Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ , Bye friends , going to
    be offline for a while.
     

    So ... here is my question...

    If Kuma is DAT HAX AND DAT STRONG... then how powerful is Dragon? o.O lets discuss .
     
         
    Last edited by scorezor; 06-17-2014 at 01:33 AM.

  2. #2
    Otogakure Drackos's Avatar
    Status
    Drackos is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Wasn't the Dragon stated to be one of the strongest in the world (if not *the*)
     
         

  3. #3
    bada$$. Black Mamba's Avatar
    Status
    Black Mamba is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    On the streets smoking kush or shooting hoops
    Posts
    838
    Post Thanks / Like
    "If you even dream of
    beating me you'd better wake
    up and apologize" -
    Muhammad Ali
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by Drackos View Post
    Wasn't the Dragon stated to be one of the strongest in the world (if not *the*)
    he was stated as the most wanted man doesn't mean strongest

    OT: i'm guessing around shanks level
     
         

  4. #4
    Unique Phenomenon ObitoRolent's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoRolent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Night Raid Hideout
    Posts
    3,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    User will be gone to the
    hospital for some days. Leave
    any VM or PM by and I'll
    answer them when I get back.
    Stay cool and enjoy life.
    Peace out.
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Hmmm over Admiral level?
     
         

  5. #5
    Otogakure Drackos's Avatar
    Status
    Drackos is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba View Post
    he was stated as the most wanted man doesn't mean strongest

    OT: i'm guessing around shanks level
    Ahh okay thats right . Thanks for the reminder.

    I'd definitely think Shanks as well then. Its not everyday you become the most wanted criminal in the world .
     
         

  6. #6
    Tragic Hero LogicnoJutsu's Avatar
    Status
    LogicnoJutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where... What in the world...
    is this place?!... I wont
    accept it!!... I will... NOT
    ACCEPT ANY OF THIS!!!.........
    Where... in the world am i...
    Oh... i get it... Im on
    NarutoBase
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    I hope he lives up to his hype
     
         

  7. #7
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ , Bye friends , going to
    be offline for a while.
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by ObitoRolent View Post
    Hmmm over Admiral level?
    maybe not if aokiji is in the number 1 of dragon's crew when it comes to ranking putting dragon as number 0.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicnoJutsu View Post
    I hope he lives up to his hype
    he will... he isn't kishi nor kubo you know?
     
         

  8. #8
    Member PinkieWinkie's Avatar
    Status
    PinkieWinkie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pos Rep Me If You Dare ! Neg
    Rep Me If You Please !
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    He's the Strongest Man On Earth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( After WB's death ofc )
     
         

  9. #9
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    Posts
    9,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Kuma is around Jozus level.
    Dragon is around Garps.
     
         

  10. #10
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,483
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Dragon is one of the 3 strongest living characters. Easily.

    Kuma wasn't that hax... He and Luffy could probably have an all out brawl right now
     
         

  11. #11
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ , Bye friends , going to
    be offline for a while.
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    Dragon is one of the 3 strongest living characters. Easily.

    Kuma wasn't that hax... He and Luffy could probably have an all out brawl right now
    his df is hax. and well... he teleporting himself also is hax.
     
         

  12. #12
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    8,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: So ... here is my question...

    I actually would prefer him to be around Akainu level rather than Shanks level
     
         

  13. #13
    Confused Fodder Tomato King's Avatar
    Status
    Tomato King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    825
    Post Thanks / Like
    So wait... If A girl says no
    and means yes, that means that
    she did want flowers right?
    But if she wanted flowers she
    wouldnt want flowers. Wait
    what was the question again?
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Outside View Post
    Kuma is around Jozus level.
    Dragon is around Garps.
    Kuma did what nightmare gecko did with one paw bomb. He was lvling islands and such... Kuma is a monster. Never compare kuma and jozu again...
    But I love jozu too.
    Jozu is a monster too.
    This comment is pointless

    OT: Infinity level.
     
