan ur jus pointing out obvious comparisons:flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:

Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    dodo birds flying the other way...Obito is alive right?
    Wow....lol...There has been no evidence to suggest "Obito Is Alive".. So no.:no_ignore:

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Naseem View Post
    no the sage didnt got rinnegen by absorbing juubi...he had rinnegen before absorbing juubi...infact it was chibaku tensei(which can only be performed by a rinnegen user) as said by pain with which so6p beat the juubi...so rinnegen was used to beat the juubi and then capture it inside the so6p...
    You got it man. The rinnegan belonged to the SO6Ps at least that's how the story goes right now...who knows how Madara will twist it later.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm pretty sure Madara said the sage sealed the juubi's body in the moon after absorbing it.
    He did'nt have the rinnegan before fighting the juubi.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm pretty sure Madara said the sage sealed the juubi's body in the moon after absorbing it.
    He did'nt have the rinnegan before fighting the juubi.
    Sage of Six Path possessed the Rinnegan. Jiraiya believed that the Rinnegan was only a legend until he saw it. The Rinnegan was the SO6P's Kekkei Genkai. He was the first one to have it as far as we know and the bloodline is so rare that it has never shown up again until Nagato.

The SO6P sealed the Juubi inside himself hence he became the first host of a tailed beast. The body of the Juubi was sealed within the moon which he created himself using his Chibaku Tensei. As he became aware of his approaching death, using Izanagi, he created the tailed-beasts from the Ten-Tail's chakra. He then divided his power among his two sons; as stated by Madara.

Furthermore, Nagato was the 7th path and is not included with the other 6. He's able to use all the abilities of all six paths; Nagato is the strongest path. What makes more sense? Going to a battlefield and fighting your enemies using powerful dead bodies or going in person as a powerhouse? Had Nagato went to fight Jiraiya or Konoha in person, the outcome would've been very different.

Last edited by Inception; 09-28-2010 at 03:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12