         

  14. #14
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    Posts
    9,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomato King View Post
    Kuma did what nightmare gecko did with one paw bomb. He was lvling islands and such... Kuma is a monster. Never compare kuma and jozu again...
    But I love jozu too.
    Jozu is a monster too.
    This comment is pointless

    OT: Infinity level.
    Your point with the island is?...
    Jozu made an iceberg...Kuma destroyed a castle. Pretty equal imo.
    Although I think Kuma is a little bit stronger.
     
         

  15. #15
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With my Tedder-bear
    Posts
    30,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    School of hard knocks, I got a
    degree on swagging on you f**k
    n***as.
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Outside View Post
    Your point with the island is?...
    Jozu made an iceberg...Kuma destroyed a castle. Pretty equal imo.
    Although I think Kuma is a little bit stronger.
    Jozu threw an iceberg, but Kuma caused devastation to an entire island, AND withstood the attack capable of destroying an entire island with no damage to himself. I think Kuma is a lot more powerful than Jozu.
     
         
    Last edited by Riker Slade; 06-18-2014 at 12:12 AM.

  16. #16
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    Posts
    9,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by RikerSalad View Post
    Jozu threw an iceberg, but Kuma caused devastation to an entire island, AND withstood the attack capable of destroying an entire island with no damage to himself. I think Kuma is a lot more powerful than Jozu.
    I think it's pretty safe to assume Kuma doesn't just stand there and takes his own attack false hype.

    You forget the fact he has no haki, whatsoever.
    And he was getting held up by freaking Ivankov during the war...not saying Ivankov is weak, but when you compare that to levelling an Admiral until you get distracted the difference is clear.

    Although, like I said in my previous post, I think Kuma is a little stronger but extremely close to Jozu.
     
         

  17. #17
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With my Tedder-bear
    Posts
    30,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    School of hard knocks, I got a
    degree on swagging on you f**k
    n***as.
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Outside View Post
    I think it's pretty safe to assume Kuma doesn't just stand there and takes his own attack false hype.

    You forget the fact he has no haki, whatsoever.
    And he was getting held up by freaking Ivankov during the war...not saying Ivankov is weak, but when you compare that to levelling an Admiral until you get distracted the difference is clear.

    Although, like I said in my previous post, I think Kuma is a little stronger but extremely close to Jozu.
    So did he run off of the island, then run back after the attack erupted? And what exactly does the Iva point have to do with anything? Iva is a beast. And Jozu wasn't leveling Kuzan, Kuzan was distracted himself with handling WB and Jozu capitalized.
     
         

  18. #18
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    Posts
    9,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by RikerSalad View Post
    So did he run off of the island, then run back after the attack erupted? And what exactly does the Iva point have to do with anything? Iva is a beast. And Jozu wasn't leveling Kuzan, Kuzan was distracted himself with handling WB and Jozu capitalized.
    Well, we know he can repel anything, even air. I always thought he would just lift his arms up and use the pads to repel the attack around him. He's definitely not simply taking it, since not even his clothes are damaged afterwards. Another option is he teleports to a distance then teleports back, I don't think we ever actually saw him in the centre of the blast after he shot off the attack, he simply reappeared next to Luffy. So he has two options.

    And read my post, I said Ivankov is strong. But he doesn't compare to an Admiral. I'm pretty sure Jozu vs Kuzan was while Newgate was just wrecking sh*t, isn't the reason Jozu and Marco got distracted Newgate throwing up blood? I believe it was.
     
         

  19. #19
    Kyudaime Kazekage Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Va!
    Posts
    15,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Wait Wait.. I saw somebody compare Lord Kuma to Jozu... Which is beyond false..

    I tell people all the time. Jozu isnt that fast, so all he has to do is poof jozu over a sea.. GG.. Not to mention.. Luffy Gear 2nd Hardest punch couldnt even harm kuma paws.. Diamond Jozu Im sure cant do a thing against Kuma.. Sorry..

    Also Kuma Vs Luffy right now would be a tie to me... I mean.. yeah luffy is strong but kuma is just too hax..

    and

    Ivan is nowhere NEAR weak.. NOWHERE NEAR!!! do you not see the product of dragons crew..? Sabo, Kuma? Do you honestly think Ivan dont have more than a "Wink" move? Hell nah.. Ivan is real strong
     
         

  20. #20
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With my Tedder-bear
    Posts
    30,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    School of hard knocks, I got a
    degree on swagging on you f**k
    n***as.
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Outside View Post
    Well, we know he can repel anything, even air. I always thought he would just lift his arms up and use the pads to repel the attack around him. He's definitely not simply taking it, since not even his clothes are damaged afterwards. Another option is he teleports to a distance then teleports back, I don't think we ever actually saw him in the centre of the blast after he shot off the attack, he simply reappeared next to Luffy. So he has two options.

    And read my post, I said Ivankov is strong. But he doesn't compare to an Admiral. I'm pretty sure Jozu vs Kuzan was while Newgate was just wrecking sh*t, isn't the reason Jozu and Marco got distracted Newgate throwing up blood? I believe it was.
    Kuma can't repel an attack like that. If he had raised his hands against his Ursus Shock, the entire Thriller Bark wouldn't have been enveloped like we saw. Ursus Shock formed a perfect dome around Thriller Bark, if Kuma had raised his hand, the attack would have been pushed towards one direction of the island instead of the entire island.
     
         

  21. #21
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ , Bye friends , going to
    be offline for a while.
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by Teño View Post
    Wait Wait.. I saw somebody compare Lord Kuma to Jozu... Which is beyond false..

    I tell people all the time. Jozu isnt that fast, so all he has to do is poof jozu over a sea.. GG.. Not to mention.. Luffy Gear 2nd Hardest punch couldnt even harm kuma paws.. Diamond Jozu Im sure cant do a thing against Kuma.. Sorry..

    Also Kuma Vs Luffy right now would be a tie to me... I mean.. yeah luffy is strong but kuma is just too hax..

    and

    Ivan is nowhere NEAR weak.. NOWHERE NEAR!!! do you not see the product of dragons crew..? Sabo, Kuma? Do you honestly think Ivan dont have more than a "Wink" move? Hell nah.. Ivan is real strong
    he never said that ivankov is weak .
     
         

  22. #22
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    Posts
    9,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by RikerSalad View Post
    Kuma can't repel an attack like that. If he had raised his hands against his Ursus Shock, the entire Thriller Bark wouldn't have been enveloped like we saw. Ursus Shock formed a perfect dome around Thriller Bark, if Kuma had raised his hand, the attack would have been pushed towards one direction of the island instead of the entire island.
    And the reason for that is?
    We have already seen he can control the power of his repelling. He can either second things island range or send simple air blasts. Regardless, it still doesn't explain why none of his clothes are torn or damaged.
    And I already offered up another option fro him avoiding the damage.
     
         

  23. #23
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,483
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    his df is hax. and well... he teleporting himself also is hax.
    It's not really teleportation, it's repelling himself along a vector. This means he also cannot travel very far while doing it. Top tiers can probably travel as fast, Borsalino even faster.
     
         

  24. #24
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With my Tedder-bear
    Posts
    30,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    School of hard knocks, I got a
    degree on swagging on you f**k
    n***as.
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    It's not really teleportation, it's repelling himself along a vector. This means he also cannot travel very far while doing it. Top tiers can probably travel as fast, Borsalino even faster.
    Kuma can repel people across the world...repel them so far their trip lasts days...but repelling himself won't take him far?
     
         

  25. #25
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With my Tedder-bear
    Posts
    30,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    School of hard knocks, I got a
    degree on swagging on you f**k
    n***as.
     

    Re: So ... here is my question...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Outside View Post
    And the reason for that is?
    We have already seen he can control the power of his repelling. He can either second things island range or send simple air blasts. Regardless, it still doesn't explain why none of his clothes are torn or damaged.
    And I already offered up another option fro him avoiding the damage.
    Your explanation makes no sense. Kuma repels things in a particular direction, he's never been shown to curve what he repelled. If Kuma had struck the attack, there would have been a dent so to speak, it wouldn't have a perfect circumference.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •